• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Amarillo's Pirate Adventure (One Piece SI)

So he attacked her to show her how vulnerable she still is and curb her arrogance. if it was me I would have killed her the moment I knew she was the one who can order me around. Like she said one bullet is all it takes.

Last edited:
So he attacked her to show her how vulnerable she still is and curb her arrogance. if it was me I would have killed her the moment I knew she was the one who can order me around. Like she said one bulled is all it takes.
Except he can't do anything till seriously harm the person.

So he attacked her to show her how vulnerable she still is and curb her arrogance. if it was me I would have killed her the moment I knew she was the one who can order me around. Like she said one bulled is all it takes.
They have spent a good eight-ish years together, and he knows her. He isn't about to kill her when she doesn't deserve it. She didn't ask to be in charge of him. She doesn't even know.

Chapter 31– Choking.
At least the next Four chapters are available on my pat reon. The link is at the bottom of the page.

Thank you to my Hero Patron, Cory A Cinquini and Salvage48.

Thank you to my Superhero Patrons, Marcus Lane, Gregory and Ellis winn. Thank you for all your support.

Thank you to my Legendary Hero Patron, Patron Daoist Mufasa. Thank you for your immense support.

Thank you to my Galactic Hero Patrons Toramier, Luis Barreda, Spoder man, TheBerryMan, OettamLass, Gerard Steeghs, Gentleknife, Julian Riviera, Prince Acheampong, Lifirion, Torrent, reader 76, Ahmed Ayub, MaliMi and Lorenzo Campbell. Thank you for your extraordinary support.

Thank you to my Mystic Hero Patrons Argwan and amilagarwal. I can't thank you enough for your support.

Thank you all for your support. I truly appreciate it.

If you wish to become a supporter: "DragonField", on pat reon.

Or use the link at the bottom.

------------------------------------

Disclaimer: If you recognise it, surprise, I don't own it.

Chapter 31– Choking.

There I stand, lifting up Nami by the throat with one hand and choking her with it, the rest of my body stiff, both because I am resisting her orders even though it hurts and because I am bracing my body to resist against the countless strikes she is landing on me with her bo staff. But then, she does something I didn't even think about. Her staff, that was before waving about constantly hitting me in the upper body, had suddenly switched tacks and went low... between my legs.

I watched in slow motion as it travelled towards its ultimate destination, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. My body was hurting from resisting her orders, and that was taking my all since she was hurting and wanted me to stop immediately, meaning this was the strongest I had ever felt her command, plus I had tensed my whole body to defend against her previous blows. I was capable of withstanding a lot when tensing my entire body, but I couldn't move at all when I did, and so I couldn't stop her attack.

"Ugh," I grunt a little as her staff impacts against my privates, though it is more from me expecting there to be a burst of pain than the actual pain I feel. There is a little, but not enough to make me stop. I guess this whole body tense defence thing I have going on includes those as well. Who knew? I didn't.

This tense defence of mine (a good name for it, I think) was, I suspect, a result of the training Garp gave me where he would constantly pelt me and hurt me, which I continued with George and then continued through the use of my own contraptions. Of course, I had gotten hit in the balls a few times, and those were the times Garp laughed the hardest. So no wonder I have some defence down there.

My eyes look down at where the staff is resting between my legs, and then I look back up and lock my gaze with Nami, who has also realised her attack was useless. And then I can feel it, the strain on me lessening as her limbs slowly start to wane, the staff dropping from her grip.

Her eyes start to tear up as she believes the inevitable is happening and she is going to die. She is beginning to give up, and I could probably follow through and kill her right now and be freed from my servitude. However, I have done what I needed to, and I don't want to kill her and I have to stop before she completely loses her will.

"Akh! Akh!" Nami started to choke, gasping for air, when I suddenly let go of her neck and allowed her to drop to the ground. She looks stunned, and I guess the oxygen being deprived of going to her brain has slowed it down a bit, but she should be fine in a second. At this point, I really hope she doesn't tell me to kill myself and mean it because, given what I just did, the command might be too strong, and I may have to go through with it. I will take the opportunity now to explain to her while she is still catching her breath.

"Don't worry. I didn't want to hurt you. I just wanted to prove a point." I say to her calmly, looking down at her as she tries to work her way to her feet while clutching at her throat. Her eyes shot up to look at me when she heard my words, and her eyes were full of anger, but thankfully I didn't see any hate in them. She definitely wanted to rip off my balls and stuff them down my throat, though.

"A-And you had to- Akh!- to choke me to prove a point! Are you sure you didn't actually want me to die!?" Nami starts to shout with a hoarse voice as she finally manages to get to her feet, and she immediately reaches down and picks up her bo staff before pointing one of the ends at me in a defensive stance. I feel bad watching her acting like this, knowing that what I had done had really hurt her, and I wouldn't say I liked the look of betrayal in her eyes, but it had to be done. For me, and especially for Nojiko.

"I did this because I want you to live," I say, which is in complete contradiction to my actions, which is why her eyes almost bulge out of her head, and she gnashes her teeth hard while gripping her weapon harder and jutting the end at me but stopping herself short, knowing it would be ineffective. I really do regret that I had to do such a thing, but it is the only way. I don't want Nojiko to be sad, and she would be inconsolable if something were to happen to Nami, and the way Nami was going, she wasn't going to survive. She needed a wake-up call.

"...You want me to live? Then why the fuck were you trying to crush my throat!" She asks, and though the wariness and anger are still there, it is diminished. I did have her in the palm of my hand after all, and if I wanted her dead, then she would be dead, but she isn't. Therefore, I want her alive, and she knows that, but she can't just accept it that easily, as she legitimately thought I was going to wring the life out of her.

"Because you were taking things too lightly! Because you are rushing! Because you are reckless! Because you are going to end up dying! And me and your sister don't want that!" I raise my voice at her, laying it out plain and simple. Maybe she was acting up for her sister, thinking it would make her worry less and that everything out there was easy for her. Perhaps she was just very arrogant and confident, having come up against many out there and always escaped with her life and, most likely, their riches time and time again. Either way, I needed to make sure she was adequately prepared.

"It seemed to me that the only thing you are scared of and think can kill you are Fishmen. Not the humans out there. Well, you are wrong, and I needed to make sure you understand that because you used me as you're reasoning for being safe out there. So I need to make sure you are going to live. Even if it may seem cruel, I needed you to know." I finish, getting the main point across. She was going too fast, and I needed her to slow down before she got herself killed.

"W-Well, why couldn't you just say that t me? Why did you have to do t-that!?" She lowers her bo staff, no longer pointing it at me but still holding on to it, probably because it makes her feel safer. It is also at this point that I find myself feeling very lucky that she hadn't had her gun holster or gun with her, having to leave it at home and hide it to keep any of the Fishmen from seeing it—or even the villagers because they might get some ideas, especially the stupid ones.

"Look at me, Nami. I have never really left this island. I have not been in countless fights or raids, and my strength and skill have been purely cultivated alone, through just training. But what about those out there that are constantly fighting, struggling and competing for what they desire? Surely, they have more strength and experience than me. However, I was able to hurt you and nearly kill you easily. So, what about them?" I finish, open-ended, wanting her to think about this for herself.

"...I know. But what am I supposed to do? I need the money to free the island, and I didn't want Nojiko to worry. I know how dangerous it is, but I can't let that stop or slow me down. Everyone is counting on me." Hearing her say that, I sigh. She probably hasn't ever noticed, but whenever she talks about or mentions the plan to get one hundred million berries, I stay silent and don't say anything.

I know it is just a pipedream, I am the closest to Arlong more than anybody else on the island, and I know him, and he definitely won't let us go. But this is the last hope for everyone on the island, and it is better to let them keep it until I finally manage to kill him someday. Or until she brings the money and realises it for herself, at which point everybody loses hope. And then things go one of two ways, everybody loses hope and just becomes mindless drones under Arlong's rule, or they go crazy unwilling to live like that, and they all die trying to kill the fishmen.

Give me freedom or give me death, as it were. It is why I want Nami to really slow it down because, at the end of the day, what she is doing really will not have a positive outcome, and right now, it is just serving to keep the spirits alive. So if she dies while out there trying to gather the money, it would have really been for nothing. I need her to slow down so she stays alive and so that we can prolong the situation until we can kill Arlong. I do still have my weapon in the works, but that will take a while.

"It all ends if you die, Nami. So don't rush it, and be safe. Nobody is expecting anything of you. And Nojiko and I just want you to stay safe, so... just come home, okay." I say, knowing that this time I have truly reached the end, and I have nothing else to say. If she doesn't listen, even after I strangled her, then there is nothing else to be done. I walk back over to my weapons case, and making sure everything is packed away, I pick it up and go to hide it back in my spot.

"It's ten million berries to choke, you know." I hear behind me, and I turn to see Nami folding her bo staff away and putting it back into its holsters. She is avoiding looking at me, but I don't mind. I just smile because I know she understands why I did what I did, and she is trying to get things back to normal.

"Can I pay in instalments?" I say, playing along.

"Of course, though an extra ten percent will be added on top." She says, getting back to her money-grubbing ways. Honestly, I understand why she has an obsession with money, but I think this was always going to be a problem for her whether or not Arlong ever invaded.

"Then I will pay you back a berry a day until the day I die." Not a good deal by any means, but that's not what this is about.

"Okay, until the day you die. If you miss a day, the total payment doubles." Chuckling, I reach into my pocket and pull out a single berry coin, which I flip with my thumb right towards Nami, who immediately catches it and stores it in her own pocket. We started walking back towards the house in silence since my hiding spot was that way also, and I would split from Nami when I neared it, and then I would go home to Nojiko. Whose sister I just choked.

"Don't mention any of this to your sister, okay?" I say, really not wanting Nojiko to find out about it. She wouldn't care that I was doing it for Nami's own sake, and she would be filled with wrath. Our relationship would break down, and I would be lucky if she didn't try and scalp me with that spatula of hers. I look over at Nami, trying not to let her know how much this actually means to me.

"Now that, hmm. That will require a price of two million berries up front. Now, no instalment plans." I carry on walking, knowing that she isn't going to say anything. Also, does she actually expect me to give her a berry every single day? I think yes. Let's hope she doesn't find a way to increase the price because she could definitely drain me like this.

"All right, it's time to go," Nami says, putting her backpack down on the wooden platform and turning around to look at both me and Nojiko, who had come to see her off. She had stayed around a while and helped around the tangerine farm and even helped me with some of my work since Arlong couldn't make her draw any maps since she had already done all of the surrounding islands.

I had also been training and testing her as well, making sure she was ready before she left. And the crazy thing was, I didn't even force it upon her or anything. After what had happened, after what I did, I kept my distance and tried to just let her be so she could have some time with her sister before she left. But she came to me and asked for me to help her prepare and get ready for her journey. I obliged, and we stepped things up a notch. I had her doing the same training I did, just to a lesser degree. She did alright.

"Okay, you take care of yourself. Alright? Come back soon. Don't make me have to come out there and drag you back." I say, making a stern face in a mock tone though I was also being serious. It is great for me when Nami is away, and Nojiko and I can just play the day away, but after a while, Nojiko becomes down. She gets all sad and depressed, missing her sister and knowing she is out there all alone in constant danger with no one looking out for her.

Seeing her sad doesn't make me feel good, so I would try and find her if she took too long out there. Hell, I already have a plan in mind to convince Arlong. I would just have to say that she has taken too long and that something might have happened to her, and it would be better for me, an average human, to go get her than for a Fishman to and possibly get reported or put in the newspaper. Of course, I know this might restrict her freedom in the future if I do it and bring her back; Arlong not wanting to risk her again, which is why I will only do this if it has actually been months without any contact.

"Don't worry. I will be back!" Nami says, a mischievous grin on her face as she takes me by surprise and suddenly lunges forward to wrap me in a hug. I pause, uncertain of what to do since I haven't been in such a situation before with her. I mean, we had a good relationship, and then I choked her within an inch of death, and suddenly our relationship got better? I look towards Nojiko for guidance, who just smiles and shrugs her shoulders. I decide just to hug her back, pulling her close to me and wrapping her up in my big arms.

"After all, I still need to collect from you! I'm not going to let you get behind on your debt!" My arms freeze, and my hug becomes cold, and I feel like a statue. This action that I thought was a friendly and close actually had sinister undertones. She wasn't just hugging me to say bye. She was using it as an opportunity to warn me about not skipping out on my bill and that she was taking it seriously.

It was just a joke, and even that day, I remember thinking to myself that she may have taken it seriously. Just to play along, I had actually been giving her a berry every day, but she had never once asked me for it, so I just thought it would be something we would do until she went, and then we would forget about it. Clearly, that was hoping for too much when it comes to a moneygrubber like Nami. It seems like I need to procure a Nami jar so I can pay her whenever she returns.

"And what debt is this?" I hear Nojiko chime in from the side as Nami retracts herself from me, and though the tone feels cheery, I can tell that there are layers to it, scary layers. Again, Nojiko is a sweet angel most of the time, but she can turn into the devil when anything she cares about is messed with, and that includes myself and Nami.

And right now, this situation includes the both of us and me repaying a debt, and I don't know who she is going to take the side of. No, scratch that. I am paying off Nami for choking her out—obviously, her side. Thankfully, I had thought about this immediately after the fact and asked Nami not to say anything to Nojiko about me choking her out.

"Detoro choked me, and choking costs ten million berries." I look at her like she is the devil, and all she does is stick her tongue out at me. This girl is a demon, and now that I think about it, she was asking for two million upfront, not to tell Nojiko, but I just thought she was joking. I should have known. Nami never jokes when it comes to money.

