• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Blacksmith quest

[X]Sign the deed.

Why wouldn't we? I mean, its obviously for us, might as well put our name on it.
[X]Then The computer needs a good combing over.

Fallenblades643 said:
[X]Sign the deed.

Why wouldn't we? I mean, its obviously for us, might as well put our name on it.
[X]Then The computer needs a good combing over.
Because signing possibly magical contracts left lying around by a huge-ass troll before looking into, what it refers to, is not a good idea.
The thing is unlikely to just disappear, though, with Zelretch involved, I admit it's still a possibility.
What, if we sign it and are suddenly responsible for an asylum full of stuff Zelretch picked up in the multiverse?
Because I am German and, among lots of other things, Anstalt can be used to refer to an asylum.
And, whatever it actually is, things with Kaleidoskop in the name, rarely come without complications.

For that reason do research before taking action.

Pipeman said:
Because signing possibly magical contracts left lying around by a huge-ass troll before looking into, what it refers to, is not a good idea.
The thing is unlikely to just disappear, though, with Zelretch involved, I admit it's still a possibility.
What, if we sign it and are suddenly responsible for an asylum full of stuff Zelretch picked up in the multiverse?
Because I am German and, among lots of other things, Anstalt can be used to refer to an asylum.
And, whatever it actually is, things with Kaleidoskop in the name, rarely come without complications.

Dude. Its a deed. They are rather straight forward, and fineprint does not go on them. It goes on the contract which you normally need to fill out before the deed become yours.

Fallenblades643 said:
Dude. Its a deed. They are rather straight forward, and fineprint does not go on them. It goes on the contract which you normally need to fill out before the deed become yours.
This is Zelretch.
"Normally" does not apply.
And it could still be the deed for something, we do not want to own.
Either way, doing research before signing it, does no harm.
If we can't find anything regarding the deed, I'll agree to sign it, but let's try looking for more information first, okay?

[X] Cash, credit card and a car? Let's split.
-[X] Zecchan seats shotgun!

[X] Sign the deed
[X] Cash, credit card and a car? Let's split.
-[X] Zecchan seats shotgun!

A three dimensional image.
Pipeman said:

Do tell if i'm making a mockery of your language. My german in inexistent.

And don't worry, the asylum is already yours.

Liam-don said:
A three dimensional image.Do tell if i'm making a mockery of your language. My german in inexistent.

And don't worry, the asylum is already yours.
Everyone makes a mockery of my language.
Especially anime.
I'm used to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jiven said:
Your pain is my pain, my friend. My language is constantly mangled too.
There are benefits to being Maltese, no one ever uses you're language but you.
Although I've heard some painful English and Italian here and there.

[X] Check the computer files
-[X] See about finding the blueprints to our new abode. Need to find out where to put in a new jacuzzi (and maybe some defensive measures).

Jiven said:
Your pain is my pain, my friend. My language is constantly mangled too.

I don't know why, but the Japanese fucking adore the word atelier and will attach it to any shop or website regardless of whether there's an actual workshop involved in what they do.

FurikoMaru said:
I don't know why, but the Japanese fucking adore the word atelier and will attach it to any shop or website regardless of whether there's an actual workshop involved in what they do.
Fool; glorious Nihonjin race doesn't need to comprehend silly gaijin language. Gaijins should be honored to hear their inferior language spoken by the holy tongues of the Nihonjin.

...Also; you should see what German speakers think of Nasu's hilarious failed attempts at using German, he apparently failed harder than someone using Google Translate to get results without knowing a single damn thing about German.

EnderofWorlds said:
Fool; glorious Nihonjin race doesn't need to comprehend silly gaijin language. Gaijins should be honored to hear their inferior language spoken by the holy tongues of the Nihonjin.

I can think of a better use for those tongues. 8)

EnderofWorlds said:
...Also; you should see what German speakers think of Nasu's hilarious failed attempts at using German, he apparently failed harder than someone using Google Translate to get results without knowing a single damn thing about German.
There was German in any of his works?
I had not noticed. /denialmode

"I suppose congratulations are in order."

Before he can starts anything, a video takes the entire screen. An old gentleman smiles thinly, sitting at the desk he's currently occupying, a bottle of wine and a glass in front of him.

"Grandfather," Zel gasps.

