• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dungeon Crawler Quest(Original Fantasy)

Well, with the suggestion of the possibility of Dark+Ice fusion, I guess it kind of trumps the Ice+Wind fusion, since Wind's aura spell seems like more of self-buff instead of debuff.

On the other hand, the passive effect from Dark Magic is kind of contradicting the Aura effect.

yrsillar
. . . Can we cast Aura types on our personal pets/summons?

Dang, probably would have to get some Ranger, Ranger-Summoner Fusion, or specific Skill drop then.

Hmm, well, we can counteract some Threat dissipation with Threat generating gears, I guess.
If we actually requires to be an off-tank.

I guess my issue with it is, do we really need MULTIPLE debuff magics? We can only cast one at a time, and 'slow' is an excellent debuff.

I guess my issue with it is, do we really need MULTIPLE debuff magics? We can only cast one at a time, and 'slow' is an excellent debuff.

For special bosses, it's not unrealistic to stack 4-5 debuffs as fights progress. Between ice, water, and now dark, we should have a good enough debuff pool that we shouldn't need any more though. And the dark aura should work well with water prison if it gets stronger as we rank up. We'll just be missing healing and buff magics to round out a red mage build. Especially since we can cast two spells at once when necessary.

Yeah... We already can have Alice and Sera Dual-Cast, can't we?

To be specific though, Dark Aura is not really feasible for interacting with Aqua Prison, if it remains at 1 Str per tick and at melee range. Soft Control Auras like it are actually kind of useless if your caster is pretty squishy. Hard Control Auras like Chill Aura on the other hand is slightly better, with the chance of stopping enemy cold, yet it is still plenty dangerous.

+thinks+
If you consider it, Ice is actually pretty good for a high Threat guardian gish, while Dark is kinda good for skulker and flanker assassin gish.

Last edited:
To be specific though, Dark Aura is not really feasible for interacting with Aqua Prison, if it remains at 1 Str per tick and at melee range. Soft Control Auras like it are actually kind of useless if your caster is pretty squishy. Hard Control Auras like Chill Aura on the other hand is slightly better, with the chance of stopping enemy cold, yet it is still plenty dangerous.
Both are soft-control Auras? One of them gives a slow chance, the other gives a -STR. The two have soft secondary effects, with a different effectiveness depending on the types of enemies.

For exemple, in CL where there is a shit ton of weak enemies the -1STR might give them enough of a passive debuff that instead of all of them constantly giving us -5 health they all constantly give us -1, etc.

Or, for stronger enemies, it might actually pass them from 9 to 8, and as your strength exponentially increase above 8....

Chill Aura still has Freeze chance, and that is Hard Control.
Too bad it is a probability rather than outright certainty, which undermines its effectiveness to Hard Control.

Corrected by Ark below.

Last edited:
It might gain it at later ranks. Probably B or A given how useful freeze has been thus far. Or maybe it upgrades at Polar Mage.

It might gain it at later ranks. Probably B or A given how useful freeze has been thus far. Or maybe it upgrades at Polar Mage.
Probably something like that yeah. Likewise the Dark Aura will probably give a passive life leech later on.

Anyway, yrsillar, does our Threat dropping means that our Golem will also have less Threat, making it less useful for tanking and protecting Shimah/Sera?

Giving you Q&A Session from IRC

Speed
[19:01] <+BFldyq> Yrsillar: What stat determines movement speed in DCQ?
(...)
[19:02] <+Yrsillar> Agility determines speed& init and whatnot
[19:02] <+Yrsillar> 's why the vampires got spells off before Alice could imprison them.
[19:02] <+Tomark> Damn vamps :(
(...)
[19:03] <+Tomark> Agility's pretty important for a caster then huh.

