• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

What Would A Fanfic With This Title Be About?

Lubaf

Meow.
So. Here's a game we all can play! Describe a fanfic to go with a title! Feel free to add your own potential titles! Feel free to attempt one that's already been used if you think you can top the previous attempt! Feel free to complain about my overuse of exclamation points! (If you have to have a winner, just think the winner is the one with the most likes. Further, try and keep the title vague enough to allow some interpretation.)
  • Normative Vacuum
  • For The Love Of Murder
  • Vampire Watermelons
  • Theories of International Relations and Superheroes
  • Principia Homicidii
  • Familiar of Aleph Null
  • Why Can't We Be Enemies?
  • A World of Pure Recrimination
  • Non-Indicative Title
  • Master of the Flying Electric Chair
  • Exactly What It Says On The Tin
  • Rainbow Dash Goes Crazy And Totally Whales On Everyone
  • Unlimited Moe Works
  • Moe Moe Moe (How Do You Like It?)
  • Transformers Sucks, And I'll Tell You Why At Great Length
  • Shave The Animals!
  • Kitten Chow Main
  • Square Root of Minus [Character]
  • Slash and Hack
  • Heart and Stole
  • Turducken Is Tasty
  • History of the Decline And Fall of the Equestrian Empire
  • This Kind of Idiot Would Do That
  • Oldblood
  • The People of the State of New York v. Sherlock Holmes
  • Even Worse
  • Kidneyfish
  • Things To Do in Denver When You're Death
  • The Lawsuit of Batman v. Superman, As Presided Over By Judge Dread
  • Longcat is Short
  • And That's All I've Got For Now
And, since I've provided so many, I'll answer two of my own:

Principia Homicidii: Professor Moriarty spins out a assassination plan that's designed to fail and hand the would be killers to Sherlock Holmes while making it look like the killers were incompetent in following through on his plan. The psychology of these would-be murderers figures heavily in said clever double-cross.

Things To Do in Denver When You're Death: There's a Grim Reaper convention in Colorado; in attendance are the Deaths of the Discworld, of the Endless, a contingent of Reapers from Dead Like Me, and The Raven Queen. One part Existential Philosophy, one part a tourist travelogue, and one part not very good death related puns.

Thanks
Luc "Hoping This Thread Will Survive Longer" French

Vampire Watermelons : In...some fictional world or another where magic is a thing and tits are huge, demons unleash a strain of watermelons which feeds parasitically off of females, stealing the concept of 'large melons' from the women in order to grow larger watermelons itself.

Yeah, I'm bad at this.

Vampire Watermelons

vegitales fanfic where they fight Vampire watermelons.

it's been 8 years since i helped with that Sunday school class and i still remember that show. damn it.

Why Can't We Be Enemies?

Two people who have had a long-standing bad relationship reconcil. Or, one of them does. The other can't get over the loss of their opponent, and constantly tries to reignite the mutual hatred only to fail in a myriad of humorous ways.

Kitten Chow Mein

A self-proclaimed 'American Otaku' finds a nice Asain girl who just might be interested in him. Desperate to prove himself worthy of her affections, he actually starts to research Asain customs and traditions, rather than just the Americanized Anime he's seen so far. Unfortunately, all he finds is the weird, disgusting, or even outright false customs that he mistakenly tries to imitate in order to impress the girl. The highlight is when he captures a cat, sobs hysterically as he kills it, and serves it to the Asain girl after cooking it. Halfway through the dinner-date he ends up puking.

Unlimited Moe Works: In an attempt to give his son Emiya Shirou a better and more peaceful life, Kiritsugu tries to get him interested into an actual Hobby. After many tries, they get onto an Anime and Manga convention and Shirou shows some light interest in a Magical Girl Anime. Running into a group of fans, the boy is soon dragged along and becomes a member of the excited group of fans. Over the years, Anime and Manga becomes his biggest hobby and something where he has actual deep human Relations. Although Taiga shows some light worry over his strong interest, the approval of his father means much to him. He even tries to create magecraft techniques based on the various magical Girl Shows he has. His ideal of a girlfriend has become that of the cute moe Girl.

Then he runs into a Kaleido-Stick and things take a turn for the stranger.

Normative Vacuum: In a formerly normal world (Or at least you think so.), you are given a strange power. The ability to destroy norms. The Standard way to see and do things. Soon though you find yourself in Trouble as you have destroyed some Basic norms, like how to wear clothes and similar. And apparently your power isn't coming with a Feature to recreate norms or make your own... ooopss

This Kind of Idiot Would Do That

A story about a generic shounen harem protagonist, told from the point of view of the main love interest. Revolves mostly around her exasperation at him when he does something stupid to impress/rescue one of his potential harem members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back