1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Worm: Fractured But Whole (Worm/South Park)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Writing_Man, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Threadmarks: And his name is... Fartlord
    Writing_Man

Writing_Man Getting sticky.

"Sir, what are we observing?" Vista asked as Armsmaster sighed.

"It seems that there is a new group of Rogues running around the town, unsupervised, but certainly experienced with other Capes." Vista now had some idea of what was going on, a new group of Rogues that they couldn't identify that had experience with Capes wasn't exactly unheard of, but it certainly was bad news.

"Are they on our side? Are we supposed to try to invite them to the protectorate, if we had the chance to do so?" Aegis asked, after all, he was the leader of the Wards, and was going to be promoted any time soon.

"While they're certainly on our side, that's not the problem I have with them, see for yourselves." Armsmaster said as he clicked a button on his armor, which brought the screen behind him to life.

Vista didn't know that he had a remote control on his armor, and while it was silly, she didn't want to point out because if there's one thing everyone knew about the guy, he was a sour man who couldn't understand jokes to save his life.

On the video... there were children with costumes, now that would seem normal.

If every single kid in the video wasn't a cape.

"Hold on, every single kid there is a cape?" ClockBlocker was the one to ask this time.

"Every single one of them, we already wrote what we believe to be their fair assesments, and I decided to keep you informed as well because you might get in altercation... In the offchance you do fight them, don't." Not one single member of the Wards could believe the words that came out of the Cape's mouth.

"Are you... for real?" Shadow Stalker asked, not that surprising that Shadow Stalker talked back, but the way she asked, the incredulosity in her voice, as if to say 'Are we supposed to retreat against these kids'?

Vista never felt like smacking the back of Shadow Stalker's head, if it wasn't for the fact that they would have to patrol later.

"Fastpass, Mover 7." Armsmaster said as he paused the screen to show off a kid with crutches moving so fast that they couldn't tell where he was.

"Dragon herself lost track of him, said that he ran through the world in seconds." Well, that was just one, right?

"...Mintberry Crunch, Blaster 6, Striker 2." He said as another kid, with only half a costume, possibly an case 53 was seen blasting some pink thing onto the assailants.

"...Fartlord." It was at that time that ClockBlocker couldn't help himself but laugh, the names were just too funny, Vista herself was barely able to contain her laughter.

"Oh man, I thought ClockBlocker was great, but imagine going to jail and being told that you were captured by a guy called Fartlord?" ClockBlocker asked as Vista chuckled, and Aegis laughed, incapable of helping himself with it, Shadow Stalker stood there, and Kid Win was really trying to not anger Armsmaster even more.

"Focus ClockBlocker." Armsmaster said as he didn't even grin at the cape name, he didn't back then, he certainly wasn't going to do it right now.

"This kid is perhaps one of the most dangerous capes ever, Mover, Blaster, Brute, Tinker, Trump, there's not one damn power classification that doesn't involve that kid, and above all else." Armsmaster said as he showed them a more... older video, not a professional one for sure.

It was a victim of a Grey Boy loop, unmoving, uncaring, just staying there to suffer from the infinite loops, but then appeared a little boy, obviously the 'Fartlord' due to the makeshift costume being somewhat similar in colors with the one shown on the video.

Not only that but also because 'Fartlord' farted on Grey Boy's victim.

The strange thing was that the victim twitched, and as the kid continued to, believe it or not, fart on the victim, the loop simply ended.

Nothing like that had ever been talked about before in the past, so why now, why...

"Stranger?" Shadow Stalker asked, now curious as well.

"Not sure at which point, but the kid is good and bad news, good because there's a glimmer of hope for the victims, bad because I have no actual clue if he's actually going to do what's asked of him."

2. Threadmarks: The Children met each Other
    Writing_Man

Writing_Man Getting sticky.

When Missy was told there would be a big group coming to her school, all around her age, she knew something was up.

That combined with the new capes coming in town, that she was still unaware of the name of said group, was enough reason to believe that they were the one and the same.

"These are your new classmates, introduce yourselves." Dawn, her teacher, spoke as the kids introduced themselves one by one.

Stan had black hair and blue eyes, he was actually a bit cute, but he apparently had a girlfriend, because that's how Wendy decided to introduce herself.

She, like Stan, had black hair with uneven bangs, a magenta beret that she was somehow allowed to maintain in class and black colored eyes.

