1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Curse of Gacha - A Melancholic Life of a Gamble Addict

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by MrHeartless, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Domar7431

Domar7431 Not too sore, are you?

I must have skimmed it over, whoops

2. MrHeartless

MrHeartless Getting sticky.

np

3. Threadmarks: Fallen Angels
    MrHeartless

A man with black wings on his back arrived at the doors of the abandoned church of Kuoh. He was Dohnaseek, one of Kokabiel's followers.

He pushed the doors open and went inside without hesitation.

He looked around and saw some of his "companions" lazing around.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance and if not for the mission he was entrusted with by Kokabiel, he would have already killed them. Upon further inspection, he saw there were some missing.

"Where are Raynare and Freed?" He asked, hiding his irritation to himself.

"That psycho went out again and Raynare is making sure he doesn't do any shit." Mittelt, the petite blonde fallen angel said and sighed tiredly. "I still don't know why Lord Azazel sent that guy with us."

"Be silent, Mittelt. You should just shut up and follow Lord Azazel's orders without question, low ranked fallen like us wouldn't understand Lord Azazel's greatness." Kalawarner said very seriously. She was a busty blue-haired fallen angel.

Mittelt clicked her tongue and looked away while muttering something.

'Follow Lord Azazel's orders? You are just pawns being used by Lord Kokabiel without even knowing.' Dohnaseek chuckled silently and sat on one of the empty seats.

Suddenly, they felt a presence approaching the church and stopped right at the front door.

"*Tsk* Did that bastard decide to return? And here I was enjoying my time without his stench bothering me." Mittelt groaned.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Just come in already! Dammit!" The petite fallen angel couldn't grow more annoyed and got up from her seat.

Mittelt stomped to the entrance and before she even opened the doors, a spear broke through the door and pierced her chest.

*Boom!*

Mittelt was thrown back to the wall and crashed into the broken cross, destroying it.

Silence spread through the room as shock filled their faces, however, Kalawarner and Dohnaseek immediately snapped out and summoned their light spears.

They didn't bat an eye at the death of a fellow fallen angel and focused more on the attacker.

"Bastard! Who is there!?" Kalawarner shouted in anger and wariness.

Dohnaseek remained silent and looked at the spear.

'There is no mistake. That is a holy spear and the aura it is emitting…' He gritted his teeth and was ready to flee at any chance given.

"True Longinus…" Dohnaseek muttered under his breath, with sweat running down his forehead.

"What!?"

"I am saying that the enemy is the user of the True Longinus!"

Kalawarner was surprised and soon a wave of despair consumed her. It was, after all, the strongest Longinus sacred gear.

Approaching steps interrupted their brief conversation and soon, a figure of a young man appeared out of the cloud of dust.

He wore casual clothes and seemed to be carrying a cat in his arms.

They were Kamiya Touma and Charles, not that Dohnaseek and Kalawarner knew, as he was deemed irrelevant to them.

The young man carried a smile on his face and opened his mouth.

"Good night, everyone. And sorry for the intrusi–" Touma said, but was interrupted by light spears thrown at him.

Touma stopped but didn't lose his smile or composure. He reached out his hand and a single brick appeared. In a swift motion, Touma threw the brick at the incoming light spears and the fallen angels could feel their eyes popping out at the sheer amount of bullshit that happened.

(E/D: Ah, Yes, one of the strongest weapons amongst the holy Asian weapons. The Brick ranked 5 after the Slipper, Belt, Stick, and Emotional damage.)

Because upon making contact with the brick, the light spears shattered like fragile glasses.

The brick fell on the ground as the duo stared stupidly at it.

"What just happened?" Dohnaseek asked, but no one answered. Panic rose from their hearts as the possibility of escaping was almost none.

"Meow." Charles broke free from Touma's grasp and walked towards Mittelt's direction.

Kalawarner looked at the cat who was walking near her without any worry and an idea suddenly appeared in her mind. She launched at the cat and grabbed it with strength. Then she conjured a light spear and pointed at the cat's throat.

"Cease and let us–no, just me is enough! If you let me go alive, I will spare this creature!" Kalawarner threatened. But Touma simply smiled and remained silent, which made her more nervous.

Dohnaseek looked at her with anger and clicked his tongue.

"Alright." Touma said. He looked at Charles and nodded in approval. "I won't harm you."

The fallen angels looked at him surprised and shocked, not expecting him to agree so easily.

Kalawarner hesitantly took a few steps back before opening her black wings and flying away. She looked down at Charles and immediately her face paled in horror.

Charles opened its tiny mouth, which quickly expanded and several tentacles came out and devoured her head in an instant. The headless body fell to the ground and crashed next to Mittelt.

Dohnaseek was frozen in fear as he stared at the corpses in horror.

"Wha-what is that creature!?" Dohnaseek cried and saw Charles devouring the corpses in one moment.

"They are known as Flerken, a foreign species to this world, and resemble a cat in appearance," Touma said and raised his hand. The spear of Longinus unplugged from Mittelt's chest and flew back to Touma's hand. "And this one is Charles."

Touma swung the spear and cleaned off the blood from it.

"Now, don't be afraid." Touma said and approached Dohnaseek menacingly, who stumbled and fell on the ground. Touma smiled as he arrived in front of him with the spear on his shoulder. "I will ask some questions. If your answers satisfy me, I will promise you a painless death."

Dohnaseek gritted his teeths, while he was terrified of them, his loyalty to Kokabiel was still undeniable.

“I refu–AAaAaaaAAa!!” He screamed in pain as one of his legs got cut off.

“Sorry, my hand slipped. What were you saying?” Touma asked ‘cluessly’.

“You fu–AaAaaaaA!”

“How careless of me! I can’t believe my hand slipped again! So what were you saying?”

“Fu–AAAaaAa!”

“Oops!”

“I will tell–AAaaaaA!”

“Ah…” This time Touma’s hand slipped for real, not that he would admit it though.

“So, who is your boss?”

“Lord Aza–” He stopped when he saw Touma raising his spear. “–Kokabiel…”

“What was your order?”

“... kill any sacred gear users in this town to keep the devils from getting new slaves and…”

“And…?”

“Extract the excommunicated nun’s sacred gear...”

“What is Kokabiel’s plan?”

“...reunite the Excalibur fragments to kill the devils and exorcists. And then another biblical war will happen…”

“Does he have any backers?”

“...I don’t know…”

“I see, then die.” Touma said and beheaded him with a single movement.

*Sigh*

"I guess I was lucky that I encountered someone who really works for Kokabiel." Touma muttered as he sat on one of the seats. He didn’t forget to record this to serve as evidence for later. "This guy knows nothing useful other than the rough plan of Kokabiel."

Gather Excalibur fragments, fuse them, go to Kuoh, kill sisters of Satan, and boom! War!

'Nothing that I didn't know of, but at least I have evidence.' Touma thought as he watched Charles devouring the corpses.

"Charles." The flerken turned towards Touma upon being called. "Can you find a person for me?"

"Meow?"

"A man with black hair, golden bangs, and a black goatee. And he is also a fallen angel like the people you just ate."

"Meow!"

"No, don't eat him. I just want you to find him and give me his location."

"Meow…"

'Why do you sound so disappointed?' Touma smiled wryly. "I will give you more Senzu Beans if you find him."

"Meow!" Charles meowed and disappeared into a portal.

*Sigh*

"It would make things easier if I just killed Kokabiel, but alas, I don't know where he is and how strong he actually is." Touma muttered.

Touma was getting stronger and stronger everyday as the assimilation progressed, but it was too slow for his liking.

'There must be a way to accelerate the speed of the assimilation process, but how?' He thought. 'The assimilation process…assimilation…assimilation…'

After Touma spent some time thinking and reflecting, his eyes widened in realization.

He remembered a series that had a similar situation as him, with some special people called Beyonders, and had to 'act' according to the sequence potion that they consumed.

And by applying the same foundation, if Touma used the 'Acting Method' and acted the way the characters did, maybe he could speed up the assimilation progress, like a catalyst for a chemical reaction.

'You may act like whoever you want, but you should never forget that it is just an act. Because if not, you will lose yourself and forget who you are.' Touma remembered the quote from the novel.

(A/N: The novel is called "Lord of Mysteries", it's very good and I recommend it.)

Touma got up, now with a clear objective in mind.

"Use the Acting Method and quicken the assimilation progress." He muttered to himself and chuckled. "And, of course, only if this hypothesis is correct."

'And maybe visit another world once I am strong enough.' He thought.

Then a portal opened and Charles came out of it.

"Meow!"

"You found it? Good boy!" Touma thought as he patted its head. "Lead the way, captain!"

"Meow!"

The portal increased in size to fit Touma.

Charles entered first and was soon followed by Touma, who entered without hesitation.

–––––––<––––––>––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––<–––––––>–––––––––

So, I finally got Van Gogh...

Discord: https://discord.gg/AYSJhVyMbx

Last edited: Nov 8, 2022
  4. Threadmarks: Azazel
    MrHeartless

Touma walked out of the portal and found himself in an unknown street. And as soon as he looked around, Touma spotted a small manor that stood out from the rest of the houses next to it.

‘How did I miss such a place?’ Touma thought and frowned. ‘Maybe a barrier or something of sorts?’

Nevertheless, Touma could tell that the manor was probably the place he was looking for.

Charles wiggled and jumped to his shoulders. Then he found a comfortable position and rested there.

Touma walked to the door and rang the bell and after waiting for a while, the door finally opened. However, unlike the old man he was expecting, a silver-haired young man answered the door.

