• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

A curse of beauty in a land of fantasy.

As a 3d modeler i can make printables for this story im writing. is there a dnd crowd interested

• yes i would pay to play in a new world and setting

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • no im not interested in paying but im interested in a new world

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • not interested at all. it doesn't contain elements that make a good dnd world

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • just not interested.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

Chapter 0 - Prologue

A moment set seems to drag on for an eternity. senses attuned to the...

anythingReally

nothing
Chapter 0 - Prologue

A moment set seems to drag on for an eternity. senses attuned to the surroundings make the cave seem like a beast of its own, ready to devour all that sit within it. The ceiling sparkles with a myriad twinkling colors, a false blanket of stars adorn it. What should be calming, but surprisingly are not, echoes of rushing water fill the air. Concrete of a temple roof feel oddly warm pressed against the skin on the thighs, the slight pattering of nervous heels knocking into it only accompany this odd feeling.

A young woman glances about the cave taking everything in as her legs subconsciously kick backwards into the concrete. A large but measured heave of her breast and another glance as she peers out from the corner of her eye, through the shoulder length curly locks that frame her face, at one side of the cave then back to the looming figure squatted beside her. She looks forward again, another measured heave. She can feel a gaze burning a hole in her skull but pretends to be oblivious to it. Twinkling false stars, rushing water, slight fiery crackle. Her head cocks to the side for moment, was that last sound new, she wonders. Unwittingly she looks to her left, meets the gaze fixed unashamedly on her before looking away again, her palms begin to sweat.

"hey," a female voice rings out from the squatted figure.

the young girl with the sweaty palm turns to face her companion, awkwardly but intentionally exposing a submissive smile. the other girl looks down at her while squatting on a slightly elevated portion of the roof top.

"...can I fuck you?" she continued with a sly smile, looking down like a hawk eyeing its prey. The girl in the sited position looks up, narrowing her eyes a little, glancing to the side and pursing her lips before looking back. the squatting girl was young and beautiful, there was nothing in her physical appearance that one would describe as menacing and yet...

"do I really have a choice?" the sited girl responds.

without averting her gaze, even for a moment, the squatting girl replies"...yeah...".

"I feel like you're just going to do it anyway."

"no ill respect your decision,"

"you won't get angry if I say no?"

"nope"

"..."

"..."

"then... no thank you."

"ok,"

for a few moments there is silence, twinkling stars, rushing water, crackling fire and the distracting sound of her heart beating loudly in her ear.

"boop" the squatting girl playing fully pokes the other in her arm, standing up and starting to walk away.

"what did you just do?"

"I just made you the most desirable person in the world,"

"...what does that mean?"

"...?"

"where are you going?"

"I'm leaving"

"are you angry?"

"no"

"oh...,"the girl worriedly responds rising up, "so we're leaving?"

"no I'm leaving,"

"wait your leaving me?" she asks flustered.

"..."

"I'm sorry, ...you said you wouldn't get angry," at this point the girl who had been squatting begins to walk across the triangular structure of the roof, her body slowly disappearing behind the peak.

"get to the lowest cavern," she says her voice nearly being drowned out by the ,odd emergent and seemingly growing, fiery crackling sound.

"wait.." the girl with the curly locs half jogs across the triangular peak only to find that her companion has vanished seemingly into thin air. What awaits her however is a dark silhouette hunched over a corpse at the temple roofs edge, snarling as the sound of bones breaking between powerful jaws emanate from it. The girl pauses wary to take a step forward when the beasts head suddenly jerks up, as if noticing a scent. snaping its gaze in her direction, it slowly raises its wolf like, man like body into standing position, the large phallus between its legs visibly engorged with blood.

Chapter 1 - A welcome smile

the night air is alive with silent chatter. The city skyline, lit by the vague aura of lanterns, seems to radiate with a silent busy-ness to it. the surface of the ocean water near the city border breaks apart as a female form emerges from its depth, a collection of aquatic life nestled against her bosom, clambering up onto the dry surface. Todays catch wasn't so bad the girl thinks to herself, kicking off excess water from her hooves. Bending over whilst taking care to not let the water that is dripping down her goat horns blind her, the girl grabs her pillaging's and places them into a basket beside at her feet. The scene is disturbed by panting and the sound of tired footfalls moving in the direction passed the fisher to the bridge made of cobbled stone. A young woman with black curly locks that framed her face was the source of the footsteps. She wears a strange red top with gold buttons that was unlike any shirt the poor fisher had seen, above a darker red pair of shorts. The red clothed girl seemed out of breath, her boots dragging slightly in the sand as she walked, more importantly however a golden dagger was clenched tightly in her fist and her entire ensemble was soaked in blood.

"What happened to you?" the curious horned girl asks.

The girl in red had been walking forwards whilst facing back and had not noticed the person, standing by the oceans edge. Her body flinches in reaction to the sound of the goat girls voice, instinctively raising the dagger in that direction.

