• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Are Traps Gay?

The answer is yes, people who like traps are gay to a certain degree as well as the traps themselves being gay.

I actually found that I hate traps when they transition to the NSFW territory as their BALLz are shown rather than left to the imagination.
Now, I avoid any doujin of a series that has them as one if the main characters.

Edit: Thus when balls and wieners show up, its gay.

Last edited:
I actually found that I hate traps when they transition to the NSFW territory as their BALLz are shown rather than left to the imagination.
Now, I avoid any doujin of a series that has them as one if the main characters.

Edit: Thus when balls and wieners show up, its gay.
But those are girly balls and cock, it doesn't count >.>

First off, thanks for giving me a kick in the ass. I thought I would stumble over these jpgs and pngs, but no, I had to look for them:
Scientifical answer:
233.jpg
Philosophical answer:
Political answer:
4chan/8chan answer

And there you have it. Traps ain't gay.

First off, thanks for giving me a kick in the ass. I thought I would stumble over these jpgs and pngs, but no, I had to look for them:
Scientifical answer:

Philosophical answer:

Political answer:

4chan/8chan answer

Wow. There has been an amazing amount of thought put into the question over the ages.

Traps are super gay. Especially when they're super obvious. Like, you walk into a room and the host asks you why you brought weapons to his meeting.

... Oh wait, wrong kind of trap.

As long as you say "No homo", it's not gay. :p

Kidding kidding, although I somehow read the thread as, are trap happy?

Scientifical answer:

Huh, I did not realise there was a term for that.

For providing answers that were based on the scientistic method?
No, gynandromorphophilia.

Since you put the images in quote boxes, they don't show up when someone quotes you, and I ouldn't be arsed to manually correct it. Instead, people usually use spoiler boxes to contain large images.

Traps aren't gay if the trap has a feminine penis.

No, gynandromorphophilia.

Since you put the images in quote boxes, they don't show up when someone quotes you, and I ouldn't be arsed to manually correct it. Instead, people usually use spoiler boxes to contain large images.
I generally put pictures in quotes so people don't have their PC crash from the sudden influx of pictures.

He is also right, if you do not want to look at mutilated dick, do not open that spoiler. In fact, if you have any discretion what so ever, do not open the spoiler.
Subincision is honestly one of the less destructive forms of genital modification (no tissue loss, unlike even circumcision), but it certainly does look highly unusual.

In any case, the reason subincision sprang to mind is because the scar on the underside of the penis and scrotum is where the labia sealed up, closing the vulva; hence, re-opening it is in an anatomical sense "more feminine" (Wikipedia says it also facilitates penetration of the penis by small objects).

Last edited:
This is what I imagine when I try to conceive of a "feminine penis".

(The above link is a picture of a subincised penis. If you don't want to look at that, don't click it.)
What the fuck is a subinciiiiiAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

I know now.

I know now, and I can never un-know.

Liking a trap as defined as a male that greatly resembles a female to the point of being confused as one, which is separate from a crossdresser as defined as dressing in the clothes or fashion of one's opposite gender, is not gay as the key point is in being attracted to their feminine features. However, having sex with a trap knowing that they are in actuality male is gay.

Strictly speaking under the ancient Roman sense (because everything is better with Romans! Just ask the Byzantine fanboys!) of what homosexuality was... Kinda?

See, Romans had this idea of two roles in sex, the masculine role, aka the one doing the fucking, and the femine role, the one being fucked. It might have different names, I forget.

So, in the conceptual situation where Senator Julianus Vatinius is pounding away the backside of some male citizen, Julianus is still heterosexual because he is still performing the masculine role in sex, who he does it with is of no matter. The citizen is gay as fuck, but eh, whatever.

Now transgender people. Kinda sorta maybe? I mean as far as any classical text I've read, it's kinda sorta gay as they are willfully entering the feminine role as a male biologically, but then the Romans loved the Greeks, and the Greeks had Tiresias' genderbend adventures before the whole Oedipus debacle, so maybe they're cool with people changing gender? It isn't necessarily about sex either so I dunno...

It's complicated but cool maybe.

Depends on if you know they are a dude or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back