• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Devil Devil (A Vasto Lorde SI in Chainsaw Man)

Nice to see an update on this! He should claim to be the fear of Death just for the lols.

Thank you for the great chapter, stay safe out there and keep up the good work!

...damn wasn't sure about this but glad I gave it a chance, absolutely watched. Gotta admit the old trope of the shoulder Loli is a nice touch, adds all sorts of things.

Well, the Shoulder Loli is an essential part of his "uniform" don't they know that?

Besides the Evil Overlord list clearly states "Rule 12 - One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he/she is able to spot will be corrected before implementation." She is clearly needed for any type of negotiation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back