• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Ask about what they did today. Tell them that you are now a millionaire singer and are thinking of releasing another song.

[X] Ask about what they did today. Tell them that you are now a millionaire singer and are thinking of releasing another song.

[X] Tell your dad that the brewery should be going forward

[X] Proudly mention the progress your apprentice has made in her studies.

[x] Suggest that the Shy Stalker and Gaseous Hunter go on their honeymoon since they never had one

[X] Suggest that the Shy Stalker and Gaseous Hunter go on their honeymoon since they never had one
-After he's completely fixed and checked, of course.

[X] Suggest that the Shy Stalker and Gaseous Hunter go on their honeymoon since they never had one
-After he's completely fixed and checked, of course.

[X] Get back to work

Oni Lee can get his own food. We need to finish up Geoff so that he isn't one wrong comment away from having his new persona come undone.

On another note, I think this is the worst quality chapter in the quest. So many missing and misspelled words! Once I get some sleep I'll get back with the specifics.

[X] Get back to work
[X] Other - Have dad take Hollow Man some food.

[X] Get back to work

[X] Get back to work
-But have someone bring Hollow Man food, he's our first friend and we shouldn't forget about him just because we got more friends... and remembered we had a dad.

As you wait for your dad to respond Emma speaks up, "Can we go toy shopping tomorrow? Can we? Can we? Can we?" Emma grabs on to your arm and starts to pulling on you, gently shaking you back and forth, while she continues to chant, "Can we?"

If Emma thinks she can possibly annoy out annoy you then she has another thing coming. Nobody can possibly be as annoying as you can be when you put your mind to it. You go limp and flop around when she pulls you back and forth so when she pulls you towards her you flop forward on top of her, pinning her to ground. Emma however is undeterred and continues to chant while trying wiggle free. You ignore her and say to the Shy Stalker, "So any plans for when the two of you are all fixed up?"

"I suppose it depends on if the PRT found our costumes while searching our house," says the Shy Stalker. "We may have to leave the country if they found them."

Sigh. That is just typical of the PRT. Making everything harder for everybody. You resolve to make the PRT's life harder in retribution. Speaking of making people's lives harder, as Emma tries to maneuver from out under your arm you place your arm pit over her nose. She lets out a squeak of dismay and retreats. "You know what you should do? Go on your honeymoon," you say.

The Shy Stalker blinks and says, "I beg your pardon?"

"Very well I give you my pardon. You didn't need to beg though you could have just asked," you say. You are unsure why she needs your pardon but you are willing forgive whatever it was that she did. Unlike some people, like the Construct, you don't hold petty grudges.

The Shy Stalker's eyebrows knit together in confusion before she shakes her head and says, "Why do you think we should go on our honeymoon?"

"Well you never went on yours at all so since you have to go abroad anyway you might as well enjoy yourselves," you say. "I can even pay for it."

"You'd do that?" she says taken aback.

"Sure why not? I got so much money I have no idea what to do with it," you say as you reposition yourself so Emma can't escape. "Would a hundred thousand be enough for a vacation?"

"That would be more than enough," she says, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," you say with a beaming smile. Emma then bites you while you are distracted. You let out a yelp of surprise and jump a little allowing her to escape.

Emma jumps on top of your prone form and says, "Can we?"

"I'm sorry did you say something?" you ask with disinterest. Emma pouts and breathes in deep to continue her campaign of annoyance so you grab her cheeks and stretch them.

"Quit it Taylor," she manages to garble out.

"Emma you need to speak clearer, it is hard to understand you," you lecture. Emma hits you with her tiny fists. "Does anybody feel a gentle breeze?"

"Alright that is enough," says your dad. He bodily picks Emma up and places her next to him. "Stop antagonizing Emma, Taylor."

"But she is adorable when she is mad," you say.

"I am not," shouts Emma angrily and adorably.

"Taylor," says your dad sternly and fatherly like.

"So where do you want to go for your honeymoon?" you ask.

"I don't really know. I have never thought about going on vacation before so I don't really have an idea an idea of where I want to go. I will have to talk to Geoff and come up with something with him," she says. You make idle chatter while the five of you finish up your dinner.

[] Take the Hollow Man some food
[] Get back to work
[] Other

There, beta reading done.

[X] Let me go ask the Transporter

I was under the impression that we were still doing the meat processing plant but decided to look into distribution as well. Do we not have enough money for both?

[X] Stay up and watch them work

[X] Ask them if they have decided on a distribution method and get details.
[X] Head to bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back