• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Ahhhh! After Ten Thou-er...TEN Years, I'm FREE! It's Time to Conquer GENSOKYO!

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

It was quiet at the Hakurei Shrine; the miko was discussing important matters with the gap...

EnderofWorlds

Versed in the lewd.
It was quiet at the Hakurei Shrine; the miko was discussing important matters with the gap youkai, the oni was drunk and asleep, and the black-white ordinary witch was busy with other witchy things to drop by. All in all, it was a carefree and peaceful day in Gensokyo.

...Which means, of course, that someone had to mess it all up. In this case, 'someone' was a trio of fairies who've made themselves at home at the shrine. Their objective today: taking part in a prank devised by the strongest fairy of Gensokyo herself. Using their three powers in tandem; Sunny Milk, Luna Child, and Star Sapphire were completely undetectable to anyone at the shrine. As the carefully and skillfully move through the shrine, they take one final look inside to make sure that all the residents are distracted. Fortunately for them, they were.

Soon, they reach the back of the shrine; where the grove of cherry trees were for flower viewing in spring, a quaint little pond full of mossy rocks, and a somewhat neglected hokora. It the the last one, the miniature shrine, that the fairies were after.

The three huddled together, going over the plan. Sunny turns to Luna and asks, "Is the weird rock Cirno gave you still working?"

Luna goes through the pockets of her dress, pulling out a dull gray rock that was faintly glowing. Taking a quick look at the rock then putting it back, she turns to Sunny and nods. "Yeah, it's still all glowy and moony and stuff; meaning I can use my full power in the daytime still!"

Sunny smirks and nods back. "Good," she says, before turning to Star, "Do you feel anyone else here besides the gap hag and Reimu?"

Star takes a second to focus on her power before responding back to their leader, "Um...I don't think so? I do feel something else out here, but it's very big and...faint. Like it's not all that alive or something; I think it's probably some bugs swarmed under a rock or something. We're good."

"Awesome," Sunny smirks, before pulling a dramatic pose and pointing straight as the ofuda laden hokora, "Now let's get what we came here for!"

"Yeah!" The other two cheer, fists pumping in the air as they dash towards the miniature shrine and begin to dig at the ground around it, carefully digging it out and detaching it from the earth. In a matter of minutes they manage to yank the hokora out of the ground, with no one the wiser about it due to their abilities working in tandem. Though it was a bit heavy, being a shrine and all, the three of them were able to carry it and fly off to the Misty Lake with their prize.

Had either the miko or gap youkai noticed or realized what these fairies were doing, they'd have immediately stopped them; for they knew not the horrors they were dealing with...

...It was dark. And boring. And black. And dull. And SO FUCKING BOOORIIIING!!!

Ugh, come on; couldn't the stupid girl at least give you a view or something when she sealed you in here? Again. For the love of god, you couldn't even tell how long you were trapped in this forsaken little shrine! All you did was annoy her, you didn't even get to go out with a bang this time! Man, it was soooo lame; completely unworthy of a Evil and Wicked Spirit such as yourself.

...To be fair, you did kinda bring this upon yourself. Sorta. You didn't quite expect little Reimu to get so good given that she was lazy as all hell, nor did you expect her raw innate talent to be so good that it'd let her get away with doing fuck all and still being on the path of the few powerhouses in Gensokyo.

Seriously, that there was some stupid bullshit; even accounting for which god was enshrined in the Hakurei Shrine, because the little brat didn't even know that of all things. There was no justice in the world, and that's saying something when a professed Cruel and Vile Goddess says it.

Ok, maybe you weren't a legitimate goddess, but being stuck in a damn hokora of all things had to count for something, right? Besides, it looks good on paper: 'Cruel and Vile Goddess' just works wonderfully with 'Evil and Wicked Spirit', really grabs the eye in the history books.

...Wow you were rambling. That's really kinda sad. Sad, pathetic, and sad. Yes, the extra 'sad's were necessary. You were now legitimately worried that you're going stir crazy trapped in here.

God did this suck; you're stuck in a black void, sealed into a stupid little shrine with no possible way out. You can't tell how long you've been trapped in here and there's no telling how long it'll be until you do manage to break free from here. For all you know everyone you knew before you were sealed is already dead, including your Dark Apprentice, and you'll be stuck in here for another ten thousand years or some other stupid number of years.

