• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Validating Existance Thread- Get Yer Free Love Here!, Cheap Low Effort Love, Peace, and Harmony

Did this help you Today?

• Yes

• Not Today, But it will!

• No

• No, I Revel in Despair, For I am Darkness. *MWAHHAHAHAHAHA*

Results are only viewable after voting.

DrakenWise

Getting sticky.
I would like to kick this thread off and say "Thank you for taking the time to read this first line."

Those of you who feel you need to change who you are to receive love from someone, you don't. there is someone out there who will love you for yourself. someone you don't have to fool to love you or someone you don't have to fool yourself to love.

For every person who doesn't love you, there is definitely going to be someone who does. There are billions of people on this earth, statistics is on your side.

Change is possible, if you don't like your life, you can change it, don't like yourself, you can change it. You have that freedom that no one can take from you. so please "Change for the better!" because positive change is better than no change.

Another thing I've got to tell you, "Please exercise!". Sometimes you may find yourself empty of emotion or feeling like a ghost, it happens for every high there is going to be just as deep a low. Exercise for me has shown to boost my positive emotions and the aches and pains from an intense workout scream out the effort I put in and the time I've physically invested in myself meaning it is all worth it. Exercise truly does help those with depression it gives you something to achieve even if you feel like there is nothing you can do, so in your low moments please do some form of exercise. Also remember to do baby steps or stick to a well made exercise routine from the internet/trainer/gym you can't force exercise no matter how much you want to be like one punch man.

To combat the last of these nonstop waves of sentences and leave room for others to share love in whatever form it can be, I will leave you with these parting words.

If you need someone who loves you, I do "I love you." so there no matter who you are or where you are at in your life whatever your deeply contemplating or spaced out with, there is definitely someone who loves you, I mean it. you can start a conversation with me and we can keep a correspondence with no strings or scheduling just chatting whenever available.

Also if you've any love to share whatever it may be, some wisdom you've picked up, hell even those who can quote a fortune cookie or two, please do so. I would definitely like to see what you've got.

Last edited:
Some hopefully fruitful advice for all reading.

Be a castle unto yourself. Don't let the world wear you down or tear apart your self esteem and self respect. Know your limitations-there is no shame in admitting when one simply can not go on any longer.

And most importantly-abide in love. Don't wish for the friend who will carry you through the hard times-be that friend. Love must be shown, not simply received.

the only thing I want to say and not turn this into a wall of text again deleted is that I positively hate myself so much that I would positively like to become better and prove to myself that it's not in vain that I love RWBY so much that I'm ready to become a bit of myself without individuality . pure machinery from the spirit of the human soul and flesh, which will stand where it is needed. and if not Dats Oum falls in love with such a person, give as much love and care as the characters deserve. nonames, yes

It can be hard to accept encouragement and approval in this form, especially it you, like me, have been raised in an environment where you constantly have to justify your existence and value. A poster on the wall saying "you're enough" from someone who doesn't know you won't mean much, since whoever wrote that poster doesn't know you, doesn't know how much you have or haven't done, and thus is in no position to judge whether you've met the threshold for having done enough that you're allowed to think of yourself as worthy.

And yet, all too often, we'll listen to the opposite message. That we haven't done enough, that we're bad people for not stepping up more, also delivered anonymously by people who have zero clue how much we've done and whether we've met some threshold of effort made for being a good person.

The thing to understand is that there is no threshold. Anyone who is declaring you "aren't doing enough" to qualify as a good person is just trying to exploit you, whether they know you or not.

Doesn't matter if it's your boss, your priest, your parents, your spouse, your doctor, or a random tumblr post. Anyone who tries to gatekeep "being a good person" behind some added level of effort you have to put in will never actually accept any level of effort as "enough". There will always be more of yourself you need to give, no matter how much you are already giving.

There is no finish line you can cross that will get those people to judge you as worthy. And there's no finish line you need cross to actually be worthy.

Always hard to keep in mind in the moment, but it doesn't stop being true even when you forget.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back