• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

Sorry, but no. Even less likely to do it is my avatar, mostly made of a lesbian and also including a girl who is just too shy for any of that.

Sure but I have a feeling they will run away screaming ... Like most of the others.

Kuroko's pretty much fixated on a single girl, so she won't go for anything but a Mikoto avatar.

Sure why not Pink is the BEST hair colour.

Hmmm. I will answer the question with a question with one of my own, my answer shall be the opposite of hers. Would she try to kill, eat and or lay eggs in me or cause me any sort of bodily harm before, during or after the act?

Maybe eggs, but not eat or kill ... Bodily harm is an iffy one because Ovipositor ...

Hmmm. I will answer the question with a question with one of my own, my answer shall be the opposite of hers. Would she try to kill, eat and or lay eggs in me or cause me any sort of bodily harm before, during or after the act?
Honestly, I think I would be more intimidated/awed than turned on if I ever met either of them.

Maybe eggs, but not eat or kill ... Bodily harm is an iffy one because Ovipositor ...
Not sure about lewds, but I'm pretty sure I'd be up for cuddles. Especially if they come with a soft silk hammock to snuggle in...

Honestly, I think I would be more intimidated/awed than turned on if I ever met either of them.

Not sure about lewds, but I'm pretty sure I'd be up for cuddles. Especially if they come with a soft silk hammock to snuggle in...
Of course it comes with a soft silk hammock and usually some new clothes.

I'd like to shake things up a bit. However I would not bang the above.

Fem!Shep definitely no questions asked, but Male!Shep just doesn't do it for me. Especially not default Male!Shep.

Nope Puppies are too fragile for proper snuggles. Will cocoon it in a big comfy ball of silk and cuddle it.

... a question mark, huh? I mean it's a 2-D object so I'm not entirely sure how that interaction might go, though I guess I'll go with 'no'

Well, at the very least, it looks cute and feminine from the shoulders up, so I would take the risk...

Here I go, Kitty~ Nya

Villains are always sexier, that's a fact of life.

Why wouldn't I? I think she will look ravishing in Silk.

It's like the same four people over and over again.

Sadly that is on space vagina I am nlt intrested in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back