"Sorry," the fisher responds raising her hands up in defense and averting her gaze, her humanlike face displaying a cautious respect, "I wasn't looking for trouble." turning back to her basket of fish she continues sorting them in the nude, making exaggerated movements and overly fixating on the fish she was handling. She continues to shuffle her catch endlessly and the girl in red watches on speechless.

"What's wrong with you?" the the girl in red stammers out.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you" the fisher retorts.

"Why aren't you attacking me?"

"What? Why would I attack you?" she asks puzzled.

"...because... I'm...because I'm beautiful."

"...oh..kay" the fisher responds looking on as one would a lunatic.

"you don't get it, everybody that see me attacks me," the woman continues on, erratic hand gestures emphasizing every word.

"Why would they attack you"

"BECAUSE I'M BEAUTFUL!!"

"ok, calm down," the fisher gestures motioning her open palms downwards.

"I need to get out of the city."

"There's nothing out there but forest,"

"I need to get out, find a way down..." the woman paused for a moment and looked on at the goat girl, her eyes widening by the second, "You are not affected by this. I need to go down, you know the way, don't you?"

" ...ehh," the goat girl responds, her eyes unintentionally veering towards the blood stained gold latch on the the red girls breast pocket.

"Please I cant talk to anybody, nobody can see me, I don't know how to prove this to you. Wait..." grabbing a loose cloth she spots on the floor the girl raises it and vigorously rubs it against her crotch, bathing it in as much musk as the nature would consider legal. "here," she thrusts the piece so forwardly she nearly feeds it to the unsuspecting recipient.

grabbing the cloth and taking a whiff the fishers face convulses in an expected manner, her nose assaulted by the stench of sweat and the known associations of a woman's cavern.

"this smells terrible."

"give it to someone, "the woman continues, "see for yourself, then comeback."

"ok," the fisher responds, amidst a heavy exhale, placing the offending piece of fabric in the pocket of a pair of pants she was beginning to wear. The wet fur on her legs makes the process a little bit of a fight, and as she puts on her shirt she chuckles to her self when her finger momentarily slips into an old tear in the fabric, causing her to subconsciously eye the superior quality of craftsmanship in the red girls attire. lifting her aged basket, rank with the smell of fish, the girl walks back to the city making a turn into the nearest alleyway. The young fisher enters a nearby pub shares a few pleasantries with the bar man and hands off her basket. Having grown up in the area's streets, she had became familiar with his big gray face peering at her from behind the ivory horn. Being a goat in a city full of mostly rhino people was novel once, but now the locals just saw her as a graduated upstart. The bar man counted out her pay for the fish and as the girl pocketed the coin, considered for a second handing the fabric grazing the tip of her finger to him, ultimately choosing not to out of caution. Outside the bar, to an alley on the right a rhino lay drunk on the floor. A regular of the pubs, an old soul with an unfortunate inclination toward recreational herbs. She tapped his foot lightly with her foot and threw the curious piece of cloth by his head. The man woke slowly and grabbed the little thing in his hand staring in puzzlement for only a moment. The girls eyes widened as she watched whilst the man shoved the cloth to his face so violently it seemed he was trying to snuff his own life out. Ingesting as much of the scent as he could till breathing in the smell was no longer enough, the cloth was again violently thrust into his maw, swallowed whole delectably as he fought back tears caused by chocking on it. All this done while ferociously and with no regard for self, stroking his member till the skin was raw.

the woman at the pond enjoyed a moment of peace, setting her bottom on the ground while nursing her sore legs. It had been quite the night for her, she felt worn down to her very essence. looking up she was met by the form of the goat girl bounding towards her excitedly, her breasts barely hidden by the flimsy material of the lie she called a shirt.

"Ok, I believe you," the fisher says.

"You believe me?"

"Yes, what is going on?"

"I've been cursed," the girl in red continues, "by a god of mischief, Pika." Pausing their conversation for a moment the pair instinctively ducked out of sight. The rumble of cobblestones being the reason, a small procession of carriages moving quickly past the bridge down the only road leading out of the city. "ill tell you all about it," the girl continued.

The procession moves steadily through the forest and all manner of backroads bereft of life. Slowly arriving at the base of a metallic housing structure covered in dust and mostly forgotten. The carriages are all paired with two bronze armored rhino soldiers that drive and guard them. The two on the rear carriage dismount and proceeded to open its doors. Out from within came four burley rhino men in mustard yellow overalls, each with their hands and feet shackled by iron chains. the men look about the area with dour expressions, the cold night air biting at their dried lips. Shortly after the drivers of the first carriage do the same, dismounting from their perch and opening doors, this time ushering out a group of rhino people with a more manicured appearance, a middle aged female dressed in a flowing green dress among their number. The middle carriage door opened, before the driver could get to it. Out stepped a young rhino girl in her twenty's most likely, decked out in gold armor, wearing a furrowed brow to much its splendor. Behind her a large rhino man with duller colored armor, something between silver and bronze, steps out. the party congregates at the foot of the metal structure's steps, as they await the guards of a particularly elongated vehicle to offload their carryon. six wooden caskets are trolleyed forward, the young lady's expression darkening as they pass by.

