• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

A Healing Hand (Warframe x Star Wars SI)

...So people are gonna assume she's from the Rakatan Empire's time. That's the easiest misconception this line enables.
Yea, big problem with that. She ain't a Rakata(most non-Rakata were slaves during that period) and openly talked about House Hask-Entradi so I bet she will elaborate on the Orokin eventually. My bet? They'll assume Unknown Region Empire like the Chiss, most likely. It would be funny, if Sol actually existed in the Unknown Regions. She needs to be a Princess for real, folks!

Last edited:
"And I can condemn the guilty to cross beyond the dividing veil upon which I perpetually reside, never to experience true life or eternal death."
Jedi potential interpretation: "I am a force ghost given physical form."

Yeah I can see Jade being an unpleasant surprise for the Jedi.
And Bail had no intention of revealing that the latest of Mara's sworn guardians was the being to perform the act. Just because he hadn't the faintest inkling of how it'd occurred didn't mean the Alderaanian politician wasn't fully aware that the touch of the fey surrounding Mara and now Jade reminded him of some of the darker fairy tales back home.

In this case, the blood price for the three troopers was worth paying to finally have peace on Christophsis.
Makes sense for the Alderaanian to be the most spooked by Jade and Mara. Them being a cultural capital of the galaxy means they probably have the tales and myths from across the galaxy. There is bound to be some of those that line up to this situation uncomfortably well.
Jade deals with the Republic Child Protective Services.
Good luck with that. The RCPS is going to need an army to get Mara away from Jade and the clones are siding with her.

as I tend to say in cases like this - "Shplendid!" :3

This is welcomed, quality distraction - and there is even decent chance (Muses, ugh!) for more!

...And in this case, it would (eventually) mean one of my favorites - everyone reacting

Yea, big problem with that. She ain't a Rakata(most non-Rakata were slaves during that period) and openly talked about House Hask-Entradi so I bet she will elaborate on the Orokin eventually. My bet? They'll assume Unknown Region Empire like the Chiss, most likely. It would be funny, if Sol actually existed in the Unknown Regions. She needs to be a Princess for real, folks!

When the 3PO unit started translating for her, it noted that her language was a derivative of "Old High Galactic". Based on that tidbit and her courtly manners and the note of a noble house Bail made a logical assumption that she was "a child from an insular Alsakan colony in the Core". No one has yet argue against that assumption yet, but Jade seems to be able to talk Basic just fine, and is able to , if somewhat dramatically' describe herself to bail as "...a monument to the sins of false gods and an immortal empire cast into the flames of their own arrogance and hubris."

So either they'll stick with the first option, or try to explain the Orokin Empire in detail some time later.

As for Jedi wanting to whisk Mara away for training.....don't see it happening, for the obvious reason that she's too emotionally connected to people to give them up as the Jedi do. Similar reasons to why the Counsel didn't want to train Skywalker, considering his fears for his mother and that Attachment. Mara's an emotional wrecking ball who's already clamped down on her new Buir, and if anyone tried to take her by force Jade would Disagree rather violently.

Kenobi and Skywalker are going to be Very Confused by all this I'm sure, but neither of them is gonna treat the little Tenno like a weapon of mass destruction, despite the damage she can do. Dooku on the other hand......

Very nice, well worth the wait. Seeing things from Bail's POV was fun. I do wonder if his noticing the b1s acting much more...organi ally might hithimqgain later? Always a curious thing how droids are treated i SW.
Part of me will be very curious how this turns out. So far, Mara is still the wonder girl and Jade is a biomechanical protector. No one else other than Bail and the Clones umderstand Jades ability to bring back the dead. Or at least capture thise on the brink of death. That could change if Mara asks her Big self to bring back some people. Still, the ramifications will be fun.
How the Jedi respond will be amusing, trying to understand the tenno and warframe powers.
Part of me is still curious when Jade realised her triples were the clone troopers and what she needed to do to let those overcooked bunsout of the oven.
Looking forwards to more, hope the writers block doesnt affect you again!

Cant help but refer this as unintentional reference to the Lamenter WH40k?
Very much deliberate on my part, heh. Always like to use it, or at least make a reference, when appropriate. It's a fantastic saying, after all.
Yeah, the RCPS is not going to have a fun time trying to get Mara away from the people she loves- and they'll all die screaming if they try and put her into the Jedi's hands.
(Because, realistically, the Jedi are creating child soldiers, and considering the uh...history of Warframe,plus Jade's STRONG maternal instincts ....lots of power hungry snakes are gonna get a unpleasant surprise of the pointy, penetrative variety if they try to yoink Mara.)

Jade just needs to show has a much more lethal stick,and she's not afraid to use it!
If you think Jade's maternal instincts are bad now, just wait until she starts viewing Mara less as her child/chibi-self and more as a daughter.

Then you get incredibly motherly Jade, and her maternal affection shall know no bounds. ;)
Yes, an update at last. I thought the fic was abandoned for a bit.

So good ol' wally is going to pay Anakin a visit? I want to say nice, but considering the eldritch fuckery... Yeah, I hope he doesn't go insane from Sensing the indifference while chatting with the man in the wall. Because while he has power as a demi-force being, Anakin's mental will power is kinda shitty currently.

Also isn't the indifference more powerful than the local force entities such as bendu, abeloth, father, son, and daughter?

