• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Traits!

AngelicKnight.

Lewd demon of negotiable affection
So I was thinking that as QQ is the home of love and affection online this would be the right place to put this. Simply put, what traits do you most want a partner? Not physically like being tall or handsome or a chest of a certain size but personality and skill wise.

For example would you like a partner who could cook or paint? Or is it intelligent bibliophile you want? Or a laid back gamer? How about a cold himidere who'll warm up with her friends and loved ones but close up around anyone else?

Last edited:
I typically prefer people with an artistic inclination, an affinity for music (listening, playing, writing, etc), a rapier wit, a wicked sense of humor, a mind like a razor blade, and strong opinions with a desire to discuss them. Sociability is nice, but not necessarily a deal-breaker if it's lacking.

I seem to be drawn more toward the outgoing type, either that or the ones who have the patience to put up with my rambling. They generally have a 'drive' I guess is the best way to put it, and are willing to push me. It was one of my ex's that talked me into accepting the pole dancing job.

A dog fits that definition too.
a_cat_is_fine_too_by_drakegroth-d4tl8tt.png

So I was thinking that as QQ is the home of love and affection online thus would be the right place to put this. Simply put, what traits do you most want a partner? Not physically like being talk or no one or a chest of a certain size but personality and skill wise.

For example would you like a partner who could cook or paint? Or is it intelligent bibliophile you want? Or a laid back gamer? How about a cold himidere who'll warm up with her friends and loved ones but close up around anyone else?
I'd like a Mary/Gary Sue as my waifu/husbando :V

Intelligent. Similar values. Socially liberal. Creative. Into nerdy and geeky stuff - shared interests. Functionally secular. A lack of major disagreements in philosophy. A sense of vision. Doesn't want kids. A dynamist rather than a traditionalist.

That sort of thing.

Or is it intelligent bibliophile you want? Or a laid back gamer?

How about a laid back intelligent bibliophile gamer? :p

Huh, DCF and I share some things we want... and not others.

Intelligence, Similar values, Creative, into nerdy and geeky stuff - shared interests. Sense of humor, and not the lowbrow humor type.

So I was thinking that as QQ is the home of love and affection online this would be the right place to put this. Simply put, what traits do you most want a partner? Not physically like being tall or handsome or a chest of a certain size but personality and skill wise.

What about you knight?

I think you'd appreciate someone that's dominant in bed but equal out.
Yeah that would be nice and if like someone smarter than me but not so smart I feel stupid around them... their religion doesn't matter to me so that's not a trait I like or dislike... um... kinky I guess? But with a kind side?

Yeah that would be nice and if like someone smarter than me but not so smart I feel stupid around them... their religion doesn't matter to me so that's not a trait I like or dislike... um... kinky I guess? But with a kind side?
Religion will often matter, it'll just depend on the religion in question.

And somebody with a functional brain would be nice as well.

I want someone I can argue with without us getting pissed at each other.

This so much.

Really, everything else is secondary. The ability to handle an actual *debate*, and talk like an adult who will challenge me and enjoy that I will challenge back. THAT, more than anything, is what I crave. Not just in lovers, but in friends. Past that, everything else is gravy. Though I find people like that are also more mature, responsible and self determinative than most- also things I value.

Past that? Eh, nothing stands out as necessary.

Someone mentioned kinky, and I can get behind that (so to speak). Good sense of humor's always welcome. Taste in a wide variety of music (seriously- my collection extends across at least three continents, more than five centuries, and at current count nine languages) also helps. New music is one of those few things I'll turn down sex for.

But really, I'd settle for someone whose emotional development didn't halt at age twelve.

I know, that doesn't sound like I'm asking for a lot. But the universe has gone out of its way to prove otherwise.

I like someone who is know how to enjoy life and even if there are times were she would be felling sad or exhauded by hardships she will not let it brake her and get depressed.

I like dark and edgy character designs and landscapes. I also enjoy surreal sounding music like

So someone also introverted and interested in odd things.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back