And to make matters worse, you can't find a way to make those stupid fairies shut the hell u-

Wait.

Fairies? You actually a moment to pay attention to your surroundings and the seals that bound you; you could actually manage to see a faint, blurry picture of your surroundings if you used your magic right, and the seal was actually weakening for the first time in ages.

Ohhhhh. Ohohohohohohohooooo.....Ohhhh Yeaaaaaah. Oh this is gonna be good...

The Three Fairies of Light manage to set the hokora down at the designated meeting spot, where their 'boss' was waiting: Cirno, Strongest Fairy in Gensokyo; for what little that actually meant to anyone. With a smug smirk on her face, she greets her three subordinates, "Great work guys, it's exactly what I wanted. Just needs a little tidying up, removing the stupid slips and some dusting and it'll be perfect!"

"Um, boss?" Luna Child asks, slightly confused, "Why did you want us to steal this from Reimu? It's not like it's useful or anything, it's just a tiny shrine..."

Cirno chuckles, and patronizingly tells the weaker fairy, "Well Luna, it's really quite simple; Reimu is really strong, right?"

Luna nods. "Uh-huh! She's super strong!"

"And she's a miko, right?"

"Uh-huh..." Luna trails off, not quite seeing Cirno's point.

Cirno, meanwhile, continues on, "Meaning that she has a shrine, correct?"

"Yup!" This time it's Sunny who speaks up, "We live there!"

"And what about the other miko?" Cirno asks, "The blue-white one? She's pretty strong too, right?"

"Not as strong as Reimu," Star says, "But still way stronger than tons of other people!"

"So," Cirno says, a self-satisfied look on her face as if she's solved the meaning of life; "If both mikos are strong and they have shrines, and I'm also strong; then I obviously should have a shrine too! Because if you're super strong you have a shrine, that's clearly the rule! So, now that I have a shrine, everybody will have to recognize how strong I really am!"

The three fairies stare blankly at their superior for several seconds, before they all speak up:

"Makes sense to me..."

"Wow, you're a genius Cirno!"

"Yeah, I never noticed that until now!"

To anyone else, the ice fairy's logic would have so many holes that even the Titanic would look good in comparison. But to the simple minded fairies, it was a theory to rival the likes of Newton's Laws or Einstein's Relativity.

It was then that Sunny realized something else and spoke up, "Hey, why did you have us take a shrine instead of building one? And why a tiny one too?"

Cirno shakes her head and gently corrects the fairy, "Sunny, Sunny, Sunny; building a shrine is hard and takes a long time, like building a house. Plus, fairies are smaller than humans, so a fairy shrine should obviously be smaller than a human shrine, you dummy. Besides, we can always make it bigger later!"

A look of understanding dawns on Sunny's face, along with her two friends. "Oooooh, I get it..."

"Anyways," Cirno dramatically points at the hokora and boldly announces, "Time to prepare my awesome new shrine!"

"Yeah!"

Those poor, poor deluded and doomed fairies...

Thank God or whatever higher being out there watching over you that the fairies of Gensokyo are dumber than a sack of rocks, because otherwise breaking out would never be this easy. If there was an actual fae court around here you'd be indebted and oathbound up the ass, to the point that death would actually be the better alternative; and you've been avoiding death for centuries!

As the idiot fairies gradually took apart the ofuda binding you to the hokora, more and more of your perception of the world around you returned. You were able to deduce where you were in Gensokyo now that you could actually see where you were; around the Misty Lake if memory serves, though the mansion is something new.

The fairies were hard at work on the hokora; well, hard at work for fairies. Which honestly meant that they got distracted every other second either out of boredom or by something interesting out of the corner of their eye. With the few remaining ofuda on the shrine, you could probably break out through your own power; but you don't want to risk it, not when underestimating Reimu's abilities led to this whole mess.

You've been in here for what feels like a brief eternity, you can bear to wait a few more minutes.

And just like that, a few more minutes pass and the blue fairy pulls off the last ofuda; breaking the seal once and for all. Freedom is finally yours!

