• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dealing with the recent annoyance

Because he's obsessed with us for some reason. Or me, specifically, I'm not sure, because I'm the one he always seems to try trolling.

SeaDart is tsundere for QQ and its NSFW nature... he wants the NSFW but can't admit it.

That was not the Bii, gibbousmoons made it invite only... he's fixed it.

doomlord9 said:
Refuge in Audacity. Make it so blatantly obvious that it can't be him because it just too obvious. Like registering a new account named Dart_of_the_Sea or something similar.
Sorry, this is not SeaDart. Would be hilarious though, if I was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Master of Squirrel-fu said:
There is a method that could mark his computer for us but it seemed to invasive since it would mark everyone else's too. Security for liberty and all that.

I suppose we could possibly start contacting the new members and ask for existing past accounts on other sites to contact to help verify identity as not being Seaderp...

It's actually quite posssible to spoof a MAC address:

For more general MAC address spoofing, your MAC address is trivially reset with tools available in default installs of most operating systems. Here are some examples:

Linux: ifconfig eth0 hw ether 03:a0:04:d3:00:11
FreeBSD: ifconfig bge0 link 03:a0:04:d3:00:11
MS Windows: On Microsoft Windows systems, the MAC address is stored in a registry key. The location of that key varies from one MS Windows version to the next, but find that and you can just edit it yourself. There are, of course, numerous free utilities you can download to make this change for you as well (such as Macshift for MS Windows XP).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back