"During training, and I went a little bit too far. So I agreed to pay, and I am paying a berry a day until the amount has been paid in full." I say, hopefully saving the situation. I look at Nami, pleading her to just go with it and not say anything else. I see her put two fingers up where Nojiko can't see, and I immediately understand. She wants two berries a day from now on, I quickly move my eyes up and down in agreement, and her smile gets bigger.

"Jeez, Nami. Whatever, just be safe, okay?" Nojiko says, hugging her sister and turning the evil smile on Nami's face into an innocent and sincere one. They separate, and after a few last goodbyes, she gets in her boat with her supplies, and we watch as she sails off into the distance. I quickly check around to make sure no one is around or watching before reaching out and holding Nojiko's hand to comfort her.

Nami wouldn't get badly hurt in any of her journeys to come. The most she would come back with would be some bruises and scrapes but never anything serious. She did come home one time very angry and hurt, and she made me train her even harder. I found out the reason later. Apparently, she had run into a pirate with a devil fruit who beat her, and she only managed to escape because another thief was trying to steal from him.

Who knew she would encounter a devil fruit user before me? Also, what kind of name is Mad Treasure?

I want to talk more with you guys, so I am starting to leave little notes at the end of each chapter like this.

I have started watching Zom Bucket 100 and Mashle, but we can talk about that another time because, guess what? ONE PIECE LIVE ACTION is out!

I have watched the first five episodes, and I have to say it is pretty good. Obviously, it is not going to follow the exact same script as the manga and anime, but I think they have done it pretty well. It all has to be condensed down as well since the actors are going to age up as well, so they can't hang around for twenty years to do the whole epic. My guess is next season will be up to enies lobby. And then the season after that will be to war of the best. The one after that will be a post-time skip to Big Mom, and the one after that is to the end. That is if it isn't cancelled, as Netflix likes to do that.

Usopp makes me laugh the most. Zoro is my favourite, being badass and kind of sassy. Dracule Mihawk was cool as shit. Did not expect Zeff and Sanji to sound like that, but it actually fits. I like it. Nami is cool, fighting just as much as the others. Luffy is good, but he isn't as goofy as I would like or dumb. But obviously, this is a TV show, so things are going to be different for a new audience. There are things I felt were off, but I am just going to call those growing pains.

Haven't heard a single shi shi shi yet, so I'm kind of disappointed. The laughs are really unique in one piece, and I think they add a lot to the characters.

If you want to chat more about this or any other topic, come to my Discord through the link.

The link to everything you need and my patronage:

https://linktr.ee/dragonfield

That is all for now. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will see you in the next one!

Stay safe, and have fun!

Chapter 32– Arrival.
At least the next four chapters are available on my pat reon. The link is at the bottom of the page.

Thank you to my Hero Patron, Cory A Cinquini and Salvage48.

Thank you to my Superhero Patrons, Marcus Lane, Gregory and Gokumui213. Thank you for all your support.

Thank you to my Legendary Hero Patrons, Daoist Mufasa, Alex Borthwick, Parzivel, Zielina and Chrishenk. Thank you for your immense support.

Thank you to my Galactic Hero Patrons Luis Barreda, Spoder man, TheBerryMan, OettamLass, Julian Riviera, reader 76, MaliMi, Aaron, Prince Acheampong, Fernzyyyy and Phil Meyering. Thank you for your extraordinary support.

Thank you to my Mystic Hero Patrons, Wilder and Aaron. I can't thank you enough for your support.

Chapter 32– Arrival.

As I work in the heat, the sun sweltering down on me, I can't help but sigh as I pick another tangerine from the tree and deposit it into the basket beside me that is already nearly full. And it is not the heat that has me down. The heat is pitiful, and I could deal with that with ease. No, it is something that has happened in the last week that has been on my mind for a while, and it has been making me feel off. I pick up my basket and start to make my way back to the house. Another sigh leaves my lips as I do so.

I am sighing because of what happened to Gosa village last week. Some of the villagers had apparently contrived the same thought as that I did all those years ago when I started to smuggle parts from the factory and make my own guns. They did the same and began to keep parts from when they worked in the factory. Slowly over time, they did so. They also apparently got a few of the few men from their village that were allowed to leave the island to buy guns and smuggle them in to add to the guns they made themselves. They ruined the fragile equilibrium that had been made over the years.

Arlong had been pretty tame over the years, and that is due to my influence. Whenever somebody would be short on money for the tax, I would be there to make up the difference and help them pay it. I didn't have a tax myself, and neither did Nami. Arlong actually gave me money, wanting to keep me sweet since I was very much crucial to his operations at this point. I only ever used the money for basic necessities and hardly ever touched it. Of course, sometimes the Fishmen would push the humans around and hand out a few beatings, but nothing they couldn't heal from, just to stay dominant and keep the humans afraid.

Except for this time, the villagers of Gosa had colluded to start stockpiling guns, trying to ready themselves to try and kill the Fishmen. Not willing to put up with the abuse anymore. They were tired of getting pushed around and having to starve themselves just to pay Arlong every month. Not everybody witnessed for themselves how Arlong and his crew tore the Marines apart, and word of mouth wasn't enough to stop them.

They still had hope in that regard, purely because they hadn't seen it with their own eyes. They endured one too many beatings and starving themselves and wanted to kill. Gosa was a port town on the other end of the island, on the opposite end from Arlong Park, so they didn't see their strength or power much. Going from left to right, on the island, it was Shokuyasi Village right on the very left of the island, and then it was Arlong Park on the beach. After that, it was Cocoyasi Village, with our home being after that a bit removed from the village, and then after all of that, right on the end was Gosa Village.

[AN: There is a small map you can see on my Pat reon if you want some visual representation. :) ]

At least, it used to be there. I don't know how it happened, but somehow their weapons were discovered before they even had the chance to use them, and even then, they only had a couple of them. They didn't even have enough to really do anything with them, and their effort was all for nought. It was over for them at that point.

On that day, I was busy at my secluded spot in the forest doing my training and target practice, and so I didn't know about it until later. By the time I had finally been told, it was already too late. Gosa Village had all of its buildings flipped over, upside down, just like my own home was so many years ago. Gosa Village no longer exists. Since the villagers had guns Arlong naturally questioned me about them since I was the foremost authority on the island, but I refused to answer him. I just told him that if he was going to kill me, then he better get it over with, but not to think I would make it easy. He just smiled at that and then left.

I felt bad. Because I had no clue what was going on, and I was in charge of the factories pretty much. They must have been sneaking them out very slowly and methodically because I was very thorough. It could also have been because I was stealing parts myself, and so anything they stole, I ended up covering up myself, just including it with what I stole.

Still, the whole situation made me feel bad because we hadn't had such a big loss for the village before. Nami was out there working hard to save the entire island, and it would be a blow to her morale to find this out. There were other incidents over the years, but everybody made sure to cover it up and never let Nami find out about it. We all agreed to not let her find out ever since we didn't want to give her any more stress or make her hurry up and risk herself to free the island. She could easily die trying to get the money if she knew how bad it was for some of the villagers here. Except, a whole village disappearing can't be covered up, and there is nothing I can do about it now.

My mood is also messed up today because I saw that rat Nezumi's ship earlier off in the middle of the sea, and I know he has come for one of his regular meet-ups with Arlong so he can get his palms greased. He always comes by in the middle of his patrol, probably so nothing appears off in the records they keep. Hachi goes out there and swims them to Arlong in a big pot before swimming them back. The marine doesn't even really care about discretion anymore and regularly comes crawling here like a dog just to get paid off. I hate just looking at him. It makes me sick. Just the sight of him mars what it means to be a marine. The impression that I had was good because of Garp, even if it was a bit off because of his antics, but Nezumi just fucking destroyed it.

Finally reaching the house after a few minutes walk, I move the basket so I can just hold it with one hand and with the other, I open the front door. I walk inside to find Nojiko sitting at the dining table with some little kid across from her, and they both have drinks in front of them. The little kid is just in a shirt and shorts, along with a hat on his head. Like the Harry kind of hat from home alone, I don't actually know what they are called. Also, for some weird reason, he is sitting on the chair on his knees, and he looks very frustrated.

Nojiko is sitting there as well, cooly leaning on the back of her chair and keeping an eye on the boy as well as something else. She is not the sweet and lovely version she usually is, as that is reserved just for me and Nami. Right now, she is the tough lady that runs this tangerine farm pretty much by herself and has lived under the tyranny of pirates for years and has survived. There is a reason why I try not to make her mad, and that is because she can be a force to be reckoned with, and with some of the training I gave her, she can even do some damage. I trace my eyes over to see if I can spot what she is keeping an eye on.

And then I spotted something long and hard sticking up to the left. And when I look, I can see it is a nose. On the floor, covered in a blanket, is a guy with a bandanna wrapped around his head with, bushy hair coming out from underneath it and the longest nose I have ever seen. Like, it comes straight out like Pinnochio. and with him sleeping on the ground like that, it is sticking straight up into the air, and it is a good few inches in length.

"Who the hell are the brat and the long nose? Like seriously, he could be in a freak show. I have never seen a nose that long on a human. Is he half Fishman or something?" I question who they are, but when it comes to the guy on the ground, I can't help but let my mouth run because of his appearance. The only person with such a long nose I know is Arlong, and all the humans I have seen have been relatively normal. This guy has thick lips and a long ass nose, both of which are reminiscent of a Fishman. Maybe he has a fin hidden beneath that bandanna?

"Hm, oh, your back," Nojiko says, a dry response. I don't mind, she usually holds the sweetness back for when we are alone, and she isn't about to act all close in front of strangers. We were very careful to not let our relationship get out in case Arlong used her as leverage against me. "I don't actually know who either of these boys are. Though that kid is an inhabitant of the island, and the long-nosed guy is an outsider."

I don't say anything else and just place my tangerine basket down on the ground beside the table. I am not really in a conversational mood right now. When I rise, I notice that there are two extra cups of liquid on the table, one in front of the empty chair next to the kid across from Nojiko and another in front of the chair next to Nojiko. I take the seat next to Nojiko and start to sip on my drink with one hand while my other slips under the table to hold her hand for a couple of seconds where no one can see it before I let it go.

"Anyway, I came across these two in the remains of Gosa Village. The guy was on the floor, and the little kid had a sword raised, ready to cut him down. The kid thought he was a Fishman and wanted to kill him. I also thought he was one and so I hit the kid and stopped him. An attack on a Fishman, even a futile one, would have severe ramifications." Nojiko starts explaining, and I can see the boy shaking on his chair, though his head is down, so I don't know what he is thinking.

"After that, I told the kid to look clearly, and that the guy was a human. Just barely. And then, an actual Fishman showed up. I think he was chasing the outsider. The long nose suddenly jumped up and pulled out a slingshot, saying he was going to protect us and was about to attack the Fishman. With a slingshot of all things. I hit him on the back of the head with a hammer, and then I brought them both back here, and then you got here." Placing my cup down on the table, I turn to her and open my mouth.

"AHHH!" The guy on the floor suddenly sits up and screams like that, his mouth open to a ridiculous length, and his nose seems to get even longer for a second. However, that could just be my imagination. He immediately starts to swing his head left and right. "T-This place is...!?"

"So you woke up?" Nojiko says, and the guy's head darts to her. When he woke up, he threw the blanket off, and so I could see that he wore some brown overalls that strapped over his shoulders along with a blue and white sweatband on his arm. He also has a tool bag with him he carries on his shoulder. "You're in my home," Nojiko adds, calm in comparison to his panicked nature.

"You're that woman from earlier... Who're you!?" I guess he is ignoring me, maybe because I am hidden behind Nojiko from his perspective. Only, I am way taller than her, so I am guessing this guy isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. I decide to keep my mouth shut and let Nojiko handle this. "And what about that Fishman!?" He asks, not taking his eyes off her. I guess I can understand that. This woman knocked him out and brought him here, and he is cautious. That is probably why he hasn't paid attention to me or the kid.

"Don't worry, we lost him." I take a minute to ponder how that went. Nojiko somehow took the kid and managed to grab the long-nosed fellow and escape from a Fishman and bring them both back to her, and she looked no worse for wear. I guess all the training I had her do paid off. "My name's Nojiko. I grow tangerines here." Nojiko finally introduced herself, and the dude seemed to calm down for a second.

"Wait a sec, you're the one Who knocked me out!" His mouth grows big as he suddenly shouts that, angry at her. I guess he hadn't figured out that she was the one who knocked him out and only clicked on now. I think I gave him too much credit, and he wasn't cautious of her because of that. I get the feeling this guy is scared of most things. "Are you the Fishmen's Lackey!? Hmph, and after I was going to save you too…!" I think he is a bit of an idiot too. But he was not a bad guy since he was going to protect these two from a Fishman, even if it was suicide.

"The one who did the saving was me!" Nojiko says pointedly, and I can already tell she will not be as nice to this guy now. He just blatantly insulted her by calling her the Fishmen's lackey, something that everyone on this island would hate to be called. But double so for the people living here in this house since two of us have been forced to work for them. "This is why Outsiders are so much trouble." Nojiko waved at the big nose, now directing her words to the little kid sitting across from us, who was still looking down.

"But you're from Gosa Village, right?" Oh, I can already tell where this is going. Nojiko's voice has taken a hard edge, and her eyes have narrowed. She is being strict, and it is because this kid did something stupid. "If so, then you should understand that attacking the Fishermen will only get you killed. You, of all people, should be more than well aware…" Because even the fact that they were thinking about attacking the Fishermen, and preparing for it, got the entire village flipped on its head.