"For you to get here, you must have had the luck to stumble upon a gate, convinced my girl to contract you and then survived the ordeal." He chuckles. "I apologize if the experience was unpleasant. She was designed for a man with the consitution of a Heroic Spirit in mind and will be quite a burden on even the most talented magus. Even that man will find her to be quite the wild cat."

"In case you are not familiar with my face, a short introduction. I am Zelretch, the Wizard Marshall. Think of this recording as my will. Unlike some of my counterparts, I have no interest in eternal unlife."

Zel freezes at this news then leaves the room without a word.

"I know better than most that the future is not set in stone, that is why I can't say for sure who is watching this. But whoever you are, your presence here means you have the right to hear what my words and make use of them as you wish. I'm hoping you're from the line of that Nagato fellow, but that is immaterial. Regardless, this message is primarily intended to a certain person, thus I shall talk to him."

"Welcome, Archer, to your very own fortress." He raises his glass. "Don't thank me just yet."

"The hive is an underground complex of 6 concentric plates built deep beneath Tokyo and its bay. The top plate, where you are right now, is now your property. It is virtually untouched, so do whatever you want with it. The castle serves as its command center and hold the controls for the defense system and the railway, among other thing. There's also a few houses scattered around."

"Don't bother trying to reach the lower plates," he warns. "They won't open until certain conditions are met."

Zelretch rolls his drink into the glass, watching as the liquid catches the light before setting it down and continuing.

"It is a very convenient thing, the manipulation of alternate universes. While it can't strictly affect space and time within a timeline, it can be used to observe future events in other universes, notably those virtually indentical to our own. I shameless took advantadge of this during the industrial revolution of the 19th century. Many new technologies that shaped human society were developed in that period and I made it my business to collect them and ensure their dispersion under my banner." He waves dismissively, "I'll spare you the details. Suffice to say that I quickly built an economic empire of staggering proportion, one that has only grown more collossal in your days, through the detailed instructions I've keft to be sent to my CEOs through the decades. I called this corporation the Zelrecth Group."

"Every company in the group are strong competitors for the top spot in their sector and I own every single one of them to an unassailable majority. I transferred all my shares to a small holding company based in Liechtenstein, the Kaleidoskop Anstalt. This company is represented in full by a single share. Whoever own this share, owns the Z group."

"In my time spent watching the multiverse, I have seen a boy who vowed to become a hero many times. I have seen him struggle with his ideals until his inevitable downfall, cursing his powerlessness and accept without a second thought the damnation that his the service to Alaya. I discounted this foolish child as an amusing diversion, until I glimpsed at his resurrected form in one of my possible future, finding his way into my hive as he searched for a hideout."

Zelretch stares straight at the camera. "You are a fool chasing after an impossible dream, Archer. But you were granted two miracles already, so who knows what the future may hold?

"The stage is set. This is a wolrd at war, unknowingly sitting on the brink of oblivion. This worlds desperately need a hero, and so I shall grant you your wish. In your hands now are more power than most men could dream of? Will you be a become the shining knight he wished to be? Will power twist his soul and turn him into another well intentioned Tyrant? Will the weight of responsibilities crush his will and make you hide in a this safe haven?

"God, demon or coward? Let us find out!"

"Treat my child well, Archer. She's unfaillingly loyal but you will regret taking her for granted. Do not forget, there is always a Zelretch watching."

He raises his glass once again, and the videoends.

Archer stares at the black screen for a long while, before opening the lowest desk drawer. He takes out a half full bottle of wine, the same that in the video and pour himself a glass.

He gulps it down in one breath.

[]...?

--------
Kinda modified the way I handled this. The files were just too dry.

[X] Sign the Deed - take control of the Kaleidoskop Anstalt.

[X] Wine and Dine Arcuied with your new wealth.

[X] Use new incredible wealth to buy a giant robot mecha.

[X] Go check on Zel-chan.

Pff. And you guys wanted to be a teacher.

Vanathor said:

For a second I was like What? then I remembered the setting. and was like. Ok. I'm fine with this.

Vanathor said:

[X] Wine and Dine Arcuied with your new wealth.

Support.

[x]Challenge Accepted.
[x]"You ready to race to the top and save the World Zel Chan?"
[x]Learn the Lay of the Land. Who needs help and how to help them. who your opponents are? Who you allies can be?

Selias said:

Pff. And you guys wanted to be a teacher.
Yeah, I mean, that natural 100 was practically guaranteed.

Let's not start throwing our money around five minutes after she discovered her grandfather's death.

[X] Go check on Zecchan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back