As there were few silver-haired characters and only one that was related to Azazel, Touma could immediately guess the identity of the young man.

‘Vali Lucifer, the strongest white dragon emperor in history.’ Touma thought.

From his posture alone, Touma could tell that Vali was an experienced warrior and despite his relaxed stance, Vali was ready to fight at any moment.

Meanwhile, Vali was analyzing the visitor as well.

At first glance, Vali could sense that Touma wasn’t someone normal and he was sure he wasn’t a delivery guy because he knew that Azazel’s “research materials” wouldn’t arrive today. Not to mention, Vali was getting bad vibes from the cat on his shoulder.

“State your business here.” Vali demanded.

“I am here to have a talk with Azazel.” Touma said casually.

Vali widened his eyes in surprise. After all, almost no one knew that Azazel was residing here! This was Azazel’s favorite place to either slack off or do important research, so he wouldn’t just tell anybody (even his secretary) about this location.

Vali was immediately alarmed and looked at Touma warily, ready to summon his sacred gear.

“I don’t know someone with that name.” Vali said and clenched his fist, ready to fight.

“Relax, I am here just to talk to him. Besides, I am just a normal human.” Touma lied as naturally as he breathed before an envelope appeared in his hand. “Give this to him, I am sure he will accept it when he sees this.”

Vali looked suspiciously at him and carefully grabbed the envelope. Using magic to quickly search for any signs of a trap, Vali found out that there was nothing abnormal in it.

He didn’t say anything and closed the door.

Touma didn’t mind waiting, so just stood there while playing with Charles.

“Meow!”

“Yes, yes, I will give you tons of fish beans after this, my king.” Touma said as he rolled his eyes, but the smile on his face indicated that he was enjoying it.

Then Touma heard footsteps heading towards the entrance and the door was opened again. And now, Touma finally found the person he was looking for!

“Please enter.” Azazel said and had a serious expression on his face. “Make yourself at home.”

Touma nodded and entered without hesitation.

While avoiding stepping on a few consoles and alcoholic drinks on the ground, Azazel led Touma to the dining table with Vali leaning on a wall waiting for them.

They sat in front of each other and Touma noticed the envelope he gave earlier, which was now open, and with pictures of underwear spread on the table.

“Before we start, I want to ask something.” Azazel said as his hands interlocked, forming a bridge with his fingers in front of his face. “Where did you get this? This is something even I couldn’t get my hands on.”

Azazel pointed his finger at the pictures, which had Gabrield’s underwear in them!

It is as Azazel said, it was something extremely difficult to accomplish even for someone as old as him!

“I have my own sources.”

“Care to share your sources?”

“Sorry, but I can’t even if I wanted to.” Touma said as he shook his head. “But I confirm that I am in possession of the real deal.”

“...What do you want in exchange?” Azazel asked, realizing where this was going.

Touma only smiled at his question.

“I only want a few requests.” Touma smiled and adjusted his seat. “Have you heard about Khaos Brigade?”

This got the full attention of both Vali and Azazel for different reasons.

“You know about them?” Azazel asked in surprise.

“Yes, but only bits of it.”

“I thought no one knew about them since they have been acting behind the scenes.” Azazel muttered as he rubbed his goatee. “So, what does that have in relation to your requests?”

“Hmn, before I say it, I think it’s better to explain a little bit. Unlike what people think, this terrorist organization isn’t united under one banner. It’s fractured into different factions and each has a different goal.” Touma explained. “And I wanted to ask you to track one of these factions and give me their locations.”

“Not eliminate them for you?” Azazel asked as he raised an eyebrow.
    “No, I have my own plans for them.” Touma shook his head. “They call themselves the ‘Hero Faction’, a group of powerful sacred users and some of them are descendants of ancient heroes. Their leader is Cao Cao and is the current user of True Longinus.”

“True Longinus!?” Azazel widened his eyes in surprise and clicked his tongue. “Can’t believe that the strongest sacred gear fell to the hands of the enemy.”

“It doesn’t end there.” Touma said. “They are also in possession of Dimension Lost, Annihilation Maker, and other sacred gears with subspecies balance breaker, but there is no need for confrontation.” He said and extended his hand. “So, do you accept it?”

Azazel rubbed his chin and thought for a while, before nodding.

“Alright, we accept it.” The leader of fallen angels nodded and shook his hand. He will check the veracity of the information later, but for now, he could use Touma to find some clues about Khaos Brigade.

“We have a deal then.” Touma said and as to fulfill his part of his deal, he summoned a case and handed it to Azazel.

The fallen angel didn’t question it and opened the case.

“Holy…” He muttered as tears fell from his eyes. “It’s exactly like how I imagined…”

Vali flinched and took a step back from the holy element that it was radiating.

Azazel wiped his tears and turned his head to Touma.

“You…what’s your name?” Azazel asked.

Touma tilted his head in confusion, before finally realizing that he hadn’t told his name yet.

“My name is Kamiya Touma, a normal high schooler.” He said and chuckled at their reaction.

“Touma, have you ever thought of joining Grigori?” Azazel said, with stars in his eyes.

“Sorry, but I am not planning on joining any organization.”

“I see, that’s a pity.” Azazel sighed in defeat. “Then what about your other requests?”
    Touma simply smiled.

“First is money, it’s very essential for me. And second, could you upgrade my house and fill it with defense mechanisms?”

Azazel nodded as it wasn’t difficult to provide. “Very well, it will be done right away.”

“I will appreciate it.” Touma said and took out his phone. “And I have something to show you, please watch this.”

Touma played the recording and Azazel’s expression grimaced.

“Thank you for showing me this. I had noticed Kokabiel doing some things behind the scenes, but I didn’t know he would go this far.” Azazel said as he bowed his head slightly.

“No problem, consider this as a gift for our partnership. Not to mention, I also live here.” Touma said and got up.

After bidding farewell, Touma returned home through a portal.

“Put more strength behind your swings, but never use your full force!”

“Fool! Didn’t I already tell you to not stay flat-footed?”

“Your movements are too linear! Try to come up with something better!”

“What are you two standing there for? Hurry up and join them!”

A series of commands echoed through the grass field near Kuoh, as the members of ORC were trying their best to take Touma down.

“Damn you Sona…*Huff* *Huff*...you didn’t tell me that it was this difficult.” Rias groaned as her clothes were drenched in sweat.

“I feel so hot~” Akeno said as her cheeks were red from doing intense exercise and being aroused. “...and wet~!”
    Rias ignored her comment as she layed on the grass.

On the other side, Kiba and Koneko sat on the grass exhausted as they tried to calm their breathing.

(A/N: I know his first name is Yuuto, but it feels weird to call him that, so I will keep calling him Kiba.)

“Good work everyone!” Touma said as he handed everyone lemonades. “You are all better than last time.”
    It’s been a few days since Touma started training them and he had to admit, it wasn’t as he expected. They were weaker than he thought.

It’s not that they didn’t train, it was a matter of mindset. They trained to keep ‘in shape', to practice their skills, etc, instead of training to become better. For that reason, Touma had to go the not-so-gentle route and start pressuring them, since he knew there won’t be much time left.

And the results were great, although they weren’t at an acceptable level yet, they improved each session they did.

“Now go home and take a shower, you are all drenched.” Touma said.

“Wait!” Rias called him. “Can we meet at the club later? I want to talk to you regarding the contract.”

Touma raised an eyebrow and waited for her to continue.

“I will accept the contract, I will pay you in advance in the club.”

‘Well, isn’t that good?’ Touma thought and nodded before returning home to shower and grab something to eat.

After a few hours, Touma went to school and entered the club building. As he was already familiar with them, he didn’t knock on the door and opened the door without hesitation.

As always, the entire peerage was present in the room.

“Oh, Touma. You arrived.” Rias said as she put down the papers. “This is our contract written there, you can check it if you want.”

Touma nodded and sat in front of her. Then Akeno arrived in front of him and put a cup of coffee on the table.

“Thank you.” Touma said in appreciation, he really liked the way she made them.

He grabbed the papers and read them carefully. After finding that there was nothing wrong with it, Touma sighed with his name.

“Good.” Rias nodded in happiness. “Then about–”

She was interrupted when a swirl of flames appeared on the ground as the Phenex crest formed in its center.

Rias and the rest of her peerage immediately frowned as a man appeared inside the magic circle.

“It’s been a while since I've been in the human world.” The blonde man said and turned around. “I came to visit you, my dear Rias.”

–––––––<––––––>––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––<–––––––>–––––––––

So give me suggestions for next character summons and who to give the Boosted Gear!

The Boosted Gear can also be given to the summoned ones!

And don't forget to join my discord server, or else you won't see your next 5stars

5. Jao

Jao (Verified Lemon Drop Addict)

Touma should respond with "Who is this burnt turkey?".

6. Demensional Wonderer

Demensional Wonderer Know what you're doing yet?

As far as canon characters go for giving Boosted Gear to, I think giving it to Mil-tan could be humorous.

For summons, I don't know why but Anya Forger popped into my mind 1st.
    I think with proper training and equipment/boosters, she could be a very deadly combatant or spy. It's hard to hide things from someone who can read minds after all.
    And since she has a somewhat decent range, she doesn't necessarily have to even confront the people you need information from.

7. Shaedy Hoe

Shaedy Hoe Thicc Shaedy

Damn right! Motherfuckers stay getting on my nerves cos they be swapping his names around. Half the time when I should be enjoying a damn fic, I end up correcting folks so they put some respec on my husbando's name.