"We have two chances at this," the middle aged woman exclaims watching the casket pass by.

"...and a third as a backup," the young lady responds almost in a whisper.

Inside the large metallic structure was a single room, a fires light dimly lit the space, its source more unsettling than whatever could hide in the dark. A large machination lay before them, formed like the statue of a human with pointed ears half emerging from the floor. Its arms slender and elongated with blades for fingers, longer than the body of a fully grown man. Its belly met the floor, made from a hinged grate guarding a warm glow one could only surmise was a pit of fire leading to hell itself. Its hair disheveled, its eyes abnormally round and glowing eerily, its mouth a space between its simple face and a hinge based jaw.

one of the upper class rhinos, a man draped in a gown, steps forth carrying a scrolled parchment, unfurling it he begun.

"Your eminence, with great respect I stand before you as an emissary for her highness, the queen in waiting, princess Radrika of the kingdom of the vast coast," the man speaks towards the machination. It jerks from moment to moment in in a display of life. "Please accept for your time an offering worthy of your repute," Three of the six caskets where moved forward, the automaton following them with its gaze. "We ask that you allow us your service, in communing with the dead, what say you?". the machination jerks in place for a moment turning its gaze to Radrika and lingering before looking back at the orator.

"three..." it says lifting three of its claws." …body... mine". the party looks on, some half nodding expectedly. One of the three caskets not offered up as tribute is pushed forward, its lid opened and its contents lain on an alter in front of the automaton, the corpse of a large black furred wolf man stabbed repeatedly.

the automaton clunkily turns its gaze to the dead creature, the audience looking on in baited breath. the creature raises its hand and brings one of its massive blades down fiercely on the throat of the corpse detaching the head completely. An eerie blue glow appears at the neck stump of the decapitated head as it slowly levitates and corrects its orientation, positioning itself upright. Its eyelids fling open revealing eyes completely enshrouded in the same blue light that leaks from its neck. After a short startle, the orator looks over at Radrika for approval, which she gives with a slight nod, then turns back to the floating head.

"why were you there at the temple?" the orator screams at the head.

"...don't know..." the head responds with great difficulty.

"why did you want the queen dead?"

"...didn't...want...queen...dead," with this response the orator reels back. turning to face the gallery, many of whom stand with their mouth agape.

"what were you searching for at the sepulcher?"

"...girl," after the third response the grate at the belly of the automaton opened up and both the head and the body of the wolf flew in as though sucked by an unseen force straight into the roaring flame of the pit, the grate closing again after.

The gallery broke into smaller groups as the room filled with the chatter of this recent revelation. The large rhino that had exited the carriage with Radrika turns to her with puzzled at look and says

"The canine wasn't there to kill the queen?"

"Its a shock to me as well."

The woman in green steps forward to chime in, "could it have been some kind of spell, if we are to believe the stories of the guards," Radarika eyes dart over to the four chained men.

"According to them," the large rhino begins, "the guard captain simply went mad and attacked the queen."

"... that does not sound like her," Radrika half murmurs to herself.

"Either way," the woman in green adds, "the fact that they killed her makes it difficult to believe their stories."

"yes," the man adds, "how convenient that they were the only ones to live through it all."

"collusion?"

"likely."

The woman in green shots a wary glance at Radrika who is frozen in thought, "we must take care and ask the right questions next," the woman adds firmly, with a touch of restraint. Watching the words rouse Radrika to motion as if waking from a deep sleep.

Radrika looks over to the woman in green, whose eyes are locked on her searching for a response. Then looks over to the remaining two caskets.

The group huddles together to devise a course of interrogation before wheeling the next casket over. Once again a corpse was lain bare on the alter in front of the living machine, an older rhino woman, late 30s body hardened through training and scarred with experience. Again the machination performed its ritualistic motion severing the head and allowing it to levitate and present itself to the party.

"were you alone in your want to kill the queen?" the orator begun.

"...didn't...want...kill...queen," the head gurgled. again the orator was taken back, but they knew this was a possibility. the consensus from the group was to ask questions that could answer multiple mysteries at once but the nature of the magic on the severed head gave very direct and often insufficient answers, it was a challenge to find the right question.

Swallowing hard the orator prepared again. hoping the ambiguity of who killed the queen would have been answered in the previous question the group now realizes they had no choice but ask directly. "did you kill the queen?" the orator proposes almost lightly as if willing a negative response.

"yes." as the head responds the woman in green shoots a glance at Radrika, whose jaw tightened only slightly and a veil of fatigue seemed to fall over her eyes.

"what did you see," the orator continued, "before you killed the queen." the group floated about the idea of a spell, placed on the guard captain, hoping that this question might reveal a third party interference.