"I know, but…! But they killed my dad! I won't forgive them even if I die!" The kind is biting his bottom lip now, his hands clenched on his knees, and his face is full of anger and rage. I can relate. I have been there as well. I only think about George every couple of days now, whereas before, it used to be every day. I visit and take care of his resting place as much as I can when I have the time. To be honest, it was only Nami's order keeping me from acting like this boy back then, but I am glad I didn't do it. I have Nojiko now and Nami as well. This kid shouldn't lose sight of everything for vengeance when he doesn't even have a chance of getting it. I haven't lost my chance yet.

"They brought along that huge monster I've never seen before and… pillaged and destroyed my entire town…! They killed so many people!" Oh shit, that would be MohMoo he is talking about. You would never think the beast could be so savage if you ever witnessed Hachi playing around with it, but the thing is strong and will listen to orders. It's an animal and a dumb one at that. Tell it to attack, and it will. Everybody knew Gosh was destroyed, but not really how. This is the first-hand account we have. "That's why I've sworn revenge!" Dumabss kid, think about that when you are actually strong enough to do something about it.

"A huge monster..? So then those strange dents on the ground were…" Pinocchio suddenly chimes in, making himself part of the conversation again. Given his words, I am guessing MohMoo left some big rivets on the ground when he attacked the village with his big body. He is basically a big sea cow, and he doesn't have legs, so he literally drags himself along with his flippers whenever he is on the land.

"Those're the tracks left behind by that thing! It's unimaginably huge! They said they brought it over from Grand Line." The boy is literally shaking now, and his eyes are full of dread and horror. His teeth are chattering, just remembering everything. His entire village was ripped apart, and I am guessing he witnessed it, which is unfortunate.

"There are monsters there too!?" The fear seems to transfer over to the guy, and it is amplified by a thousand as sweat begins to pour off of him in waves, and his mouth remains open, and his eyes are blank in a perpetual state of horror. You would think he was heading to the grand line with the way he was acting. But I don't think so. This guy is way too weak to go there, let alone be here on the island full of Fishmen pirates.

"I... I even went to Arlong Park...!" At this point, snot starts to bubble from his nose, and tears pour down from his eyes. He tries his hardest to keep his sobs in, but we can hear them even through his tightly clenched jaw. "But some female member of the Arlong Pirates stopped me at the door! She was a real witch!" Well, there is only one female that could be described like that on this island. I guess Nami is back, which is strange since she would have visited us by now.

"How dare she get in my way…! I wanna kill her too…!" My mood, which had been slowly rising, suddenly dies at his words, and I have to pick up my drink and take a sip to stop myself from getting angry at the kid. He doesn't know what he is talking about, and he is just lashing out. Unfortunately for him, Nojiko isn't about to stifle her words.

I want to talk more with you guys, so I am starting to leave little notes at the end of each chapter like this.

Started watching The Mentalist. Pretty good so far. I also finished season six of My Hero Academia and the first season of Masamune-kun's Revenge.

Starting Uni on Monday, I will try to keep my writing up. But I ask for your understanding that there will be times when I will have to focus on my university work. Not anytime soon, but when the time comes, I will tell you.

Also, if it interests you, the NSFW area of my Discord has seen some activity with some people posting. So, if you want to see some of that, go check it out and maybe add to it yourself. Share some of the good stuff.

If you want to chat more about this or any other topic, come to my Discord through the link.

That is all for now. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will see you in the next one!

Stay safe, and have fun!

Chapter 33– Arrivals.
At least the next Four chapters are available on my pat reon. The link is at the bottom of the page.

Thank you to my Hero Patrons, Cory A Cinquini, Luis Antonio Aguilar Ocaña and Stewart Baird.

Thank you to my Superhero Patrons, Marcus Lane, Gregory and Conradt Moore. Thank you for all your support.

Thank you to my Legendary Hero Patrons, Alex Borthwick, Parzivel and Jason Lopez. Thank you for your immense support.

Thank you to my Galactic Hero Patrons Luis Barreda, Spoder man, TheBerryMan, OettamLass, reader 76, Aaron, Phil Meyering, Julius, and Treyton. Thank you for your extraordinary support.

Chapter 33– Arrivals.

"How dare she get in my way…! I wanna kill her too…!" The room goes quiet, and even the long nose guy goes uncharacteristically quiet as he looks at the kid in worry. I myself feel my anger rise since I know those words are directed at Nami, but I control myself and squash it knowing that he is just an ignorant, angry kid who has lost everything. He doesn't know what he is saying.

Nojiko herself is blank, her face resting on the palm of her hand, her elbow on the table. She has a slight frown on her face, and she just stares at the boy. I worry for a moment because I know what a fierce woman she is. And she can be so sweet as well, which makes the contrast all the more significant. The man himself decides to take a sip of his drink to calm himself as the boy continues to shake in anger.

"Then go ahead and die." "PFFT!" The man ends up spitting the drink back out at those words, and in such a weird way, too, that I can't help but pay more attention to it. He has his head straight up, facing the ceiling and spraying the drink like a fountain, splashing it back onto his own face. And then, I pay attention to the situation again. The boy himself can't believe what he just heard, most likely expecting sympathy and pity and instead being told to go die.

"As long as you know you're going to end up dead, then feel free to fight!" Nojiko says, closing her eyes as if she is turning away from the boy's problem. She is probably coming off as quite callous, but she is actually going for the shock factor. Trying to shock the kid out of his anger by giving such an unexpected and cruel response and get him to give up on his futile revenge. "Some excellent revenge that is!" What a wonderful woman she is.

"But let me just say this one thing! Thanks to me-" She starts, all of us paying attention to her. She owns the room. She points to herself. "-and that witch lady at Arlong Park interfering, you have narrowly escaped death twice!" The boy can't say anything, his lips tightly held together as he stares at Nojiko in shock.

"Get out of my house once you're done with that tea," Nojiko says, standing up, her chair scraping against the wood floor as she does so. She turns around and walks away, intending to leave the room, no longer wanting to be here. "I hate naive little brats like you!" The boy seems to lose something there, and his face morphs into something that I can't quite make out, but I can tell he is hurt. The other guy sees it and can't help himself as he quickly stands to his feet.

"Hey!" He moves forward, and seeing him advance on Nojiko, I quickly get up and move to intercept. I don't think he's the violent type, and I don't think he is going to raise his hands, but you can never be too careful and bad things happen in accidents as well as on purpose. "He's just a little kid! Isn't that going a bit too far!?" He shouts just as I get to him. Nojiko isn't the type of girl to just shut up, so she responds in kind.

"So what if he's just a kid!? Anybody who wants to die a god's death can go ahead and die for all I care!" Nojiko turns around to scream back, just as I put a hand in front of the man and prevent him from moving forward. However, he doesn't seem to notice since the words Nojiko just said seemed to incense him, his eyes going blank and his face furious. "It's not like they have any desire to live on anyways!" Nojiko finishes, and the man grits his teeth.

"What!?" He shouts, trying to jump forward, but he can't. I am holding him back with my hand on his chest, and he is actually relatively weak since I am feeling barely any pressure. He is weak, but he is righteous. Of course, there's no point in having one without the other since righteousness without power doesn't affect anything. The boy himself is crying now, and his hands are clenching the table tightly.

"I know... of a certain child who chose to live a painful life far worse than death..." Nojiko begins, the mood now changing. She is looking down, her face serious. The man stops trying to get past me and seems to calm down, realising that he doesn't know what is really happening on the island and should probably shut up. "Because she looks forward to a better future..!" At this point, she stops, and we all wait. I know she is talking about Nami, and I guess all the stress has built up to the point it was unleashed on these unlucky two. I am just glad it isn't me.

"That's why I absolutely loathe brats like him, who only think about rushing to their deaths!" Nojiko scrams back at the long nose, her head coming up to reveal the furious visage on her face. I let my arm drop as I watch on calmly. I had only ever seen Nojiko so angry a couple of times, and I had never done the things that I did to force her to that point again. However, her fury dims as she hears the boy, and her expression falters. "Uuu..." The boy starts to fully cry, tears rushing out of his eyes and slobber leaving the edges of his mouth.

"What..." We all turn to look at the boy, watching his sobs of helplessness. He clenches his eyes shut, his hands now on his knees as he looks down. "What am I supposed to do then...?" Long-nose has a bead of sweat travel down the side of his face as he looks at the boy and his lip wavers. He doesn't know what to say. Hell, neither do I. Nojiko's face settles and becomes unbothered as she looks at the boy apathetically. "It's so... frustrating...!" He says, and I can understand that. When Arlong came, I was already inspired by Garp, but this boy is still just a boy.

"What about your mom...?" Nojiko asks after a moment, turning her body all the way around to look at him straight on. "She's still alive." He says after a moment, managing to get it out through all the tears and blubber. At his words, Nojiko's face lightens up, and a smile appears a gentle and sweet one.

"Then she must be worried." The boy looks up at that as if not having thought of that before. I bet he completely forgot that he still had his mother, so consumed by his need to get at least some kind of revenge. A realisation comes onto his face, and he realises he isn't alone. "So why don't you go home to your mom?" Nojiko says, and that seals the deal. Things are pretty simple after that.

The kid hops up and says thank you before leaving the house. Nojiko and the long-nose walk outside to see him off, Nojiko watching him go with a smile and the man watching him leave with a satisfied grin, his arms crossed. And then they come back in, and Nojiko walks past me to take a seat at the table. The long nose, however, freezes at the sight of me and freaks out.

"GAHH! A Fishman! Blue-haired demon lady! Quickly run! I will hold him off!" He jumped back, his legs quivering and looking like they would go at any moment. Still, he reaches behind him and pulls out a slingshot and brings it forward, and at the same time, he puts a pellet or something in it and draws it back, aiming it at me. While I doubt a slingshot would do anything to me, the fluidness of his movements and how quickly he drew back the sling leads me to believe he has had a lot of practice. Now, maybe if he used a gun, he would stand a chance.

"Who the hell are you calling a demon! Big nose!" Nojiko pops back up, slamming her karate hand on the back of his head. His head goes down, and his slingshot falls to the ground, the pellet bouncing on the floor and then rolling to a stop at my feet. I worry for a moment that the guy will realise he lost his weapon and piss himself, but he seems to have completely changed tangents.

"Damn woman! What the hell was that! Shut up, and let me rescue you! I am a captain you know! I lead an army of five thousand men, so show me some respect!" He snaps his head to the right, glaring at Nojiko and shouting at her. His tongue flailing out of his mouth and his teeth sharp as he karate chops his hand in the air, demanding respect for his army. An army, I don't think, is at all real.

"Respect? Rescue me? He's not even a Fishman, and he has been here the entire time! You are more Fishman than him with that long nose!" Nojiko shout back, and I have to agree, the guy looks way too much like a Fishman. If you looked purely just at his face, without seeing his clearly human body, then yeah, a bit fishy. The guy is lucky that I know he's an idiot. Otherwise, I would have treated him a bit seriously and smacked him around.

"Eh? Oh, so you are not a Fishman. Then why didn't you just say so?" He is suddenly smiling and laughing embarrassedly, a blush on his cheeks while he scratches the back of his head. Shit, why is he acting like a schoolgirl or something. Creepy. "Haha, my bad. You're just so big. I didn't get a look at your face before I assumed you were a monster." Well, that is just nice, isn't it? Though I am about seven and a half feet tall at twenty years of age, and the tallest human I have ever seen is Garp, and everybody else has been normal. So I can understand why he might think I was a monster.

"Don't worry about it." I end up saying, unable to think of anything else. Yeah, the guy was going to attack me, however futile his method of attack was, but it was because he thought I was bad. And once again, he intended to help Nojiko. The guy is definitely an idiot, but he is a brave wimpy idiot and kind of funny. I like him. "Why don't we all take a seat and drink our tea?" I say, gesturing to the table, and the guy nods excitedly.

He gets to his seat, and picks up his cup of tea and lifts it with both hands, taking a sip with his eyes closed and then places it back down with a content smile on his face. I take it he likes the tea. Nojiko smiles bemusedly behind me, and when I look at her, she laughs. We both take our seats again and drink our tea as well. And then, the long nose, whose name I still don't know, relaxes on his chair with his hands behind his back and his legs crossed on the chair and speaks to Nojiko.

"You're actually a pretty good person, even though you do have a tattoo." Oh man, I love that tattoo. Like, I pay a heavy amount of attention to it when we get some alone time. A thing of beauty, dark blue, which starts on her arm as a big swirling pattern and goes up to stretch across the top of her chest, making a little love heart right in the middle of it. I know she got it because Nami had to get the Arlong Pirates tattoo, and so she did it to support her sister, but I would like to think that the heart was especially for me.

"Well, isn't that prejudiced of you!? Though I can't say I know much about you..." It is kind of prejudiced, but I can understand where he is coming from. This isn't like my last world, where everybody and their aunt went and got tattoos around the corner. Here, with piracy abundant, tattoos were mainly worn by pirates and criminals. You would be hard-pressed to find someone who wasn't dubious with a tattoo, though it does happen sometimes. So I can see why he stereotyped her like that because of the tattoo.

"Ah, that's right, my name is Captain Ussop." He completely skips over the prejudice part and introduces himself as a captain, meaning he has a crew with him. Though the guy is an idiot, he has guts, so it is possible that he has a crew behind him. But definitely, not a five thousand-man army because that would have made headlines and as far as I am concerned, the biggest army in these waters was Don Kriegs, and according to rumours, he just left for the Grand Line. "I came here looking for Nami, but..." My eyebrow raises at that. So this is someone Nami swindled? He doesn't seem like a bad guy. Nojiko smiles and then opens her mouth.

