• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vampires story ideas/ plot bunnies

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

First and foremost, i am not a writer. I have ideas that I think would be interesting, but I am...

vampmire

Certified dice
First and foremost, i am not a writer. I have ideas that I think would be interesting, but I am not a writer. I'm dyslexic and dysgraphic grammar is like a foreign language to me, so this entire form is a story, ideas or plot bunnies that I think would be interesting to be as stories. Anyone whom wishes to take a story from here please please give me or anyone who else posts, ideas, credit? Where is due

Now my first story idea and most of them will mainly be from the waifu catalog interactive as I like making them every now and then now first, for the first idea it is a song of ice and fire where the main character is dropped in and they have RWYB aura as a power by not a template and a template of Taylor Hebert from worm here is the build instructions

Starting World: A Song of Ice and Fire [Books continuity]
Starting budget 140

Difficulty [1]
Me and My Girlfriend(s) (PvE) 0
Dropped-In -0 [140]

Bindings
Company Stamp free [140]

Lures
Faerie Feast -10 [130]

Home Perks
Pocket Space -5 [125]
Pocket Apartment x2 -20 [105]

Talents
Body Tune-Up -5 [100]
Everlasting -10 [90]
Martial -10 [80]
Wild -5 [75]
Communication -10 [65]
Added Potential[You have Aura RWYB] -5 [60]
Template Stacking I[You have Taylor Anne Hebert/Skitter/Weaver (Worm)] -20 [40]

Defenses
Body x2 -10 [30]
Wild -5 [25]
Stress x2 -
10 [15]
Addiction -10 [5]
I think this will be an amazing story for the sole fact of Taylor's bug control would be f****** terrifying in a medieval setting, especially if you have the semblance from the aura be empowerment be that empowering people or their minions now. From my understanding, other than learning how to use the aura more effectively, everything else is done by feeling so this is one of. If not, the only power you can get as added potential and not need a instructor off the bat because you won't be learning any bad habits that could cause problems later on while something like biotics, Harry Potter magic, nen as all of those require quite a bit of learning and a good teacher to be very useful. Now with that said, the aura will still be weak at the start, but working out and experimenting with your aura is the best way to train it for my understanding of the story, but here's my first post. I hope you enjoyed the idea

Here's a second one

The promise of this is you are a Mercury dragon Mercury as in the element. Not the planet but getting on from that. You are in Rama 1/2 but you have a slight challenge. You can only have five team members at a time you can pick and choose switch and swap your five members from any other member you have available. But you only have five and you start as a dragon and to be precise, just the dragon heart perk not any further as Rama is a fairly low starting world now. The way I made this build function is a you have no stamp The only way to get points is either missions or love confession. Now some of the characters and Rama one half are actually able to give love confessions just for stupid levels of strength and you're a bloody dragon. You're going to have at least one of those in the same ones after you and there's some points and you'll be able to eventually purchase the dragon bite or even allure or to we don't know, but the focus on this one is the limited team and this is what this story idea is. Focusing on is a very limited team and a very hard to achieve points because you have no stamp. You're not far enough in the dragon heritage to use the dragon thrall I believe. And finally you do not have any lures. I think this will be an interesting story if written

Here's the build
Starting World: Ranma ½
Starting budget 85

Challenges
Small Team free [85]

Difficulty [1]
Dropped-In -0 [85]

Heritage
Dragon Heart[Mercury] -80 [5]

Bindings
Company Stamp free [5]
Empty Hand --20 [25]

Home Perks
Pocket Space -5 [20]

Talents
Everlasting free [20]
Body Tune-Up free [20]
Athletic free [20]
Martial free [20]
Wild free [20]
Soul -10 [10]
Added Potential[You have Aura RWYB] -5 [5]

Defenses
Body x2 free [5]
Wild x2 free [5]

Misc Perks
Sexual Calibration -2 [3]
Fertility Calibration I -2 [1]

Generic Waifu Perks
Paper Trail[You] -1 [0]

I hope you enjoyed this build

Here's the third and final for today. This is the last bell I have on my phone. I have a few on my computer but I have not taken the time to put them in a way that I can grab them off my phone as I use a speech to text on my phone. There's much easier for me to do that so this one is simple now to start off you are an extra from one piece. A tier one to three extra to be precise and you have been transformed into a titanium dragon. In my opinion for titanium, it is best to be a eastern dragon. Most will probably go western, but I prefer Eastern for titanium and some of the metal dragons because it looks better is next is you are starting in the four Blues you can choose one. I would choose East once again as I really do enjoy the east arc and we know very little of the other blues I was initially building this build to be a viable mission for the one-piece world where the mission was to save the sing sing fruit girl from the newest movie. I've not watched the newer movie for one piece so I could not tell you what it's like, but I figured this will be a viable build, especially with the fact that I have a d&d apparent mind warlock and aura from Ruby. Both are potential buys, not templates so you will have to work for that power. But since you're starting from the cannon start, you will have more than enough time and possibly even become a straw hat yourself and focus on getting stronger. This one I would think would be an interesting story as well. I hope you enjoyed my three that have been posted today

Here is the build
Starting World: One Piece
Starting budget 225

Difficulty [1]
'Extra' with 1 additional cost -1 [224]

Heritage
Dragon Heart[Titanium] -80 [144]

Bindings
Company Stamp free [144]

Lures
Faerie Feast -10 [134]