• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

A story of a wayward soul who got reincarnated as the God of Magic. How well will he fared in his new life? That's up to Vinaras to find out!​
Prologue

Anansi

[Verified Space-Time Manipulator]
|—<PROLOGUE>—|

Once, there lived a soul – a wayward soul – who aimlessly swam itself through the vast ocean of nothingness that is the Void. No thoughts, no feelings, no desire–just casually moved where the nonexistent wind blew.

Now, I, a disembodied voice known as the Narrator, am more than aware that this soul got you very curious. My eyes are so sharp that I can see a whirlwind made of countless queries swirling around deep within your frontal lobe. Things like:

"Who is this soul?"

"Where did it come from?"

"How did it died?"

"Did it have a past life?"

"Is it hot?" <--------.....the fuck?

Et cetera, et cetera!

Unfortunately, whatever it is that any of you want to know, they are, and forever will be, remain unanswerable. I know, even I was saddened by this lack of answers as to who or what this wandering soul is.

Anyway, enough going out of topic! Now, the soul! Yes, that soul!

So for an indefinite period, this wayward soul, as I've said earlier, just casually moved where the nonexistent wind blew. Like an empty galleon without its captain, floating around the Seven Seas like a giant wooden Portuguese man-of-war.

Suddenly, a large glowing portal appears right in front of it, sucking it out of its abyssal home and into a ride through the multiverse.

Infinite worlds, infinite timelines, infinite branches that connect everything everywhere all at once. The wayward soul was both in awe and terror at these wonderful sights. Sights that it had never seen before.

It got so distracted by them that it did not see the end of its journey until it's too late. Everything turned to white, then it turned to black, and then eventually, the blackness, too, faded away, replaced by something that the soul had never know exist up until now.

Sound.

Voice.

Voice, coming from another soul, like it.

"Oh, and congratulations, Your Majesty! You have a baby boy!"

First story to post on the SFW Creative Writing sub-forum. Feel free to discuss.​

Last edited:
Chapter One
|—<CHAPTER I>—|
"Hang in there, Your Majesty! Just keep pushing!"​

"By Father's– AAAGHHH!!"

"Yes, yes! You almost there–I can see it! I can see your offspring's head! Just keep going! One more push!"

With a final scream, the queen, at last, manages to push out her child out of her womb. Her royal midwife, without wasting my time, take the crying child and cut off their umbilical chord before carefully wrapping it in a cloth. All the while chanting mystical incantation to check the status of the child.​

"Naqerah...is my child....ok?" The queen ask her midwife, now revealed to be Naqerah.

"Fortunately, by the ancestor's grace, they are more than ok!" Naqerah replied. "Oh, and congratulations, Your Majesty! You have a baby boy!"

"Ah, how blessed this day truly is!" The queen tearfully exclaim with all her joy, before asking Naqerah to hand her son over to her, which she happily oblige. Upon looking at her newborn, her love for her child becomes more brighter than ever as the babe stops crying....and starts glowing. "Vinaras. "Wondrous Star". A name befitting for you, my little one!"

Meanwhile, said infant was absolutely confused now that he's no longer in the void but rather here, in this strange new world, under a designation given to him by his... progenitor? Creator? Mother? Yes, mother. That's the word he's looking.

What in the actual fuck...?

Yeah, I know. Short as fuck cliffhanger. Perhaps the next chapter would be long–or at least, as long as I can possible go. Adios ✌️

VINNARAS

Vinaras

Title: The All-Spinner.

Adjective: Vinnarian

Alignment: Good

Realm: The Scarlet Loom

Areas of Concern: Magic

Worshippers: Wizards, Sorcerers, Scribes, Spellcasters, Mystic Theurges.

Edicts: Spreading, teaching, learning, innovation, protection and acceptance of magic. (Will probably try to edit this later, in case I have a change of mind)

Anathema: The irreversible perversion, destruction, stunting of magic.

Cleric Alignment(s): NG, CG, LN, N, CN

Domains: Protection, Destruction, Rune, Knowledge, Magic.

Subdomains: Weaving, Arcane, Education, Learning, Trickery, Festivity, Music.

Favoured Weapons: War Scythe

Symbol: A spindle

Sacred Animal(s): Spiders, Silkmoths, Weaver Ants and Weaver Birds.

Sacred Colour(s): Red

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back