• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Faultline's Crew was missing from the list of villains, but it's excusable because they are mercenaries, not heroic or villainous. Taylor would kinda fit with them as her Changer/Breaker form looks like a Case 53.

Thanks action sequence is good. It gives a good sense of what is going on. Taylor will probably try to finish off Oni Lee, but gets distracted by the rest of the Undersiders calling for help. Oni Lee dies of his injuries off screen.

The rest of the team ran into Lung (because Taylor HAS to fight Lung as one of her first fights).

The Travellers think Frost killed Noelle. When Frost was draining Noelle's powers, they might have altered Frost, making her look like one of Noelle's evil clones. At least, that is my interpretation of these events.

Frost asking for Lisa's leash was odd. I'm not quite sure what Frost's motivations are any more since she has a safe place and money. It seems that if she could be left alone or only interact with people when she chooses she would be fairly content.

Glad to see this getting picked back up. It's always fun to read about the adventures of the less-than-well adjusted Taylors.

All I can say is that her powers have really fucked with her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back