• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Cosmos Quest (Naruto/Lupin III)

[1] Menka (who I really should have included last time as an option)

[5] Sasuke

[4] Kiba

[10] Hinata

[6] Ami

[5] Lee

[7] Neji clearly needs a rival to get him to lighten up. He's too bitchy to accept a friend at this point, but you're sure you can get around that.

[3] Trap-Making goddamn it, you're already top of the class, what more do you want?

[1] Handseals

[5] Taijutsu

[13] Chakra Theory

[8] Beginners' Weaponry

[6] +1? Introduce someone to the art of the five-finger discount.
-> [1] Teach Ami to be a Smooth Criminal.

[1] I'm dreamin' in the mornin', dreamin' all through the night~

[9] Tessenjutsu innovation time!

[13] Ride the Lightning

[2] Well sure, you can mask your face and voice, but what about the other ninja tells? Smell (Kiba)? Chakra (Hinata?)?

[2] Hangin with your bros~ All your bros~ Even the ones that are technically girls~

Goddamn but Chakra Theory is popular. Wouldn't have expected that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck if I know why o_O

Aren't we, like, a natural with Chakra work anyway? Insanely so, in fact?

Eh, well. Hopefully it'll get us something nifty.

... Still hoping that Ami will pull ahead of the asshole who, you know, we've made dislike us with our previous decision to mock.

Ah, well, that's the beauty of Lupin III. One minute you wanna break his stupid monkey face, the next he's your bro. Hit-and-miss charisma, I call it.

The purpose of hanging around with Neji is both to make him ease up and loose the stick on his butt a bit, and make him less of an asshole by beating him thoroughly any time he is mean to Hinata. :p

Felius said:
The purpose of hanging around with Neji is both to make him ease up and loose the stick on his butt a bit, and make him less of an asshole by beating him thoroughly any time he is mean to Hinata. :p

Mebbe you didn't notice, but Neji-kun is still WAAAAY out of our league. We aren't going to beat him any time soon.

[X] Hinata

[X] Ami

[X] Chakra Theory

[X] Beginners' Weaponry

[X] Ride the Lightning

[X] Hangin with your bros~ All your bros~ Even the ones that are technically girls~

Oooh, Ami and Neji are neck-and-neck! Now would be the time to bust out any compelling arguments you have in reserve, people; why should previous voters switch their allegiance, and why should new people go for Neji or Ami?

I would be willing to change my hang out request to prevent Hinata from winning because I think trying to get to her when we are older would lead to a more interesting Story as promised by the GM.
And we already got someone as pity case namely amy *runs away from her*

I don't really have any strong feelings one way or the other.

If we were dreaming or stealing, that might go nicely with Ami.

I suppose since we're doing basic weaponry we need someone to practice against, so Neji makes a good target. And we could probably enrage him by saying we'd rather just steal Jyuuken from Hinata, since she's more graceful. But assure him that at least he's prettier than her, with nicer hair, so he has that going for him?

Be kinda mean, though.

Redon said:

Count as what? I'm gonna wait on an updated tally to make sure everything's fair.

... okay, I tell a lie, I just wanna see what kind of rant Hymn goes off on. >:D

FurikoMaru said:
Count as what? I'm gonna wait on an updated tally to make sure everything's fair.

... okay, I tell a lie, I just wanna see what kind of rant Hymn goes off on. >:D

You said still 6, wouldn't this now be 9?

... please don't make me explain. You only winged the joke, please don't kill it. : <

I SHALL KILL IT WITH FIRE. *Pulls out the flamethrower*

Moving from Kiba to Amy

Even if it would be really nice if we could ...

Saaaayyy*Lithium voice* Could we Introduce Nejji successfully to the art of the five-finger discount? The Poisonous Blossom has to corrupt more of her Classmates.

Yes quick before more emOtaku show up and insist on Nejiwanking!

You guys just want revenge on the pro-Sasuke faction for winning last time! XD

Called.

[JK] Neji, because his hair is so long and silky, you bet it would feel good in your hands, you just have to give it a tug....

Ardion Prosili said:
Its not OUR fault that everyone INSISTS on redeeming EVERY asshole male ninja. Gosh!
Neji is not too bad after you beat the whole fatalistic crap out of him. Admittedly, that might be a bit hard at the present moment. He does have a whole tree up his ass, but that just makes him a wonderful foil for our shenanigans. :p

In addition, since Neji is in fact highly skilled, a rivalry with him would help improving our skills even further faster.

More importantly, his looks remind us of Goemon-san! And Lee reminds us of his personality. The both of them together just about equal a Goemon!

Substituting like that probably isn't healthy, or fair to Neji/Lee, but we're 8.

Ardion Prosili said:
Its not OUR fault that everyone INSISTS on redeeming EVERY asshole male ninja. Gosh!

So you prefer to redeem an asshole female didn't-canonically-become-a-ninja instead? :D

FurikoMaru said:
So you prefer to redeem an asshole female didn't-canonically-become-a-ninja instead? :D

Well, we got two out of three different at least. That's not bad.

We could get three for three if we redeem that one girl who works at the ramen stand.

"Never more shall you peddle the wares of heavy carbohydrates swimming in Succulent and fatty broth and MSG! Step aside from the path of the fatness(No offense Chouji, you carry it really well), and join the dark salad of the forest!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back