"girl...too pretty...must have...sex...cant think," with that, the remains of the guard captain were swallowed into the belly of the beast.

Radrika watches on as the corpse disappears into the fire, her chest tightening at the sight.

"what does that mean?" the tall rhino asked

"must have sex?" the lady in green chimed in.

"this doesn't much to let us know what happened."

"we are running out of options."

"the wolf creature also mentioned a girl. could this girl be some kind of sorceress?"

"the guards never mentioned anything about a girl, could they be keeping that out, or did they just miss her?"

"possibly,"

"this also doesn't clear them of suspicions," the man looks in Radrika's direction before softly adding, "we do have one more casket."

Radrika without turning up her downward gaze simply responds, "I don't want to lose that body." a short silence fell in the group, as they swallow the uncomfortable looming reality. Radrika made a motion of her shoulder as if trying to cast off a heavy burden before adding, "what do we ask the queen?"

The group huddle together again trying to find a list of good questions, they had established that the guard captain had been the one to strike the killing blow but were still uncertain of the other guards innocence. The angle of mind altering magic and the mysterious girl at the center of it all also hadn't been fully answered. After the deliberation has ended the final casket is pushed forward, once more a corpse is placed on the alter, an older rhino woman, early fifty's perhaps.

Radrika looks on her eyes fixed on the peaceful resting face of her mother, so deep in thought she barely notices the giant blade fall on the dead woman's throat. the orphaned head rises up and Radrika, almost lifeless, follows with her gaze as a light glint of moisture forms in the corner of her eyes.

the orator takes a deep breath and with wordless reverence he addresses the head, "do you believe the guard captain acted alone in any capacity in the act of taking your life?"

"...yes," the head replies, a wave of relief washes over the shackled men in the room. The worst case scenario, involved their corpses being next inline for interrogation.

"to the best of your knowledge, did the guard captain appear to be acting in a manner you would describe as not of her own will?"

"...yes," a slight murmur fills the room. Radrika exhaled deeply unaware she had been holding her breath, her face softening slightly.

the final question had come, the group knew they have to ask about the girl but were uncertain the queen had seen her, taking a gamble on the possibility that she had they decided that the orator should ask, "the guard captain spoke of a mysterious girl at the scene, could you describe her appearance."

"human...very pretty...must have sex...cant think." the body again rises and flies into the fiery belly of the machine. Radrka watches on at the sacrilegious loss of her mothers corpse, it would never be given a proper burial. Before they had begun on this journey the woman in green had asked her what was more important, honor for the dead or justice for them. Very pretty must have sex is a strange description but made it clear to all that whatever magic had been placed on the guard captain had also affected the queen. Strange as the descriptor may be, one part did seem clear... human.

Chapter 2 - A dose of reality

the yellow walls were scrubbed clean and shining in a way that contrasted the establishments surrounding. Out of the window the vast desert seemed to stretch on forever, with wilted trees and abundance of nothing. Inside the huge hotel halls however life bustled to its full capacity, sounds of laughter and merriment filled the air, accompanied by the busy patter of waiter's feet rushing to serve guests. Rhinos laughed full of mirth and canines danced to their side, while a child looked on in a daze, having never seen a sight like this in her short barely over a decade life.

A swift smack landed on the back of the child's head staining her blue fur with fish oil. Turning to look at the source her gaze was met by an older canine woman with an apron angrily pointing at a platter of food on a nearby table. The little child, tightening her own apron made for the table and grabbed the target. Taking care to weave through the large bodies in her path she was able to find her way to a staircase that led to the upper floor. She paused for a second, admiring the polished wood railing and the near luminous pins that held it up, the decorated walls, the flower vases even the unassuming bronze plaque mounted on the wall depicting a mighty anvil. This was the prestige of the upper class, the alluring taste of guild life she thought to herself, it was definitely more enticing than being a fisher's daughter. Almost as if by divine intervention she started back up the stairs turning her head only for a moment to meet with the angry woman's face who had come to place another love tap on the back of her head. She hurried through the upper halls seeking the master suite, after a few turns she come face to face with a sturdy varnished door laced with colored trim and a crowned anvil symbol. using the door knocker, she tapped on the door and waited silently.

"Just one moment," a light playful voice emanated from within. The little pup wandered why the words sounded so unusual to her, like a voice type she had never heard, could it just be a foreign accent. "You can come in," the voice called again.