"Ah, who gives a shit about this kind of stuff, when are we going to eat?" Asked the fat kid, he was Eric Cartman.

Fat, brown hair, double chin and blue eyed, Eric was the closest thing Arcadia had to an Empire crony, because he really did just use every single word possible to the Jewish kid right next to him.

"Sorry about that, just ignore fatman." Said Kyle, he was ginger with brown eyes, he too, looked cute, he would be fighting Eric at any possible moment, it was... a bit tiring if it meant.

Tweek and Craig, a couple formed by a blonde with unkept hair and a slickly ravenette-styled kid, both of them sharing green eyes.

Then there was Tolkien, a more mature kid who spoke less, holding himself on a higher standard, it somewhat reminded her from Grue, she wondered if they were related or if she was just grasping at straws.

Kenny was another, blonde kid with blue eyes, the Empire would have a field day with a 'natural' like that, he spoke, but he was wearing a mask of sorts, so it sounded muffled, although the others were completely capable of understanding him, must be nice to be understood even when nothing he said made sense to her.

Then came Butters, who was out of place, apparently he was somewhat bullied by the group he spent the most time with, but didn't do much against it, maybe she should talk to the Protectorate about it, if her suspicions about them being the Capes from the video she had seen before were true.

Clyde was a brown haired boy with black eyes, he was simple enough and nice enough to the others.

Scott, a somewhat overweight, not to the same way that Eric was, had Diabetes from what he understood, but 'it was okay since he had the strength to overpower it', which while Vista didn't understand why they phrased it that way, they also made Diabetes sound like an horrible disease akin to cancer for whatever reason.

"Shame that Timmy is stuck on the other classroom, feels weird not having him here." Said Jimmy, the boy in crutches, who looked very similar to the Fastpass from before.

"Yeah, but you know... special class and everything." Stan said as he put his hand on Jimmy's shoulders.

There was just one person that had not introuced himself.

Black hair, black eyes that resembled of a dead person.

"Don't worry, you can tell them your name." Dawn said as the kid simply looked around, boredly.

"Come on, New Kid, you know you want to." Eric tried to goad the 'New Kid', but instead the kid decided to pick up his phone and for some reason, instead of being angry with him for ignoring her and the blatant disrespect, Dawn decided she wanted to add him on the social media.

"Haha, don't worry about the New Kid, you will come to befriend him." Vista did not once hear the New Kid's name, but for whatever reason, people really seemed to want to be his friend, for some reason, she didn't, but the others did.

The truth is that Vista was a bit afraid that this was how his Master powers worked, it wouldn't be so farfetched, a power similar to the Heartbreakers is not exactly impossible, and by Gods, she didn't want to deal with anything like that.

"Ah, it seems that there's a problem." Stan said as he ran away with Tolkien, Kenny and Wendy.

Dawn seemed to go say something when she looked at the 'New Kid'.

"Well, as long as you guys come back quickly, then it should be fine." And to think that in the first day, she would meet this piece of work that was the 'Fartlord'.

3. Moon-llama

Moon-llama Know what you're doing yet?

This....
    This is beautiful

SharkCultist, 2lio and RageMage like this.
  4. Khon

Khon Making the rounds.

They not ready for cartman

5. Hylas_Daemonem

Hylas_Daemonem A Colony of Ghosts

No, Missy, Kenny isn't a master, he's immortal!

6. Sid G

Sid G Know what you're doing yet?

Piggot - What do you have to say for yourselves?
    Stan - Well . . .
    Kenny -Mvm mbm mvm.
    Kyle - (To Kevin) Dude! (Turns to Piggot) But yeah, pretty much what he said.
    Cartman - Respect my fucking authoritah!

7. Toguro

Toguro I trust you know where the happy button is?

*Freaking Beautiful~ .meme*

Also, forgot to Threadmark the first chapter :V
    Unless it was left so on purpose? :confused:

8. monkeyman9835

monkeyman9835 I trust you know where the happy button is?

i didnt know how much i needed this till i read it
    MOAR!

9. Lumagle

Lumagle Not too sore, are you?

for some reason i want a reaction from dragon armmaster and the moderately important tinkers on topperware and the tech powers of south park

Angrod likes this.
  10. Mattamars

Mattamars Getting sticky.

W T F...... did I just read... ok you got me now I am curious about how far you can run this with out it today derailing. Good luck and More please ;)

Angrod likes this.