And to celebrate, you announce your arrival with a flourish; letting loose your vast magical energy reserves to blacken the sky in a ten mile radius, making the entirety of the celestial sky appear from within the blackness. The sun, the moon, the stars; all can be seen, for it is the starry night sky that is your domain. When it comes to astral and celestial magic, no one is your equal; save for perhaps the legendary Great Unmoving Library, whose specialty is magic itself.

Honestly though, what were the chances of them being in Gensokyo?

Regardless, you see the fairies entranced by your show of might; so you move onto the next phase of your entrance. With a burst of light like a supernova, you rocket skywards out from the hokora; wings of inky black space lined with starlight appearing from your back. Your trusty Lunar Staff comes to your hands, and you gesture it with a flourish; dispelling the backdrop you made in a simulacrum of what is theorized to be the Big Crunch that will end the universe. Though it's but one out of thousands of theories on how reality will come to an end, you must admit that it's one of the flashiest ones.

You peer downwards from the skies at the awestruck weaklings who freed you, and decide to grace them with your presence. It's only what is fitting for those who helped to free you from your prison.

"Behold, you lesser beings, for after my confinement to that accursed shrine for so long," you mentally curse that you couldn't actually tack on a number, like ten thousand years, to that statement, "I, the Great and Terrible Mima, have RETURNED! And now that I am free, I shall wreak havoc upon the inferior mortals and conquer this land, as is my right as the Evil God that I am! Tremble! For now the end of days has come, and your dreams and freedom shall be crushed underfoot by my furious might..."

Oh yeah, judging by the terror in three of them and the awe in all of them, you still got it. It's good to know that your evil monologue skills are still there, as well as your dramatic entrances. Evil's all about presentation; at least the fun evil is.

Now then, with your freedom in hand and ample time to do whatever you wish, you decide to...

[X] Interro-er, question the fairies who freed you; maybe try to catch up on current events before doing anything else
[X] You wanna blast something, and you wanna blast it hard and flashy; good thing you have four easy targets right there in front of you...
[X] Priorities Mima; before anything else, call forth your Dark Apprentice so that you may announce your return to you loyal understudy. Good help is so hard to find these days, after all.
[X] Write-in: Your a centuries old evil spirit who's the master of all magics pertaining to the night sky and with the power to abuse them all with ease, surely you can think of something to do here...

So...I made a thing; because I was bored and I wanna run a 'for the lulz' sorta quest, and Touhou's the perfect sorta setting for that kinda thing. You get to play as the Great and Terrible Mima, and plot just what sort of incident you plan to cause to announce your grand return to the Land of Illusion. Power and ability you have in spades, to the point that there is little you can't do; as is befitting the all-powerful Mima, who still greatly outclasses her student even now.

Allies? You've got connections to Hell; a bitching mansion/castle thing there and you can always give Konngara a call if you want, not to mention you're sorta-friends with Yuuka and Shinki. And there's always your cute little apprentice who you can still teach a thing or two. Not to mention you can probably get along with the likes of the more...rowdy and troublesome residents of Gensokyo if you so choose. Like the Oni, or a certain bored Celestial.

So yeah, go nuts and have fun; Gensokyo's your playground until you manage to step on enough toes to get the likes of Reimu involved.

Index:
Part 1

Character Sheet:
j5hv0bh.jpg

Name: Mima
Profession: Magician, Evil Spirit. Would like to moonlight as a evil god
Magical Energy: IT'S OVER 9,000! Er...let's go with A+, or Excellent

Abilities:
Astral Magic - Also known as Celestial Magic, this school of magic revolves around the night sky and the celestial bodies that inhabit it, along with the phenomena that happen in space. It's a fairly broad school that offers a lot, but requires a vast amount of power to use properly. You preference is for high-power, massive damage spells that have a huge effect. It helps that Astral Magic likes to do flashy and over-the-top.

You can be considered the premier expert on Astral Magic; you only possible peers being the world renown Great Unmoving Library and maybe that snot-nosed Makai brat, but only because of that stupid grimore in the latter's case.