"What!?" Captain Ussop shoots to his feet, his hands slamming on the table as his eyes bulge out of his head and his jaw drops. Literally, to the point, his chin almost touches the table. His arms have made a rectangle shape with the table, coming up straight and then bending at a right angle at the elbow to his shoulders. "NAMI'S A MEMBER OF THE ARLONG PIRATES!?" He screams. Yeah, Nojiko just straight-up told him that with a smile on her face. I am confused why since this guy has come looking for Nami, which can't mean anything good. I trust her, though, so I'll wait to see what she is trying to do.

"Yup, she's pretty infamous around these parts." Nojiko has her elbow and the table and her face resting in her palm as she talks with him, one hand still cupped around her cup of tea. "Even that kid talked about her earlier, remember? She's the witch woman he talked about." Ussop is still frozen in that same position as he listens to her. I think she is trying to use the pirates and witch woman talk to scare him away, probably so he will leave without a fuss and so that Nami doesn't find out about it. She doesn't need more things on her mind.

"More surprising would be the fact that this is the house she grew up in!" That takes me by surprise. Before, I thought she was just trying to scare him off. He does seem a bit cowardly, even if a bit brave at times, so he could probably skedaddle at the whole crew of Fishmen. But that doesn't mean he has to know about us. "That witch and I are foster sisters." Or that. I really have no idea why she is saying it, but as his jaw drops even further, actually hitting the table, and his eyes pop out his head, Nojikos's bigger smile makes me think that she is getting some kind of satisfaction out of his over-the-top reactions.

"This is... Nami's home!?" Well, yes, it is. Even if she has hardly spent a week here put together this entire year. She is away so much, and sometimes she has to stay at Arlong Park. But still, this is her home.

"That's right... She and I are orphans. We were adopted and raised in this house." Nojiko follows it up with, and I decide to take a step back and not say anything at all. She is clearly going somewhere with this, and I have no clue where. But she's an intelligent girl. I'll let her work her magic.

"The one who raised us has long been dead now, but..." Bellemere. A day doesn't go by when I don't think of her, and that is because her grave is right outside, and I see it every day. I didn't know the woman much, having only met her a few times. But she was tough, I knew that, and from the way the girls described her, she was very kind too. "The three of us used to live here happily in Cocoyashi Village." She says, and finally, Captain Ussop speaks.

"This village...? Then why did she join the Arlong Pirates, who now rule over this very same village?" He questions, not at all understanding what could drive her to do it. And he wouldn't because we aren't going to tell him. What really interests me is that he is still in the same position, with his mouth wide open and his eyes bulging. "Did she betray her own hometown!?" No, she never did, and she never will.

"Well, something like that." Nojiko doesn't admit or deny anything, but she clearly makes out that he is right. Better in the long run so we can get rid of him. "A real witch, right?" Yes, indeed. Not in the sense Captain Ussop is thinking, but she can be a witch. A money-grubbing witch that will try and get the most out of you.

"So? What's your business with the witch, Captain Ussop?"

Okay, so what's up, guys! I got my hands on some G Fuel because I wanted to see if that shit works, and I think it does. I got that Sage Special Naruto one. Either it works, or it is a placebo. But I like it, and it tastes good.

I really need to catch up on One Piece and Bleach, not to mention One Piece Red. Not only that, but Loki is going to come out soon. It's season two, and I am looking forward to it. I wonder how they will handle Kang?

Stay safe, and have fun!

Chapter 34– Drowning.

Thank you to my Hero Patrons, Cory A Cinquini and Stewart Baird.

Thank you to my Superhero Patrons, Marcus Lane, Gregory, Conradt Moore and Luis Antonio Aguilar Ocaña. Thank you for all your support.

Thank you to my Legendary Hero Patrons, Alex Borthwick, Parzivel, Jason Lopez, Tobias Schwarz, logan mills and rune. Thank you for your immense support.

Thank you to my Galactic Hero Patrons Luis Barreda, Spoder man, TheBerryMan, OettamLass, reader 76, Aaron, Phil Meyering, Julius, Treyton, R3d3v3, Chris, Monadologist, Shynatuk, Z3R0 S1L3NCE, Ben Stan, Gentleknife, christian rojas, giser kabarna00, Milo Farrell and Boltaruas. Thank you for your extraordinary support.

Thank you to my Mystic Hero Patrons Pato Senalima and amilagarwal. I can't thank you enough for your support.

Chapter 34– Drowning.

"So? What's your business with the witch, Captain Ussop?" Nojiko asks, a smile on her face.

"Well, after what you just said, I've got more important things to think about." Ussop starts, waving his hands about as he starts to explain. "So then... she's been deceiving us all along... she must have only been aiming for the treasure right from the beginning!" He says, having finally figured it out. That is Nami's MO, and she has gotten very good at it, to the point of getting away without a trace. Makes me wonder how this guy managed to follow her back here. She never usually leaves any clues.

"When I think that..." He suddenly slams his fist down on top of the table, his eyes white with fury and teeth snarling. "It pisses me off so damn much! That girl!!!" He focuses his gaze down at a spot on the table, sweat dripping down the side of his head.

"Even though she helped protect my village... and laughed so happily when sailing together with us..!" He grits his teeth, remembering memories of their time together. Though, it is weird hearing him talking about her laughing happily since she is usually all business and cutthroat. "Inside her mind, she was always planning on how to steal our money and ditch us..!" The anger on his face is immense. He is mad at Nami though I think he is also angry about something else.

"...Laughing happily..?" Nojiko also focuses on the things that I picked up on and asks, curious. "Her?" She says, with a smile on her face, curiosity in her voice.

"Why that evil witch!" He suddenly stands, and his previously furious face evolves into an indignant and petty, angry look. "A person like her deserves an attack of the spiritual order! I'll completely ignore her from now on!" I have to stop myself from laughing. It was such a sudden change. He was so mad, and I was worried that I would have to raise my hands and punch him out later, but then he said she deserved spiritual punishment and that he would ignore her from now on. This dude is hilarious.

"I told you already, don't start any trouble with the Arlong Pirates." Nojiko sweatdrops at his sudden change and then tells him that, reminding him that Nami is part of the Arlong pirates. She wants him to leave without a fuss, which would be better for everyone.

"Well, as long as I can get back my ship, it's all fine." Ah, he forgot his anger so quickly. This dude is very chill, and funny and over the top. Nami was laughing on his crew? I can see why. "And since I've found the ship already, I guess I should hurry up and leave." Usopp stands up and starts to move towards the door, not planning on sticking around.

"Well, that would be the wise thing to do," Nojiko says, and since her method seems to be working and this guy is going to leave without a fuss, I don't say anything. Don't want to ruin it and say something that will have this guy sticking around. He has already run into one Fishman, so they will surely be on the lookout for him. "Mess with the Arlong Pirates, and it won't end with mere injuries." That's right, leave before you end up dead.

"By the way, is that the ship you were talking about?" Nojiko says, pointing her thumb behind her and out of the window towards a ship that we can see at the very end of our tangerine farm. Huh, why the hell didn't I see that. I must have been more out of it than I thought. Damn, this dude really cheered up my mood.

"Ahh! The Going Merry!" Usopp gawks, his mouth once more dropping as he makes the most ridiculous face whilst looking out the window. "What is it doing over there..!?" Didn't you just say you know where your boat is? Damn, did this dude not even realise this was where he left it. I suppose not since Nojiko knocked him out and brought him here.

"Wait a minute, that means..." He takes a thinking pose, his eyes now focused. Of course, when I say thinking pose, I mean he has brought his point finger up in front of his face, and it has pushed up the tip of his nose, reminding me of another appendage entirely. Why is this man so ridiculous? "Alright, I've grasped the basic geography of this area." But you were just leaving. Why does it matter if you figured out the layout of the island?

"I do remember there being a village to the west of here. That must be the Cocoyashi Village Centre..." Yes, Gosa Village is to the East of here, Cocoyashi Village is to the west, with Arlong Park being after it and then at the very end of the island is Shokuyasi Village. "That's where I saw those Fishmen." Yeah, well, the Fishmen go wherever they want. It isn't weird for them to be there.

[You can see a map of it on my Pa treon, which is free to view]

"!" Suddenly, his jaw drops once more, and sweat starts to pour off of his face as he seems to have a realisation. This man must be bipolar or something. He switches lanes so fast.

"What's wrong?" Nojiko asks, most likely wanting to know why the hell he isn't leaving for his ship and is just standing there like a moron with his mouth wide open.

"I forgot that one of my crewmates, got himself unfortunately caught by the Fishman..!" What!? How the hell do you forget something like that? This is one of your men, right? Again his tone changes as his face become rigid once more as he crosses his arms, his visage deadly serious. "And he was already on the verge of death..." What!? And you seriously forgot about him? Also, how the hell is he already nearly dead?

"I just hope he didn't provoke them and get himself killed..." Usopp says, obviously not believing in his crewmate at all. If the guy is nearly dead, then he would probably be hiding and recuperating, waiting for his captain to come get him. There is o way he would go pick a fight... but then, he follows an idiot captain like you, so...

"Well, if he's anything like you, then he probably did end up provoking those guys. That guy is definitely dead. If I were you, I would cut my losses and get off this island while you still have your life." I say, trying to get him back on point. His friend is a lost cause, so now we have to get him off the island before the Fishmen find him.

"Shut the hell up! You don't know anything about Zoro! He might be an idiot, but he is strong! " Dude, you're getting angry at me, but you are the one who just said he might be dead. Also, I respect the fact you are standing up for this Zoro, but maybe you should go out there and try to help him instead of hoping he will be fine. "He faced off against Dracule Mihawk, a Warlord of the Sea and survived! He is definitely alive." I... a Warlord of the Sea?

"Okay, maybe he is fine." Well, what do I know? Apparently, this guy faced off against a Warlord of the Sea and survived. Those guys are serious business. They are really strong motherfuckers that show up in the news sometimes with significant events. Arlong always gets angry and destroys things whenever he reads about the Knight of the Sea Jinbei. I've always thought there was a story there, but I don't care enough to find out though I could probably get Hachi to tell me. Anyway, maybe this guy is actually alright, even if he is half-dead. He did survive a Warlord after all.. right?

But then again, this Zoro follows a captain like Usopp, who definitely isn't the strongest guy or even at all level-headed. Plus, he has already lied a few times, like about his five thousand-man army, so he is probably lying about this as well. Well, as long as he doesn't end up pissing anyone off, he should be fine. Though, if he truly is anything like his captain, then I fear the worst.

"I told you already, I came here looking for a single woman! You half-fish mutant!" In Arlong Park, we find a confrontation beginning. A man with green hair and three earrings on his left ear glares menacingly at his opponent. And his opponent towers above him, even as he sits down. Even wholly surrounded, the green-haired, heavily injured swordsman doesn't seem like he has even thought of giving in.

"Oh? An inferior human dares slight me..? I'll forgive you just this once, but don't you ever call us half-fish again!" Arlong laughs menacingly, not even treating Roronoa Zoro like a threat. He just looks down on him and begins his monologue. "We Fishmen are evolved humans who have gained the ability to breathe in the sea. With our abilities, we are beings of a higher order than you puny humans!" He explains, all of the surrounding Fishman nodding their heads vehemently in agreement.

"Our innate strength, which far exceeds that of humans, is very proof of that!" He tells Zoro, who is sitting cross-legged on the ground with both his legs tied together and his hands tied together behind his back. He sits there in the courtyard, right in front of Arlongs throne, the water entrance right behind him. A Fishman standing beside him, watching him. "In short, we are Lords Of Creation! Get that through your dense head!" Arlong preaches, getting cheers from his men.

"And so, a human who defies a Fishman is essentially defying the Diving Providence of Nature!" Arlong says, punctuating it by doing a thumbs down, acting like an emperor in a coliseum viewing a death match and declaring an execution, eyeing Zoro with glee. However, before he can go any further with his sermon on Fishman superiority, someone exits the building and walks to join them.

"I'm sick of hearing you blab on about that stupid pet theory of yours, Arlong." A voice says, and every eye turns towards it. The voice sounds annoyed, and Arlong turns around to look at the owner with a toothy grin.

"!!?" Zoro's eyes can't help but widen as he looks on in shock as Nami walks up to stand beside Arlongs throne, the Fishman looking pleased to see her waving a hand to beckon her towards him. Her face is stoic, and she shows no emotions on her face and no care for somebody that she once sailed with.

"Na..." Zoro starts, still in shock to see her there. A drop of sweat goes down the side of his face. Tied up and facing off against an entire crew of Fishmen, he refused to back down or cower, but once she appeared, he couldn't help but let his emotions surface.

"No need to make such a scary face, Nami! You're a different case, of course!" Arlong placates her, patting her back with his big webbed fish hands, his hand covering the entirety of her upper back. "You are the Arlong Pirates' prized Cartographer! You make the most accurate nautical charts!" He praises, a smile on his face that looked much more genuine than any he had shown earlier.

"Of course! My brain's of a much higher order than any of yours!" Nami replies, not at all happy like Arlong. There is nothing on her face as she peers around the courtyard, her gaze skipping entirely over Zoro without another glance. Even though she had just basically insulted everybody here by calling them stupid, not one of the Fishmen is bothered by it, and Arlong smiles happily still.

