• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Become a Magical Girl Shindan

ultima333

Happy Sunflower Time
Administrator
http://en.shindanmaker.com/214003

This little random generator is a fun little thing. Every day, it will generate a new theme, hair color, and weapon for you based on the username you put in.

Some fun ones I've gotten:

Dec 16, 2014: Magical Girl ultima333's hair color: orange, outfit theme: mangaka, weapon: alpaca.

Dec 18, 2014: Magical Girl ultima333's hair color: black, outfit theme: pirate, weapon: fish.

Jan 14, 2015: Magical Girl ultima333's hair color: maroon, outfit theme: musician, weapon: guitar.

So QQ, what kind of Magical Girl are you?

Magical Girl a2znut's hair color: emerald, outfit theme: china girl, weapon: tomato.

Bathe in redness... Enemies!

Magical Girl Bailey Matutine's hair color: chartreuse, outfit theme: jungle, weapon: sniper.

Magical Girl theweepingman's hair color: white, outfit theme: princess, weapon: PSP.

NEET princess!

Magical Girl The Shadowmind's hair color: blonde, outfit theme: nurse, weapon: bazooka.

1/16 Magical Girl The Shadowmind's hair color: aqua, outfit theme: bride, weapon: wings.

1/17 Magical Girl The Shadowmind's hair color: forest green, outfit theme: painter, weapon: heart staff.

Last edited:
Magical Girl PlotVitalNPC's hair color: sky blue, outfit theme: sweet loli, weapon: moose.

Magical Girl Plotvitalnpc's hair color: blonde, outfit theme: redneck, weapon: money.

Magical Girl plotvitalnpc's hair color: saffron, outfit theme: samurai, weapon: money.

Magical Girl Nolrai's hair color: ruby, outfit theme: fairy, weapon: naginata.

Nolrai is the Dojikko.

Senpai says to Nolrai: Die. Too bad!

Nolrai's husband in iKON is Jinhwan. congrats dear ❤️

Nolrai is destined to marry Belldandy on February 22, 2012 おめでとう^o^/ !!

Nolrai's role is a sly girl who lives with the antagonist. Gets a best ending.

Apparently Belldandy steals me from my husband who is either the antagonist or lives with them. Also time travel.

Magical Girl Nolrai's hair color: ruby, outfit theme: fairy, weapon: naginata.

Nolrai is the Dojikko.

Senpai says to Nolrai: Die. Too bad!

Nolrai's husband in iKON is Jinhwan. congrats dear ❤️

Nolrai is destined to marry Belldandy on February 22, 2012 おめでとう^o^/ !!

Nolrai's role is a sly girl who lives with the antagonist. Gets a best ending.

Apparently Belldandy steals me from my husband who is either the antagonist or lives with them. Also time travel.
You're very sly for a dojikko.

Magical Girl Jiven's hair color: purple, outfit theme: witch, weapon: tubes.

Uh...

Magical Girl Alphaleph's hair color: orange, outfit theme: mangaka, weapon: arrowheads.

....do the arrowheads come with complimentary shafts?

See, that's the problem. If it came with complimentary shafts, then I can use it as a stabby weapon or use it as a substitute oversized pen. If it's only the arrowheads, then I'll use magic to flick them to my opponents!

Magical Girl StackedDeck's hair color: charcoal, outfit theme: salaryman, weapon: cannon.

Yeah, I think I can work with this.

Magical Girl Bre Karn's hair color: dark grey, outfit theme: hipster, weapon: hose.

Well, damn...

Magical Girl kinglugia's hair color: mocha, outfit theme: dog, weapon: wrench.
...Auu.

Today's forecasts.

Magical Girl plotvitalnpc's hair color: lt. blue, outfit theme: housewife, weapon: bazooka.

Magical Girl Plotvitalnpc's hair color: peach, outfit theme: angel, weapon: golf club.

Magical Girl PlotVitalNPC's hair color: blonde, outfit theme: football, weapon: pen.

And for fun, because Burd is now in this thread.

Magical Girl Notorious NPC's hair color: silver, outfit theme: butler, weapon: alpaca.

Magical Girl Zege's hair color: emerald, outfit theme: china girl, weapon: fish.

Time for the Tuna Slap!

Magical Girl PlotVitalNPC's hair color: vermilion, outfit theme: mangaka, weapon: staff.

Magical Girl Plotvitalnpc's hair color: lt. blue, outfit theme: hipster, weapon: pinwheel.

Magical Girl plotvitalnpc's hair color: white, outfit theme: maid, weapon: wand.

Magical Girl Notorious NPC's hair color: sky blue, outfit theme: devil, weapon: nails.

Well then.

Magical Girl Chibi-Reaper's hair color: amber, outfit theme: witch, weapon: nothing.

.... That doesn't seem to be the same thing as bare-knuckle boxing or anything, so I guess I attack the baddies with all the fucks I have to give?

Maybe Magical Girl Chibi-Reaper attacks with Nothingness/Void?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back