• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

A Kadoc Grand Order

[X] Cu Chulainn

Yeah he seems to be the one who needs help the most. Also, one part of the update is repeated.

"Cu, keep it steady! We're almost there!" Kadoc's voice was hoarse, but he couldn't let up now. They had one shot at this, and failure wasn't an option.

"Cu, keep it steady! We're almost there!" Kadoc's voice was hoarse, but he couldn't let up now. They had one shot at this, and failure wasn't an option

Great War 11
"Caster you look after Rider while Assassin and I go towards Cu." Kadoc commanded as his he got ready to run towards Cu chulainn who seemed to be under attack by a group of soldiers.

Although he didn't look that bad as he was also commanding a small group of soldiers but he had expended a good amount of mana for his NP right now.

So Kadoc once again ran through the warm torn battlefield with bullets whizzing past his head and the smell of burnt flesh was all around him.

He wanted to puke yet he kept a hold of himself as it would probably make others doubt him. He sprinted across the battlefield, the cacophony of war was deafening. Explosions rocked the ground, and the cries of the wounded mingled with the clash of steel and the rattle of gunfire. Assassin moved silently beside him, a shadow among shadows, while Caster remained behind to protect Rider.

Ahead, Cu Chulainn fought with the ferocity of a cornered beast. He had at least 100 soldiers Firing at him without rest.

Yet Kadoc was confused these people should not have taken this much time for Cu to defeat even as a Caster he should have been able to easily defeat this group.

"Assassin, take the left flank. I'll create a diversion from the right," Kadoc ordered, his voice barely audible over the din. Assassin nodded and vanished into the chaos, his presence almost imperceptible.

"Cu, over here!" Kadoc shouted, hoping to catch the Heroic Spirit's attention. Cu Chulainn's eyes flicked towards him, recognition and relief flashing across his face.

Cu Chulainn, clad in his iconic blue garb, wooden staff in hand, dispatched another soldier with a swift, lethal strike. His battle-weary face brightened for a moment at the sight of Kadoc.

"Master! Took you long enough!" Cu shouted back, his voice booming over the battlefield noise. Despite his words, a hint of a grin tugged at the corners of his mouth.

Kadoc took a deep breath, steadying his nerves. "Why haven't you defeated them by now?" He asked.

Cu Chulainn, taking a moment to strike down another foe, responded with a grim expression. "These soldiers are no ordinary humans. They're all around the level of weak Servants, or at least superhuman in some way. It's like they have some sort of Madness Enhancement driving them."

Kadoc's eyes widened in understanding as Cu continued, "And I can't just unleash my full power here. I have soldiers with me too, and blowing everything up would take them out as well. It's a tricky balance, Master."

[ ] Coordinate a Tactical Retreat
[ ] Invoke a Command Spell
[ ] Call for Reinforcements

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.N : done.

[X] Invoke a Command Spell

how many Command Spells will we have left?

Great War 12
Kadoc Zemlupus stood amidst the chaos, the battlefield around him a hellscape of blood and ruin. His heart pounded as he looked at the group of enhanced soldiers who were too much for their own group to handle.

Their own men, battered and exhausted, were barely holding on. Kadoc knew they couldn't last much longer.

[Magecraft Skill Pass][10 EXP]

He glanced at Caster, who was setting up runes as a makeshift mine. It wasn't hard to figure this out since he had read up on them for quite a while.

Kadoc's hands felt itchy as he knew that it was the last chance to gain any sort of lead in this fight.

Caster was already running on empty due to having used his NP earlier but since he was a Caster he would be alright.

"Assassin!" Kadoc shouted, his voice raw. The tall, spectral figure of Sasaki Kojiro appeared beside him, his katana ready. Kadoc hesitated, knowing what he was about to ask would mean more death. He gripped the Command Seal, feeling its heat.

"By my Command Seal," Kadoc said, the words heavy on his tongue, "Assassin, kill those people."

Assassin immediately lunged at them. He danced through the enemy ranks with lethal grace. Each movement was precise, each strike fatal. Enhanced as they were, the soldiers were no match for the legendary swordsman under the influence of a Command Seal. Bodies fell in his wake, their enhanced abilities nullified by his superior skill and speed. The ground was slick with blood, the air thick with the stench of death.

Kadoc couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt as he watched. One had his arm cut while the other was cut in half most didn't even have the time to scream as they were mercilessly cut apart.

These enhanced soldiers were once men, twisted into weapons. Their deaths, though necessary, were still tragic.

Yet He couldn't let it get to him. He had a duty and that was to protect Human History no matter the consequences.

A scream tore through the air. Kadoc's gaze snapped to the source – one of his soldiers, a young man barely out of his teens, had been struck. He writhed on the ground, blood pooling beneath him, eyes wide with pain and terror.