Bulwark
[19:18] <+Grosstoad> Can you put up Bulwark's skills on next update, Yrs?
[19:19] <+Yrsillar_> Mm, can have Alice ask Anshelm about it, sure

Guardian
[19:23] <+Tomark> Yrsillar_ : Did i gush about the Frost Guardian yet?
[19:23] <+Tomark> Because I am gushing.
(...)
[19:23] <+Tomark> Really interested in what it will be like at A-rank.
(...)
[19:24] <+Yrsillar_> Oh? glad youlike it?
[19:24] <+Grosstoad> Though we want to give Alice non-Con penalty race if we want the Guardian to have more Health, I think
(...)
[19:25] <+Tomark> Grosstoad: Pretty sure that's dicatated by Power.
[19:25] <+Grosstoad> There's a line about the Guardian having exactly double Alice's health
[19:25] <+Grosstoad> That mention of exactly makes me think it's related
[19:25] <+Tomark> Oh, didn't notice.
[19:26] <+Grosstoad> On the other hand, a Frost Spray heals it
(...)
[19:26] <+Grosstoad> Or a Chill Aura

Spell Power & Job Boost
[19:24] <+Tomark> Oh, and I had a question.
(...)
[19:24] <+Tomark> Is there a difference in power between a A-rank Ice Spell with power 8 made by a level 10 char and the same A-rank Ice Spell made by a level 100 char with power 8?
(...)
[19:26] <+Yrsillar_> Mm assuming the level 100 doesn't have vastly better gear(which they would) no, they would be identical
(...)
[19:26] <+Tomark> Ok, good to know.
[19:26] <+Grosstoad> So, spells by themselves are static
[19:26] <+Tomark> So level as power is only a thng for enemies, not for us.
[19:26] <+Grosstoad> Magic Skills have passive effects that ranks up, but typically not related to damage
[19:27] <+Yrsillar_> in that enemies get better attacks instead of better equipment sure
[19:27] <+Tomark> Grosstoad: not true, Ice Job gives us damage
[19:28] <+Grosstoad> Ranking up Magic skills levels those passive effects (Freeze chance, Burn chance, Swim & defense vs. liquids (?), Dodge chance, Threat decrease, etc.) and gives more spells
(...)
[19:29] <+Grosstoad> Not seeing the line, Ark?
(...)
[19:29] <+Tomark> Grosstoad: only inquest when we rank the job up
(...)
[19:30] <+Tomark> Al talks about ice power increased, ice penetration increased, more sp
[19:30] <+Tomark> It's sadly not in the stats :(
(...)
[19:30] <+Grosstoad> Freeze chance, maybe?
[19:30] * Tomark pokes Yrsillar_ about it.
[19:30] <+Grosstoad> More SP is pretty clear
[19:30] <+Tomark> Not sure about freeze chance, but there was ice penetration (for resistence)
(...)
[19:31] <+Yrsillar_> Hmm yeah elementalist jobs boost damage for their element when equipped
(...)
[19:31] <+Yrsillar_> rank Divine Eye again and you'll see numbers
[19:31] <+Tomark> I was hoping we'll see by D. Sadness.
[19:31] <+Grosstoad> Ah, thanks for the info and clarification, Yrs

Extra Stat Points
[19:32] <+BFldyq> Yrsillar_: What do levels grant other then a stat point every ten levels?
(...)
[19:33] <+Yrsillar_> More health and SP
[19:33] <+Yrsillar_> and lets you equip better gear once you start running into level locked stuff
[19:34] <+Yrsillar_> well and more equipment slots until you have the full set.
(...)
[19:34] <+Tomark> It's every ten levels? that's confirmed?
(...)
[19:35] <+Yrsillar_> I did mention that

EDIT: Forgot about this one.

Bonus Bosses
[18:58] <+Tomark> But does this mean the bonus bosses change at higher ranks?
(...)
[18:59] <+Tomark> So far they have been the same.
(...)
[18:59] <+Yrsillar> Haha you caught me... yeah bonus bosses start changing at C and higher

Last edited:
+ponders+
Well, the crystal robes might be okay with always getting wet...