"Cartographer..!? Hey, Nami!" Finally, Zoro can no longer hold it in and with veins bursting on his forehead and his teeth grinding tight, he finally confronts Nami. "Why the hell are you so chummy with these guys for..!?" He says, his molars gnashing together in frustration seeing how she talks to them all and how she is acting, utterly different from the Strawhat Navigator he knew.

"What, are you two acquaintances?" Arlong asks curiosity in his tone. Though, he never said friends. To him, a Fishman in all but species like Nami wouldn't have friends. She was just as ruthless and bloodthirsty as all of them, and so he doesn't even think their relationship goes beyond mere acquaintanceship.

"Don't be silly. He's just one of my victims." Nami says sardonically, walking forward and approaching Zoro with a casual demeanour, not at all troubled by his current circumstances. "I was able to swindle a huge fortune from these guys during my most recent haul." She finally reaches him and lowers herself so she is face to face with him and looks him dead in the eye, and for the first time, a smile appears on her face. A cruel one.

"...!?" Zoro has a momentary look of shock before all emotion drains from his face, and his face becomes completely blank, with no emotion at all. He stares straight ahead as if Nami isn't even there and no longer speaks or shows anything on his face at all.

"I knew you guys were chasing after me to a certain point, but to think you would actually make it here..." Nami says, and her voice is quite genuine as she says that. As if she couldn't actually believe that they would follow her all the way back to her island, as no one else had actually chased her here, and most pirates know that this is the territory of the Arlong Pirates, and no one dared encroach.

"..." Zoro's gaze focuses on Nami, and he looks deep into her eyes, judging. He has a grim look on his face as he weighs her, and then he speaks. "Is this your true self?" Zoro asks, his voice even and his gaze firm, but there is no anger or negativity in his voice. It is just a question.

"That's right. Surprised?" Nami replies immediately, affirming Zoro's question. "I'm an officer of the Arlong Pirates. I was already a pirate when we met." She informs, her smile cruel and her eyes looking down on him in amusement. There is silence throughout Arlong Park for a moment, and then it is broken by raucous raw laughter.

"SHAHAHAHA! She has you completely strung along! This girl right here would do anything for the sake of money. Even forget the death of her own parent!" Arlong barks, slapping his hand down on his knee, creating booms. All of the other Fishmen begin to laugh as well, following his lead. Though, the last thing he says seems to send a jolt through Nami. "She's a real cold-blooded witch!" Arlong finishes, but Nami doesn't hear it. Instead, her eyes are troubled as she bites down on her lips.

"!!!" No one notices it, and it is only for a moment, but Nami's behaviour changes entirely. Gone is the cruel, vindictive thief, and she is replaced by someone else, someone more familiar to the green-haired swordsman. The horror painting her face quickly leaves, giving way for the cold-blooded witch, but not before someone notices it.

"?" Zoro watches on, eyeing Nami silently. "Tricking people to swindle them is like her second nature!" Arlong continues, but Zoro isn't really paying attention to him anymore, and Nami is trying her best to go back to normal. "Moreover, she's got us as her backup!" Arlong gestures around to all of his crew, who all support the notion.

"I see..." Zoro finally says, still sitting in front of the water entrance, completely tied up, but talking calmly. "Well, it's not like I really trusted her anyways. Wouldn't surprise me if she turned out to be a devilish cutthroat." Nami doesn't say anything, but Arlong smiles at it. He is happy to hear how she has been acting, like a messed up proud parent.

"Right from the very beginning, I had a feeling you were a good-for-nothing woman. Heh heh..!" Zoro says, laughing at the end. He is not at all acting like he is bothered by any of it. In fact, he grins at everyone, not in the least bit afraid or distraught by what has been said here.

"Hmph... Well, then that makes things easier. If you realised that I was only tricking you, then can you just give up on your treasure and my navigation skills and disappear already? You're an eyesore!" Nami breathes a sigh of relief and says that, looking down on Zoro with annoyance.

"!" And then he jumps backwards... into the sea.

"Huh..." No one can quite understand what had just happened, or they just can't believe it happened. The heavily injured and trussed-up man had just leapt backwards into the water and sunk like a rock with a smirk on his face. Jumping to his own watery death.

"W-What!?" Nami stutters, a look of shock on her face.

Alright, Gen V is kicking off. It is just getting better and better. Erik Kipke is a man that knows what he is doing. Seriously, I thought the spin-off would be alright because spinoffs usually aren't that good. But this is great. I can't wait to see what happens next. And once again, those fucking, puppets...

I really need to catch up on Bleach again and also watch One Piece Red. Also, I am watching Fargo now. Season one was great. I really liked it and the characters. A great black comedy. Although I don't like how it says the story is based on true facts every time, I am pretty sure it isn't. And if it is, it is very loosley.

Stay safe, and have fun!

Chapter 35- The Captain.

Thank you to my Superhero Patrons, Marcus Lane, Gregory, Conradt Moore and Luis Antonio Aguilar Ocaña. Thank you for all your support.

Thank you to my Legendary Hero Patrons, Alex Borthwick, Parzivel, Jason Lopez, Tobias Schwarz, 2Bizzy and Faisal Salih. Thank you for your immense support.

Thank you to my Galactic Hero Patrons Luis Barreda, Spoder man, TheBerryMan, OettamLass, reader 76, Phil Meyering, Shynatuk, Milo Farrell, Boltaruas, Warwick Robertson, Greatestkhan and Daoist Mufasa. Thank you for your extraordinary support.

Thank you to my Mystic Hero Patron Pato Senalima. I can't thank you enough for your support.

Chapter 35- The Captain.

"Huh..." No one can quite understand what had just happened, or they just can't believe it happened. The heavily injured and trussed-up man had just leapt backwards into the water and sunk like a rock with a smirk on his face. Jumping to his own watery death.

"W-What!?" Nami stutters, a look of shock on her face.

"What Happened!? Why'd he suddenly jump back like that!?" The various Fishmen start to question, just as shocked as Nami. "Did he fall over laughing?" Someone says. "No, I don't think anybody said something funny." another Fishman responds, with a weird look on his face. "Maybe he's trying to escape!" One puts his finger in the air as if he solved it.

"No way! As if a human with his hands and legs tied could ever swim." Another debunks that theory with sound logic, not to mention Zoro currently has a massive injury. "Then maybe it was suicide?" A Fishman says the only natural conclusion since there is no other possible reason.

"!?" That last comment seems to have an effect on Nami as she begins to sweat, and her eyes gaze off into the distance at nothing.

"Just leave him be..!" Arlong says, and that seems to wake Nami up.

"That idiot..." she says, gritting her teeth and then rushing forward, kicking off her shoes as she sprints towards the water.

"Nami!?" They scream as she dives head first into the water, a big splash of water wetting the ground.

"?" Arlong looks on in confusion, his expression not betraying anything else.

"Ah... they're back up." Namir resurfaces with Zoro, swimming him to safety.

"Hey, what's the meaning of this, Nami!?" They obviously question her actions since she didn't care at all about him before, but suddenly, she is diving in to save him.

"Pant, pant, pant." Nami doesn't say anything, still helping Zoro up, who is panting, trying to get as much oxygen into his system as possible.

"What's the big idea..." Nami says quietly, talking to Zoro. She looks down on him with a frown.

"Cough, cough." Zoro continues to cough out water before turning an eye to her. "I should ask you the same thing." He starts, wiping his mouth on his shoulder.

"A small-time crook like you who can't even let one person die..." He grins at her, water still dripping off of him, his breathing heavy. "Shouldn't be actin' all tough!" His eyes look at her with a sense of victory in his eyes, acting like he has won something.

"!" Nami grits her teeth, her expression wavering. Her callous facade fading for a moment.

"And be quicker next time, slowpoke." Zoro continues, not caring about Nami's predicament. Instead, criticising how long it took her to save him." "Almost thought I was a goner..." He chokes out a laugh.

"Don't you get cheeky with me!" Nami shouts, stomping her foot down in the middle of his back with a lot of power. "Ugh!" Zoro grunts, his legs and head kicking up into the air, spittle flying from his mouth.

"If you get involved with me any more than this..." Nami begins, lowering herself down and grabbing Zoro by the throat. "You're a dead man!" She tightens her grip, choking him slightly, trying to get her point across.

"I wonder..." Zoro says, grinning at her. Nami does not like that. "...Some bandages you've got there." She notices with a sardonic look on her face.

"I just didn't have any change of clothes," Zoro replies, still grinning his half-grin at her. "That's all." He finishes, not prepared for Nami's following action.

"..!" Zoro's eyes bulge as she suddenly slams her fist into his midsection, spittle once more erupting from his mouth before he collapses around her fist. He hits the ground, back first, an expression of anguish on his face as the big slash across his chest delivered to him by Dracule Mihawk was just exacerbated by Nami's punch.

"Hey Nami, what are you gonna do with him?" Arlong asks her as she walks away from Zoro's downed form. "Lock him up for now! I'll put an end to him later." Nami replies nonchalantly. Everybody has forgotten about her previous action of saving him, reassured by her suddenly vicious attitude and attacks on his person.

"Arlong!!!" A Fishman shouts, running in through the front gate with an angry look on his face. Thankfully, his timely entrance distracts everyone from the previous ongoings.

"What is it, my fellow brother?" Arlong asks, much more gentle and patient than he was before. The difference in treatment was obvious, as he actually cared about his fellow Fishmen.

"There was another long-nosed human who got away!" The big, burly Fishmans says, his oversized teeth making it come out weirdly, but everyone understands it nevertheless.

'...Usopp? Damn, so they found out about him after all...' Zoro thinks to himself, his brow furrowed as he lies on the ground, panting heavily for air and finding it difficult.

".!" Nami's expression changes for a split second, a drop of sweat down the side of her face and a worried look on her face.

"I think he's probably hiding in Cocyashi Village somewhere..." The giant Fishman reveals, all of the Fishmen getting vicious looks on their face.

"Cocoyashi Village..? It just so happened that I had some business to attend there..." Arlong grins a nasty grin, his eyes getting a dark look in them as he rises from his seat. An ominous energy surrounds him.

"Hey! Arlong's coming this way!" A Villager comes running down the street, shouting that.

"What!? The rest quickly grow nervous. "What does he need from us..?" They panic. "He just collected our tribute!" They look for reason, wanting to know why he was coming. Arlong leaving his home is never a good thing, and he is coming to Cocoyashi village for a reason.

"It's probably because my weapons were found..." A voice says, and everyone turns to look in that direction. "Everyone go inside your homes." He continues, everyone looking at him with worry as the pinwheel on his hat continues to spin in the wind.

"Gen..." A villager says, looking at him more worried than angry at him. "He's here!" There is no time to dwell on that, however, as Arlong suddenly arrives, his broad tal figure looming over the town as he approaches the sitting Genzo.

"Are you the one?" He asks his voice malicious and promising unpleasant things. "The one found in possession of weapons three days ago?" He pins the man with his deadly gaze as he asks that, obviously expecting the man to cower and lie in his presence.

"That's right," Genzo replies, upsetting expectations. His gaze is level as he stares back at the towering Fishman with no fear in him whatsoever. And how could there be? Numerous scars and lines mark Genzo's body, stitches all over the place where he has been injured. He has endured their treatment before, and he will not cower before them.

"Can't a person even have a hobbyist collection under your rule?" Genzo asks, but it is obviously a rhetorical question. Everyone already knows the answer. "I've always liked looking at weapons." He continues, but even Genzo already knows what is coming his way.

"No. I am afraid not. Only violence and evil can come forth from weapons." Arlong grins and unashamedly starts spewing his bullshit. "They are the greatest threat to peace." He raises his hand up as if in his palm is serenity. Weapons are only a threat to the peace under his rule and the peace of the Fishmen pirates.

"He's huge!" Usopp whisper screams, unable to hide his shock but unable to actually let it out loud so as to ensure his continued survival. I guess even he could control himself sometimes. "So that's Arlong!?" He says, stating the obvious as I literally just pointed it out to him.

We had ventured into town for some reason, Nojiko having led the way, and though I wanted to question her, I didn't want to do it in front of Captain Usopp. For some reason, she is doing this, and I trust her enough to just go along with it. For now, that is. Still, why the hell is Arlong in town here? And why is he talking to Genzo?

"He's inhuman!" He once more states the obvious. I mean, he is a massive blue dude that is basically a fish. He is the farthest thing from a human on two feet... probably.

"No kidding. Are you sure?" I say sarcastically to the long-nosed fellow, but he just ignores it.

"He is a Fishman," Nojiko tells him, rolling her eyes at my sarcasm.

"But... it looks like Nami didn't come with him," Usopp replies. Oh, one thing I have been ignoring is the position he is currently in. He is doing one of those gymnasts' hands onto a pole with two hands and hold your whole body up things, except he is doing it on the corner of a house, peering around the corner at Arlong.

"She's probably at Arlong Park." Yeah, she probably is. Most likely adding her maps to the collection or drawing up plans for her next trip off of the island.

"I've got 20 villages under my rule..." I start paying attention to the conversation, wanting to figure out what is going on here before involving myself or making things worse. "And 'rebels' are quite a nuisance for us, your rulers..." Oh... I have a feeling something has gone wrong.

"I destroyed the rebellious port town of Gosa to teach a lesson to all the other towns!" Well, there goes my mood. I had just managed to forget about that, and then the man himself brought it back up. "If someone fails to pay his tribute, then it means he intends to rebel against us!" I guess he is here to flex on everyone. Make a point so no one else gets any ideas like Gosa. I doubt anyone would, seeing what happened to Gosa.