"Please.... Please help m-" the kid tried to speak as he was gushing out blood.

"Focus, Kadoc," Cu Chulainn's voice cut through his spiraling thoughts. "We need to get our men out of here."

Kadoc clenched his jaw, forcing himself to look away from the dying soldier. He couldn't afford to falter now, not when so much was at stake. He nodded at Cu Chulainn, his mind racing to form a plan.

"Everyone gets back, hurry." He screamed at the top of his lungs. His voice carried over the cacophony of battle, snapping his men out of their daze. They moved, driven by a mixture of fear and determination. Kadoc took a deep breath, steadying himself.

"Assassin, cover our retreat," Kadoc ordered. The warrior nodded, his sword ready. He positioned himself between the retreating soldiers and the advancing enemies, his presence a bulwark against the chaos.

"Hold the line!" Assassin bellowed, his voice a rallying cry. His sword flashed, a blur of deadly precision, cutting down any who dared approach.

Kadoc turned to Cu. "Are the runes ready?"

Cu nodded, though he looked weary. "It will buy us some time, but not much."

"That's all we need," Kadoc replied. "Everyone, fall back! Caster, trigger the runes!"

With a final nod, Caster activated the runes. A series of explosions erupted, throwing debris and bodies into the air. The shockwave provided the cover they needed, the enemy forced to scatter.

Kadoc grabbed the injured soldier, the young man groaning in pain. "Stay with me," Kadoc urged, hoisting him up. He could feel the soldier's blood soaking into his clothes, the weight of his life a stark reminder of the cost of war.

They moved as one, a battered group clinging to survival. The sound of battle faded as they distanced themselves, replaced by the ragged breaths of the living and the haunting silence left by the dead.

It seemed even Ritsuka had been successful with her part of the battle. Kadoc hoped it went better than his.

They reached a small ridge, taking shelter behind it. Kadoc carefully laid the injured soldier down, his hands trembling. "Medic!" he called, his voice cracking.

Yet it was too late as the young man had already stopped breathing as he had lost too much blood.

Kadoc's emotions roiled within him as he processed the scene. The weight of his decisions bore down on him, but he knew he couldn't afford to dwell on it for long. He needed to make a choice about what to do next.

[ ] Check on Ritsuka's Group
[ ] Talk with your Group
[ ] Check with Mandricardo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.N : Another Chapter done hope you enjoy.

Great War 13
As the dust settled and the chaos of battle began to dissipate, those fortunate enough to escape injury set about the task of creating a makeshift camp. Tents were hastily erected using whatever materials could be found, and fires were kindled to ward off the evening chill. Cu Chulainn (Caster) moved among the survivors, his presence a reassuring constant as he lent his strength and expertise to the efforts.

Kadoc Zemlupus stood apart, his sharp eyes scanning the surroundings. Despite his best efforts to maintain his composure, his hands betrayed him, trembling slightly as he tried to keep them hidden. A magus should never show weakness, he reminded himself, tightening his grip until his knuckles turned white.

Ritsuka Fujimaru's group approached, accompanied by Mash Kyrielight and a contingent of soldiers, Kadoc forced himself to focus. Ritsuka, her eyes were like light that had dimmed as her Mystic Code had been painted with blood like his own.

Beside her was Mash as she walked with a Massive shield with ease. Who would have thought that she would become like this. Yet it was evident that she was also not at her best with a complicated expression on her face.

Kadoc forced a smile, nodding to Ritsuka. "Ritsuka, Mash," he greeted them, his voice steady despite the tremor in his hands. "It's good that you could gather allies at a time like this."

Ritsuka nodded in response, her lips pressing into a thin line. She didn't say anything, her gaze flicking away as she walked past him without another word. Kadoc watched her go, a pang of understanding hitting him. She wasn't used to this—the blood, the chaos. It was taking its toll.

Mash stepped forward, filling the silence. "Allow me to introduce Mr. Thomas Lawrence," she said, her voice steady and calm. "He's the reason these soldiers are here to help us."

Kadoc turned his attention to the man standing behind Mash, it was man in his early thirties wearing an officer uniform one would see on an officer

"Mr. Lawrence," Kadoc acknowledged, extending his hand. "Your assistance is invaluable. We owe you our thanks."

Lawrence took Kadoc's hand in a firm grip. "We're all in this together," he replied. "I guess you're from the Clock tower?"

It surprised Kadoc that this man knew about the clock tower but maybe he was also a Magus yet it wasn't a conversation that one would have in the company of so many people at least.

With that he only nodded and continued to ask. "So, Mr. Lawrence could you tell me what's been happening? I thought the war was about to end?"