Spirit Form - You're a soul; yes, a soul and not a ghost because you're not dead. Not yet anyways, and not ever if you have it your way. That means that you get to ignore such feeble mortal trappings like food, water, sleep, and other weaknesses that hold you down.

Unfortunately, because you're such an unforgivably evil bitch, you've ended up registering as an 'Evil Spirit' to the likes of priests and holy men and their brand of magic, meaning that purification and holy magic hurts like a bitch.

Magic - Besides your mastery of Astral Magic, you have a general understanding of all other forms of magic, simply by being alive for so long and your personal experience with such things. You can at least identify what magic someone is using and how it generally works, if not the specifics of how. You also have an above average understanding of Water Magic, but that's only because your Dark Apprentice's affinity is magic and you assumed you'd have to actually teach that stuff.

Equipment/Possessions:
Lunar Staff - Your focus specifically attuned to Astral Magic, it amplifies both the power of your spells as well as your control over them; made of Orichalcum and Moonsilver, it's highly saturated in magical energy and also acts as an emergency power source if required.

In the event that it runs out of reserve power to draw upon, you can recharge it under the night sky using a ritual you made.

Athame - Your personal athame for those magic rituals of...ill repute, it can also serve as a weapon in a pinch. Having been used for so long, it's gotten quite the nasty magic taint on it; becoming a sort of cursed blade that brings only pain and suffering to those it cuts.

Your Grimore - Your personal grimore; the hallmark of a master magician and proof of your prowess, it's filled with all your innermost secrets and discoveries in magic, as well as serving as a masterful focus. It's connected to the night sky itself and allows you to draw power directly from the celestial bodies in space, as well as all your knowledge in Astral Magic so that it can drastically speed up your spellcasting.

Within it's pages is your greatest feat: a spell that allows you to draw a spark of the Flame of Creation itself to use as you see fit, the primordial essence that brought forth reality in the Big Bang. It's the life's ambition of any Astral Mage to accomplish, and you've done it.

Allies/Acquaintances:
B451duP.png

Marisa Kirisame - Your Dark Apprentice who sought you out to learn real magic, you see a lot of yourself in her; so you readily and eagerly encouraged her to indulge in evil habits and abandon such petty things like 'conscience' and 'morality'. Even though time has obviously passed, you believe she's still on your side.

fIP8EfX.jpg

Konngara - A renown Oni Spirit in hell; she apparently died by someone ripping her horn out of her head and ramming it through the roof of her mouth and through her head again to kill her. Not that she let that stop her; no, if anything it just encouraged her to keep going. And every time a Shinigami or Kishin tried to inform her of the fact that she's dead and should actually, well, be dead; she very clearly voiced her disagreement. With her fists. Repeatedly.

Regardless to say, the afterlife's pretty much given up trying to get Konngara to go along with proper procedure and only managed to get her into Hell in the first place by promising good fights and tough opponents. Rumor has it that Konngara isn't her original name, and that she was one of the Four Deva of the Mountain.

NPlQtek.jpg

Shinki - Goddess of Makai and creator of both the realm and all that resides in it; a deity you hesitate to fight again. Rather kind and laid-back once you get to know her, though she spoils that human brat of her's rotten. Seriously, a grimore containing all magical knowedge in Makai and empowered by Shinki's full power for a year straight?! For a mere birthday gift and voiced interest in magic?!?!

Man, you'd hate to face that brat now; glad you beat the snot out of her and probably gave her a deep-seated fear of yourself. Probably for the best.

gfJlmu1.png

Yuuka Kazami - Flower Youkai and Strongest Youkai in Gensokyo; though there may be others who's powers are more versatile and allow for greater possibility, in terms of raw brute force none can match Yuuka. The two of you get along swell, given your preference of power above all else. Plus, you have nifty sunlight spells that help her out in gardening.

Last edited:
[X] "So! One of you said you wanted to be a shrine maiden? Hang on, I can't tell your voices apart easily yet, eenie, meenie, minie... never mind! You're all my Black Shrine Maidens now! Work out the hierarchy on your own time or whatever."

This promises amusement.

[X] Priorities Mima; before anything else, call forth your Dark Apprentice so that you may announce your return to you loyal understudy. Good help is so hard to find these days, after all.