Also, don't Touma already have the True Longinus? I thought he got it from a gacha. Right?

MrHeartless and Jao like this.
  8. Jao

Jao (Verified Lemon Drop Addict)

Maybe there is now two of them?

Shaedy Hoe and MrHeartless like this.
  9. MrHeartless

Yes

10. MrHeartless

There is Longinus, the noble phantasm of Percival (FGO), and the other is Longinus Sacred Gear, True Longinus.

The fallen angels mistook the Longinus (noble phantasm) as True Longinus from DxD, as it was the strongest holy spear known to them

11. cazador

cazador Versed in the lewd.

Not enough GACHA

12. Threadmarks: Riser Phenex
    MrHeartless

The calm atmosphere in the club soon turned tense upon the arrival of the newcomer.

“Riser Phenex…” Rias muttered the man’s name with some venom in her voice. “What are you doing here?”

“Oh? I can’t even visit my own fiance?” Riser said as if he was unaware of the dislikeness that Rias had on him.

“I am not your fiance!” Rias said while gritting her teeth.

Touma looked at this scene with a frown, but didn’t let it out on his face. He was bothered by the ‘Young Master’ vibes that Riser was giving off, now it only lacked him threatening others with his clan name and being bitch slapped.

“And the marriage is decided only after I finish college, so tell me why are you here, Riser Phenex!?” Rias shouted, but it seemed to go in one ear and out the other. Riser walked towards her with a mocking grin.

(A/N: I don’t remember if it was after highschool or after college, but I will leave it as it is.)

“You see, my dear Rias, your fiance couldn’t wait anymore and so our marriage was decided in two weeks time.” Riser said, but as he was near Touma, he didn’t bother to move away and tried to pass through. “Move, human.”

Much to his surprise, when his shoulders hit Touma's, it didn’t even budge at all even with his devil physic!

“Hmmn? You said something?” Touma asked, mocking evident in his voice.

“You…You dare!” Riser scowled and raised his fist, which was suddenly engulfed in orange flames.

Touma scoffed as he raised his hand and slapped the punch away and immediately brought up his other arm.

*Slap!*

Riser’s head twisted in a weird manner as a red mark of a palm printed on his face. He stumbled back as his neck caught fire, similar to his fist previously and was soon standing properly again thanks to the ‘Immortality’ of the Phenex clan.

“Bastard!” Riser shouted in fury. He was the public image of his family, and being injured by a human would tarnish his and the Phenex’s reputation, which is why he won’t allow him to get away with that unpunished. The blond devil conjured the flames of Phenex and was ready to launch himself at Touma, however, he was ultimately interrupted by a magic circle that everyone in the room except for Touma recognized.

In a second, a silver haired maid with red lipstick appeared within the magic circle.

“That’s enough!” She ordered, causing Riser to stop in his attempt of murder.

“Grayfia!” Rias called her in surprise.

She was Grayfia Lucifuge, the Queen of Sirzechs Lucifer and also known as the strongest Queen!

Riser clicked his tongue and obeyed her, dismissing the attack and his flames. He then walked towards Rias and sat next to her.

“I came with orders from Sirzechs Lucifer, I won’t allow anything to happen.” Grayfia stated, but then she looked around the room and saw Touma. She raised an eyebrow as she couldn’t recognise him from anywhere.

“When the Strongest Queen says that, even I get scared.” Riser said that in a carefree manner, but his eyes told otherwise as the fury contained in them would only calm down after killing Touma.

He proceeded to move his hand to Rias’ crimson hair while the other went towards her thigh, but they were soon slapped away by Rias.

“Riser, as I said earlier, I have no intention of marrying you.” Rias stated, much calmer now after recovering from her initial shock.

“You think our family will allow you to keep up with your selfishness much longer?” Riser asked in an amused tone.

“I have no plan on disgracing my family, but I also don’t intend to just allow them to marry me off to someone like you.” Rias said as she got up and moved away from him.

“Master predicted something like this would occur, so he proposed a Rating Game between you and your peerages to solve this matter.” Grayfia suddenly interjected, causing everyone’s attention to turn to her.

“I understand.” Rias said as she internally thanked her brother.

“I already have participated and accumulated many victories, so participating in this one won’t make any difference. But I have a condition.”

“And that is?” Grayfia raised an eyebrow.

Riser pointed his finger at Touma. “I want him to participate.”

Grayfia widened her eyes in surprise and turned her head to Touma. While Rias and her peerage had the same reaction as Grayfia.

“Wait, don’t let him involv–” Rias panicked and disagreed immediately as she couldn’t let her friend involve himself when he clearly wasn't involved in her mess.

“Very well, I will participate in this Rating Game on Rias’ side,” Touma said.

“Touma…” Rias was touched for a second, but shook her head and tried to stop him. “But…”

“However, even if I participate, what will be in it for me, Riser Phenex? As the one who proposed the condition, what will you offer?” Touma asked with a smile on his face.

“Such arrogance…” Riser’s eyebrow twitched in annoyance. “If Rias wins, the Phenex clan will grant you a request as long as it doesn’t put the clan in danger nor tarnish our reputation.”

‘Let’s see if you can still smile after I burn you to ashes!’ Riser thought as he sneered at Touma.

“Make it two.”

“What?” Riser was taken back by Touma’s words.

“I will accept it if the Phenex clan grants two requests.” Touma pronounced as he demonstrated with his hand, making a ‘V’ sign with his fingers.

“V-Very well.” Riser said, with his eyebrow twitching even more. Not wanting to deal with him anymore, Riser turned to Rias.

“Will Miss Grayfia approve and serve as witness to this agreement?” Touma asked as he glanced towards the maid.

Grayfia nodded, causing both of them to smirk for separate reasons.

Then Riser turned his head to Rias and a mocking smile appeared on his face.

“Besides, I want to ask this, is this your entire peerage, Rias?” Riser asked.

“And what if it was?” Rias said with a frown, causing Riser to guffaw and snap his fingers.

A Phenex magic circle appeared on the ground as Riser summoned his full peerage.

‘Were they already waiting to be summoned?’ Touma thought in curiosity, but remained silent to let the events occur.

Suddenly, a young girl from Riser’s peerage kicked the ground and flew towards Touma at a speed that was difficult even for a newly reincarnated devil to accompany.

The girl thrusted her staff into Touma’s stomach while her lips curled up into a mocking grin.

Touma looked at her with an untroubled face and took a step aside when she was almost reaching him. Then he clenched his fist and swung his arm. The back part of his hand made contact with the girl's face and sent her flying outside of the building to touch some grass.

Grayfia stared at Touma, her mouth slightly agape as she didn’t expect Touma to be this strong, while the ORC members were the same. Meanwhile, Riser and his peerage stared at him in shock.

“It was self-defense.” Touma said as he rubbed his hand with a hand towel to clean off the saliva that unfortunately landed on his hand.

His voice snapped Riser snap out of his shock and his brows furrowed in fury. He raised his hand and a fireball with the size of a head appeared.

“I will kill you!” Riser said and was about to throw it.

But one thing he forgo by rage was that he was in presence of the strongest queen, Grayfia Lucifuge.

A wall of ice surrounded Riser as the fireball was extinguished without damaging the wall.

“This is it. More than that and I will have to use force.” Grayfia said as she glared at Riser.

Rider's fury doused by Grayfia’s words, he grit his teeth and glared at Touma.

“Enjoy your life while you can, human, because I will make you regret being born.” Riser declared as he instructed his queen to grab his pawn before disappearing in his magic circle.

*Sigh*

A sigh escaped Grayfia’s mouth as she held her head with her hand. A rare moment where Grayfia broke her maid persona while still on duty.

“This became quite problematic.” She said and then looked at Touma with narrowed eyes. “Are you confident in defeating Riser, sir?”

“My name is Kamiya Touma and yes, I believe that I can defeat him.” Touma said confidently.

She continued to look at him for a second before breaking off and turned her head to Rias.

“And get stronger Rias, the current you can’t defeat him.” Grayfia warned before returning to the Underworld. “Good luck…”

After the strongest queen left, Rias sat on the sofa.

“Touma, why…?” She wanted to know why, why he would help her when he wasn’t involved.

“It doesn’t hurt giving a friend a hand, does it?” Touma asked her, not only that, he doubted that Riser could beat him anyway.

“Touma…” Rias’ heart pounded fast, and a pinkish hue found made its way to her face. “Thank you…”

“No problem.” Touma said with a smile.

“Ara~President and Touma-kun are flirting, should we leave the love birds alone?”

“A-Akeno!” Rias shouted as the blush increased.

Touma chuckled as he clapped his hands, gathering everyone.

“While this is fun and all, it’s better if we all return home for today and rest. Because for the next few days, your training will be harsher than before, understood?”

“Understood!”

Don't forget to join my discord server and if you have any suggestions leave a comment here!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
  13. SharkCultist

SharkCultist The Kamen Rider Of Depression

Two bitchslaps for the price of one.

14. Threadmarks: Eve (1)
    MrHeartless

The next day in the evening

*Siiiiiiiiip!*

“Beer in the new house is the best!” Rika said as she slammed the can on the table.

“But to think our son has a good friend like this, you should tell him to come over!” Tendou said as he raised the beer can while looking at the back of his son.

*Chop!* *Chop!* *Chop!*

“Maybe one day.” Touma said as he chopped the vegetables very quickly. ‘Hope that day never arrives.’

