• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dark General OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been questioning, and now answers!

Energy Drain is something that you can normally only do to a person within arms' reach of you. It generally requires close contact, but not skin contact, and is extremely obvious.

People (and for those who can use a similar effect on terrain, things) affected by Energy Drain are visibly tired and worn out. A tree starts to droop, flowers wilt, etc. You can stop this effect by barely taking any energy, but what fun is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
My skill at draining stuff means I get more energy for similar amounts of tiredness, correct?

Robotninja said:
How subtle is my claimed territory when passive?
No normal humans can notice the difference, and most supernatural beings will only notice if they either take a good long look and know there's something wrong, or have an affinity for the territory themselves.

Weapon type, what about fists? Or maybe the gauntlets.

Redon said:
Weapon type, what about fists? Or maybe the gauntlets.
Your level of training has hardened your body to outside forces, giving you the following skill to add to your character sheet.

"Berserk Might- When using your Berserker skill, your strength soars to truly absurd levels. Given proper leverage, you could throw multiple tons of material for a city block!"

You start with a pair of bronze gauntlets that reach halfway to your elbows. They have no special properties beyond being completely invulnerable to any level of force.

Happerry said:
What does Spears give Me?
I'm sorry, I totally forgot!

You have a single rank in weapon use, so your weapon can be imbued with your magical power to enhance it physically and let it tear through supernatural and mundane resistance.

You have a five foot spear with a short blade on the tip, designed to punch through armor. The blade blossoms into a rose's flower when it pierces flesh.

I'm thinking draining from inanimate objects is the least efficient of my draining methods. But it is enough to get a tiny amount of energy from large amounts of worked objects that have purpose to them. It gets that energy by degrading/destroying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back