Taking care not to spill her carry, the child opened the door, only realizing after the reason a resting table was placed outside. The room was large and spacious, there was a foreign musk in the air the child was unfamiliar with. She moved to place the goods at a table resting by the wall, nearly slipping on the rug stretching out from beneath a large bed in the room, hawk like eyes following her every step. She did not know what this creature was, she had never seen one like it. Its skin was smooth and hairless its face seemed flat compared to canines, its features soft and but somehow still menacing. The strange creature sat at the foot of the bed with its legs crossed, wearing clothing that seemed more like strips of cloth attached to metal bits at the waist, the ankle and the neck. Another one of the strange creatures sat further in on the bed, covered in sweat next to a canine that lay conspicuously with the sheets evidently strewn across his body. The second of the strange creatures lightly lay its hand on its belly, panting softly with her brows slightly furrowed. its eyes looked a little pathetic between those curly locs that framed her face. The little child turned and bowed before starting to leave, making slight eye contact with the canine in the middle of it all. A large muscular man with his red mane tied in dreadlocks, two or three adorned with a colored bead or more. His face wore a sheepish grin, like that of a child that had stolen a basket of fried fish. She giggled a little at the sight of him and left, he had showed her a little trick involving his thumb earlier that day, she thought he was funny.

Pika watched the door close behind the little waiter leaving the room, afterwards turning to look back at the girl with the locs, taking note of the hand she had subconsciously placed on her abdomen. "too big for ya?" she teased.

"I've never lain with a human," the canine spoke, exhaling sharply, "that was great."

"Well, were not done," pika urged to the girl, " get back on that horse."

the girl masked her reluctance well, shooting the canine a smile before reaching into the sheets to grab at his crotch. the member was still engorged, her hand too small to wrap around its girth. She pulled it out from under the sheets, slowly revealing it like crescendo to a nightmarish tune, an eager grin playing on the wolfs face. Canines by nature were much sturdier than humans, the experience for him was softer than any he had known, the bruising on her crotch could attest to that.

The moment was disturbed by the sound off wood wheels on rock flowing in through the window, the source being a large procession of carriages rolling in.

"They're here," the wolf spoke getting up, placing his large clawed palm on one of the girl's breasts, dwarfing it. "Wish we had more time," he added, jumping up off the bed, the moisture flying off his swinging penis eliciting a traumatic response in the audience.

"Going so soon Bairn?" Pika called.

"Duty calls," Bairn replied getting dressed.

"Is that how things are done here, warm a woman up and leave her to cool on her own."

"You know I'd love to stay, finish the job, but somebody's gotta show those rhino' how to loosen up,"

"Speaking of loose things, I would be remiss if anyone were to snatch up my gift for you, seeing as you have already..." with a devious huff she added, "...marked it." Bairn paused for a second looking on. Pika who had been joyously reveling in his obliviousness opened her palm slightly to him and said, "your ring, she'll hold it for you, for safe keeping." For a moment the two locked eyes, a playful smile forming on both their lips in tandem. Bairn took his ring off and placed it in Pika's palm knowing that the insignia on the ring would now prove that she was at the very least, politically allied with him.

"Lady Casel, will you be joining me in welcoming our guests?"

"Take this moment to impress me Bairn, show me that charisma," Pika responded.

"In all fairness my lady, I believe I was just doing that."

"I said charisma, not stamina," Pika said. Slowly parting her legs she added, "your stamina has already impressed me." Bairn looked on, calculatedly lingering on her crotch just enough to feed her ego, but still letting her know his interest was genuine.

"Of course, my lady," he turned to leave, grabbing for the door handle when as though remembering he forgot his keys he turned and gave the living female hole he had been thrashing in a moment earlier a courteous nod.

Pika inhaled and exhaled with a smile on her face, feeling quite accomplished. She turned to look at the weary girl behind, who sat there like a used moist towel. "Dress up," Pika chastised. The girl got up and found the articles of covering she had been wearing all night, a pair of sandals, thick red fur ankle bracelets, a thick red fur cowl and underwear that had flowing cloth coming down the front and the back. "Don't forget this," she added throwing Bairn's ring on the bed toward the girl.

As the two human looking women walked out the door, they stumbled upon an elderly rhino woman also exiting her room, the two parties paused for a moment. The rhino looked on at the near naked pair speechless, before Pika turned and begun to walk away, a sly smile on her face. The girl with the curly hair followed, wandering if she should thank the rhino for the extra covering of shame, as her current outfit covered very little.

Walking through the hall downstairs the pair turned heads, from rhino to canine alike. The girl with the locs, observing the observers, took note of the history hinted at by the crowd in the room. There was much merriment and dancing but it was clear to see the two species were largely separated, rhinos stayed at one side and canines stayed at the other. The youth in their midst doing most of the mixing. Youth aplenty there were indeed, thankfully the underwear worn by the two was not see-through but many a young rhino and pup knew much of human anatomy that day. The duo continued down a flight of stairs, making a few turns and arriving at a slightly removed room on the lower floor. Inside a sizable group of people huddled around a curious pair. A young rhino man dressed immaculately held his arm around a young canine woman in a white dress, the two of them leaning in as others of both species goaded them about the blessings of holy coupling.