“Hmmn?” Rika raised an eyebrow while she eyed her son. “Say Touma, when did you get this good at cooking?” The last time she saw him cooking, he wasn’t nearly as skilled as he was now. Not only that, he is taller than before and his muscles seem more developed.

“I get it now.” Touma’s mom eyed her son with an understanding look. “I guess we should expect a daughter in law soon, or even more.” She joked, and the sound of chopping stopped for a second.

Tendou contemplated and nodded in agreement.

*Sizzle*

Rika sighed as she put her hand under her chin. “To think our big baby boy would get a girlfriend, no, maybe he already has one and is hiding her from us!?” She asked in a sudden ‘realization’.

Suddenly, two pairs of eyes landed on Touma’s back, as though two hawks had spotted their next prey.

He sighed, knowing they were just teasing, and adding alcohol into the equation wouldn’t make it end any sooner. He poured the dish on the plate, turned around and carried it to the table.

“Here, the last dish of dinner for tonight.” Touma sat down and raised his can of…juice. Yeah, his parents wouldn’t let him drink beer as he was still underage, so he opted for juice instead.

“““Kampai!””” And they started celebrating over their new house.

‘I feel that I am forgetting something.’ Touma thought, but he shrugged his shoulders and dismissed the idea. If he doesn’t remember it, then it shouldn’t be important.

Touma returned to his room after cleaning everything up.

He walked over the desk and sat on the chair. Suddenly a feeling comparable to breaking chains occurred inside Touma. He closed his eyes as he knew what it was.

The assimilation was complete.

More precisely, it was Percival's card. Masayuki’s card was near completion too.

Tapping his fingers on the desk in a rhythm, he leaned his body and pulled a suitcase under the desk.

Touma found this on top of the table in the kitchen when he was exploring around the house. Inside of the suitcase, there was Azazel’s personal contact and 15 million yen!

(A/N: 15 million yen = 109,738.17 USD)

Although Touma wanted to split it and give it to his parents, just remembering that they almost fainted when they saw the new house, he decided to hold it in for a while until given the opportunity.

Taking a third of the money, Touma wanted to convert them into GP, however to his most disappointment, only a part of the money he prepared was converted and the rest was left untouched.

Sighing in disappointment, Touma stored the remaining money in his [Inventory].

Supporting his cheek with his fist, he opened the [Gacha] tab.

[GP: 48 → 395]

‘Not here.’ Touma closed his eyes and took a deep breath. ‘Just one…just one…’

Illusional lights appeared in his field of vision and it rotated rapidly, revealing 10 cards.

[Character Card: Esdeath (AgK)]

[Assimilation Speed Boost Card]

[Power Boost Card]

[Power Boost Card]

[Black Keys (3) (FATE)]

[All Language Comprehension]

[Character Card: Julius Novachrono (Black Clover)]

[Weakness Removal Card]

[Power Boost Card]

[Noble Phantasm: Hanging Gardens of Babylon (FATE)]

Touma stopped moving, it took great effort for him to not jump and scream in excitement.

Besides the amazing cards that would help him greatly, Touma was more focused on the two characters and the Noble Phantasm he just got!

Esdeath was a sadistic and blood thirsty general of the anime Akame ga Kill that enjoyed battles more than anything. Besides that, Esdeath possessed a great charisma fit for a high ranking general that inspired many to fight for her and she also cared about her subordinates, her direct ones that is.

Julius Novachrono, the Wizard King of Black Clover anime. His magic to manipulate time was never shown at full potential as he never had opportunity to, but definitely one of the powerhouses of his universe. The nature of his magic was to steal time from others and use them to fuel his spells.

And lastly, the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the Noble Phantasm of Semiramis. A moving fortress that is perfect for an army in a war that also serves as a workshop. The only downside of this is that, like Semiramis, Touma had to gather the materials and do the ritual to build the fortress…

*Sigh*

Touma was disappointed that the Noble Phantasm didn’t come entirely, but the instructions are better than nothing.

Without further ado, Touma put Julius’ card in assimilation and equipped the Noble Phantasm and the language card, a handful skill that makes all languages known to you, be it ancient or modern, even from other worlds.

“Here, take a seat.” Touma said and gestured with his hand.

Akeno looked curiously at the young man, but didn’t say anything and complied.

‘He looks exactly like a teacher, maybe he is into roleplays?’ Akeno thought and a seductive laugh escaped from her lips.

“Touma-kun, is there a reason for calling me? Or do you want to spend some time with just us alone?” Akeno said as she licked her lips.

*Bonk*

“There is a right time and place for that.” Touma said as he retracted his hand. “I just wanted to have a talk between us.”

Akeno looked confused but nodded regardless.

“In the past few days, we have been training hard together and because of that I came to realization, you were holding back a lot, so I want to know why.”

Akeno winced at that, averted her eyes and bit her lower lip.

“That…Sorry, I can’t tell you.”

“Why? Do you have a demon sealed inside you or something like that?”

Akeno stared at him for a second before chuckling.

“No, it’s not like that. It’s because…”

‘Was it alright to tell him? Will he despise me once he learns the truth?’ Such thoughts occurred in Akeno’s mind. She has grown fond of this young man and Akeno wouldn’t lie that she was interested in him as a romantic partner. Just thinking of that made her stomach turn up.

Suddenly, a hand landed on her head and started patting her.

“It’s alright, take it easy.”

His comforting voice warmed up her heart and a smile blossomed in her face.

‘If it’s him, then maybe…’

“I-I am actually a hybrid of a fallen angel and a human…” Akeno started telling her story, from when she was just a child, to her mother being killed, her hatred for the fallen angels, everything to Touma.

He listened to everything attentively, not interrupting her.

At the end, a few tears gathered in the corner of her eyes, which was wiped by Touma’s hand.

“Thanks for telling me, Himejima-senpai.” Touma said with a smile.

“Y-You…don’t feel disgusted at me?” Akeno asked, with her voice trembling slightly.

“Of course not, you aren’t at fault for how you were born. Neither me nor everyone else will treat you differently just because you are the daughter of a fallen angel, so don’t worry and don’t hide yourself.” Touma comforted her.

Akeno saw the genuine expression and couldn’t hold herself anymore. She jumped forward and hugged Touma.

“Thank you…Thank you so much for being here with me…” Akeno muttered.

“You are welcome.” Touma hugged her back and whispered in her ears. “Thank you for being yourself.”

“Uhn.”

Days have passed and they are getting closer to the date of the Rating Game. But it wasn’t the only thing that got closer these days…

“Himejima-senpai?”

“Ufufu. Call me Akeno, Touma-kun.”

“...Akeno, others are watching.”

Indeed, Akeno has been acting more clingy and open to Touma, not that he minded, but it was still embarrassing in the public.

“It’s fine, let them watch all they want.” Akeno said as she readjusted her position on Touma’s lap.

*Cough* *Cough*

“Please mind your behavior here.” Rias said with her slight blush on her face.

“Ara, are you perhaps jealous,Rias?”

Rias was taken by surprise and blushed even more, but didn’t refute, which increased Akeno’s smile.

“Anyway, the date of the Rating Game is closing in and we should discuss how we handle the support role!” Rias said, raising her voice slightly because of the embarrassment she was feeling.

But what she said was true. Up until now, everyone in her peerage was more turned towards power and destruction while lacking any real support members.

‘Support? If I remember correctly…’ Touma widened his eyes as he finally remembered.

“I may have an idea to solve that problem.” Touma said.

Meanwhile, in the abandoned church, a blond girl about the age of Touma sneezed, feeling that someone was thinking about her. This lasts for a second before returning to her prayer.

First time writing something like this, so I hope it was something readable :p

Don't forget to join my discord server and if you have any suggestions leave a comment here!

15. Smurfpapa

Smurfpapa Verified Blue

Keep this up also if you are giving him anymore companions be wary of charchter bloat.

kamikazedrew and jedimaster1942 like this.
  16. ATruePotato

ATruePotato Not too sore, are you?

Just a heads up with Julius, he is possibly a worst option than esdeath due to certain spoilers.
    he has a demon inside him that possesses him instantly and easily in the lastest chapters of black clover. Moreover, the demon is the reason why blackclover even had Shonen moments as the demon kept rewinding when something he didnt liked occured, he is the source of the time powers and is very evil.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
    Idiot444 likes this.
  17. MrHeartless

Well shit, I didn't know about that.

But isn't his grimoire 3 leafs and not 5 leafs?

Idiot444 likes this.
  18. Shaedy Hoe

Shaedy Hoe Thicc Shaedy

Did you, like, not read his Wiki page or something before using him in the story? Cos that's kinda irresponsible lol. Also, wouldn't Esdeath's power be more useful against Riser?

Anyway, chapter's great so thanks for the update.

19. Threadmarks: Eve (2) (Happy New Year)
    MrHeartless

After Touma mentioned it, everyone’s attention focused on him.

“What do you mean by that?” Rias questioned, causing Touma to smirk.

“Remember the fallen angels that were in the church a few days ago?”

“Yes, but they suddenly disappeared in one night.” Rias paused and thought briefly. “And according to our investigations, there were signs of battle and traces of holy energy.”

Touma nodded.

“The reason for them staying in Kuoh was to observe Sacred Gear users and wait for an excommunicated nun to arrive and extract her Sacred Gear.”

“I see. Wait, how do you know all of that?” Rias asked in surprise.

“Because I’m the one who wiped them out.” Touma said as he leaned backwards against the sofa.

“You did!? All by yourself?” Rias and the rest of the group were shocked at the reveal.

