• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Blacksmith quest

Biigoh said:
None of the suggested options would blend in...

Eh? What are you on about? Meiko looks like an average adult woman normally, that's just a concert outfit in the picture. She's a singer, they tend to wear very eye catching clothes when they perform.

serapheus said:
-frown- Overall keeping her appearance as Arcueid has lost. Don't forget that the vote was 'Yes, keep avatar' and 'no, don't keep avatar' with the appearance options as secondary.
While this is true, the vote boils down to me asking you to pick Zel-chan's appearance. Adding up all the other choices against it would be blatantly unfair, like a presidential election where you hold a first round just to boot the incumbent before the others fight it out.

Re: Blending in. It's still an astral projection, even if a solid, anatomically correct one. You're selecting a template, but minor cosmetic changes will be possible.

Besides, Zel-Chan can't wait for her first shopping trip!
3dMjp.gif

Liam-don said:
While this is true, the vote boils down to me asking you to pick Zel-chan's appearance. Adding up all the other choices against it would be blatantly unfair, like a presidential election where you hold a first round just to boot the incumbent before the others fight it out.
Then you ought to have made the vote "choose an appearance" rather than "keep old avatar or no". Right now, 10 of 18 don't want Arcueid as her avatar. -shrug-

Re: Blending in. It's still an astral projection, even if a solid, anatomically correct one. You're selecting a template, but minor cosmetic changes will be possible.

Besides, Zel-Chan can't wait for her first shopping trip!
3dMjp.gif

Zel does know that we don't have any money right?...right!? -beginning to feel dread-

Last edited by a moderator:
Hobo!Archer.
No source of income.

lulz.

serapheus said:
Then you ought to have made the vote "choose an appearance" rather than "keep old avatar or no". Right now, 10 of 18 don't want Arcueid as her avatar. -shrug-
Which frankly changes nothing. Arc would still have just as many votes.

Zel does know that we don't have any money right?...right!? -beginning to feel dread-
You better figure something out fast.
hm.png
xyszYuq.png

Also, status updated.

Oh God, that has the potential to be absurdly broken, or gimp us to hell and back. I can't wait.

Hmm maybe stab something with rule breaker then steal it? Having destroyed all ties to its previous owner.

Okay, a way to stop being a hobo and then get money and bitches.

The only thing I can think of is abusing magic, as much as we can, to get some identification and starting capital.
I'm thinking of hypnosis in excessive amounts, tracing anything we need but can't get and selling traced jewelery at pawn shops.
Then we become Emiya Shirou, Chef Extraordinaire, and his adorably eccentric assistant Arcueid at day and Archer, Guardian of Love and Justice, and his adorably eccentric sidekick Zecchan at night.

[x]Arc Just moddable so those wonderful rubies may become sparkling sapphires.
[x]Follow Ze-chan.

[X] Follow

No real preference for Avatar.

[X] Ilya
[X] Monocle

There is only one person who knows what's going on here, and it's certainly not him.

"I could use some real food too. If you find me the kitchen, I promise you a feast."

"Deal!" Zelretch exults. In a flash, She grabs him and drags through a stainless steel hallway, the red carpet the only element lessening its starkness. Light shines from the other end and he thinks he can hear the trickle of water and birds singing. But that makes no sense...

No, he won't fall for it. It's been a wild ride so far so he braces himself for yet another surprise. Not matter what he discovers, he'll take it in stride with the willpower of a hero! His mind is steel as they exit...

40681a3b1a1eb0180edf400.jpg

...and continue their way on a charming, rose bordered path at the back of a beatiful country house. It certainly fits the girl that cheerfully pulls him along. He smiles, thinking about the kitchen such a place must have. He's truly looking foward to it.

Zelretch bypasses the portal entirely, jumping the wall and dragging him along for a rough landing. Archer shakes his head in bemusement

Then his brain crashes.

He is in the mansion's garden, but his eyes slips over the bushes of mixed spring and summer fragnances, reaching the other end of the garden where no wall obstructs the view. He walks numbly all the way to the edge and takes in the view.

9f875c004cd69f36860c338.jpg

The mansion sits on the edge of a mountain and Archer can only stare.

At the impossibly large waterfall feeding the vast, idyllic plain. It is nearly untouched except for the train tracks that crisscross it. There is one right beneath the edge as well, probably to serve the mansion

At the gaping crevice that scars the land, nearly sundering it in half.

At the -castle-! A massive stone fortress right out of the dark age, yet standing not too far from what looks like a modern train station as well.

Archer stares, struckbumb.

"This is becoming an annoying habit."

Zelretch slips right in front of him and pokes him in the eyes. "Quit spacing out," she sniffs at her "Lord", pointedly ignoring his grunts of pain.

"My apologies," Archer growls as he recovers. "For some reason, waking up in stranges places seems to be taking its toll on me. If it's not too much to ask, could you tell me where the hell I am now?"

His harsh words sting, but they get his point across. "We're still under Tokyo," she explains.

"Bullshit. They'd have discovered a cave this big a long time ago."

"The cave is much smaller than it looks The sun, the sky, most of the horizon, it's all one big illusion. Everything beyond the castle is. Except," she points at the wall, or rather behind it, "for that way."

ascenseurorbital.jpg

Far in the distance, a large tower looms overs the land, piercing the clouds and vanishing in the sky. Many tracks lead to the megastructure and vanishes within.

"This is the Hive's main shaft. They dug this first and expanded from it, I think."

"You think?"

"I'm not sure," she says defensively. "I was asleep for most of this place's construction. Grandfather only brought me here at the very end. All I know is that it's the only place trains can go to get to the surface or the other levels. They're not nearly as large as this one!" She adds hastily as Archer's face morphed in horror.

"That's about all I can tell you about this place. Satisfied?"