Pika raised her hands and called out salutations, the party erupting in joy as they saw her, well visibly at the very least. The girl in the red fur trailing behind was given the opportunity to notice the women's face turn from joy to shame as Pika passed then back to joy when they spotted her eyes on them. Pika walked forward standing a little to close to one of the sitting rhino men and she began to monopolize the conversation, the man was obviously uncomfortable but unable to do or say anything about it.

The girl with the locs looked around the room scanning all the faces till her eyes settled on a young wolf man with light green fur, his eyes slightly dreary from alcohol. she walked over to him and sat on his lap, greeting his bewildered face with a warm smile. His hand took no time resting on her hip, using the alcohol as an accelerant the hand moved on to her bum and then in time of his finger was charitably helping cover her butt hole.

Pika returned upstairs, confidently walking around in her revealing ensemble. She turned into one of the rooms that was little less lively, Bairn sat at a table in the center across from another young rhino man who even when sitting could be seen was tall of stature. The two spoke to each other in light hearted but respectful tones, the guests sitting at the tables around them paying close attention to their conversation. Pika moved forward greeting the young Rhino man who had arrived with the procession and talking lively with all the new guest for a moment, before retreating to a bar in the corner of the room to have a drink. After a glass or two, she took a few coins out of a little bag and placed them on the counter, using a couple to order two more drinks and turning back to face the two men and the center of the room. Bairn who could see her acknowledged her with a small smile while continuing the conversation with the rhino who had his back turned to. Her arm shot low forward as if grabbing a fly and snagged a familiar blue furball in an apron. Taking two remaining coins from the counter she placed them in the childs palm and said, "find my friend. Tell her she is being and sent for, but first..." she turned to grab the tray the barman set behind her with the two drinks and placed it the little girls hands. Pointing to the pair in the center of the room, " for them..." she added, grabbing one of the cups she raised it high enough to grab Bairn's attention, taking a gulp from it a telling way while keeping eye contact. "This one for Bairn," she said to the little girl before sending her off.

Wading through all the large bodies on the floor, the little pup girl searched for the only other human in the building. Searching the main hall first, the upstairs and finally the only other place she could think of. As she raced to the matrimonial party room, she turned the corner and nearly bumped into a young rhino girl in a black dress standing a little away from the door. The two locked eyes for moment before the little girl excused herself and moved passed. Opening the door, she scanned the room and was able to make out the distinct fleshy hairless form in one of the corners. The human woman was sitting on the lap of a green wolf, his hand wriggling around beneath the cloth of her underwear whilst she suckled on his tongue like a baby would a tit. The girl walked up, poking the woman on her thigh and uttering, "you are being called for." Without turning her head the woman took a ring of her finger and handed it over to the girl, shooing her immediately. A little uncertain on what to do the little girl left the room, again momentarily locking eyes with the rhino girl on the outside. turning a few corners and up the steps the girl made for Pika but before she could say a word, Pika handed her another tray of drinks and pointed out a nearby window to a small group of canines sitting at a table on the veranda. the little girl carried the tray back through the main hall towards the veranda when the young rhino woman from before hurried past in the same direction.

The young rhino woman walked out onto the veranda Infront of a group canines. kneeling before the one with the striking black fur she spoke, "honored lord of the land, you do not know me and I apologize if I am unfamiliar with your customs but I have heard something most troubling this night and I do not want it dampen the mood or destroy the new relations between our peoples." the canines glanced back and forth and each other, a few holding back a chuckle and hiding their amused expressions. The black furred one turning his attention to the little girl who had shown up just in time with fresh drink to dilute the awkwardness. "there's is a man," the rhino continued, " I believe his name is Loushe, he has been speaking ill of honored host Bairn." With this the amusement faded, the black furred wolf pausing the movement of his cup right before his lips

"What was his saying?" the wolf asked.

"He was drunk, so I do not mean to misspeak but he tarnished the name of great Bairn bragging that he could take for himself all that belonged him." The wolf hanged his head and sighed hearing that, many of the others doing similar, "his men applauded him, but I thought it would look poorly as he did this Infront of the matrimonial procession, with many important p..." the wolf raised his hand to stop the rhino.

"Loushe here with his men?" the wolf turned to his fellows.

"Yeah, Bairn specifically asked, considering..." a wolf responded shooting a quick glance at the rhino.

"He even mentioned taking the human girl for himself," the Rhino further added.

"What human girl?" the wolf inquired.

"Bairn was seen all night with a human girl he was all over and that human emissary from the rhinos, you know the one with the crazy look in her face," a wolf replied.

"Which one?"

"You weren't really there but she showed up a couple of time with the rhino,"

"a few times on her own" another chimed.

"it's just politics stuff."

"...ugh..." the black wolf muttered to himself.

" I think the girl is like a human whore for Bairn, like a type of gift."

"So, she's doing her job?"