“Yeah, but it’s their fault for attacking me first though.” Touma remarked while shrugging his shoulders. “Anyway, this isn't the time to talk about what I did. By now, the ex-nun should have already arrived at the old church, not only that, her age is closer to ours and her Sacred Gear allows her to heal people. sounds like an opportunity for you to try to recruit her, don't you think?”

“I…” Rias paused, thinking for a second.

‘Touma wouldn’t have asked us to do it if it was an impossible task or life threatening to us and I also don’t want to disappoint him after all the help he’s given us!’

Rias gathered her resolve and looked at him.

“I–We will do it!”

Touma smiled and got up from his seat.

“Good, now you should go. The earlier the better it is for you.”

“Yes!”

———————<———>————————————<———>———————

Casually strolling in the streets of Kuoh, Touma led the ORC members to the excommunicated nun. Such a group was bound to attract attention from the surroundings, receiving a few curious gazes from the people passing by, before returning to their routine.

Touma didn’t mind the stares and kept walking, while occasionally briefly touching the trees in the sidewalk. Each time Touma touched them, a portion of their time would be stolen and stored in him. A few decades taken from trees weren’t a meaningful difference and Touma had already accumulated a few hundred years worth of time.

Touma doesn’t know why Julius didn't do as he did, maybe he simply didn’t know, or maybe he never thought about it.

However, Touma felt strange, as though something was amiss. His gut feeling was telling him something was wrong every time he used Time Magic, but Touma couldn’t quite put his finger on what it was.

He didn’t allow his discomfort to show on his face though.

Unaware of his thoughts, Rias approached him from behind, her eyes filled with curiosity.

At first Rias ignored it, as she thought it was just a mere coincidence, but as they walked, she saw Touma put his hand on every tree they passed. It was a strange sight, and after a few minutes she was unable to contain herself and finally asked.

“What are you doing?” Her tone didn’t contain mockery, only inquisitiveness.

Her question caused everyone to perk up as they also were wondering what Touma was doing.

Touma pondered on how to answer as he retracted his hand from the tree. He had already befriended the peerage and considered them as close friends, some even more than that, so there was no harm in telling the truth.

“I am taking time to get more time.”

Rias blinked and tilted her head in confusion.

“...What?” She asked, but she could tell from the smile on his face that Touma was just messing with her.

“It is exactly as I said.” Touma stated, then he stopped abruptly. “Here, we’ve arrived, are you ready?”

“Of course!” Rias said with a smile. ‘I will show him that I can do it!’

“Good luck.” Touma said while waving his hand as Rias and everyone else walked towards the old church.

In Touma’s mind, he was aiding Rias as a ‘friend’ by showing a way to increase her peerage powerness, but the process would be done by herself and also an opportunity to gain experience.

‘Yeah, she should be fine.’

After all of them entered the church, Touma smiled and disappeared without making any sound.

*Ding* *Dong*

“Yeah, yeah, coming!”

The door opened and revealed Azazel with messy hair, half naked and…

“...I would appreciate it if you cover yourself and took a shower first, you stink of booze.” Touma complained as his face morphed with disgustness. There was another smell but he wouldn’t point it out.

“Oh, it’s you brat.” Azazel said and turned around. “Come in, make yourself at home.”

Two magic circles appeared under his feet. The windows were opened and the wind blew all the smell away from the house while Azazel cleaned himself.

“I never thought that I had to see you so soon.” He said as he poured whiskey on a glass cup. “Up for a drink?”

“No thanks.”

“Shame.” Azazel sighed and drank it all, “Just to inform you, we still haven’t located this Cao Cao yet, but coincidentally bases of different factions were under attack by monsters that appeared and disappeared in an instant, even some of our bases were attacked too.”

“That’s definitely the work of the Annihilation Maker.” Touma said and Azazel nodded in agreement.

“That’s what we suspect as well. This confirmed the authenticity of your information and maybe found some leads to your request.”

“Of course it’s true, who do you think I am!?” Touma remarked, Azazel only shrugged in response.

“So, what are you here for? I don’t think you came here just for this.” The fallen angel asked as he made himself comfortable on the sofa.

“You are right, I want to ask you if there is a way for humans to use holy power.” Touma asked.

Azazel rubbed his goatee with his fingers as he thought about it.

“It isn’t impossible for humans to use holy power, however it mostly depends on their circumstances. For once, the easiest way is to get a hold of Sacred Gear with holy nature. And the other is a little complicated as there will be a few requirements, first the person needs to at least be a natural-born holy sword wielder and undergo a special training while maintaining his heart and faith in my Big Daddy. Though normal people can use a Light Container if they can’t use holy swords.”

”Then is it possible to draw holy power from holy weapons?”

“There were attempts, but they mostly failed in the end.” Azazel said and paused briefly. “Even if an exorcist held an Excalibur fragment for example, they wouldn’t be able to draw from the weapon itself and use the holy power for their spells/techniques. We suspect it is because there is no direct connection between the wielder and the weapon.”

‘So it’s a matter of connection between the wielder and the weapon, and if what he said is true, then…’ Touma thought and got up from his seat. “I see, thank you for the information, is there a way for me to repay you?”

“There is no need for that, now get out I am a busy man.” Azazel said as he drank whiskey again. Touma nodded and disappeared in an instant, which made Azazel raise an eyebrow.

“Teleportation? No, if it was there would be a delay. Then it must be a time related ability.” Azazel said before sighing and looked at the window. “I feel the world is changing soon and that brat will be one of the causes of it. It might not be a bad idea to create a connection between us.”

And like this, days passed.

Rias had successfully recruited Asia into her peerage and explained her situation to the ex-nun, who was content to help someone in need. So they started training together.

Touma didn’t neglect his own training either, and even achieved some breakthroughs.

Then the day of the Rating Game finally came.

The respective groups were already inside the artificial space that was identical to Kuoh Academy and were inside their areas, waiting for the announcement for the beginning of the match.

Suddenly, a projection appeared in the fake sky, showcasing Grayfia’s face to everyone there.

“Good evening, everyone. I am Grayfia Lucifuge, the Queen of Satan Lucifer. I will be the judge for today's match between Rias Gremory and Riser Phenex.” Then Grayfia started listing the rules as her obligation as the judge. “...Then without any delays, let the match begin!”

20. Kenrio

Kenrio Not too sore, are you?

So after try in the easy routes and being blocked from the he chose the ever more easy route and didin't try to train his body ? Yeah this fact alone tell everything I need about the fic

21. Threadmarks: Rating Game (1)
    MrHeartless

A/N: I kinda forgor :p

(Before the announcement, at Rias' side…)

“Are you nervous?”

Rias looked at Touma upon being asked and released a sigh.

“It would be a lie if I said I wasn’t, but this is something I have to do.” Rias declared with resolve. “Although it was earlier than I expected, this is the day I have been waiting for, to finally free myself from that man.”

Compared to a few weeks ago, Rias was definitely stronger through the training she received from Touma.

Every time they were exhausted, Touma would speed up their recovery with Time Magic and restart training again until they reached their limits. While this wasn’t recommendable in the long run, it was certainly one of the best methods for the current circumstance.

“A-Although I don’t know how to fight, b-but I will do my best!” The newcomer said with her voice trembling nervously.

Asia, who only stayed in the churches and helped others never got into conflict with others, so this was her first real fight in her life. Even after the training, she was only able to learn how to dodge and avoid direct confrontation with enemies.

Her eagerness managed to calm Rias a bit and put a smile on her face.

Touma walked to the sofa and sat next to Rias.

“Here, lay down.” He said while patting his thighs.

“Huh?” Rias looked at his thighs and then back at his eyes, looking for confirmation.

“I said, lay down, Rias.”

“O-Okay!” Rias said while blushing slightly as she rested her head on his thighs. While she was used to being constantly teased by Akeno and was ‘somewhat’ exhibitionistic, she was still vulnerable to intimate activities with the opposite’s sex.

Touma started to slowly caress her head.

“Don’t worry, Rias. You all have trained for this moment, right? So there is no other outcome than complete victory!” Touma said as he tried to cheer her up.

Under his hand, her lips curled up, forming a genuine smile.
    “…Thank you, Touma. I feel better now.”

“You welcome.”

{Rias, the preparations are done.} Akeno’s voice suddenly echoed in Rias’ head. The Gremory’s Queen just finished spreading her familiars through the field.

‘I wanted it to stay like this for a while…’ Rias thought and sighed in disappointment.

“Thank you, Akeno.” Rias said, while slowly getting up and formed a telepathic link with everyone. “Everyone, get ready!”

Then a buzzing sound was heard outside and a projection of Grayfia appeared.

“Let the operation KFP start!”

(AN: KFP = Kentucky Fried Phoenix.)

———<———>————————————<———>———

In the field that situated between the ORC club, a small forest and the main building, Touma casually strolled while waiting for the opposing peerage members to appear and to his luck, they would appear soon.

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

Footsteps were quickly approaching Touma’s location. He raised his head and saw three figures coming in his direction.

‘Oh, they’re finally here.’ Touma squinted his eyes and the corner of his lips curled up.

The figure of a familiar blue haired young woman appeared within his sight accompanied by a blonde young woman with a twin drill hairstyle.

“It seems luck is on my side to be able to meet you right in the beginning.” The blue haired one said with a smirk. “I will finally make you pay for the humiliation!”

For those who don't remember, she was the one who was sent flying out of the window by Touma a few chapters back. Her name was Mira, one of Riser’s pawns. Since the incident, she has trained herself with the sole objective of beating the guy in front of her.