Actually, scratch that, we can do that after dealing with the fairies.

[X] "So! One of you said you wanted to be a shrine maiden? Hang on, I can't tell your voices apart easily yet, eenie, meenie, minie... never mind! You're all my Black Shrine Maidens now! Work out the hierarchy on your own time or whatever."

Do we still remember any place to hide out for a bit? A good place to act as the final stage would be good, since it would be improper to start an incident and not force the incident resolvers to fight through 5 other bosses.
After all, the best way to announce our return is to cause an Incident.

Also, does Mima follow the danmaku rules?

everybody has to follow the rules, even newbies that have no way of knowing them... it's kinda hard wired in. Reimu is hacks like that yeah.

And no, I don't want an Incident, that means Reimu seals us up again... I now want a prank revenge tour... I mean totally evil plan of revenge and evilness. Also, trolling gotta have trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chibi-Reaper has the right idea, methinks. Though we might want to step in personally if they squabble too much to get anything done.

this is gonna be good XD

So Celestial magic. Can we do entrhallment by harkening to how the Sun causes the planets to orbit it?

*uncontrollable crackling* This is gonna be good.

I really should start again my own Gensokyo quest...

[X] Interro-er,questionthe fairies who freed you; maybe try to catch up on current events before doing anything else

EmpirePlayer said:
Do we still remember any place to hide out for a bit? A good place to act as the final stage would be good, since it would be improper to start an incident and not force the incident resolvers to fight through 5 other bosses.
After all, the best way to announce our return is to cause an Incident.

Also, does Mima follow the danmaku rules?
There's always Hell; I did mention the bitchin' mansion you have there along with your Oni pal Konngara. Though there's something Mima can dimly remember Kon-chan mentioning in the past before she was sealed, something about 'moving' or 'new management'...

As for spell cards and danmaku; it's basically magic with the safeties on, so it's no problem to switch to. Mima herself though comes from ye olden days were the spell card system didn't actually exist.

[X] "You! Fairies! You are now my minions! Together we shall usher in a new age of darkness unto this land!"
We shall rise upon the backs of the working class- I mean, the common Gensokyo fairie.

I-you-that...Mima Quest ? Really ? *snif* I'm not crying, I just some dust in my eyes is all.

But yeah, total Mima (and Cirno accidentally) fan here, so WOOHOO ! MIMA QUEST !

So, four fairies. Three of whom are directly aligned with Mima's Celestial Magic through their very Nature and last being Cirno, who among fairies is simply too powerful for there to not be shenanigans going on. Strangely booksmart too, seeing as she can read, count beyond ten and even do multiplications and divisions but absolutelly abyssal Wisdom.

*in the voice of TF2 announcer* "An update has been spotted in the SV forms"

Egads! The illya got trapped by werk?

Let it not be said that you weren't a magnanimous dark witch, who didn't reward those who have managed to be of assistance to you and earn your favor. Unwittingly or not, these stupid fairies were instrumental to your current freedom and thus should be rewarded for it; even if said 'reward' was nothing more than a meager title with no real backing or meaning to it. Besides, a proper Evil Spirit like yourself needs minions to boss around, and lo and behold; there are four recruits right in front of you.

The fact that this 'reward' would also allow you to possibly both render the hokora useless to Reimu and potentially start you on the path of dark goddesshood didn't factor into this at all. Honest.

Now to sell it to them; with a flourish of your staff and in a regal voice you announced, "I thank you, oh daring and powerful fae, for freeing me from my unjust imprisonment. As a reward; I, the Dark Goddess Mima, will grant your heart's desire. You seek to be recognized for your strength, yes? To be like the Hakurei Miko; feared and respected by all, unquestioned in might and above all other, correct?"

The little fairies are enraptured by your words, their eyes filled with nothing but awe; though you think that the starlit night backdrop and allure charm you put in your words might be the cause for that. You did use some big and fancy words there. Still, the four fairies nodded eagerly at your words, having understood the jist of your statement and agreeing wholeheartedly.

