• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
I feel like this entire "Sam" plot should not have happened... I mean Hyperion did not stop/contain her? She was not contained? Dimensions locked down?(something Alterans are old-hat at) Her powers were not shut down? This plot feels like it only works with handwavium/author-fiat...

Still glad to see more chapters though.

Kill her? Like immediately

But adorable bird girl!

You forget, Weldon knew she was alive the whole time. The surprise is that she was able to get a body this fast, given her core was supposed to be under observation on the ship to see if he could rid her of the programming.

Yep, I hope I addressed that in 16.

I love Stargate, and Worm crossovers, though "this is crack" doesn't tell me much.
I used to hate crack like from steretypical AO3 fiction. It's only relatively recently I've learned there is good crack.
A comedy with moderation and plot, that isn't 100% crack non stop, without cringe OOC who act like they're 12 year olds shit posting online.
SI eating popcorn while PRT is trying to bother them, great. Batdad? NOPE. Serious characters should stay serious, so the MC and comic relief characters have something to bounce the humour off.
I do like when a powerful or knowledgable MC is above the petty/minor(to them) problems of the locals, and trolls them while giving them a hand.

I'm trying to evoke a similar feeling with Weldon, but his memory is gone, so it's hard to get the same emotional impact without the smugness or the knowledge.

Well. Welcome back and holy shot this is cracky as hell. I love it.

\o/

So glad to see updates here! Thank you and good work.

You're welcome!

What is he feeling right now?

A minor Sam-argh?

Or the Sam-urge to Sam-merge?

He's stuck in a Samarang

Well,Simurgh as part of his growing harem? why not? alien girl is must in every self-respecting harem of high school boy,after all.
Now,all he miss is elf girl.

Shit now I have to figure out who I'm turning into an elf.

Maybe Greta?

He left the Simurgh's core alone, on his Ancient spaceship, while he was distracted for an extended period. The Simurgh has now shown up with a new body. The question I have is... what else did she do on/with the ship? The Simurgh has done some neat things with tinkertech during previous attacks, after all...

Also my mental image of her new body is Louisa Ferre from Strange Journey, which doesn't help matters

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

Also, huh. A teen version of Louisa is pretty close to how I imagined Sam. Good casting choice.

Even at her processing speeds, she probably couldn't do much more than convince the ship to maybe make her a new body via Replicators. Maybe. Ancient Tech is pretty off the walls crazy with how it's genome locked and the various other stuff Entities don't have a defense for.

Yep, especially without tripping the "yeet her into the SMBH" directive

YAY!!

My All-Time-Favorite Worm fic is still alive and kicking :)

Proud to be the author of your favorite Parahumans fic! :D

Glad this has updated, I really enjoy it :)

o7

I feel like this entire "Sam" plot should not have happened... I mean Hyperion did not stop/contain her? She was not contained? Dimensions locked down?(something Alterans are old-hat at) Her powers were not shut down? This plot feels like it only works with handwavium/author-fiat...

Still glad to see more chapters though.

See the latest chapter. This isn't author fiat; this is yet another indication of Alteran thought processes handicapping Weldon's common sense.

He forgot to lock the door.

I feel so sorry for Piggot in the next hour. She's going to be so glad her liver works again.

I've taken the suffering ball from Taylor and spiked it at Piggot this fic and it's so, so glorious

Alterans are the same species who thought trying to tame an artificially induced vacuum metastability event was a perfectly doable thing.

Their idea of "allowable" is probably really damn weird.
It might be based on INTENT. so not what you are going to do, but what you want to do it FOR.

Well,they should react with suspiction - but their final reaction was funny.
But also logical - they need all firepower they could gather here,even with Ancient warship in orbit.

TCGM - you could welcome real elven princess from other dimension.
And,when we are about it - get our here catgirl,foxgirl and few other monstergirls,too !

Every self-respecting hero have them !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back