A silver cross sword appeared on Touma’s waist and he unsheathed it.

“You are free to try then.” Touma said as he took a stance.

It was Masayuki Honjou’s weapon, a Magisteel sword made by Dwarves in the other world. Because of the material it was made of, the sword has exceptional mana induction and is able to ‘grow’ along with the user.

There was a reason Touma didn’t use the Spear of Longinus.

It was too lethal for the devils and he could accidentally kill someone, which is something he doesn’t desire, as it will cause tons of trouble for him.

“Arrogant words for a human, but this time I won’t be caught off guard.” Mira said as she pointed her staff at Touma. “Remember this, my name is Mira and I’m the one who will defeat you!”

‘Right, I almost forgot that I was in a shounen world…’ Touma thought as he spent one millisecond to think of a proper introduction. “My name is Kamiya Touma, and as you know, a student.”

Mira let out a battle cry and dashed at Touma.

*Clank* *Clank* *Clank* *Clank* *Clank*

Mira attacked Touma without a break from all angles, but each time they were deflected by his sword.

‘How?’ Sweat ran down Mira’s forehead. ‘Why are my attacks not landing on him? How is he deflecting all of my attacks?’

“Bastard! What tricks are you playing?” Mira shouted without ceasing her attacks.

“Tricks? I’m fighting fair and square.” Touma said in his most ‘innocent’ tone. “Don’t tell me, are you already tired?” His question made Mira grit her teeth.

“Don’t kid with me! I am a proud member of Lord Riser’s peerage!” She shouted as the staff engulfed in flames, similar to Riser's one.

“Stop. It’s enough, Mira.” The blond one, who was silent until now, finally spoke.

“Lady Ravel!” Mira said in surprise and the flames that covered her staff extinguished.

“Retreat for now, we have already seen enough.” Ravel commanded and Mira jumped to where the young Phenex was.

"Hmm? So your ‘Lady’ finally decided to stop watching and join in?” Touma asked.

“No, I won’t be fighting.” Ravel replied to him while waving her hand. “While it was interesting to see a human reaching such a high level of skill, I guess it's as expected from someone who trained the Gremory’s peerage. But…” She
    paused and a smile formed on her face. “I wonder how long will you last?”

“My name is Ravel Phenex, Riser’s younger sister as well as his bishop and strategist.” She introduced herself and snapped her fingers. Soon, several figures came out of the buildings and from the forest too. “So, any last words, human?”

Touma maintained his smile, but one could see his eyes glowing as he looked at them.

While this was happening, the rest of the team were rushing towards Riser’s location.

“Rias.” Akeno called her King while turning her head to the side. “They have gone after Touma as he predicted. He has confirmed everyone except the King and Queen are there.”

“Good job, Akeno. Everything is going as we planned.” Rias said and then looked in a certain direction.

Akeno smirked upon seeing Rias’ face. “Fufufu.It’s cute to see you concerned for someone, Rias.”

“Akeno! This isn't the right place or time for this!” The crimson devil exclaimed with a slightly crimson blush on her cheeks.

“I know, but everything is going to be alright. It’s Touma we are talking about after all.” Akeno said as she patted her friend’s shoulder.

“But…”

“Have faith in Touma, President.” Kiba said from the side. “He isn’t someone to be defeated here.” As someone who trained under a famous historical figure, Kiba could confirm that Touma was strong enough to face them alone. Besides, the amount of secrets up his sleeve was assuring, as he could turn the table if something unexpected occurred.

“...You are right. It was stupid of me to be concerned for him, I am sure he will beat everyone up.” Rias chuckled and turned around. “Then let’s head to the enemy King!”

“““Yes, president!”””

22. Extras: Aux Chap
    MrHeartless

[⅓]

GP: 379

1 Roll - 3 GP

10 Roll - 30 GP

[⅔]

Kamiya Touma

Race: Human

Character Assimilation

Fully Assimilated: [Percival (Lancer) (Fate)]

In Progress: [Masayuki Honjou (Tensura)] [Julius Novachrono(Black Clover)] [Empty] [Empty]

Summons

[Charles (Flerken) (Marvel)]

Abilities

[Cheonmujiche (Ending Maker)] [Crest of Star EX (FATE)] [Immortality (Fountain of Youth) (NNT)] [Stand: Laplace’s Unicorn (JOJO)] [All Language Comprehension] [NP: Hanging Gardens of Babylon (FATE)]

[3/3]

[World Travel Ticket: Campione]

Etc.

Zythe17, Montk, xizsec01 and 22 others like this.
  23. Threadmarks: Rating Game (2)
    MrHeartless

Riser’s peerage members surrounded Touma so as to not let him escape.

If it were anyone else, they would find themselves in a very difficult situation. However, Touma was different. Having fully assimilated with Percival, Touma gained the strength of the Lancer Servant and Time-magic from Julius, it was all too easy to escape this predicament.

‘Logically, I should defeat everyone here quickly and go to help the others, but alas, the magic nerd in me asks to see more of the Phenex’s oh so prided fire.’ Touma chuckled silently as he looked at them.

Ravel felt a chill running down her spine. ‘Why is he laughing in this situation? Did he go crazy? Or he was already insane?’ The young Phenex shook her head. ‘No! You have to concentrate on battle, Ravel!’ She waved her hand and signaled others to attack.

The first ones were the twin sisters Ile and Nel, who were both pawns. They dashed at Touma and raised their chainsaws.

*Vruuum!*

They jumped simultaneously and swung their weapons at Touma.

““Take this!”” They shouted in union.

Touma didn’t waver and simply blocked their attack with his sword.

‘Laplace.’ He called upon his stand, and a humanoid being appeared behind him. ‘Let’s start by cleaning up the small fries first.’ He put more strength into his block and shoved the twin sisters away.
    *Keuk!*

When both of them were about to land on the ground, the sisters tripped over their own feet, and ended up with both of them crashing into the dirt. But what they didn’t count on was the chainsaws they were wielding, the force of the collision caused them to hit each sister in their moment of carelessness.

They let out groans of pain before dispersing into molts of light.

[Two pawns of Riser’s peerage have been disqualified.]

“...”

‘What just happened?’ All of them wondered as they looked to the place where their pawns once were. It all happened too suddenly for them to intervene.

‘What did he do?’ Ravel thought as she warily glared at Touma. Despite Ile and Nel young appearances and their attitude in battle, they were decades old and have years of Rating Game experience, so for them making such clumsy
    mistakes was close to impossible! ‘As expected, he has a trump card under his sleeve!’

“Change plans! Formation B!” Ravel commanded. She felt a little guilty for using the twins to test the waters, but it was necessary for her plan. ‘We were just going to rough him up a little, but it doesn’t seem to be that easy anymore.’

The peerage nodded and in that moment, there was a shift in the air around them.

‘More like they finally started taking me as a proper opponent. Not that it would change anything though.’ Touma thought and shrugged his shoulders.

“Be honored, Kamiya Touma, for making our Lady take you seriously, but your luck has run out. No matter what trick you used on us, it won’t work again!” A knight declared and unsheathed her sword. “This will be your end!”

Without much delay, the bishops launched spells at Touma, while the knights, rooks, and pawns, charged after the barrage.

*Booom!*

A cloud of dust rose from the ground, blocking Ravel’s view of the battlefield.

‘Did we get him?’ Ravel asked in her mind, for some reason, she felt uneasy about this situation.

(A/N: She just raised a death flag.)

Normally, one person would think that their victory was guaranteed in this situation, but Ravel thinks differently. As the one responsible for strategy, Ravel would only feel secure when she was assured of her victory.

However, even after waiting for a few seconds, Ravel didn’t hear the announcement yet. Then she conjured a gust of wind to clear the view.

“You’re kidding me…” Ravel muttered as her eyes widened in astonishment and horror. She unconsciously took a step back, as she couldn’t believe in what she was seeing.

All the members of Riser’s peerage were trapped inside of a blue sphere and completely immobilized in an instant! Not to mention, Touma was unscathed from their frontal assault!

‘Just what kind of monster we stumbled upon? Was he chosen by Lord Lucifer to help his sister?’ Ravel thought as sweat ran down her forehead.

[Time magic: ChronoStasis].” Touma muttered the name of the spell he used, his voice slightly distorted.

“–!”

“My magic allows me to control the flow of time. Currently, time has stopped for all of your friends. In fact, they don’t even have any clue what happened to them.” Touma said and looked straight into Ravel’s eyes. “So what will you do, Lady Phenex? You might free them if you manage to defeat me.”

“...Will you release them if I ask nicely?” Ravel asked with a forced smile as she dropped her arrogant attitude. It took no fool to realize that her defeat was inevitable.

Ravel didn’t need to hear an answer from Touma, his smile alone told her everything she needed to know.

“So, any last words, devil?” Touma asked, making Ravel grimace as she felt the jab.

*Sigh*

“There is no helping it.” The Phenex muttered to herself, and clenched her fists. “I might lose, but don’t think I will go down easily!” She shouted as she conjured fireballs around her. “I am Ravel Phenex, a proud member of the Phenex clan!”

‘I hope I can hold this monster until my brother defeats their King.’

Time passed and Ravel grew more and more exhausted as the ‘fight’ went on. Contrary to some moments prior, her fancy clothes were covered in dirt, grime, and blood.

‘It feels like I am playing a game of tag and I am the slow tagger!’ She bemoaned in frustration. Her demonic energy reserves were nearing empty and she hadn't even landed a hit on the human in front of her!