"Not by a long shot." He says numbly. "But you cannot tell me what you don't know."

"So can we go eat now?" She whines pitifully.

Archer's mind's full of questions. Who had built this place? What was its purpose? Had Zelretch somehow known Archer would end up here? Or had he engineered the whole thing?

Gah, his brain is full of fuck. He needs a break.

"Zel, bring me to the kitchen."

"Zel?"

"If I keep caling you Zelretch, I'll keep confusing you with the old man. Zel sounds cute, doesn't it?."

'Zel' shrugs but it can't hide her pleased smile. She's clearly happy to have gained a nickname.

Archer is a little distraught when he finds out the sorry state the kitchen is in. Like the rest of the mansion, everything is buried in a thick layer of dust. Worst, the pantry is utterly empty, leaving him to fend for himself with frozen goods

But that's his where his talent shines through. If Archer himself finds the result mediocre, Zel's gives her full approval.

Soon after, he finds a bedroom and crawl beneath the sheets after summarily dusting them. He says nothing when Zel joins him under the covers. Soon, they sleep.

The next day.
[]Clean the mansion

[]Find a terminal
--[]Read about the Hive
--[]Read about the "Z Group"
--[]Read the messages

[]Explore the underground territory!
--[]the castle
--[]The main shaft
--[]The rift
--[]The forest

[]Look for news of the real world.
[]Leave this madness behind! Find a way to go back to the surface.

-----

The roll was about finding a base underground. Enjoy.
Stoneded.png

[X] Clean the mansion

House-husbando go!

Oooowwww!

[X]Look for news of the real world.

okay srsly wtf is going on now? what this has do with geass or did we get reshuffled elsewhere for good?

We are underneath the plates. Everything or just the sky is an illusion.

[X]Clean the mansion
- - [X] If you have time AFTER the cleaning (hahahahaha!), read about the Hive
- - - - [X] Look for news of the real world.

Ardion Prosili said:
okay srsly wtf is going on now? what this has do with geass or did we get reshuffled elsewhere for good?

The place is real, you're STILL underground, it's all illusions outside of the "Hive"

Simply put, Archer didn't find the Batcave but the Geofront.

Awwwwww yeah.

[x]Clean your base and get it set up. Teach Zel.

The dices conspired to make this more complicated. In the last roll, the options were:

- Proto Celestial Being, with its modest underground complex, the quantum computer Veda and its army of undercover bioroids all around the world,.

- The base of Hosuke Kano from Cannon God Exaxxion with its harem of liquid metal killer robots/maid. If you haven't read it, do so. It's really good.

- The magical or "Zelretch did it" option. Since I didn't have a handy template, I had to get... creative. You get Zecchan and a mostly empty megastructure. But hey, you get the castle, the mountain villa and the beach, all in the same place! ^__^

Mask. Check. Gloves. Check. Apron. Check. Eco-friendly detergent.

Check.

When the world goes mad, it's the little things that keep one afloat. The comfort of routine, To bury oneself into busy work and forget everything else.
There stood Archer Broomknight, the dust Slayer. Steward of Castles cleanliness and slayer of the Dust Dragon. Once more he departs on his eternal crusade against dirt, spider webs and stubborn stains.

Be brave, Archer! Don't lose, Archer!

"Here I come!" The knight shouts and attacks valiantly. He swings his wet mop like a master, leaving not a single speck of dust in his wake. Windows sparkles in delight under his spirited ministrations. Old wood finds a second youth after he cares for them, from top to bottom, and even underneath.

The mansion is brought to life, in a display that's nothing short of magic.

"In today news, yet another successful terrorist strike in the Tokyo area. A dozens containers were stolen from the Tokyo harbor, without raising a single alarms. Initial reports estimate the loot at more than a hundred thousand dollars in drugs and the commissioner has declined to comment in and the Elevens got away with convoy of medical. This makes it the fifth time in three weeks a fortune in goods is stolen and the thief get away clean. Britannians businessmen impatiently waits for a declaration of ViceroyWat Clovis-"

"Bo-ring." Zel switches channel, looking something more to her taste. She's sprawled on the living room's couch, mostly ignoring the shampoo cyclone flying around the room.

"You could always help." It mutters.

"I respectfully decline", she replies, waving a parchment in his direction. "Household maintenance aren't in my contract."

"Maybe I should read it sometimes, fine prints and all."

"8 weeks of paid vacation, sucker." She stops flipping channel on the image of large hotel built directly over a lake. "I think I'll go there."

"Here, on Lake Kawaguchi, it is the busiest time of the year. Indeed there is only few days left until the Sakuradite Annual Summit and ordinary tourists are taking advantage of the last spring days before the site is taken over by foreign dignitaries-"

Archer moves into the kitchen and all he can hear is his forceful scrubbing.

It is a testament to his skills and dedication that he cleaned the entire house by the time the (fake) sun set over the (fake) horizon.

After a hearty meal, Archer sits in the study in front of yet another computer built directly into the desk's wood. Several other items sit on the desk, the bounty of the day's work.

A set of keys, one clearly meant for a car. He hasn't checked the garage yet.

A card case containing a single platinum credit card. It can only be removed partially, just enough to be used, and only after a fingerprint check from a scanner hidden under a sliding section.

A wallet full of cash and hold the card of New York law firm.

A property deed for something called the Kaleidoskop Anstalt. The writing looks German and the signature line is conspicuously empty.

[] Check the computer files
[] Cash, credit card and a car? Let's split.
-[] Zecchan seats shotgun!
-[] Nah, stay invisible.
[]Explore the hive (where?)
[]write-in

[X] Check the computer files

I assume, this includes checking the computer for information on the law firm, the Kaleidoskop Anstalt and the credit card?

Sure, Archer will look for any relevant info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back