[X]Grosstoad

I got bored and went trawling about for possible dress designs.

• Agent-Provocateur-FW12-Lingerie-Collection-3.jpg

• 857e51a6c9583315b05f50afab87a053.jpg

• 125335600.jpg

• tumblr_net00xZJ2v1skelofo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_net00xZJ2v1skelofo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
So, time for Wild Theory: from rank C on, Bonus Bosses of previous ranks are 'normal Elites' in the dungeons. This mean at C rank we get the E/D Bonus Boss as Elite (and can get a C rank Bonus Boss of course), at B rank we get the E/D Bonus Boss AND the C-rank one as Elite, and so on.

This would also be the 'main source' of JP/XP improvement at C-rank+ (beside the basic increase from level/room/bigger party rec/etc).

1 is totally just a lingerie, sheer robe with string undies.
2 is semi-sheer corset-leotard with asymmetric sheer lace cloak-robe, fits the feel of the deshabille vampy-ness.
3 is elaborate ball gown with sheer skirt from the edge of corset downward. Elegant vampy-ness.
4 is outright exotic vampy-dom lingerie, a criss-cross skeleton of a breastplate and pauldrons set made out of leather and metal strips, combined with a loose sheer robe with a crotch level V cut.

2 is best fit, but I don't mind 4.

EDIT: A better look at number 3 https://www.etsy.com/listing/209165661/goth-day-of-the-dead-halloween-costume

So, time for Wild Theory: from rank C on, Bonus Bosses of previous ranks are 'normal Elites' in the dungeons. This mean at C rank we get the E/D Bonus Boss as Elite (and can get a C rank Bonus Boss of course), at B rank we get the E/D Bonus Boss AND the C-rank one as Elite, and so on.

This would also be the 'main source' of JP/XP improvement at C-rank+ (beside the basic increase from level/room/bigger party rec/etc).

I suspect this happens in some, but not all, dungeons.

Ogre's Den, for example, adds a room. Likely this is because the Magi now has a constant spawn in his own room (at the same time as all other mobs) and something new is added.

Hopefully it's not a total redesign with magi spawning randomly along with other configurations in all rooms.

On the other hand, Wailing Cavern DOESN'T add a room at C rank, nor does its recommended party size increase.

Whew, got done getting the rest of the parties character sheets cleaned up. Anyway Darkened/Arkeus' vote is in the lead on this one locking up.

Ugh, you… You can't resist the call of the stats, no matter how much you don't want to wear the dress. You knew this would happen someday though, best to just get it over with, like tearing off a scab.

…Except you aren't supposed to, no whatever, everyone is waiting for you to decide what you want so they can move on. "Yeah, the vampire was shooting black ice everywhere, so there's probably a combo there… Crystal and dress please… and I guess I might as well take the veil too and stack this dark thing high," You say with a sigh, "Sorry about asking for so much out of this one, I can fork over some gilder to even it out…"

"Don't concern yourself, we have all had such lucky draws at one time or another," Shimah dismisses.

"Yeah, you got pretty much nothing out of yesterday, it'd be kinda shitty to complain just cause the dungeon drops favor somebody in particular," Anshelm adds.

"What they said," Maya says, "Don't sweat it."

Well that's that, you take an Amrita from the loot plus your stuff… you refuse to pay attention to the sidelong looks Sera is giving you, or Maya's clear and open amusement.

Time to take the plunge you guess. You equip the two items, switching out your cloak, and deliberately don't look down at yourself until Sera sudden extreme interest in the ground and Maya's giggling forces you to at least assess the damage.

The dress… well first, the silver lining, with your… lack in the chest region the dress is merely low cut but not 'how can that possibly stay on'. However… yeah, you didn't pay much attention while you were setting the boss on fire, but the dress is gauzy… like really gauzy, practically see-through except for the torso, which is mercifully opaque. You can see your own legs through the material, and pretty clearly at that. Also no back or shoulders, you miss those.