"Then behold! For your time has come!" Another grand gesture of your staff and you gave the fairies a little 'pick-me-up': being beings of magic and nature, it was a cakewalk to simply flood them with some extra magical energy and grant them a temporary power boost. When your magic interacted with them, you counted yourself lucky when you find out what elements of nature they represent; three are based on elements within your Astral Magic while the other one is an ice fairy, which is derived from water and you did a lot of study in Water Magic when you got your apprentice and discovered her affinity.

You noted that you're really giving this far more effort than it's worth given that all this was just an elaborate prank to just cause a little mayhem and mess with some stupid fairies. But given that you've been stuck in a hokora for god knows how long and nearly went crazy from boredom, you think you're entitled to be a bit overblown. Besides, it's been far too long since the last time you were able to boast and show off your majestic presence.

Immediately, the fairies felt the rush of power in their bodies; eyes dilating, breath becoming frantic, their blood rushing and boiling. It was like watching children on a drug high, and frankly that description wasn't far off. Well, it's not like you cared either way; they're just fairies after all.

With the tiny little things still riding their power high, you continued your speech, "Behold, as I've given you but a taste of your untapped potential. Now then, take me to where..." Hmm; you vaguely pointed at the direction of the blue one, mainly because it's the one that looks the least stupid of them, "You live, so that the preparations to make you my mini- I mean, my Shrine Maidens can be completed."

Well, the fairies were so doped up on mojo that they didn't even notice your slip up; it took them awhile before they surround the hokora and lifted it up, flying off to fulfill your orders. Naturally, you followed after them. After all, you're finally going to do something about that damn shrine the Hakurei Clan keeps sealing you into whenever you messed with them too much, something that's long overdue.

It's not long before you found yourself at the edge of the forest and near the lake; the area full of fog and mist, and far colder than any lakeside should be given the current climate. You saw a rather simple hut build into a tree there, likely Blue's home. A deeper analysis of the area with your magic revealed a leyline convergence around the area, likely explaining why Blue was better than the average fairy. You had your minions plant the hokora at the convergence and got to work.

Messing around with leylines is tricky work, something that only master magicians could even attempt at. In your honest opinion though, it's less a matter of skill and complexity and more a matter of power; as long as you had the power and intent, everything else just falls into place. What you did with the convergence is rather simple; you basically flooded your own energy through it, 'unclogging' and 'refining' the leylines and tinkering with their arrangement so that the power flows more smoothly. Then you put down an array tied to Astral Magic on both the hokora and hub of the convergence; making it so that a fair amount of the power is 'colored' to align more with your specialty, though you let a decent amount remain in it's natural state. Then you put on the finishing touches, connecting your Lunar Staff to the shrine so that you can draw on the leyline's power through your focus, and also tying your new minions to the shrine too so that they don't suck. Sure, they're still probably going to be only mooks; but at least now they'll be competent mooks, who'll gradually grow stronger through the leyline connection.

Then, as an extra 'Fuck You' to Reimu and the Hakurei Clan in general and as a halfhearted attempt to further your meandering journey to Goddesshood; you created an orrery and planted it into the shrine. You just loved your orreries; they were by far the most useful and adaptable spell constructs you've ever made. Basically, they were miniature celestial bodies that you imbued with specific purposes and functions for them to fulfill. This one's was simple; create lesser orreries that would imbue their wielders power through the leyline, and grant said orreries only to those who fulfilled a specific task. Said task being 'Worship the Great and Powerful Mima, Dark Goddess of Gensokyo'.

Satisfied with a job well done; and once again noting that you're probably overcompensating out of reflex of being stuck doing nothing for so long, you grabbed several of the lesser orreries and threw one to each of the fairies. They each managed to snap out of their power-induced stupor to grab a sphere; only to go back to tripping on a power high due to the additional energy flooding their bodies.

You sigh, fucking fairies. With a sharp whistle you grabbed their attention, and gave a concise explanation, "Alright, here's the deal: one of you will act as my shrine maiden. It'll be..." Shit, they all looked the same to you; stupid and pathetic. You think the one on the right had a L in their name; Lisa? Laura?

Fuck it, the luster of amusement from all this was passing; time to just get it over with, "Screw it, you're all my shrine maidens now; and you-" You vaguely gestured in the general direction of one of them, which only ends up looking like you pointing at all of them, "Are the head miko. If you want to keep your power, just praise me and you'll be fine. If you want more, then get more of you stupid little friends to come here and praise and worship me. Tell em they'll get power or whatever; the shrine and orrery will take care of the rest.

