• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Waifu Tube, The Future is Nao!

The Gatebox ia a projection tube within which a character is projected who can partake in conversations and be hooked up to your home network in order to automate certain tasks such as turning lights on or off, or demanding your robot vacuum cleans the floor.
The introductory video demonstrates how Gatebox works:

If you hadn't guessed already, Gatebox is a Japanese creation with the character taking on an anime look. Her name is Azuma Hikari, and she even has her own website. She's also classed as the "first character" with a distinct personality, two voices, hobbies, likes/dislikes, and even a dream. So it seems likely Gatebox will gain the option of more characters to interact with in the future.
Gatebox

Well, marriage and spawning(forgot the actual name for making babies) rates are gonna continue to decline throughout the next decade.

$

This shit is hilarious.
Future Archaeologist: And on the left you can see the exhibit dedicated to pioneer technologies in the realm of Waifu, their development one of the major causes for the near extinction of the human race and the short-lived phenomenon of Geriatric Raider Gangs.

-blinks-

Huh, so it already began.

Now I know the world will end at the dawn of 2017. Hostile take over by dancing programs, I never would have thunk it.

Though I can't watch the video right now because it probably will kill my limited internet.

I agree on the drown in women schtick. Plenty of women see relationships as burdonsome there.

Don't see why Japan won't go extinct in time.

https://www.google.com/#q=birth+rate+in+japan

1.41 and trending upward. Though they may shrink substantially in population, there is no indication that the Japanese would go extinct even over a thousand years... and their descendants might enjoy having more space per person, given the scarcity of land in Japan.

https://www.google.com/#q=birth+rate+in+japan

1.41 and trending upward. Though they may shrink substantially in population, there is no indication that the Japanese would go extinct even over a thousand years... and their descendants might enjoy having more space per person, given the scarcity of land in Japan.
Probably will drop sometime soon. Even the middleast is having issues with this IIRC.

We have yet to get to the sexbots and complete death of human on human relationships. give it time.

Probably will drop sometime soon. Even the middleast is having issues with this IIRC.

We have yet to get to the sexbots and complete death of human on human relationships. give it time.
Keep in mind that there's another clock ticking, the years until humanity has functioning exo-wombs. Couples might choose to forego children, but the state could also choose to close the gap.

I think this is a dreadful idea that will have hideous quality-of-life consequences, but I cannot rule it out.

Keep in mind that there's another clock ticking, the years until humanity has functioning exo-wombs. Couples might choose to forego children, but the state could also choose to close the gap.

I think this is a dreadful idea that will have hideous quality-of-life consequences, but I cannot rule it out.
And now we come to a ethical dilemma and I don't see a left leaning person supporting this.

So what do you guys think?

Hilarious ending of RIP Anime

Anybody got some stats on whether Japanese women want white boyfriends/husbands? I've seen some evidence that white men are fairly highly-prized by all ethnic groups in the US, including "Asian", but somehow I'm not so certain it's the same back in the homeland - at least, THAT homeland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back