"Tribute?" Usopp asks. "What's he talking about?" He questions.

"It's money we have to pay month after month." Well, me and Nami don't, since we contribute in other ways. Nojiko is able to buy herself out with her profits from the tangerine farm, but she barely gets by after her fee switched from child to adult. I help out since I live with her.

"!" Usopp gets a stupid look on his face at the revelation.

"Yeah. For the past eight years." I supplement.

"We have to buy our very own lives from them with money..! Adults, kids, everyone." Nojikko says, making it clear just how hard life is here. I usually vent it out, trying to kill Arlong.

"So if there is even one person in an entire village who fails to pay his tribute..." Arlong says, leaning over, casting a shadow down onto Genzo. "Even a single person, his entire village will be destroyed just like Gosa Village!" That... is different. Before, he would give them a day, and I would have a while to go and spot them the difference. Arlong knew what was going on, but he didn't care as long as he got them money. But now, I guess Gosa shook him up.

"A whole town d-d-destroyed because of a single person..!? Talk about cruel!" Usopp's eyes bulge out of his head as he says that, and he sends spit everywhere.

"That's life under Arlong's rule," Nojiko says, her face emotionless. I nod my head. "With their racial doctrine, they don't even think twice about killing a human." That is also true. Until now, it has just been me keeping him in check, and that is only with the few villages here. Like he said, he has over twenty villages under him, and he is a lot crueller when he visits those ones. He has decided to stop being so lenient.

"Hear me well, inferior humans! All you need to do is work hard and pay tribute!" He roars suddenly, his eyes watching all the villagers with evil glee in his eyes. "There's no need to think about anything else!" his mouth is wide open, displaying his big, sharp teeth to all of them. "What I need is an enormous sum of money!"

"Your tribute will soon become the cornerstone," He starts to laugh as if he can see it right now. "Of my Arlong Empire that will rule all of the East Blue!" I can see the massive veins crawling up the side of his neck and onto his face. He is pissed for some reason. This does not bode well.

Nami slashes a knife through some ropes, which drops to the ground.

"Now hurry up and get out of here," Nami says, looking around skittishly. "Before Arlong comes back!" She leaves his sword, Wado Ichimonji, on the floor in front of Zoro before quickly moving to the door and leaving without looking back.

"Hmm?" Zoro says smartly.

"Arlong Empire!?" A massive vein runs down the middle of Usopp's head as he says that, his eyes bulging out of his head. "He's trying to build his own nation..!?" His tongue lulls out of his mouth in shock.

"So then, he's gonna turn all of the East Blue into his 'Fishman Empire'!?" He turns to Nojiko, looking for answers. "But that would include my hometown, too!" He complains, worried for his own village.

"Whatever happens, happens," Nojiko says, not fussed at all. Our village is already in this situation. After all, we can't afford to worry about others. "All we can do is quietly sit still and endure it. For now, that is..." She says, alluding to Nami's plan to buy the village back for one hundred million berries. Obviously, it won't work, but they need the hope. I will kill Arlong someday.

"For now..?" Usopp asks, hope on his face.

"Everybody is waiting for Na-" I start, seeing no point in keeping it a secret. This guy seems like a good man, and if he knows the truth, then maybe he will leave and not bother Nami at all. I am interrupted before I can finish, however.

"Aghhh!" A scream rings through the air, and I spin around. Though the voice sounds familiar, I can't place it.

"!?" Nojiko looks over with worry on her face as I peer around the corner to see what Arlong is doing.

"What's that!?" Usopp says, but I don't pay him any attention, more focused on the commotion happening down the street.

"Gen!?" Nojiko shouts, her previous callous attitude completely gone.

"Possessing a weapon is a clear sign of rebellion," Arlong says, his massive hand wrapped around Genzo's neck and lifting him high into the air. "The cause of any unrest and disturbance in my lands." Genzo hangs limply in the air, his hands by his side, allowing Arlong to do whatever he wants, his pinwheel still spinning in the wind.

"What the hell! Where did he get a gun?" I say, not expecting an answer.

"H-He has had it for a while. He said he would only use it when the day came." Nojiko says, and I look at her in shock. If Nojiko had told me, I would have hidden it with my own stock and prevented Genzo from getting the beating he was about to receive. He will at least live. Arlong knows I would stop working for him if he goes too far in this town. If you pay the tax, he can't kill you. That's the rule he agreed to with me.

"And so, to make sure there aren't any more rebels like you," Arlong grins, bringing Genzo to his face so he can get a good look at his teeth. "I'll kill you to show the other villagers what happens to rebels!" That... no, that isn't right. He can't do that. We agreed to-

"Wha!? All he did was collect some weapons!" Usopp shouts. "He's seriously going to kill someone over that much!?" His words shock me out of my funk.

"!!!" I realise what is about to happen, and I go to move, but someone else is quicker than me.

"That son of a..!" Nojiko says, running off, and I quickly follow, leaving Usopp behind. I need to stop Nojiko from doing anything drastic and getting herself killed as well.

"H-Hey, you! Come back here, or you'll be killed!" I hear Captain Usopp shout behind me, but I ignore it. I won't die. I run the weapons manufacturing factories for him, but Nojiko might die. Except, I am too late.

"What's the meaning of this, Arlong!?" Nojiko shouts. "All of us here have loyally paid the tribute without any complaints for the past eight years!" She stops in front of everyone.

"There's no way any of us have even the slightest intention of rebelling against you!" Everybody looks over at her. "So let go of Gen!" Arlong still has a grin on her face.

"Nojiko! Wait!" I shout, but my cry gets lost in the crowd. All of the other villagers are also calling for her to stop.

"Arlong, we had a deal! Everybody has paid their due. We have done what was asked. You can't kill him!" I shout, trying to save Genzo's life. The man is basically my father-in-law since he treats Nami and Nojiko like his own.

"That is over. I have already stated that the mere act of possessing weapons is a clear intent to rebel." Arlong grins at me, the same grin he always has when he beats me in a fight. "I have no choice but to kill this man for the safety and security of my lands!"He laughs, finding it funny.

"Any complaints?" He asks us all. All of us know the real question is, who else wants to die. "You wouldn't rather have me destroy this entire village, would you..?" He threatens, his evil grin piercing through all of us.

"Know this, humans! If you lay even a finger on any one of us," He continues, seeing that we remain silent. "Your village will be destroyed! That is final!" I gather my courage, ready to fight now. I have waited long enough, and my blood is itching in my veins. Even if I will lose, I will hurt him.

"Everyone go inside your homes! If we rebel now, then our last eight years will come to nothing!" Genzo shouts, and my feet stay stuck to the spot. "If we wanted to reject their rule by fighting to our deaths, we should have done it long ago!" He says, and he is right. I have waited too long to just give up now and do a kamikaze.

"But we all swored, did we not?" He shouts at us, looking specifically at me and Nojiko. "We swore to a fight of endurance! In order to live on!" The blood from his head has now ran down the side of his face, completely covering his left eye.

"Gen..!" Nojiko says. "But..!" The rest of the villagers seem to have a problem with just letting Genzo die, and so do I. But he is correct. We can't just let it end now.

"Well said!" Arlong says, grabbing Genzo by the top of the head. "Living is important!" His hand clenches Genzo, and I can hear his skull creak. "It is because one lives, one can enjoy nice things!" He shouts with a smile, smashing Genzo's face into the side of a house.

"Ugh!" Genzo grunts.

"Everyone has their own designated place and position in life!" We can only watch in shock. "This man understands the futility of resisting against that fact!" Arlong laughs, pulling Genzo out, blood flying everywhere.

"You see, not all living things," He lifts him high into the air for all of us to see. "Are born equal! Shahahaha!" He laughs his evil laugh that sounds like the end of days to our ears.

"Humans are best living like humans!" He chucks Genzo face-first into the ground.

"Why you..!" One villager can't contain himself any longer and steps forward.

"Stop it!" Genzo shouts, on his hands and knees, coughs erupting from his mouth.

"Gwn... but he..!" The villager says, still angry.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on them!" Genzo shouts at the villagers, ordering us all to not try and harm any of the Fishmen.

"Yes, what he said," Arlong says arrogantly, with a smirk on his face.

"But it's not as if he used his weapons!" The villagers argue for Genzo. "Please don't kill him!" They plea.

"A loud bunch, aren't they." Arlong crosses his arms in thought. "I wonder if I should take this as a sign of rebellion..." He says lightly, but everyone quietens at his words.

"If we die here, everything will come to an end!" Genzo raises his hand towards the crowd, gesturing for them to stop. "You must keep on fighting even if I die!" He says, a grim look in his eye. All of us stop, not willing to betray Genzo's will.

"Let me show you what happens to those who harbour ill thoughts..." Arlong shouts, reaching down and grabbing Genzo around the waist and lifting him high into the air. "Watch closely, humans!" He has him held high in the sky, and Genzo has his limbs spread, welcoming the coming action.

"!!!" Everyone panics. "Gen!" They call, wanting to help the man.

"Let this be," Arlong shouts. "A warning to the rest of you!" He brings his arm down, driving Genzo down, intending to meet the ground with his head.

"Gunpowder Star! (Kayaku No Hoshi!)" A voice rings through the air before something hits Arlong and explodes at his midsection, keeping Genzo from the explosion.

"Ugh!" Genzo falls to the ground, Arlong letting go of him.

"W-What was that!?" The surrounding Fishmen start to shout.

"Arlong!?" They cry.

"...Look! Over there!" One says, pointing to the roof of a building, and I look up to see a figure on the roof.

"There's someone standing on the roof!" Everybody is now looking up.

"Identify yourself!" A Fishman shouts, and the figure replies.

"I am the brave and heroic warrior of the seas!" They shout without fear, their hands on their hips.

"CAPTAIN USOPP!"

The finale of Gen V. It was great. Things ramped up like crazy until, finally, boom. I wonder what will happen in the next season of The Boys.

Loki is getting good as well. Though, well, it ain't as good as it used to be. I really want to see some actual consequences instead of using time travel to fix everything.

I have been playing Spider-Man 2 like crazy, and it is such an excellent game. I finished it, Platinum Baby. I have been playing it on Twitch and uploading it on YouTube, so if you want to watch it, which I would greatly appreciate, come on by. The link is below.

Also, I have finished season 3 of Fargo, and it is good but weird. The murder and stuff were good, and VM Varga is a crazy, scary guy. I find it funny that both Dennis and Mac from Sunny in Philly have been in this show. It is still a little weird how they have a slight sci-fi thing going on, though, like the woman not activating motion senses and stuff.

Stay safe, and have fun!

Chapter 36- Brave Warrior.

Thank you to my Legendary Hero Patrons, Alex Borthwick, Parzivel, Tobias Schwarz, 2Bizzy, Faisal Salih and Evil_Bob. Thank you for your immense support.

Thank you to my Galactic Hero Patrons Luis Barreda, TheBerryMan, OettamLass, reader 76, Phil Meyering, Shynatuk, Milo Farrell, Boltaruas, Warwick Robertson, Greatestkhan, Daoist Mufasa, Noname, JJTS, Jason Lopez, Luci Alarri, Daniel Reis and Nermin Memisevic. Thank you for your extraordinary support.

Thank you to my Mystic Hero Patron Pato Senalima, COnnner23244, Star445 and Spoder man. I can't thank you enough for your support.

Chapter 36- Brave Warrior.

"...huh? Usopp?" I hear the Fishmen talk to each other, confused. "Never heard of him..." They say, trying to peer up at him to see if they recognise him. For a guy who apparently has a five thousand-man army, to not have a bounty is weird. Anybody who has such a fleet would have a bounty, and other pirates would keep an eye out. Meaning that Usopp is definitely a liar. He doesn't command that many men. Still, fear tactics could work... sometimes.

"It's him..!" I hear Nojiko beside me, and I almost face-palm at the admission. I can only thank my lucky stars that she wasn't that loud and nobody heard her, too focused on the man on the roof.

"Who is that!?" I hear the villagers wonder. Well, I know already. Captain Usopp, the liar and the brave. The man with four... legs. Four legs? Why does he look like he has four legs? Oh, he doesn't. His legs are just shaking so fast that they are superimposing (I think that's the word) and making the illusion that he had four. To put it simply, he is scared as shit. And yet he still attacked Arlong. He is a coward and a liar, but I can't say I dislike him.

"Feared by the entire world as the man from hell, they call me Usopp, The Wicked Devil King!" Usopp shouts aloud for all to hear, sweat pouring off of him, and his eyes are bloodshot behind his goggles, but he continues on anyway. "I have eight thousand subordinates at my command! Flee at once, and I shall consider forgiving you!" Oh, shit. It has grown from five thousand to eight thousand in the last couple of hours. Usopp has been busy recruiting, hasn't he?

"!" One of the Fishmen, a big burly one, suddenly has a look of realisation and points his finger at Usopp with a sound of surprise. "Arlong, it's him! He's that guy I told you about earlier who escaped from me!" The burly Fishman shouts, a look of anger on his face.

"I don't care if you've got tens of thousands of followers..." Arlong begins, not paying any heed to his crewmate's words. He doesn't care right now. He only has eyes for the human on top of the house. "Just try me! I'll crush every single one of them!" He declares, smoke wafting off of his form and gritting his teeth, staring down at the ground in anger.

Looking up at Usopp, I can see his face take a drastic turn. Over the years, I have developed a high perception, having to act cautiously under the Fishmen and reading their behaviour and actions. Looking at Usopp's panicked face right now, I feel like I can tell what he is thinking. Probably something along the lines of 'Aghhh! He's not scared at all, and my Gunpowder Star didn't work at all!'. After all, this is the first time he has faced a Fishman properly.