"Either way it looks bad, and you know the history between Loushe and Bairn," the black furred wolf placed his hand over his face masking as he peered through his fingers at the rhino girl. Noticing the little blue girl who had stood around listening suddenly analyzing a ring in her hand he asked, "what's that." the girl offered the ring to him, it had the mark of the anvil on it, the guild Bairn belonged to. "Where did you get this?" he inquired, the little girl coyishly pointed at the rhino girl. the wolf shot the rhino girl a look, which she comically responded to by shaking her head before the little girl clarified saying

"Story, human,"

"You got this from the human," the little girl nodded. "What was she doing?" the little girl mimed a kissing and sucking motion which made most of the party cringe in their seats. "With Bairn?" the wolf continued, the little girl shook her head, "Loushe, green guy?" the little girl nodded. the wolf placed the ring in his pocket with grunt.

"We'll take care of it," one of the wolves said standing up.

"Take a couple guys and keep it quiet,"

"Sure thing"

"Just get him out of there and talk some sense into him don't escalate, but take enough people so you do it with no problem."

"Where is he" the wolf asked the rhino.

"Matrimonial chamber," the rhino responded.

Grabbing a few extras, a group of wolves led by a brown wolf inconspicuously made their way passed the main hall into the corridors leading to the matrimonial party chamber. As they walked the sound of chatter and laughter from the main hall faded in the distance, being replaced by a large cacophony of music and singing as they got closer to the matrimonial chamber, whatever was going on in there was loud and deafening. The brown wolf turned the corner first and paused, those following behind doing the same when they were met with the sight ahead of them. Placed on the floor along the hallway were an assortment of weapons, from shields and spears to swords, sitting at the end of it was the human girl, cross legged, her head resting on her hands which were clasped together with elbows on knees, her eyes dark with malice and two short blades resting before her. as the group filled in she reached forward slowly grabbing the blades and raising to her feet.
*** author note: fight ensues the girl is very nimble and agile, almost untouchable. not really good at writing fight scenes and since its just raw action (nothing noteworthy happens except the fight) i trust you can use your imagination: she kills them***

Pika watches the groom and bride dance from inside the matrimonial chamber, a shadow cast over her brow as she ignores the occasional judgmental glances coming from the womenfolk. the band plays loudly filling the hall with more music than most can tolerate, looking over occasionally at Pika who gestures for more. a short amount of time passes by and through a side door the girl with the curly locs walks in. Pika walks towards her meeting her submissive gaze as she approaches, the girl smells of soapy perfume and has changed her outfit to something less reveling than before, her skin tender from heavy scrubbing. Pika takes her by the hand and leads her atop a makeshift stage composed of two tables and a cloth that the bride and groom had earlier been dancing on. the music stops for a moment and the entire room turns to look at the two.

"I have walked many a plane," Pika begun, "from the grassy plane of the divine realm, to the hearty plane of this great land and to the awe-inspiring shores of the vast cost." she said raising her glass to the murmurs of approval in the crowd. "never in my life have I been so blessed to be a party to such honored hosts, to the bride and groom!" an applause rang through the room, the groom turning and smiling to the crowd, the bride performing a slight curtsey, "but not one to let such good company go to waste," she said raising her voice, bending over to set her glass down and raising up, "I was told that your peoples, shared a song that both tribes knew, one that was sang when a drinking challenge was issued." the crowds eyes lit up as she spoke this words, some of the men actually begun creating a little extra space around them in preparation, knowing glances exchanged amongst all. the people begun to bring their hands together, clapping so loudly it was almost like the beating of war drums. The song begun, a sea shanty about a great beast that devoured rhino and canine alike and as the song went on the fever in the hall rose. Everybody was excited, the drunk were energized, the sober intoxicated, even the children clapped and stopped, with no regard for melody, but they were a part of this.

the girl with the locs looked around, her head felt numb unsure if it was from the loud commotion or from all the killing she had just done. The room was filled with people that probably knew the canines she had just murdered, but in this moment they were unaware, blissfully engrossed in the moment. The groom clapped and chanted and so did his bride, Loushe seemed more sober in that moment as he hollered out the lyrics. The tall Rhino gentleman who had come with the procession also clapped in the back, accompanied by his retinue and the rhino in the black dress. the girl was amazed by the vision of harmony that spurred even the children to try to sing along. she looked over at Pika, enthusiastically clapping and singing aswell, lost in this fervor, her eyes locked on the crowd like she was intoxicated. the girl looked on fixed on Pika, on her eyes, something about them made her heart begin to race, like spotting a tiger behind a thicket. The cacophony grew Pika's hands slowly raising with it as if raised by the very energy of the room and as the commotion reached its height Pika's raised hands flicked at the wrist. Like a rotten melon dropped on the floor, all the people burst, the indiscernible viscera of their insides staining each and every corner of the room, chunks of flesh falling from the ceiling like rain in hell.

The initial burst startled the girl with the locs, before she could realize what had happened she was covered in blood, transfixed on the mystery meat globs resting on her trembling fingers. With what felt like all the strength in her body she turned her head to look at Pika who seemed peaceful, streaks of blood flowing down her face. Her eyes opened and she turned to the girl with that tiger like look and simply uttered. "boom," the girl only noticed the flash in the corner of her eyes feeling the heat scorch her face as everything went black. the entire room erupted in a massive explosion burning everything.