Her flames would suddenly disappear as soon as they approached him and when Ravel launched herself at him, he would simply disappear from his spot, or, she found herself being tossed elsewhere. Things escalated and they were no longer on the ground, they opted for the sky as it had more space.

‘And his smirk just irritates me further!’ Ravel thought and gritted her teeth as she chased him. “Just…STOP MOVING ALREADY!” She howled and sped up in Touma’s direction.

Touma looked at her in the corner of the eye, clearly amused at the current situation.

“Sure.” He said happily and turned around before stopping abruptly, without warning.

Ravel widened her eyes as she didn’t expect him to really stop, but it was too late, at the speed the Phenex was flying, her momentum wouldn’t allow her to stop or change directions.

“Wait–!” The blond devil closed her eyes and braced herself for the impact, but instead she felt warm arms around her back. “Hnn?” She slowly opened her eyes and saw that she was in his arms. Her cheeks turned red in embarrassment for a moment before she realized their situation. She grinned evilly and returned the hug.

“I GOT YOU!” Ravel shouted and embraced him tightly to not let him escape. However, her excitement would soon die the moment she found out that she couldn’t move nor conjure her flames at all!

‘Don’t tell me–!’

“I didn’t know you were desperately chasing me for a hug, if you wanted I could’ve given you one, you know?” Touma said in a teasing tone and patted her head. Ravel was extremely embarrassed and if it weren’t for Touma’s spell, she would be all red now.

“Now that I have seen enough, I guess it’s time to end this.” Touma said and raised his hand. “It was nice playing with you, Ravel.”

‘I see…It seems I didn’t manage to buy enough time for my brother. Kamiya Touma, you are certainly the most annoying opponent I have ever met. The next we meet, I…’ Ravel thought and chuckled in her mind. ‘I would like to talk to you properly. ’

*Snap!*

Touma snapped his fingers and every member that was trapped inside his spell turned into molts of light.

[Six pawns of Riser’s peerage have been disqualified.]

[Two rooks of Riser’s peerage have been disqualified.]

[Two bishops of Riser’s peerage have been disqualified.]

Grayfia’s voice traveled throughout the virtual space, shocking a duo and reassuring others.

Touma turned his gaze in the direction of Kuoh academy’s main building.

“Time to see how they are doing.”

Long time no see folks, I bet you didn't even miss me :D

24. pingas plight

pingas plight Not too sore, are you?

"Why am I hearing game over music?"

25. Xcell

Xcell Know what you're doing yet?

This story is kind of hard to read for a number of reasons. For starters it has quite a few grammar errors and kind of just odd dialogue. Then it just has this kind of third person contrast I don't like. As it feels like it's meant to be in first person but the author isn't very good with English and doesn't understand when to use first and third person perspectives to make it feel natural or maybe how to do that. Then there's just the descriptive details are kind of lacking in the story.

And there was just various cringe moments in the story.

Overall I find this a shame. As the DxD universe is a very interesting universe and Gacha story can be fun reads if the author paces the story right and doesn't give the main character some Uber crazy powers from the Gacha right away.

26. BJJPanda

BJJPanda I trust you know where the happy button is?

The story is good but it would be even better with less editor/author notes in the middle of a chapter as it breaks the flow of the chapters.
    Also, he is becoming op too fast maybe slow down with the gacha?

RavenSnake317, Kenrio and Xcell like this.
  27. Mylael

Mylael Know what you're doing yet?

Great chapter can't wait for more!

28. Threadmarks: Rating Game (3)
    MrHeartless

A/N: Author here saying beforehand that my naming capabilities sucks, so if you find the names of techniques/etc cringe, then I apologize in advance.

With the help of the familiars, Riser could be located relatively easily, for he had no intention of hiding. Together with his queen Yubelluna he waited for Rias' arrival in Kuoh's track and field.

Rias and her peerage made their way from the old school building to Phenex's location, choosing a different route than Touma. They heard the sound of explosions in the background and silently prayed for his safety.

Normally, Rias would rush to his aid, but Touma instructed them to follow the plan and not worry about him.

“Everyone, we are approaching his location.” Akeno said and they nodded in union. They turned around the corner and finally met their opponents.

"So you finally came to me, Rias. I was tired of standing around, but if it's for my soon to be wife, I find it bearable to wait." Said Riser in his usual arrogant tone.

"No one will be your wife, not now nor in the future, Riser!" Retorted Rias, who did not want to continue playing his game. "Everything will be settled here once and for all!"

“Then struggle as you want.” Riser let out an amused snort. “Yubelluna, do whatever you want with them.”

“Yes, Lord Riser.” The Phenex’s queen compiled to his call and walked forward.

“Akeno.” Rias turned to her best friend.

“Ufufufu, I know. I will end this soon and then go to help you.” The half fallen said with her hand covering her mouth and stepped forward.

The respective queens had a brief staredown contest before Yubelluna broke eye contact first and flew towards the sky. Akeno let out an “Ara ara” and followed her suit.

This will soon be a battle between queens and the sky as the battlefield they have chosen. The sound of explosions and lightning cracking could be heard everywhere around the battlefield.

“As entertaining all of this is, it’s finally time to put an end to this.” Riser said and spread his arms open. “Come at me, my dear Rias, and I will show you how futile your little resistance is against the might of immortal Phenex!”

“Let’s see who will laugh at the end.” Rias said and charged the power of destruction in her hand. “[Destruction Blast]!” A magic circle with the same color as her hair appeared in front of her and shot a crimson lightning at Riser.

The blond devil snorted and was unfazed by her attack. The immortality of Phenex would heal his wounds as long as he had demonic power, so Riser wasn’t worried about the damage, on the contrary, he wanted to demoralize Rias by healing all the wounds she dealt on him.

‘Oh Rias, no matter what you do, it will be all useless in the end. I will keep regenerating until you have no strength left!’ Thought the Phenex as he grinned.

Then the lightning hit him and Riser was sent a few meters back and created a cloud of dust.

“I have to admit. If I was anyone else, it would probably leave me in a bad condition. However…” Riser emerged from it with an arrogant smirk and was unscattered aside from his dirty clothes. “It’s useless–”

[Twin Crimson Snake]!” Rias didn’t let him finish and immediately continued her attack.

Rule number 1: Never let your enemies finish their monologue

Two magic circles appeared and two crimson snakes appeared out of it, with each flying towards Riser and circled around his arms. Immediately, the snakes pushed and threw the devil.

“Kiba!”

“On it!” Kiba dashed forward and a dark red sword appeared in his hand. “[Sword Birth]!” A mountain of blades like the one in his hand emerged from the ground and each pointed towards the sky.

Kiba felt much of his demonic power reserves emptying quickly as he prepared his next move, but he didn’t waver and concentrated on his next attack.

"[Sword Birth: Barrage Mode]!" He waved his hand and felt his demonic power leave him, the blades shooting into the sky and piercing many parts of Riser's body. Each blade has the ability to let the target's demonic power escape into the atmosphere, effectively acting like a temporary hole in a container.

Yellow flames immediately appeared in the wounds, but compared to before they were smaller in size and its effectiveness also seemed to decrease.
    This didn’t go unnoticed to the Phenex and widened his eyes in shock after realizing their plan. ‘It seems I had underestimated them. They knew the immortality of Phenex is directly related to our own demonic power and talent, so they targeted first my demonic power reserves to limit my regeneration.’ The sentiment would soon be replaced by rage and with a burst of his power, yellow flames came out of his body and destroyed all the swords around him.

“I must praise you, for you to make me, a proud member of the Phenex clan, bleed.” Riser said with fury in his eyes. He landed on the ground with his figure engulfed in flames as it healed his wounds, but there were some visible stains of blood on his clothes.

[Two pawns of Riser’s peerage have been disqualified.]

“...And maybe that human isn’t that bad after all.” He commented while looked at the sky and then at Rias. “However, this is where the playtime is over.”

The blond devil waved his hand and the flames disappeared along with his wounds. He raised his hand and a big yellow magic circle appeared. “Take this! [Great Phenex Fire]!”

Then it shot a torrent of yellow flames and it traveled at high speed in Rias’ group.

Rias hurriedly gathered her demonic power in one spell and fired it. “[Destruction Canon]!”

The yellow flames Phenex collided with the Power of Destruction of Bael and both struggled for dominance. Rias’ PoD (Power of Destruction) had more raw destructive power, but Riser had more demonic power to fill in what he lacked, so he began to overcharge the spell.

Sweat ran down Rias’ forehead as she was slowly being pushed back, but even then she tried her hardest to fight back.

‘I will run out of strength if this keeps on going!’ Rias thought and tried her best to come up with a solution. ‘I will have no choice but to use everything in an instant!’

The redhead let out a warcry and her spell reduced in size, but increased in potency. The flames were being slowly pushed back, but it wasn’t enough to turn the tables.

‘Even this isn’t enough…’ Rias grimaced, but suddenly a golden lightning fell from the sky at Riser’s spot. The Gremory heiress immediately recognised them as the Holy Lightning from her Queen. She smiled and thought of ‘thanking’ Touma for helping Akeno to overcome her past.

Due to the surprise attack and the Holy element, Riser staggered for an instant, but in that short time was enough for Rias to reverse the situation. The PoD went through Phenex’s flames and successfully hit the blond devil.

“Ughrr!” Riser let out a painful groan as he fell on the ground. He coughed blood and tried to regulate his breath.

Rias also fell on her knees exhausted, but there was a triumphant smile upon seeing the injuries on her enemy.

‘I did it!’ Rias thought happily while panting heavily.