"Even though you are just a puny human...!" Arlong's ominous voice sounds out, and everybody shuts up. They can feel the deadliness in the air, and we all know that Arlong is enraged more than ever before. I have never seen him this angry before. I mean, I thought I had, but now... Clearly, I have never truly pissed him off. If anything, he treated me like a puppy that playfully bit him. This is completely different,

"Lowly human scum!" Arlong barks, his pupils insanely small and his shark teeth massive. "You dare attack me!" Everybody is pretty much shaking now, even his own men. It is only my training that allows me to stay steadfast under his terror.

"!!!" And then everybody freaks the fuck out as Arlong moves fast and is suddenly at the base of the building Arlong is in, and then his arms shoot forward to dig into the sides of the house. And then, with a roaring groan, he lifts the two-story house right off of the ground, the wood breaking in numerous places.

"Aghhhhhh!" Captain Usopp screams, clutching onto the edge of the roof with all of his might, his feet dangling in the air.

"A-Arlong, wait! You're not going to destroy another village, are you?" Surprisingly, it is the Fishman's own crew that starts to get worried and voice their concerns. "Human villages are easy to crush, but our goal is to rule over them!" They try to remind Arlong, who is too lost in his rage.

"If we turn this town into another Gosa Village, then our tribute funds will decrease again." They try to persuade him, but Arlong isn't having any of it. "If our funds decrease, then all we have to do is conquer another village!" Arlogn shouts, and technically, he is right. It wouldn't be hard for them. They are capable of that, at least here in the East Blue. As long as Nezumi keeps covering up their business.

"We are the supreme beings!"Arlong screams, hefting the building up and sideways onto his shoulders.

"Our village is..!" The villagers panic as they see one of the buildings be picked up like a toy. And then he launches it at another building.

"He's..!" Nojiko screams.

"Crap!!!" Usopp starts to shriek. "He's gonna kill me!" His face is ugly as he clutches onto the building with all of his might, his nails screeching against and digging into the wood. "He's gonna kill me!" I can see the snot of tears running down his face. But he is a survivor. Just before the building crashes, he leaps and somehow avoids all of the fallout.

"He's still alive!" A Fishman shouts as Usopp scrambles to his feet on the floor and then immediately starts running away. "After him! Don't let him escape!" They all start shouting.

"Aghh!" Usopp screams, having heard their cries.

"Catch him and kill him!" Arlong barks, his eyes blank and his teeth bared. There are veins popping out all over his body as he roars like an animal. He is nothing more than a monstrous beast right now, ruled by his rage. His own crewmates are having to hold him back, and surprisingly, Arlong is letting them. If there is one thing I know about Arlong, it is that he genuinely cares about his Fishmen crewmates. He is subconsciously holding back against them.

"Let's return to Arlong Park for now!" One of the Fishmen holding him back says to the other. "At this rate, he's going to annihilate this entire village!" They are both straining incredibly, keeping Arlong back, but then the rest get together and start to shuffle him slowly back towards Arlong Park.

"We'll be back." Kuroobi turns around and says, a smirk on his face. "But it looks like you all have managed to live another day. congratulations." He says sardonically before leaving with the rest of his brethren.

"AGHHHHHHHHH!" I hear a piercing scream and turn towards it, only to see Usopp rushing by doing a proper professional sprint, teras and snot trailing behind him.

"Hey, you! Wait right there!" Also trailing behind him and trying to weather the storm of human liquid are some low-rung Fishmen who are chasing after him.

"Certain Kill... Egg Star! (Hissatsu... Tamago Boshi!)" Suddenly, Usopp spins around and shoots something at the Fishmen following him, who stalls, thinking that it is something dangerous.

"Ugh!" One splutters as it hits him in the face. "Guh!" He starts to spit something out of his mouth, his face full of disgust. "Ugh, it reeks! This egg is rotten!" Oh, so he actually shot an egg at them and said a special name while doing so. And a rotten one at that, what a devious guy.

"D-Did it work..?" Usopp stops, catching his breath. "You bastard!" Did he seriously think that it would work?

"AGHHHHH!" Usopp screams one more as he breaks off into a sprint, leaving our sight quickly, the Fishmen running off after him.

"Gen, we need to get you treated." With all the nuisances gone, the villagers turn towards Genzo.

"No, I'm fine. I can manage on my own. Sorry for all the trouble I've caused everyone." Genzo says, apologising for what he did, even though he was prepared to take the punishment for it.

"Next time, Genzo, if you want to hide some weapons, give them to me. Don't make problems here. We are teetering on the edge as it is." I speak up, confronting the man. The surrounding villagers quickly defend him.

"What are you talking about? Genzo is not the one at fault here." They defend him. "That's right. As if anybody could abide by all of their irrational rules!" They say as if that exonerates him somehow. I can see Genzo himself cringe at that.

"There is somehow his abiding by their rules, more so than any one of us. Even harsher rules. And it is all for us." I say, and they all quiet down after that. Genzo looks very ashamed. I don't blame the man since I am basically doing the same thing, waiting for the day. But he could have been subtle about it and hide his shit better.

"But who was that guy earlier..." A villager changes the subject, not wanting to talk about that.

"Do you know him, Gen?" They ask him since Usopp did come to his rescue.

"No... Can't say I do..." He shakes his head no. I don't say anything about Usopp, and neither does Nojiko. We don't need the trouble that comes with it, and while I hope Usopp makes it to a boat and escapes, most likely, that dude is going to get beaten to death. A shame, I only knew him for five minutes, and he was a cool dude.

"Long time no see, everyone." We hear a voice behind us, and we all turn around to see who it is. It was Nami. She had a slight smile on her face. The villager's faces all turn to frowns, and they all go silent.

"Nami..." Nojiko says.

"Na-Chan..." Genzo mutters. Meanwhile, everybody else, including myself, stays silent. However me, Nojiko and Genzo are the only ones who keep our eyes on her as all of the rest of the villagers turn away and start ignoring her. The smile leaves, a small frown taking its place as she looks at everybody. She continues walking through the town, and I take notice of the bouquet of flowers that hangs down from her hand.

"What is it?" Nojiko says, with a smile on her face. "To think that you, of all people, would decide to stroll through the middle of town..." She questions, which is fair. Nami would usually avoid the villagers like the plague and to walk through the town with a smile on her face and call out to them? Something is different.

"Oh, nothing, just curious what all the ruckus I heard I heard was about." Nami deflects, then looks around at the crashed and destroyed houses. "Guess it was Arlong..." She surmises correctly. Genzo quickly turns away and stares at the ground with a frown. Nami moves on towards our home.

We are now on the edge of a cliff, where the grave of Bellemere rests. Nami is sitting cross-legged in front of it, talking to her mother. Nojiko is standing beside her while I rest against a tree further back, giving them their privacy. Well, the illusion of privacy since I can still hear everything.

"Only seven million berries left..." She finishes. Huh, really? I guess it won't be long until I have a final showdown with Arlong. What happened today changes nothing. I already knew how strong he was. I had just never seen him in a blind rage before. I could probably even use it to my advantage.

"You are as infamous as ever," Nojiko says to Nami with a smile on her face.

"Well, I am a pirate. But Arlong knows what's what." Nami says happily, her smile slowly getting bigger. "He knows money can get anything done. So it will only be a little more until his promise!" She says, seeing hope on the horizon. Meanwhile, all I can see is the end of this false peace and the beginning of a fight.

"No matter what, I am going to raise one hundred million Berry so I can buy this village!" Nami says, a massive grin on her face. I can't bring myself to remove it and tell her what will most likely happen.

"Even if she tells me to leave," A voice sounds out in the middle of Arlong Park.

"I don't have anything to do outside of here..." There are numerous fishmen laid out on the ground, multiple slashes covering them, and blood seeping out onto the floor.

"After all, I promised Luffy to bring her back..." Right in the middle of it all is a green-haired swordsman lying back on Arlong's throne with his hands crossed behind his head and his legs thrown over the side,

"Jeez..." He mutters, a bored look on his face. "Seem like I have gotten myself tied up in a complicated mess..." He complains, but a small smile appears on his face.

"Doo doo dah doo!" Some horrible singing suddenly rings through the air. Outside of Arlong Park's main entrance, the water entrance which all of the Fishmen use, was Hachi, the octopus Fishman, holding three different fishing rods with his multiple arms.

"Looks like it's about time!" He says, suddenly standing up and wrapping a hand around his horn-like mouth. "Momoo! Time for your meal!" He calls and then lets out a large humming noise, calling the sea beast for dinner.

"Bupapapa!" Can be heard in the far distance beneath the waves of water.

"Huh? What's that trumpet noise I heard just now...?" Zoro wonders, perking up from his seat on Arlong's throne.

"That's strange..." Hachi says, scratching his head with two left hands. "What's with him?" He says, puzzled.

"Roasted pig should be his favourite! Maybe he already had his meal..?" He hefts up a massive roasted pig impaled on a stick. "Well, I will just eat this then!" He decides since the pet sea beast did not show up.

"Was that... you how blew the trumpet just now?" Suddenly, Zoro's head pops up over the wall, and he questions the multiple-armed Fishman.

"Nyu!" Hachi lets out a weird sound of surprise.

"W-Who are you!? Who, me? I'm Hacchan!" He starts to blubber. "You can call me Hachi!" But ultimately, he is the nicest out of all of the Fishmen, and so he starts to be friendly with the green-haired man.

So you are a Fishman, too?" Zoro questions, his hand resting upon the hilt of his sword behind the wall.

"Yup, yup! I am a charming Octopus Fishman!" Hachi says proudly, his multiple limbs dancing hypnotically in the air. "I feel like I have seen you before..! Are you with the Marines? Or are you a guest?" Hachi asks. While Hachi is the nicest Fishman, he is also the dumbest. One could probably say that the two are synonymous.

"Guest?" Zoro's hand leaves the hilt of his sword. "Yeah... I am probably more of a guest." He decides, looking down at the Fishman with bemusement.

"But you know, Arlong's not here right now," Hach informs.

"Yeah, he's not. Where did he go?" Zoro asks, a murderous gleam in his eyes that Hachi doesn't catch.

"It seems that this long-nosed intruder got away from us. We already have one of his companions tied up here." Hachi says, raising multiple pointer fingers in the air. He doesn't realise that said companion is talking to him right now. "But Arlong went into Cocoyashi village to catch the other human!" He reveals his captain's movements effortlessly.

"Must be Usopp... Well, I guess I will go save him in the meanwhile..." Zoro muses. "How can I get to that village?" He asks, deciding to go save his cowardly crewmate.

"Get on! You are a guest, aren't you? I will give you a lift!" Hachi declares, pointing at a large pot with a rope tied to it floating in the ocean. Zoro doesn't see anything wrong with it and quickly hops in.

Watching Invincible season 2. It is getting good, and I was Hyped to see SPOILER Omni Man. I still still need to watch the Loki finale. Catching up on Detective Conan, just watched The Bride of Halloween. The episodes can get a bit boring sometimes, but the movies are always bangers.

I am still playing through Like A Dragon: Gaiden, The Spy With No Name. I am streaming it and uploading it to YouTube, so come by. Also, I have nearly fifty subscribers on YouTube. To say I started back at the beginning of April; I don't know if that is good or not. Anyway, the link to my Twitch and YouTube is below.

Stay safe, and have fun!

Chapter 37-Captains.

Thank you to my Hero Patrons, Cory A Cinquini, Stewart Baird and Connor Moodie.

Thank you to my Superhero Patrons, Gregory and Conradt Moore. Thank you for all your support.

Thank you to my Legendary Hero Patrons, Tobias Schwarz, Evil_Bob and Caimbeul. Thank you for your immense support.

Thank you to my Galactic Hero Patrons Luis Barreda, TheBerryMan, OettamLass, Milo Farrell, Warwick Robertson, Greatestkhan, Noname, Daniel Reis, Jason Lopez, Luci Alarri, Santiago Soret, Scott Robertson, Michał Kotuła and Torrent. Thank you for your extraordinary support.

Thank you to my Mystic Hero Patron Spoder man, Mandy Germain and Wilder. I can't thank you enough for your support.

Chapter 37-Captains.

"What's that?" A voice mumbles, the owner of said voice looking blankly out at the sea, still chewing through the mouthful of food in his gullet.

"It's huge..." The blonde man next to him drawls, leaning back in his chair as he smokes his cigarette.

"AGHHHHHH!" The only sane person on board screams, tears and snot spewing from his orifices as he has the proper reaction to the sight before them.

"It's a Seamonsterrrrrr!" The normal man screams, looking at the gigantic figure that had risen above the water so suddenly. The Seamonster looked remarkably like a cow, with a bull ring in its nose and a hungry look in its eyes. Its sniffing nose was sending out wind, buffeting the sails of the little caravel below.

"A cow! It's soooo big!" The boy with the straw hat says, amazed. His mouth is wide open, and yet there is no fear. Just curiosity.

"A cow? And it swims? Isn't that just a... Hippo?" The blonde gentleman in the neat suit wonders, taking a deep drag of his cigarette. There is a look of frustration on his face, but not because of the impending threat of the beast in front of them. Because he is wondering if it is just a really big hippo.

"What's a creature like this doing in the East Blue! It's inconceivable!" The normal man dressed in yellow shabby clothes cries, a look of terror on his face. All hope is lost for him. He truly thinks this is where his life ends. His hands clutch at his head, his fingers digging the happuri (face plate thing) he is wearing into his head. "This is a Grand Line monster!" He yells as if that would solve anything.

