• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Amelia, Worm AU [Complete]

The irony here is that they are arguably the most famous couple on the face of the earth - certainly on Avalon - and they're still both virgins. Even with each other.

Dang.

that was a fun and heartwarming chapter to read,it was interesting that no one seriously argued back about the dorm thing,is it because they knew it was a losing battle to begin with? or is because in some odd way they act a like a family with Taylor and Amelia as their surrogate parents,i mean most of the cast ether orphans or circumstances have lead them to be to estranged from their own family.

The question is what do you think the rest of the cast deep down,want and expect from Taylor and Amelia?

i choose a classic folk song from Ireland,this is "The Parting Glass" as played by Ed Sheeran without the vocals

Last edited:
The irony here is that they are arguably the most famous couple on the face of the earth - certainly on Avalon - and they're still both virgins. Even with each other.

Dang.
Arguably, if this gets out (read: when Lisa decides to leak it to the press), Amelia and Taylor will be even more famous and held up as pure, chaste paragons of true love.

But, but! They're planetary royalty!

Where's the decadence? Where's the hired maids and man-servants peeling grapes and feeding them? Where are the orgies?

Amelia? Taylor? You're doing this whole 'Empress'-thing wrong.
They're building a massive palace at the peak of Mt. Everest, but it'll be a while before that's done.

As for orgies...

Not to mention maids and most other kinds of residential maintenance are pretty redundant considering how Amelia tends to set up their residences, using her powers and the Yggdrasil. The Yggdrasil will likely just consume most types of waste and dust, making maids pointless.

making maids pointless.
Vqayvr0.jpg

Riley being nice and sweet enough to charm an old lady. I like it.
Bonesaw was sweet enough to charm an old lady....Until she decided to play.
I can't help but wonder if that line is a reference to a certain crow. Because if it is it's 100% funnier for it.
Now I'm curious what crow your referencing.
Or an interlude of the abomination that is Numberman/Theo. He can kill you with mathematical precision, and flat out ignore most attacks. Like a terminator.
Now I'm wondering when NumberMan's going to team up with Pantheon. I imagine they'll be able to do great things with his powers.
She'll be a secret character in Street Fighter that OHKO's any other character.
No, not Street Fighter, something more like Mortal Kombat. Can't use the Endslayer in a game that doesn't let her very lethal poiwers kill.
In fact, this sentence is a lie.
logic-error.jpg

Dorms? Curfew? I'd just move out, not like ya can't convince the world tree to build you a new place 5 minutes down the road

Dorms? Curfew? I'd just move out, not like ya can't convince the world tree to build you a new place 5 minutes down the road

"I will not take this from you, Amelia and Taylor! Instead, I'll go down the road and ask Amelia to build me a house. That'll show Amelia!"

But seriously, if you are given a bedtime by Taylor and Amelia, what you do is thank them and then pray they do not change the deal further.

Now I'm curious what crow your referencing.

It's from a Korean Manwa named Ares. It's a bit much to explain at the moment, but basically the main character joins a mercenary army. In volume three as their marching around a crow starts following him around, so the unit decides to humor it's presence as "emergency food". It sticks around for a long while and eventually "Emergency Food" becomes more name than descriptor.

Look, eventually everyone is going to have to get used to the idea that Amelia and Taylor are watching them. Better get started.

Amelia: Soon, everyone on Avalon will be an exhibitionist.

Taylor: And when everyone's an exhibitionist...

Taylia: NO ONE IS!
This is why I gave up on the idea of making empire-scale strategy games lewd. :(

Hmm, so has Lisa stopped mashing Riley's trauma button? I can't remember if she decided to leave her alone after Taylor suicided, or if she just got too busy. I was really looking forward to someone catching her doing it.

Don't know why I never thought of this before, but...
~Insert quote from Wikipedia: Yuri (Japanese name) (百合 "lily")~
Homophones are fun.
Yet another fun fact. (Is YAFF an acronym?)

Yuri, Yurii, or Yury, is the East Slavic version of a masculine name George.
And so that naming comes full circle.

Hmm, so has Lisa stopped mashing Riley's trauma button? I can't remember if she decided to leave her alone after Taylor suicided, or if she just got too busy. I was really looking forward to someone catching her doing it.
Survival instinct maybe,Riley has Theo and Missy in her corner now compared to earlier. If she started it up again,Two people that have been severely verbally abused in the past, who also love,respect and accept Riley for who she is.they Might go crazy on Lisa's ass in she starts again.

Last edited:
Your setting involves a lot of clones.

Your main characters are (serially) plural.

I think this stance is not one which would be supported by the Taylors nor Ameliae.
There has never been multiple parallel characters, so a singular name works just fine.

Plural of Pegasus is nothing because Pegasus is a proper name, not a species.
I was actually wondering if this situation would ever come up. I love how you handled it in story, it was perfect.

Plural of Pegasus is nothing because Pegasus is a proper name, not a species.
So is Medusa. (She was one of the Gorgons). But that has a plural, because it's been used as a name for a type of jellyfish.

Thus, once something gets used as a name for something of which there is more than one, there is a plural for it. The generally accepted plural is "pegasi".

Guys. I know. I've used the word Pegasi in story already.

I was making fun of one person's stupid pedantry by using stupid pedantry.

Every time someone has to explain a joke, God kills a puppy. I hear he eats them.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back