"Now, I'm bored of this; so I'm going to go and do...something. Anything really, I'm just done here. Toodles."

And with that, you flew off into the distance; uncaring about the possible consequences of your actions...

"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."

"...I call head miko; cause I'm the strongest."

"..."
"..."
"...We'll go and get the fairies from the Bamboo Forest and Forest of Magic, then. Kay?"

"Kay; I'll get Dai to gather everyone else around the lake and then I'll go see if the guys up in the mountains will join too."

"...Hey, what are shrine maidens supposed to do anyways?"
"..."
"...Yeah, what are we supposed to do; besides get everyone here?"

"Well, the god lady said the sphere thingy will do the important stuff; and Reimu just goes around and beats everyone up whenever something weird happens. You got any ideas?

"Um...ooh, I know! Reimu talks about donations and stuff; where people are supposed to give her free money and stuff, but don't for some reason. I think that's why she beats up everyone, cause they don't give her free stuff. Oh, and she talks about getting people to worship her shrine, but we're already doin' that."

"...Kay, so after we get everyone here; we start beating up people for free stuff and make them worship the god lady. Got it. Everyone ready?"

"Yup!"
"Uh huh!"
"Got it, boss!"

"Then let's get to it! Time to get worshipers for the Lady God...uhh..."

"Mima."

"Yeah, I knew that; worshipers for the Lady God Mima! Let's go!"

Well; that was a thing, and probably a waste of time at that. Still, you got to deface and ruin the shrine that's been your prison for so long, so it's not a total loss. Those idiots probably forgot everything you said and are likely already dead, so it's no big deal.

Anyways; you're bored. On one hand, you think you could find you way to where Yuuka usually spends her time and go bother her for a bit, but on the other hand you're kinda yearning for home sweet home. And for Kon's booze, cause oni have the best booze. And on the third limb, you could always go and find you wayward apprentice; if she's still alive, that is.

It's not like you're wanting for things to do here, it's practically a whole new land full of uncharted territory to explore and exploit at your leisure.

[X] Go bother Yuuka; she's always a hoot
[X] Go home to your palace in Hell and hit Konngara up for free booze
[X] It's time to give your cute little apprentice a visit and give her a 'surprise exam'.
[X] Is that a mansion you see? Mansion = Rich People. Rich People = Loot. Loot = Yours. A lootin' you will go!
[X] Huh...a flying ship; don't see that everyday. Let's blast it out of the sky, see what happens...
[X] Write-in

GM Note: Magnificent Mima's Magician Fact of the Day - The difference between a journeyman and a master is that the former sees their specialty as a limitation from time to time. The latter sees it as nothing but potential and opportunity. The saying 'when all you have is a hammer...' isn't as negative as you think~

[X] Time to visit the apprentice, it's Quiz Time! Number one on the list being why did you have to wait for fairies to randomly spring you through the course of unrelated mischief, instead of Student Numero Uno?
-[X] Because, yeah, you've kind of guessed that there's sooort of a little crush going on there, but ten years is a bit long to leave your suffering master in the lurch to butter up a pretty face. Cold!
--[X] If/when she insists it's not like that, pretend to be confused. She can take a little teasing, and after so long she's lucky you aren't tossing baby pictures around all Gensokyo. You may or may not have them, but you can get them, or arrange for their creation.

Edit: This is going to be absolutely hilarious. Mima, dark goddess of fairies!

[X] Time to visit the apprentice, it's Quiz Time! Number one on the list being why did you have to wait for fairies to randomly spring you through the course of unrelated mischief, instead of Student Numero Uno?
-[X] Because, yeah, you've kind of guessed that there's sooort of a little crush going on there, but ten years is a bit long to leave your suffering master in the lurch to butter up a pretty face. Cold!
--[X] If/when she insists it's not like that, pretend to be confused. She can take a little teasing, and after so long she's lucky you aren't tossing baby pictures around all Gensokyo. You may or may not have them, but you can get them, or arrange for their creation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back