The man also nodded and replied. "Yes it was about to and from what I could gather we were about to win but the Germans somehow started a counter attack stronger than before and the Japanese have also started attacking France due to that many have died and most of our allies have been reduced."

Kadoc frowned, absorbing the information. "A stronger counterattack... it doesn't make sense. Do you think they have new weaponry or reinforcements?"

Thomas Lawrence shook his head. "It's possible. The Germans somehow have been able to get these people that are tearing down full armies without a single loss. Even the Japanese have someone calling herself Nobunaga and has 4 generals helping her out."

Cu Chulainn (Caster) joined them, having overheard the conversation. "This means that they may have summoned Servants and one has the Holy Grail."

Kadoc nodded thoughtfully. "We'll need to investigate further. But for now, let's focus on regrouping and fortifying our position. We can't afford to be caught off guard again."

With that everyone nodded and went their way.

You have 2 actions

[ ] Talk to someone (Raises bond)
[ ] Train a skill
[ ] Summon a Servant (1 possible)(Pick some one)(Ritsuka 2/4, Kadoc 3/4)
[ ] Help with the medical staff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.N : So Ritsuka won due to QQ and the Roll being in her favour but you can talk to Mandricardo now.

[X] Talk to someone (Raises bond)
-[X] Ritsuka
[X] Help with the medical staff

Great War 14
Kadoc shuffled uneasily as he approached his fellow Master Candidate. Ritsuka hadn't said a word since she returned and hadn't even eaten anything.

Mash, Romani and Da Vinci had been worried about her but for some reason sent Kadoc to deal with this.

Ritsuka's usual vivacity was replaced by a heavy silence. He knew what she had witnessed—the stark brutality of death, likely for the first time.

He cleared his throat, but the sound seemed swallowed by the camp's noise. He stood there awkwardly, shifting from one foot to the other, trying to muster the right words.

Although he hadn't seen death before today and was definitely shaken from it but he had always been prepared for it since to be a Magus was to walk with death or something.

"Hey, Fujimaru," he started, his voice faltering. "How…how are you holding up?"

She didn't respond, her eyes still fixed on the ground. Kadoc sighed, already feeling exasperated. "You know, it's not like staring at the dirt is going to help."

Ritsuka's fingers twitched slightly, a small sign of life, but she remained silent. Kadoc bit his lip, feeling more useless by the second.

Kadoc sighed, running a hand through his hair. "This is ridiculous," he muttered under his breath, more to himself than to her. "You're just going to sit here and wallow? Really?"

Ritsuka's eyes remained fixed on the ground, her silence now seeming almost defiant. Kadoc felt a flare of irritation. He wasn't good at this emotional stuff, but he couldn't just leave her like this.

"Look," he said, more harshly than he intended, "I get that what you saw was tough. Death isn't exactly a walk in the park. But we don't have time for you to break down. Not now."

Her fingers twitched again, and this time he didn't take it as a good sign. "Snap out of it, Fujimaru," he demanded. "You think you're the only one who's scared? The rest of us are just as terrified. But sitting here feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to bring anyone back."

Ritsuka's eyes flashed with anger, and before Kadoc could react, she was on her feet, her fist connecting with his jaw. He staggered back, clutching his face, more shocked than hurt.

"You think this is easy for me?" Ritsuka spat, her voice trembling with rage. "I just saw a man's head pop like a balloon because he tried to protect me?"

Kadoc rubbed his jaw, wincing slightly as he faced her anger. He took a deep breath, steadying himself.

"Being a Magus means walking very closely with Death, Fujimaru," he said, his voice firm. "We're taught to expect it, to deal with it, because it's a part of our world. It's not fair, and it's never easy, but it's what we signed up for. We can't afford to let it break us."

"But I am not a Magus Kadoc," She replied as Kadoc swore she was getting ready for another punch. "This isn't a world I am familiar with.'

Kadoc held up his hands defensively, trying to calm her down. "Okay, okay, I get it but we have to move on."

Ritsuka glared at him, her chest heaving with anger and frustration. "move on? You think it's that simple?"

"No, it's not simple," Kadoc snapped back. "But sitting here and doing nothing won't help anyone. We're in the middle of a war, Fujimaru People die. It's brutal and unfair, but we have to keep moving. We have to keep fighting."

Ritsuka looked at him with some anger but took a deep breath and calmed down as she said. "Fine." And walked back towards camp.

The night was still, save for the occasional crackle of the campfire and the distant sounds of the camp's other inhabitants settling in for the night. Kadoc Zemlupus sat on a log, his gaze fixed on the flickering flames.

All of them had decided that it would be best if they planned their next move tomorrow after everyone had a bit of rest and would be refreshed.