“Lord Riser!” Yubelluna shouted and she tried to get close to her King. She was covered in bruises and scorch marks on her clothes, In her hand there was a golden vial, which didn’t go unnoticed to Rias.

‘Phoenix tear! This is bad, we can’t let him recover!’ Rias thought and tried to get up, but found that she didn’t have any strength to do so. So she turned to her Queen and Rook who was still somewhat fine. “Akeno, Koneko! We can’t let them recover!”

She received a nod from both of them and they immediately went to intercept their opponents. Then Rias found herself covered in green light, she turned around and saw Asia with her forehead covered in sweat.

“Thank you, Asia.”

“T-This is nothing, president!” The blondie replied.

‘How cute.’ The redhead thought, but shook her head and concentrated back on the ongoing fight.

The purple haired Queen upon seeing them approaching immediately casted several magic circles.

“Don’t get in my way!”

*Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!*

Akeno casted a shield that protected her and Koneko from the explosions.

“Annoying.” She heard the petite girl muttering and she couldn’t agree more. During her fight, the Bomb Queen kept spamming explosion spells from distance and immediately retreated farther away once she made sure to render Akeno’s vision.

Akeno raised her hand and a golden electricity traveled between her fingers.

“[Holy Lightning]!” She called again her bloodline power and fired at the Queen.

However, contrary to her thoughts, Yubelluna tanked the attack with her body and managed to reach her King.

“H-Here, Lord Riser.” Yubelluna said between her breaths and shakingly opened the vial. She tilted her hand and a single red drop fell on Riser, healing all of his injuries.

Riser got up and patted his Queen’s shoulder.

“You did good, Yube. You can rest for now.” Riser said and the purple haired woman nodded. The blond King looked at Rias and her group and said with visible anger in his voice. “Now, Gremory’s peerage, time for round 2.”

Rias’ peerage prepared to fight like Riser, however an announcement stopped them from making any move.

[Six pawns of Riser’s peerage have been disqualified.]

[Two rooks of Riser’s peerage have been disqualified.]

[Two bishops of Riser’s peerage have been disqualified.]

““W-What!?”” Riser and Yubelluna exclaimed in surprise and widened their eyes in shock and suddenly started feeling a sense of dread. While Rias’ group chuckled.

“I knew you could do it, Touma.” Rias muttered and she felt a presence in the sky. Looking up, she saw a black haired young man floating in the air while smiling in their direction.

Long time no see folks, I've been busy with school :V

29. Smash4CloudMain

Smash4CloudMain Not too sore, are you?

Nice Chapter.

30. Threadmarks: Rating Game (Finale)
    MrHeartless

(At Riser’s side…)

Riser Phenex was having a bad day.

No, that wasn’t exactly accurate.

He hasn't been feeling well since that damned HUMAN appeared. At first he hadn’t thought of him much when they first met, only a tiny bug that could be eliminated at any time.

However, Riser was wrong, WAY wrong.

He had noticed it when his pawn was easily countered and sent flying. But as a member of the Phenex clan, Riser couldn’t show any weakness to anyone, every devil had their own pride after all.

Since that day, Riser had a feeling of dread that a tragedy was about to befall him. If it wasn’t for his parents wanting him to marry the redhead devil, he wouldn’t do it! But now it reached this point, Riser couldn’t just tarnish the honor of Phenex. So he had used his contacts to get information of the young man Touma Kamiya, but no matter how hard they searched for something useful, it was all in vain, everything they got about him seemed no different from ordinary.

With no other choice, Riser instructed his peerage a few days prior Rating Game to take care of the human while he along with his Queen dealt with Rias and her peerage. He hoped the unease in his heart would go away.

However, as the same as before, Riser was wrong.

Not only had Touma eliminated his entire assigned peerage, but Rias and her group proved more troublesome than he had anticipated.

'Dammit, what exactly happened during those two weeks? Riser cursed in his mind. His demonic power reserves were lower than he would have liked, not to mention that his gut kept telling him to get the hell out of there as soon as possible ever since that human had suddenly appeared. 'Where did someone like that show up?

"I-It's impressive that you have defeated all my peerages, but so what? You are still no match for me!" Riser knew he sounded ridiculous, but he could not think straight at the moment, not when his instincts were constantly screaming at him. Even then, he could not show weakness.

And for some reason, the human did not respond to his provocation. Instead, he had put on a sinister smile that sent a shiver down Riser's spine.

(General POV)

Touma ignored Riser’s provocation and land next to Rias and her peerage gathered around him.

“Are you okay? Are you injured?” Asia spoke first in a concerned tone and was ready to use her Sacred Gear to heal him, however he brought his hand up and stopped her.

“Don’t worry about me, they weren’t that much trouble to begin with.” Touma said with a reassuring smile before turning to Rias. “What’s the current situation?”

“We managed to hold off and even exhaust Riser to the point we could injure him, however his Queen healed him with a drop of Phoenix Tear.” Rias told him a summary of what happened.

“Good, but how about you?”

“*Sigh* Kiba And I are exhausted during the confrontation with Riser, but I can still fight.”

“I can still fight just fine.” “Me too.” Akeno and Koneko said respectively.

“I can–” Asia tried to join in, but it was immediately denied by everyone.

“No, you are still not ready to fight anyone yet.” Touma countered in which the blond girl just dropped her shoulders. Seeing her like this, Touma couldn’t help but pat her head.

“Keep training and one day you might join us in the battle.” Touma said and retracted his hand.

Asia nodded and then all of them turned to Riser.

“Now…Chicken Nugget, it’s time to end this Rating Game.” Touma said and turned to the remaining Phenex.

“C-Chicken Nugget…?” Riser muttered dumbstuckered as no one ever called him that. He gritted his teeth in anger and clenched his fists. “There will be no ashes when I am done with you!”

Touma chuckled and stepped forward. “Rias, I am leaving his Queen for you.”

“Roger.” Rias said along with her peerage.

Looking at Touma who ignored him completely, Riser grew more annoyed. “Do you think you can do whatever you want–!?” The devil didn’t finish speaking when a fist suddenly hit his stomach. “Buwah!”

The force was great enough to send him flying from his place in an instant.

‘How is it possible? How is he so fast?’ Riser thought and stopped mid-air. ‘This is bad, I need to get out and re…cover…’ His thoughts were interrupted by a foot approaching quickly his face.

[Time Magic: Epitáchynsi Chrónou (Time Acceleration)]’ Touma chanted silently, making the time around his body accelerate greatly and did a roundhouse kick on Riser’s face.

*Booom!*

Riser’s body crashed on the ground at high speed, creating a crater on the ground. The devil coughed and groaned in pain as his clan’s trait tried its best to heal him.

‘Why does it fucking hurts so much!’ He thought and tried his best to stand up, but his knees weren’t helping much as it kept shaking. Then he saw Touma appear in thin air in front of him and glared at him with hatred.

“Bastard…I will fucking murder you…” Riser muttered under his breath as he was breathing heavily at this point.

‘I didn’t even need to use [Crest of Stars] to beat this guy up. Is it that unique skill that I got from Masayuki, where every one of my attacks are critical hits?’ Touma thought and he took a mental note to create a fighting style that combines most of his abilities and use them effectively.

Touma crouched and looked directly at Riser’s eyes.

“Tired already?” He mockingly asked.

“You…!” Riser clenched his fist and tried to punch him, but he was too slow for Touma. The black haired young man simply side stepped and dodged the blow easily.

Riser stumbled on his own feet after failing to deliver the punch and fell on the ground again.

“It’s useless. There is no chance for you to win, Riser.” Touma said and extended his hand. Then a comically pink colored gun appeared in his hand and pointed at the devil in front of him. Touma had to use all of his willpower to grin like a madman at his little mischievous plan.

[The Queen of Riser’s peerage has been disqualified.]

"W-Wait! Do you know how important this marriage is for the future of the entire Devil society? This is a union between two high-class devils, from which the strongest devil of all times can emerge! So why is a powerful human like you interfering with it!?” Riser said as he retreated a little away from Touma.

“You are asking for my reason?” Toma questioned and stopped for a second. “If I had to pick one, it would be for my own interests and also to lend a hand to a friend. Also, do you really think that just because the union between Gremory and Phenex Pillars will give birth to a devil with both of these traits? It’s not even guaranteed and with how awful the fertility of devils are I doubt you would ever succeed.”

“B-But there is a possibility!” Riser countered immediately. “And don’t be ridiculous! After humiliating us and interfering just for that mere reason?” He asked indignantly while buying time to recover.

“That’s right. While I won’t tell you my objectives, I will let you know that I don’t care about that tiny possibility of the strongest devil or some bullshit. Whatever your or your clan’s plans may be will just disappear along with your genitals.” Touma said as he put index finger on the trigger.

“*Tsk* You are mad!” Riser didn’t understand what he meant by that, but he felt that Touma wouldn’t listen to him anymore. So he used the remaining of his demonic power to create a torrent of flames at Touma’s direction with Phenex’s flames and wind magic. “[Hell’s Fire]!”

*Sigh*

“I already told you it’s useless.” Touma muttered and accelerated himself in time and reappeared behind Riser in an instant. "Farewell, miss Phenex.” Touma pressed the trigger and it shot a pink beam at Riser.

Then Touma immediately punched ‘him’ and knocked Riser out with a punch.

[The King Riser Phenex has been disqualified. The winner of the Rating Game is King Rias Gremory.]

And the Rating Game has finally ended.

Discord: https://discord.gg/AYSJhVyMbx [/QUOTE]