I kinda wonder if void angels, rumblers and murmurs will start popping up around the galaxy. Would make things more interesting, as a third 'faction' pop in. One that just kills everyone and thing.
[/QUOQUOTE]
Not so much a spoiler, but all I'll say is that the Void is hard to pin down, and those influenced by it far more so.

The deeper one's connection to the Force of either stripe, the harder it is to detect Void-influenced entities up to and including being unable to comprehend them.

...So people are gonna assume she's from the Rakatan Empire's time. That's the easiest misconception this line enables.
Given the sheer breadth of time between the Infinite Empire and the Clone Wars (circa 25,000 years or so), its not much of a guaranteed link at all, as Faber said.
All I'm saying is that her becoming a sinfully adorable and innocent princess is closer than you might think... :D
Makes sense for the Alderaanian to be the most spooked by Jade and Mara. Them being a cultural capital of the galaxy means they probably have the tales and myths from across the galaxy. There is bound to be some of those that line up to this situation uncomfortably well.
Given the prevalence and knowledge of Force users for most of galactic history, I can very well see fairy tales and myths about Fey-like entites being that much more disturbing and unsettling than IRL.

Which given what the Void can do, it's not an unwarranted comparison.
When the 3PO unit started translating for her, it noted that her language was a derivative of "Old High Galactic". Based on that tidbit and her courtly manners and the note of a noble house Bail made a logical assumption that she was "a child from an insular Alsakan colony in the Core". No one has yet argue against that assumption yet, but Jade seems to be able to talk Basic just fine, and is able to , if somewhat dramatically' describe herself to bail as "...a monument to the sins of false gods and an immortal empire cast into the flames of their own arrogance and hubris."

So either they'll stick with the first option, or try to explain the Orokin Empire in detail some time later.

As for Jedi wanting to whisk Mara away for training.....don't see it happening, for the obvious reason that she's too emotionally connected to people to give them up as the Jedi do. Similar reasons to why the Counsel didn't want to train Skywalker, considering his fears for his mother and that Attachment. Mara's an emotional wrecking ball who's already clamped down on her new Buir, and if anyone tried to take her by force Jade would Disagree rather violently.

Kenobi and Skywalker are going to be Very Confused by all this I'm sure, but neither of them is gonna treat the little Tenno like a weapon of mass destruction, despite the damage she can do. Dooku on the other hand......
Jade was getting somewhat overwhelmed with her phantasmal pregnancy and chanelled her frustration into being overly verbose and flowery. She'll get around to explaining things much clearer in the near future when she's far less burdened.

And you're right on the money with Mara being an emotional wrecking ball. She wasn't exactly great in that regard before being split across two bodies. And after everything that's happened to her on Christophsis, it'll be a small miracle to get Mara to walk rather than cling to her closest guardian and be carried all day, whether than be Buir, Jade or the other clones. Entering the Order is a hilarious non starter for the teeny tiny cinnamon roll.
Part of me is still curious when Jade realised her triples were the clone troopers and what she needed to do to let those overcooked bunsout of the oven.
Around the same time the phantom contractions became so frequent she full on head empty mode. /s

It was unconscious on her part as she's still massively unprepared to be a Warframe, let alone one as perpetually burdened as Jade.

Given the prevalence and knowledge of Force users for most of galactic history, I can very well see fairy tales and myths about Fey-like entites being that much more disturbing and unsettling than IRL.
Given that there are literal force Witches on places like Dathomir some of whom enjoy roleplaying as magic Hags, yeah maybe being a bit more openminded and cautious of fairy tales is warranted.

Around the same time the phantom contractions became so frequent she full on head empty mode. /s

It was unconscious on her part as she's still massively unprepared to be a Warframe, let alone one as perpetually burdened as Jade.
Heh, somehow, I can almost imagine young Mara beingworried and confused why Big self is in such pain...then happy that her Clone fwiends are back :p

Regardless, part of me does wonder if our duo are the only things which have come over from the Warframe universe. Not sure about factions and such, but I was curious, since we have Tenno and Warframe which is a pretty big bonus for the Repulbic (Potentially).
Hmmm...that reminds me...I wonder what Sideous will think of this? Depending on how you use him, he can be pretty good at feeling out things going on...so I wonder fi he detected the activities of our little Tenno and our Warfame?

You ever see anything from the Star Wars Infinities comic run?
The assumption is that it's standard star wars What IF? things....say that the proton torps luke uses were faulty, or if he'd given in to vader on Bespin and Leia had to step up in his stead. Things Like that.

In one of them for RotJ Palpatine comments that 'things are NOT going as I have foreseen' showing that what ever shifted the universe in those instances directly effected his precognitive visions in the Force. It's Old EU and exclusively Non Canon due to being alternative universes, but it's a decent example of 'something flipped the script' and it's ripple effects on force users plans.

I'm also reminded of a moment in the EU book 'Outbound Flight', where I think it's the best moment of Panic I've seen out of Palpatine. The Flight is an 'explore extra galactic space' mission with some jedi onboard....obi-wan and anakin were visiting before they shipped off, and one of Palpatine's henchmen was hoping that they'd leave with the flight, but Palpatine realized he might actually lose Skywalker, and had to quickly fabricate an emergency in the middle of no where, and fly out there to bring the pair back before anything could happen to them. Reading between the lines it's a big 'OH SHIT!' moment for the sith lord, which I find hilarious and oddly humanizing to Sidious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back