"It must want the food!" The scared man, Yosaku, yells, his mind working a mile a minute and coming up with the one possible light at the tunnel.

"What!?" The other two look at him offended. The man in the straw hat, Monkey D Luffy, looks angrily up at the cow.

"Hurry up and just give the food before he overturns our ship!" Yasaku yells at his two buddies, running to the table to grab the food but stalling at the two glares directed his way.

"Gomu Gomu Pistol!" Luffy yells, his fist stretching out to slam into the stupid hungry cow's face, his fist punching through the flesh to connect with bone, and the cow's head gets spun, his eyes bulging out of his head and his nose ring whipping around. The sea flips as the cow drops beneath the waves, water splashing everywhere.

"Don't you dare touch my food!" Luffy yells, pointing his finger at the vanished cow and raising a fist with his other hand, daring it to come out again so he can slap it. How dare it threaten and try to take his food.

"You did it, brother Luffy! That was amazing!" Yasaku roars in victory, his fists punching at the air in joy. Just when he thought it was all over and he would die with these two fools, the biggest fool saved the day. Tears left his eyes once again, but this time, they were tears of happiness.

"MOOOOO!" And then they were tears of frustration and despair as the cow rushed back up to the surface, roaring and very angry, looking for revenge. "Aghhhh! It looks like you just made it angrier!" Yosaku shrieks, trying to run for cover on the boat.

"I'll sock him one more time then!" Luffy concludes, his hand going to grab his shoulder as he pulls back the arm, readying his fist to throw it forward and smash its face in again.

"You dumbasses!" The blonde man, Vinsmoke Sanji, shouts as both of his feet come down on Yosaku and Luffy's heads. He had jumped into the air and then slammed his heels into their craniums, causing both of their eyes to bulge out. "Don't just beat up something only for being hungry!" He says with shark teeth, even as both Yosaku and Luffy end up spitting a lot of saliva out from the force on the top of their heads.

"I'm sure it's injured somewhere, so it can't find food on its own," Sanji says with a gentle smile on his face, looking at the cow with sympathy. "Isn't that right..?" He says, kindness in his voice as his goodwill travels through, and the cow is made to understand it.

"Talk about caring..." Yosaku grumbles, patting his head with tears of frustration pouring down his cheeks. Luffy just watched on with a stupid look on his face, not at all bothered or affected by the kick. Because he was a rubber man.

"Here, eat up." Sanji brings a plate of food over to the edge of the boat and then puts his arm out, offering it to the cow. The cow stops, and his face changes from angry to confused and then to crying as he looks at Sanji like he is his hero. The cow lowers its head, getting closer to Sanji and opening its mouth.

"Die!!!" Sanji roars angrily, his foor rising in a high kick to slam into the cow's chin, rocketing it into the air and blasting it away, the cow letting out a mournful sound as it does so.

"What was that!?" Yosaku shouts in frustration, confused about what the hell just happened. Sanji was the one who was yelling at them for how they were acting, and then he turned around and did the same thing himself.

"That thing was about to take a bite out of me too," Sanji says, taking a puff of his death stick, and he rests on the boat's ledge, looking down at the cow who is floating in the sea.

"MOOOOOOO!" The cow jumps from the sea, screaming at Sanji and heading straight for him. "Ahhh, It's coming to sink the ship!" Yosaku screams, hitting the deck and covering his head, cowering from the beast.

"Then I'll..." Luffy begins cocking his arm back and readying it once again to go and smash to fish face, but Sanji steps in front of him. "Move over. I'll deal with him myself." He positions the cigarette in his mouth, clenching it between his teeth as he takes a pose and then leaps up into the air. Going straight for the mouth of the cow, who is apoplectic with rage and is coming to swallow him whole.

"Collier..." Sanji rockets forward, heading straight for the maw of the beast. "Shoot!" He finishes, his leg driving into the neck of the beast. The speed and intensity of the attack were such that Sanji's leg sunk into the flesh up to his knee, and then the power transferred through and the cow was sent spiralling through the air into the distance, splashing back beneath the waves and sinking into its depths.

"Damn hippo..." Sanji says as a final farewell, watching the beast fade from his view with a calm look on his face. He falls back to the ship and lands with his hands in his pockets, looking the picture of serenity as if what had just happened was insignificant.

"Whoa!" Luffy says, looking at where the cow had been sent. He had recruited his chef purely for his culinary talents, having only seen a bit of his battle prowess before. Seeing his chef kick away the cow, Luffy was happy.

"Alright, let's eat!" Luffy shouted, taking his seat back at the table with the food and launching both of his hands up into the air in celebration. "That was a nice little exercise," Sanji says as he joins Luffy at the table, moving the dishes around and sorting out their appearances as they were jostled during the attack.

"These people are insane..." Yosaku says to himself, sweat rolling down his head. "Yosaku, gimme some tea!" A shout knocks him from his stupor. "Me too!" Yosaku quickly moves, still feeling like he is in a weird dream.

"Comin' right up..."

"We are here! This is Cocoyashi Village!" Hachi, the octopus Fishman, says, four of his arms going forward to point at the nearby village. "Arlong should be here somewhere!" He informs Zoro, whom he had just dropped off. Unaware that he was directing the murderous swordsman towards his enemy. He was essentially sending a sword for his own captain's head.

"Alright, thanks," Zoro says, waving the Fishman goodbye as he departs.

"Don't mention it! Take care! And come visit again!" Hachi shouts back, already zooming away in the water since he has multiple limbs to swim with, not to mention that he is dragging the pot back along with him. "Bye then!" And so Hachi disappears into the horizon.

"Yeah..." Zoro says awkwardly, waving his hand as a sweatdrop appears on his head. "He is a strange Fishman, alright..." He concludes and then seemingly washes his hands of the situation as he turns around and looks at Cocoyashi Village.

"So that saw nose is in this town too, huh..." Zoro starts to slowly walk towards the village, his hand resting on the top of his three swords. "Well, whatever..." He decides, striding forward in a random direction without a particular destination in mind

"I'll look for our long nose first." Although he says that, he isn't walking with a destination in mind. Just with the certainty that he will get where he is going and will arrive where he wants to.

"What is the meaning of this!" An angry shout sounds out from Arlong Park.

""Just what on earth..." Arlong's eyes are open wide and bloodshot as he looks around at the scene before him. "Happened here!?" His face is grim.

"My brethren!!!" Arlong cries, on his knees in the middle of Arlong Park, his head looking up at the sky. His screams are genuinely mournful as he looks around at all of the defeated Fishmen, even hugging one close to him as he screams. "Roronoa Zoro!?" Arlong looks down with a pained face as the Fishman he holds close gurgles that out, spitting out blood as well.

"That pirate hunter!?" Arlong questions the injured Fishman, anger and frustration on his face. "Did he come for my head!?" Arlong gently lays his crewmate on the ground, pressing at his chest and trying to keep the lifeblood from overflowing. All he does is make his hands red.

"No, that's not it..." The near death Fishman says, clutching Arlongs hand. "That guy... was Zoro!" He reveals, but at Arlong's blank look, he realises Arlong hasn't clicked on. "That guy with the haramaki we caught earlier... was Zoro!" Arlongs blinks in realisation this time, and the Fishman knows he has relayed what he needed to.

"What!?" Arlong shouts, his teeth on full display and multiple veins popping up all over his head as he looks down at the Fishman with a glare, his face irking as he thought of the green haired swordsman.

"Chu!" Arlong hears behind him, and turns around with narrow eyes to see his crewmate Chew walking towards him, leading a bunch of Fishmen behind him. And he was also bringing a special someone with him, to meet Arlong. A meeting of captains...

"I finally caught him! I could have killed him- Chu!" Chew walks dorward, his hand wrapped around the back of Captain Usopps neck, lifting him off of the groud and presenting him to his captain. "But I thought you would feel a lot better if you killed him yourself..." Chew finishes, looking around at his fallen comrades with anger. He squeezes Usopps neck tighter. "Gack!"

"That pipsqueak is not nearly enough to satisfy my rage right now..." Arlong grins nastily, imagining all sorts of dark horrible things in his minds. What he would like to do to the green haired human.

"R-Right!? Then w-why don't you... Just let me go, huh!?" Usopp somehow slips out of Chew's grasp and then starts to flail his arms as he pleads his case, trying to save his own life. "That uhh... thing I did earlier was just my way of saying hello! Everyone in my hometown says hello that way!" He shouts, trying to convince everybody that shooting people with explosives was a greeting.

"Chu! Never mind that... what happened here!?" Chew aks, picking Usopp up by the neck again, leaving his legs wafting panickedly in mid air. 'Could it have been... Zoro!?' Usopp thinks to himself, looking at all the blood staining the ground and all the cut up Fishmen littering the floor. He comes to the correct conclusion.

"But how did he escape..?" Kuroobi wonders, looking around at all the damage. "Have you considered this line of thought, Arlong?" He asks, making his point clear. Roronoa Zoro was heavily injured and tied up and then locked in a cell, but somehow he escaped and slayed their brethren. How?

"Maybe Nami purposely brought him here, so he could try to take your head..?" He conjectures, waving his hand about in suspicion and garneing the interest of the surrounding Fishmen. "Nami!?" Arlong barks, crossing his arms in thought, looking at the ground.

"Now that you mention it, she was acting pretty funny today..." A member of the Arlong Pirates says, talking it over with the others. "Hmm... yeah, she did dive into the water to save him..!" They all begin to see the other side to Nami's actions, and the glaring fact that she is a human is once again at the forefront for them.

"Betraying people is her specialty after all." Kuroobi concludes, corssing his arms with a frown on his face. The rest of the Fishmen begin to nod their heads in agreement, and the decision is uninamous to place the blame at Nami's feet.

"Alright, that's enough!" That is until the girl in question herself shows up with an angry look on her face and shouting. "Don't just make conclusions from false premises! Just what are you trying to say!?" She roars at them with great intensity, causing a couple of the weaker Fishmen to move back surprised.

"Nami! So you are really..." Usopp can't finish his sentece as Nami begins to talk.

"Eight years ago, I swore on this tattoo that I would be a member of the Arlong Pirates!" Nami says, clutching at the Arlong Pirates tattoo on her left arm, holding it painfully tight. "It won't even be long before I raise up the promised amount, so why would I risk all of that by pulling a stupid stunt like this!? She shouts, defending herself.

'That Zoro..! He just had to go and cause more unneecessary trouble..!' Nami thinks, cursing the stupid swordsman in her head. Meanwhile she looks at everyone with a frown, completely igoring the xistence of Usopp.

"Of course. My bad, my bad. I apologise for doubting you. Considering you have been nothing but a loyal crew member for the past eight years, you are certainly more than justified to get angry at us." Arlong has a hand on his hip and the other pinting at Nami, all of his webbed fingers splayed out as he placates her. "We were a little too rash, but we believe you." He smiles at her, and then he moves.

"The ones we need to get rid of right now," Arlong grabs ahold of Usopp and drags him to his chest, holding him by the fron and bringing a knife to his throat. "are Roronoa Zoro and... his companion!" Usopp's eyes bulge out as he begins to struggle for his life, trying to pry Arlong's arms off/ "W-Wait! Help!" He screams at Nami, finding his efforts fruitful.

Nami can only look on in worry, panicking at what to do. Help Usopp and sacrifice all that she had worked to acomplish all these years, or try to help him oinly to suffer a brutal death at Arlong's hands for her betrayal and forever condemn her village and sister to live under Arlongs terrorful rule.

"What? Usopp was taken to Arlong Park!?" Zoro panices, completely losing all composure. He might not be the smartest man, but he understands exactly what would happen. He left Arlong Park dirtier then he found it, at presumably they would not be happy about that. And with Usopp being the only human there, even if they didn't know about their connection as crewmate's, they would take their anger out on him.

"Yeah, I just saw him being taken there..." A villager explains, pointing in the direction of Arlong Park. "Son of a! I just missed him!" Zoro shouts, a look of anger on his face.

"Yahooo!" A voice full of joy screams in the middle of the ocean, water being splashed everywhich way and winds blowing everywhere. "Faster, Faster!" Captain Monkey D Luffy screams at the front of the ship, directing the cow in the ocean who rushes with all its might, dragging the Going Merry towards the Conami Islands with tears spewing from its eyes.

"Full speed ahead to Arlong Park!"

I want to talk more with you guys, so I am leaving little notes like this at the end of each chapter.

I still still still need to watch the Loki finale. And then I can go and watch the Marvels. I need to watch Episode 4 of Invincible, but then gotta wait until 2024 for the next half.

I am now playing Naruto x Boruto Ultimate Ninja STORM CONNECTIONS, streaming it on Twitch, and uploading it to YouTube, so come by. I have finished the History mode, retelling the whole Naruto story. And now I am doing the Boruto Special story mode. Not that I like Boruto, but I might as well play it. Also, I now have over three hundred subscribers on YouTube. That was really quick all of a sudden. Anyway, the link to my Twitch and YouTube is below.

Stay safe, and have fun!

W-what was the point of this chapter? Every other chapter the oc at least had some input but this...this was just half a manga chapter put in text form. Do better next time or this was very disappointing

W-what was the point of this chapter? Every other chapter the oc at least had some input but this...this was just half a manga chapter put in text form. Do better next time or this was very disappointing
Yeah. Just for this arc I will be showing everything, because it is the culmination. After this it will be different. Just bear with if you read the manga. Some parts will not change, but I will still show them just to deliver the entire arc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back