Radrika watched on in silence as a blade, wielded masterfully, disappeared into the belly of a small salmon.
"it's important to make the cut clean and steady," her mother spoke, her hair slightly disheveled, head crownless but still wearing her queenly robes, "if you don't you may break the spines on the bones and make it harder to clean." her head rose up to meet the gaze of the young girl she was speaking to. Radrika startled slightly, having hoped to mindlessly affirm her way through the ordeal. "fish," the queen said raising the knife towards Radrika, placing the image of the blood streaking off the blade onto her hand square in the girls vision, "is the life's blood of this kingdom." Radrika sucked in her lips coyishly and nodded, shooting a quick glance at a figure clad in a warrior's cowl made of reptile skin, leaning against the doorframe of the room. The guard captain catching Radrika's eyes on her smiled slyly in return. The queen noticing the exchange sighed, "it can't all be fighting, the people must eat as well."

"I know mom, I know" Radrika said hurriedly straitening her posture, "how do you gut the fish again." the queen merely narrowed her eyes and turned to the guard captain with a resigned look.

"I can only teach her how to gut her enemies," the captain responded eliciting an infectious giggle from Radrika that filled the room.

"You are no help" the queen added half smiling.

A drop of water from the rain splashed on Radrika's eyelid forcefully waking her from her dream like reminiscence, sitting on the window edge of her room she watched the heavenly barrage soak the courtyard of the castle she had grown in. from her seat she could see a large tree with a few notches in its trunk that were made by her child self. slashing repeatedly as the guard captain criticized her form, it felt like a lifetime ago.

"What are you thinking about?" a female voice calls from a little to her side. Radrika wakes from her thoughts partially startled, having nearly forgotten she had company.

"Nothing,"

"..."

"..."

"...what you have experienced is a great loss, I am not bothered by your mindlessness, in fact," the voice come from a young rhino woman, wearing a from fitting green dress that hugged her body tightly, revealing all her contours, "...I am hoping I can be of service to you in that regard" she adds, placing her hand on Radrika's shoulder and standing in such a way that her hips brushed up against Radrika. Radrika looked up, a little taken aback. Reading the expression on the youthful girls face, her eyes locked on her smile, warm even behind those facial features she shared with her mother together with their love for green colored dresses.

"I'm not sure what you mea..." before Radrika could get the words out the girl moved in closer turning her body in such a way that her butt was now resting on Radrika's arm. Overwhelmed by the moment Radrika's hand shot up grabbing as much flesh on her posterior as her hand could cup. using her body to push the girl of balance and carrying her with her free hand atop the bed. Before long the top of the dress had come down revealing light gray breasts that seemed to radiate with heat in the rainy ambiance. Radrika suckled on a perked up tit as the girl pulled her closer with her legs, the heat of her crotch cooking Radrika's naval.

"Use me anyway you wish," the girl uttered into Radrika's ear. Radrika pulled back looking down on the girl whose full length dress had now morphed into a single bar that ran across her belly. her legs splayed open in offering. Her genitals crowned by a trimmed and manicured mane. it was this mane that gave Radrika pause, even regardless of the throbbing in her crouch, she wandered why this girl in such a shear cloth was so meticulously presentable down there.

"I'm not sure about..." Radrika starts.

"it's ok," the girl quickly responds, "I know all the ways, I know all the things." Radrika looked on without saying a word. "Its fine I promise you" the girl says assuredly, placing her arm on Radrika's chest her voice masking a slight quiver.

"Are you not lady Burkhans, daughter,"

"I'm, …listen" the girl says more confidently, "all the girls are doing this. things have changed now. You are to become queen and everybody wants your favor."

"Yes but..."

"Trust me, any noble girl that walks through your doors, is yours for the taking. it's a competition to see who wins. a silent competition"

"Yes but... does your mother know?"

"She sent me here,"

"So you really want to rule at my side"

The girl paused her stare softening in thought, "actually no... I don't" she says sitting back a little. "This is what my mother wants... I actually have a guy."

"You are with someone? are you not an unmarried virgin?" the girl held back a laugh and shook her head in a way that made Radrika smile, "...so."

"I still need to do this," the girl continued, "to get my mother off my back, just pretend I was convincing and then pick another girl."

"You don't have to..."

"No, it's really fine," the girl said pulling Radrika closer and meeting their lips "I'm ok with it, I really am". Radrika fell on top of her, the warmth from her body sending shivers down Radrika's skin. Below she was encapsulated in the warm wet feeling, like tugging on her member as she thrust forward mindlessly. It made her remember a day in the officers barracks, her feet on tip toe, the cold sweat coursing down her leg that familiar tugging feeling on her member as the guard captain held her head close to her naked breast.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back