• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Blizzard (Demon Slayer OC)

Moe? She's like also the one source of fanservice in the side of the demon slayers! Even moreso in the later chapters focusing on her!

I'm still disappointed that she was one of the hashira who died in the end.

And I'm not satisfied that all of that got fixed by reincarnation and other bullsh#t!

anger-hate.gif

Honestly though? I am with you on this one, I don't like the reincarnation plan either. I feel like the author was pressured to finish the manga because of their publisher and rushed it to the end. Am I right on this one?

Am I right on this one?

I totally agree with you on this one!

It was said that Croc-sensei got some family issues at the time and was forced to rush the development of the story.

I think it would have been an interesting twist if it was revealed that Muzan is actually alive in the end!

But instead we got a happily ever after...

:V

I totally agree with you on this one!

It was said that Croc-sensei got some family issues at the time and was forced to rush the development of the story.

I think it would have been an interesting twist if it was revealed that Muzan is actually alive in the end!

But instead we got a happily ever after...

:V
That's a shame, imagine how big the series would have been if those issues didn't happen. Then again, we would have the risk of falling into the hiatus rabbit hole where Berserk (Rest in peace, king) and Hunter X Hunter lie dormant.

I feel that Muzan didn't have that much personality going to him. I'm actually glad that he died at the end because he was just another OP guy that wanted to conquer the world, which sucked, at least he had a cool design. He missed personality, which is a huge part of what makes a villain interesting, for example, Madara from Naruto had power and personality going on for him. One would expect that for someone that had lived for that long, he would have worked on his charisma a little bit more.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back