• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

A Memory That'll Live(DDLC One-shot)

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

-Literature club, Afternoon-

"Why are you still here daniel?" Said the only girl in the room...

BoringGuy

Ntr will never be my forte. Nor netori.
-Literature club, Afternoon-

"Why are you still here daniel?" Said the only girl in the room who have the appearance of a teenage girl, who have a hair color of that a coral brown that she keep in a ponytail, which is tied by a white bow. She also has bangs and two long strands of hair next to her face. With an eyes of that a dazzling emerald that pierce through everything.

"I just have a request President, can you please be my reference? For an art." A guy with a plain appearance. Getting out a sketchbook from his bag.

"But its already late no? Someone must be waiting for you."

"Don't worry my parents... well let's just say out of the town right now so i can get away with it hehehehe..." scratching the back of his head while laughing sheepishly.

"Well if you say so but please take care of yourself."

"Roger ma'am."

Monika sighed helplessly while shaking her head.

"Okay so how do we proceed?"

"Wait let me arrange the chairs and tables first." putting the chairs and tables unto the side of the room and leaving a single table and a chair on the middle.

"!..." Monika after seeing this got surprised and seem to have formed questions in her mind.

"And interlock your fingers"

After following Daniel's instructions

"This..." Monika's heart is wildly beating, not out of love but anxiousness.

'How does he know!? Only the pl-'

'Watching monika's expression i think she got the gist of it... but I'll achieve my goal.'

"Beautiful. Please stay steady for me president."

After arranging his tools he started drawing

"So... Daniel why did you decide to use me as your reference?"

"I mean yeah i could have chose something from the internet but well let's just put it your special" Monika is silent after hearing it

'Me, special? What does he mean?'

"What does makes me special Daniel?"

"You remind me of someone... she's not around anymore but i know she's watching. Encouraging me to live even without her"

"Oh... sorry if i made you remember unpleasant memories."

'She... and i have a look alike huh...'

"Nah it's okay i already moved on, and im pretty sure she would be mad at me if i keep dwelling on my negative thoughts"

"From the way you describe her she really care for you huh."

'Why can't i be loved by the player like that, how envious.'

"Yeah she's that girl who'll sacrifice everything for her love which is nice because that proved she really loved me but it's just sad that she does not allow me to sacrifice anything for her."

"How sweet..."

-timeskip that's filled with silence-

"Done. Would you rate it for me president?" Handing it to monika

"Okay let me see... It's just me on a different attire and different hairstyle?" Monika is confused about the portrait

"Heh, i can't seem to remember her well president sorry for using you as such"

'You'll never be her but she started as you'

"...It's ok" Monika is feeling weirded out but she hid it

Daniel just smiled at her "Well thanks for having me president, I'll be going home now."

'I'll be deleted soon or messed with when IT begins. its better to bring her back to life even if it's just in my memory and when i die I'll be gone with her. I'll be with you soon my Monika.'

"Goodbye take care Daniel..."

Here. ;)
AkNXd6g.jpeg

Old monika with yuri's sweater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back