• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Death of member Thunderbolt

Technically a lullaby, so it's not a perfect match, but I feel this song sums up what I really want to say better than my earlier post ever could.

And, while I don't drink alcohol for personal reasons, here's this.
1494105467992_by_roarkybear-db8c8g3.jpg

Recquiescat In Pace, Thunderbolt. May your muse flow in Heaven.

I'm so sorry for your loss, ma'am. My condolences.

I'm sorry of your lost. Please accept my deepest and honest condolences.

I am so sorry. Losing a loved one is always a horrible thing and it always hurts, all I can offer you are my deepest and most sincere condolences. May he rest in peace

Thank you for Lewdhammer and Dragon King Rising. I hope you find peace.

My condolences ma'am, may he be happy in whatever afterlife you believe in. God bless you and his family

Please accept my condolences as well. You have all of my sympathy.

I didn't really participate but he will be missed.

I'll drink to him and to his memory.

a shame such a life has passed. do not despair for he shall be watching over you always as he ascends to a higher plane of existence.

I'm very sorry to hear he's passed as I'd seen him active on several stories and quests I was following.

Sad to say I didn't have much interaction with him, but I wish both him and his loved ones all the best.

I'm...so sorry. Thunder...I got to know him on a project we were doing together. He was a pretty cool guy. He didn't deserve this.

I'm so, so sorry for your loss.

...The absolute worst news to wake up on a Saturday morning to...

I was the other collaborator on the same project. I regret that we won't see the end to the story he was writing. :(

He was a fun guy to talk to. His karma did not deserve such an end.

なむ、あみだぶつ。 :(

While I'm an atheist, I'm also an optimist, and want to hope for a better place we go to when we die.

So wherever he is, thank you for your contribution to this site and others, and may pain and suffering me a long gone memory where you exist.
I'm an ignostic, which is a fancy way of saying "I don't know enough about what counts as a deity to even start considering whether one exists".

I agree with everything else in that quote, however.

R.I.P.

I'm sorry for your loss. The world will be a poorer place without him.

I am sorry for your loss.

It won't be easy, but I wish you the best.

Rest in peace, Thunderbolt.

You have my sympathies, and for what it might be worth to you, I will pray for your peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back