• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Chaldean Brain Trust (Fate/Grand Order "Comics")

#026 Happy Birthday Reines
#026 Happy Birthday Reines
ovqxTth.jpg

Better watch your back Waver.

Design Notes

I had forgotten about Reines Birthday and only had a reminder on my ipad, so I decided to roll with the joke about her being scorned and crazier than canon.

Got the EKG Spidey Sense idea from the comic below, but I like that PNG better, really hard to change the color but I am still learning

Big Sister's Instinct. : grandorder (reddit.com)

Yes Waver is cheap to by a knockoff replica Excalibur from China, and Reines was going to Joffrey cake cut him for that.

An old favorite with a catchy theme in The Codex, but watch the prequel The Heretic first, it plays a bit fast and loose with the Halo story with a completely different group of Spartans but has a good cast and story, too bad Microsoft stopped them from making the Sequel Reclaimer.

#027 Happy Birthday Anne Bonny
#027 Happy Birthday Anne Bonny
my4WmIa.jpg

Now let's see if we can get Master to join us.

Design Notes

Simplistic one with a bit of seriousness and history. I fact checked the FGO anthology and it was accurate on the Yuri Pirates history. Both had sad childhoods from being illegitimate daughters but their circumstances differed.

Anney is a relatively uncommon name Anne went by. I did think about doing their swim suit versions but I felt that their regular forms were enough.

Out of all the Servants this pair suffers from inconsistent art, Mary is supposed to be taller by their profile, and you notice some flaws in both their card art, Summer final is notable.

I have neither.

I take Assassin's Creed Blackflag as a headcanon for Anne's life after Mary along with the anthology manga.

Also first attempt to use the dialogue curve for non box side comments that you've seen in other comics.

Video Game Reunion / VGR: Turbo - Season 1 Episode 1 - YouTube is a comedy about mostly 80s videogame characters, and most are from Mario, being washed up actors

#028 Wrong Pentagram
#029 Happy Birthday Musashi
#029 Happy Birthday Musashi
GxxArx0.jpg

Now she's closer to being like her male counterpart

Design Notes

Tired from work had to get this one done fast kept trying to find a way to make a educational joke.

OroJuice's comic with Mephy as Kadoc's Servant was a big inspiration in using him, I originally was going to have him break the 4th Wall but I'll save it for another comic.

Red Hare was going to talk but his comments were useless.

Had to search for a pet rock as it would be funnier than a regular rock, used the curved lines for side comments as classic action lines, got a cartoon bubble explosion for the end, and I thought of the second with with Musashi getting hit as she was thrown off.

Context in history Musashi died of lung cancer as we see in Shimosa, and during the Shimabara Rebellion his notable action was being thrown off his horse from a peasant chucking a rock.

Geld, that's what you call castrating a horse.

I used a custom Musashi I found on Reddit

How Silent Fall the Cherry Blossoms | alternatehistory.com I love this AH despite how the pandemic there predicted the real world, I first read it expecting a dark story but there were just too many feel good moments and humanity that this is the basis of my eventual Redline AU

Last edited:
#030 Ides of March
#030 Ides of March
WX7ywod.png

Such violence! - Caesar's actual last words...maybe.

Design Notes

Not feeling up to it this week, made one I had planned.

StikBots Off the Grid by Moonshine Productions - a very original stop motion using some toy I never heard of but I like the sets used and a lot of the figures, some custom made. Favorite in the very slow Season 4 is Tamamo-no-Mae nicknamed Tammy who has a southern belle accent.

#031 An Elementary St. Patrick's Day
#031 An Elementary St. Patrick's Day
hN6EMVF.png

A few seconds later Holmes was disappointed that he couldn't get high from grounded up four leaf clovers.

Design Notes

I did this quick as I didn't plan on one.

So here's a comment I did on Reddit to explain the series name

I explained it on another site but it was a hold over name, an artifact title, like is Halo still Halo when there is no Halo appearing?

Brain Trust is a fancy phrase for a political think tank, when I first got into fanfic ideas I was using that as a placeholder name which I got from the BLEACH fanfic Uninvited Guests where Kenpachi refers to his officers by that phrase only to realize his terrible mistake in relying on them.

This was meant to be the title of my series but the comedic elements clashed with the serious ones too much and with many Servants OOC I separated this as the non canon mostly comedic universe inspired by Orojuice's Fate/Gag Order.

The idea of the Brain Trust was for all the smart Servants acting together to better their goal but always inevitably screwing it up. I'm still not confident in my story because I find Grand Order to be too railroaded in major events happening, like I can't work around Lostbelts for instance, many stories I've read avoid them entirely or go really off the rails.

But Fate Gamers Only seems to be doing a good job in retelling the story from a different AU perspective with a MC that has a vastly different personality and name (something I was told to avoid multiple times) but my main story Trust Sign will be reserved as posted fan fiction with adapted sprite comic scenes.

MerryWeather Comics does some animesque work and is a cool guy, I'm not up for going into details now

#032 Happy Birthday Kariya
#032 Happy Birthday Kariya
H3De0bY.png

Your insurance won't cover that.

Design Notes

Didn't have much with his limited sprites, included his hobby of photography and talent in creative writing, subtly having him die in a non extravagant location as he would want.

Nightingale was going to mention using her bonesaw but it didn't flow well.

BB nurse sprite was perfect, I love Heath Ledger but I will still make jokes.

Nightingale did start nursing school in 1844.

Yeah some of the fan circles I go to argue his intentions to a intense degree and this is from information outside the anime, I am in no place to debate.

This was based on an idea I heard about Nightingale being a good choice as a Servant for him.

Malachici is a funny VR guy who mostly makes crack skits of My Hero Academia on YouTube

Last edited:
#033 Kama Salt
#033 Kama Salt
RqQ1eBD.jpg

She's still the best Quick Loli

Design Notes

Jack was my first 5 Star and I didn't get Kama, meanwhile my friends are flaunting her.

Copied off Skadi Salt but did a twist, originally they were going to hug but the sprites didn't work out.

Slight reference to Jack's interlude when you confirm to her that she won't be replaced by a better Jack, for several months afterward I didn't use a Friend Support Jack which was hard as she's quite common on my list.

Yep got spooked by Artemis and NP3'd Nitocris but I appreciate her for MANY reasons, also got my 2nd Prisma Cosmos.

I'll make a comic about how I got my first.

Also Knives Out.

Man on the Internet - YouTube makes great music covers for videogames and other media

Back