• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Become a Magical Girl Shindan

Magical Girl Chibi-Reaper's hair color: amber, outfit theme: witch, weapon: nothing.

.... That doesn't seem to be the same thing as bare-knuckle boxing or anything, so I guess I attack the baddies with all the fucks I have to give?
Alternatively, it's the 'Hamlet' meaning of nothing.
Shakespeare was a pervert, and that site has some kinky random generators.

Magical Girl Bailey Matutine's hair color: white, outfit theme: detective, weapon: guilt.

Magical Girl Least Devotee's hair color: blue, outfit theme: stripper, weapon: hair.

Ummm.

Magical Girl Zege's hair color: emerald, outfit theme: devil, weapon: lasers.

Dakka.

Magical Girl Heaven Canceler's hair color: brown, outfit theme: goth loli, weapon: cake.
The cake is not a lie, a Goth Loli will just kill you with it.....

Magical Girl Real Life Name's hair color: hot pink, outfit theme: yakuza, weapon: taser.
Yakuza?.... and a taser of all things? I don't even like pink.

I kinda prefer the Magical Burst generator.

What kind of girl are you?
Space Cadet
What convinced you to make a pact?
I realized I'm tired of feeling helpless.
What is your wish?
I wish I could go back in time and fix everything.
Crisis
I woke up with a murder weapon in my hand and a dead body in front of me.
Magical Element
Fear
Magical Weapon
Sword
Magical Power
Blood Warping: You can exert power over the blood that flows through living beings, and for that matter over blood already spilled.
Costume
A black sailor suit, accessorized with angel wings.

...jesus fucking christ. Fear, blood and swords, and my wish is to go back in time and fix all the horrible things? Now I'm scared of this character.

EDIT: Just be warned. Pretty much ALL the wishes are depressing. Especially because, unlike in Madoka, in Magical Burst you don't get a wish when you become a magical girl, but it's something you earn AFTER becoming one, by killing enough youma.

Innocent
I want to be the heroine who saves everyone.
What is your wish?
I wish the pain would just go away.
Crisis
I remember the end of the world, as clear as if it had just happened to me a moment ago. I have to try and stop it.
Magical Element
Blood
Magical Weapon
Rocket Launcher
Magical Power
Weave of Fate: You start to see the world in terms of a great tapestry, and you can pluck at certain threads to alter what would otherwise be "coincidences" to your advantage.
Costume
A black swashbuckler costume, accessorized with flowers.

Hey, I'm Madoka, not Homura!

About You
Non-Hero
I'd rather go down fighting.
What is your wish?
I wish for demons to drag her down to hell.
Crisis
Magical Element
Sadness
Magical Weapon
Frying Pan
Magical Power
Brew Potions: You can make potions that affect people who drink them with different kinds of magical effects.
Costume
A red jumper dress, accessorized with a hero scarf.

FUCK

About You
Non-Hero
I'd rather go down fighting.
What is your wish?
I wish for demons to drag her down to hell.
Crisis
Magical Element
Sadness
Magical Weapon
Frying Pan
Magical Power
Brew Potions: You can make potions that affect people who drink them with different kinds of magical effects.
Costume
A red jumper dress, accessorized with a hero scarf.

FUCK
That was a depressing one.

Shinohara Mitsuki Sugar Alice Fancy Mitsuki
About You
Goddess
I can fight for love and justice!
What is your wish?
I wish I could be popular.
Crisis
I keep seeing this massive black obelisk in the middle of the city. No one else can see it.
Magical Element
Lightning
Magical Weapon
Ray Gun
Magical Power
Divination: The art of divination will let you glimpse portents of the future and find answers to questions.
Costume
A white bunny suit, accessorized with stockings.

What kind of girl are you? - Neglected
What convinced you to make a pact? - I want my mom to love me.
What is your wish? - I wish I were beautiful.
Crisis - A rival magical girl showed up and took one of my friends hostage.
Magical Element - Shadow
Magical Weapon - Bell
Magical Power - Healer: You have the ability to generate a nearly invisible wall of force that can serves as a barrier.
Costume - A orange school swimsuit, accessorized with albinism.
Holy shit. ;_;

...wait a minute. My costume is accessorized with albinism?
Does that mean it only applies when I transform? That's different.

Akatsusumi Komugi Saint Cure Radiant Komugi
About You
Pop Idol
I can't let my friend fight alone!
What is your wish?
I wish magic had never been real.
Crisis
I keep seeing this massive black obelisk in the middle of the city. No one else can see it.
Magical Element
Wood
Magical Weapon
Bell
Magical Power
Telekinesis: You can move objects within your line of sight through pure magical power.
Costume
A violet nun uniform, accessorized with bat wings.

What a mish-mash. The obelisk bit is actually kinda unsettling, though. Stuff like that tends to pop up in my nightmares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back