But Kadoc couldn't get sleep since he had many things running through his head. Like the reason for Lev's betrayal and other such thing like the sting of Fujimaru's punch was still felt on his face.

Across from sat his Servant Nitocris. Kadoc still couldn't believe that he had summoned a Pharaoh as his Servant and that the Pharaoh was a Caster.

"You seem troubled, Master," Nitocris spoke, her voice calm and soothing. "Would you like to share your thoughts with me?"

Kadoc sighed, rubbing the side of his face where Fujimaru's punch had landed. "Not quite I am fine. Just thinking about tomorrow morning."

Nitocris raised an eyebrow, and for the first time Kadoc felt that he was sitting Infront of a king. "You are an awful liar, Master," she said, her tone carrying a hint of haughtiness. "A Pharaoh is not easily deceived. Your thoughts are clearly elsewhere, and it would be wise to address them rather than let them fester."

Kadoc glanced at her, a bit taken aback by her bluntness. "Tch, nothing important just thinking about why Lev would betray us or the director? I just can't seem to figure that puzzle out."

Caster stayed silent and didn't reply.

Kadoc shook his head, his frustration evident. "It's not like I care about Lev personally," he muttered, his eyes narrowing at the flames. "But the reason for all this... it's so confusing. Why would someone go to such lengths? It doesn't make any sense."

Nitocris didn't reply immediately but watched for a moment before speaking. "Maybe the reason may be for something Grand or something little but understanding the reason will not undo anything the man has done."

Kadoc stared into the fire, the flames reflecting in his eyes. "Yeah, I know that," he admitted, his voice softer. "It's just... I need to understand. I need to know why everything turned out this way."

A silence settled between them, broken only by the crackling of the fire. After a moment, Kadoc spoke again. "Forgot about it, I am getting some sleep."

With that he moved away from the fire and headed for his tent. It wasn't something he had to talk with Caster it was something personal.

A.N : The Vote chapter will be tomorrow. Sorry for the late update.

Great War 15 New
The next morning at the crack of dawn everyone that held important positions was invited to the main tent to hold a strategic meeting on their next course of actions.

The dimly lit tent and the canvas walls barely muffled the sounds of soldiers bustling outside, but inside, the atmosphere was eerily still. Kadoc sat cross-legged on the rough mat, his fingers drumming a restless rhythm on his knee. His brow was furrowed, his eyes fixed on the map spread out before him.

Ritsuka sat opposite him, arms crossed, her gaze occasionally flickering to Kadoc with an expression like she wanted to say something.

Mash was next to her and the holographic image of Doctor Romani was also in the tent standing in the middle.

Lawrence was sitting with his right hand man and such.

Kadoc's patience, already thin from the restless night, was wearing even thinner with the tension hanging in the air. He glanced up from the map, his voice cutting through the silence. "Alright, let's not waste any more time. We're surrounded on two sides and barely have any information regarding the situation and heavily outnumbered. So our best course of action is probably to gather more allies and decide which front we are going to attack."

Lawrence, seated with his right-hand man at his side, cleared his throat, drawing everyone's attention. His usually calm demeanor was now tinged with a sense of urgency as he leaned forward, tapping the edge of the map.

"My scouts have brought in some critical information," Lawrence began, his voice steady but carrying the weight of the situation. "To the north, there's a small contingent of French forces. They're being led by a woman carrying a flag—a standard-bearer, perhaps. Despite being vastly outnumbered, they've managed to hold their ground against the Germans. It's a small but determined group, and their position could be crucial if we can reach them in time."

He paused, letting the significance of his words sink in before continuing. "And from the sea, I've received word that a separate group of soldiers—British, by the looks of it—have been defending against Japanese advances. They've managed to stave off multiple assaults, but their numbers are dwindling. If we don't act soon, they'll be overwhelmed."

Lawrence's gaze swept across the tent, taking in the expressions of those gathered. "These two groups could be potential allies. If we can forge an alliance, we might have a chance to bolster our defenses and strike back. But the window of opportunity is closing fast."

He leaned back, his eyes settling on Kadoc. "The decision is yours, but time is of the essence."

Where do you want to advance

[ ] Sea
[ ] North

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.N : Basically you and your Servants will head to where you voted and Ritsuka will head to the other.

From the sounds of it, the French are probably being led by Jeanne D'Arc, while the seafaring forces are likely being lead by the old privateers, so maybe a Francis Drake or a Captain Kidd.

From the sounds of it, the French are probably being led by Jeanne D'Arc, while the seafaring forces are likely being lead by the old privateers, so maybe a Francis Drake or a Captain Kidd.
Correct on the first one and the second you are half right but great work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back