1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

These Eyes Are All I Need (Naruto SI-OC) (SFW)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Austrichh, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Extras: Omake 1
    Austrichh

Austrichh Nebula Class Star Destroyer

Omake 1:

A pair of men in a cloak of clouds were taking a stroll on a bridge. They had just completed a mission recently and it was a nice day to go on a walk.

"Hey Itachi, check out the sign." The shark man said while pointing to the sign.

"What about it Kisame?" The man called Itachi asked, not sure why his partner had pointed it out.

"Oh right, I forgot. You can't read very well Itachi,” Kisame said as he rubbed the back of his head. Over the years the two worked together it had grown increasingly clear, unlike his sight, that Itachi was growing more and more blind. Of course, he could still kick ass like no one's business but was pretty hopeless when it came to mundane things like reading with normal people eyes. So Kisame, the loyal shark man he was, helped out his buddy even if he would never admit to needing it. “The sign reads, 'The Super Kami 5th Hokage Naruto Uzumaki, Way Better Than That Bastard Sasuke Bridge'. I'm pretty sure that was the Kyuubi kid we were supposed to get. Kind of a dumb name though, way too long. And inaccurate, the Fifth Hokage is Tsunade now."

"Kisame I couldn't care less about the sign, now let's move on. They have a sale on strawberry pocky and I am perfectly willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy my addiction." Itachi said, sounding stoic as usual, but Kisame could hear his true voice underneath. An addict holding himself back from exploding on to his addiction.

So move on they do, passing the gate before they quickly stop. Kisame because he now found what the other side of the gate said, and Itachi because he can’t just leave him here no matter how much he wanted to, he needed Kisame to read the Pocky menu so he didn’t order cheese pocky again.

“Now this one reads ‘The Dead Last Naruto, Useless Sakura, Heartbreaker Kakashi, and Uchiha El33t Sasuke Bridge’. It seems like your little brother didn’t take too kindly to being called a bastard. But he’s just as foolish as you said, he spelled elite with numbers rather than letters. What do they teach you in Konoha anyway, because it seems that they’re too busy teaching about the Will of Fire and teamwork to actually teach spelling.”

“And that is why he is the foolish little brother rather than the wise little brother. Besides, he was never the best at spelling bees, much to Father's displeasure.”

"Oh, there's also a note. It's addressed to you." Kisame said after picking up a letter he found under the sign, near the word Sasuke.

"What does it say?" Now interested because it involved him. “But kami help me if it’s another letter from those rabid dogs-.” Itachi said, one of the few times he sounded pissed off rather than monotone.

“Relax, I doubt it’s from your fangirls, or fanboys. I think you made the message clear after the last time someone openly paired you with Sasuke, poor bastards.” Kisame interrupted before the man exploded in something other than pocky or crows. He reads with his face scrunched in confusion. "I can't actually read this. I think it's in some sort of ink that only leaf nin can read. You'd have better luck than I would." He hands the note to Itachi.

Itachi tries reading the note at first but finds it as blank as Kisame said. Itachi then activated his Sharingan to improve his sight. Now as for why he doesn’t do this normally, he actually likes Kisame helping him out, that softy him. 'I know about the Uchiha shoe. The roots are filled with snakes. The 6 rippled men are 1 crippled man. The dead man you think is still dead, the black sheep still walks. Salad with ranch on half of it is very bad for you, throw it away.’

'Either I screwed Sasuke up more than I thought or he's really bad at leaving cryptic messages.' Were Itachi's thoughts once he finished reading the letter. But he gave it a thorough read one more time to memorize it and then burnt it. Just as Itachi was about to grasp the meaning of the note, a smell distracted his train of thought.

'I'll think about this later. Right now I need to get to the store before they run out of strawberry pocky.' And with that, the duo left the bridge. It would be a couple of hours until Kisame bought it up again.

“So, what did it say?” Kisame said, “You never did tell me what was in the letter.”

Thinking about it again, Itachi's brain finally figured out what Sasuke had meant in that note.

“Oh, oh shit”

(The dead speak! Just in case anyone was worried no this fic ain't dead, it just takes me a long time to get stuff out. But holy shit I really meant to get this out last month, sorry about that. But to make up for next chapter will be longer than normal.

This here is a little dumb omake that I had for a while on FFN and AO3 that I felt won’t work well on QQ. But some people liked it over there so maybe some of you will too. Of course, I sourced it up a little as it was a bit bare bones. Needless to say that this ain't canon, it'd be too cracky even for me. As for chapter 3, I’m happy to say that it will be finally coming out soon, hopefully tomorrow!)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    1eragon33, moontheir4, Mennin and 2 others like this.