• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

XVI Going on XVII (Butcher!Taylor)

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

-
Last edited:
Well damn, thats one way to start things off.

But anyways as for the chapter one has to wonder what Carol, Amy and the rest of New Wave have been doing since Vicky became the Butcher, probably turning into broken husks of their former selves most likely but who knows Amy might looking to become XVII now that Vicky is dead. But on the bright side Taylor is finally an Alexandria package like she always wanted.

Yeah! AO3 is where I initially started; it's over there under the same username and title.

Speaking of titles... Taylor's going to have a lot on her plate to worry about, but Amy's reaction is certainly one of the most interesting things in the mix. I look forward to any omake that focus on New Wave!
I bet that Amy might attempt to turn Taylor into Vicky or alter her brain so Vicky is in 'control' again.

how is Taylor not in pain from losing half her arm like she has not even become Khepari and she has already lost her arm

She's Taylor those arm things come right off.

In canon the Gold Morning limbing wasn't even her first time for that arm. Actually by the time of her kheprification Taylor was hovering around 30% original materials as far as body parts went.

So real question becomes does QA bitch slap the butcher into line or does she go crazy next? And does Taylor regen her arm? Kinda like to know how Vicky ended up butcher but not locked up fast by the prt because her powers would have made her damn near unstoppable once she broke. Even weakened her powers with the other butchers on top of Taylor's is gonna make her real damn terrifying. Of course if she is sane and in control and the chorus rational with her... Victoria is gonna be a broken mess that will beg her to let her talk to her family one last time and apologize or make amends.

If she did not kill her family...

Second Taylor as the butcher I've read recently. Interesting to see where you take this.

As for how Victoria became the butcher... I can think of a number of ways that collateral damage Barbie, who at least in fanon relies extensively on Amy to keep her victims alive, might find herself with fourteen passengers in her head.

Especially if the previous butcher was rational enough to commit suicide by dalon for the express purpose of gaining the Alexandra package power set.

Edit: just noticed dates. Oops not quite necro, but I guess update in a week is not happening.

Ok so vaguely still sanish but she is going to need a week or two of meditation and calm to really get her shit together. To bad she probably will not get it. She cant even really hide because she is missing a arm and she cant just not go to school. See what happens if/when she gets home and her dad finds this mess. Hope he dont call the prt first thing in panic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back