Along with the wispy veil now hanging in front of your face you feel pretty stupid wearing this. At least you don't really feel cold or this would be a pain. You look up and glare at Maya daring her to say something.

Well, at least she's smiling again, looking like she's trying not to burst out laughing at your disgruntled expression. It's almost worse that Anshelm just glances once, and then dismisses it for going through his inventory. Fuckin Jerk.

"Anyway," you say rather louder than necessary, as Anshelm equips his new helm… it's pretty cool looking, casts his face in shadow though, "What do we want to do now?" you pause, your scowl lightening just a bit, "Maya, you wanna call it a day? I know this probably wasn't easy."

"Mm, thank you for offering Al," Maya says, still maintaining a cheerful air, as she adjusts her new hat, it's a battered leather hat with a wide, drooping brim, "But… I'd rather not just go mope around, I don't mind finishing the day up properly."

Anshelm glances over at her and shrugs, "If Maya's up for it, we can keep going."

"Sera, you have been quiet, do you have anything to add?" Shimah asks, regarding the alarmingly red Sera with worry.

"Um… I don't mind the dress, I-I mean, I don't mind doing another dungeon," Sera says her eyes flicking over to you for a moment before returning firmly to the ground.

You sigh, this stupid equipment… "Right, so… I was thinking Goblin Glade C? We are all level five, and its still listed as a three man dungeon on C. Probably the easiest introduction we're going to get."

"Mm that does seem like a good idea… we will have to do higher rank dungeons eventually, and the goblins and ogre's are the easiest ones."

Anshelm scowls in disgust, "Can't say I like doing the goblins, but yeah, that's as easy as C ranks are gonna get unless a new starter dungeon spawns."

"I would ask that we return to town first, if we are doing something potentially difficult. My stock of Amritas is somewhat low," Shimah asks.

"I'm fine with that, it'll let me equip the dark magic," you reply.

"Ah… ditto for me," Anshelm says a bit sheepishly, "I blew through a lot of SP in that one… Kinda wishing I'd put more points in will."

"Oh, by the way, what was that skill you were using in there, when you plowed through the ghouls?" you ask as the five of you set off back to the city.

"Oh, right, Bulwark… It gave two skills, Greatshield is kinda useless until I get one in a loot drop, but the passive skill… Juggernaut is pretty nice. Gives me a boost to armor, and it lets me use… uh, lemme see how it said this," He pauses bringing up his stat sheet, and reads off the skill, "…Juggernaut's charge, Upon activation you charge forward and cannot be stopped for three combat ticks, unless an enemy exceeds your strength by at least two. Inflict weapon damage and shield bash damage on all targets in your path. Six SP though." He reads off.

Well that's pretty nice, chatter gets less specific after that, though Sera's eyes remain firmly fixed on the ground. You sigh… This is annoying. You fall back a couple steps until you are next to the other girl, and slip your hand into hers, giving it a squeeze, "Hey, Sera, if you can't even talk to me while I'm wearing this, I'll ditch it right now." You say flatly.

Sera shakes her head quickly, "N-no, that wouldn't be fair to you, Um… you… you look very nice is all, and I don't want to be rude by staring."

You categorically refuse to acknowledge that you could possibly look 'nice' in this get up…. But Sera's opinion you guess, "Look Sera, I don't care if you stare or whatever, just stop staring at the ground, and talk to me," you pause, "Uh… I mean us. If you wanna look, you can look I guess."

It's around this time that you actually register that you're walking side by side with Sera holding hands. Ugh, no you aren't blushing. Sera is, but she's been blushing since you put this stupid thing on. Sera nods slightly, and squeezes your hand back. At least she eases up on staring at the ground, though you aren't sure keeping her eyes level with your forehead is much better… Ah well.

Sera's hand is warm, so you don't bother letting go. That's the only reason.

The trip back to town is peaceful, thankfully, though the lack of random encounters is starting to make your nerves itch. It feels like they're building toward something big again… but you suppose it's still almost a week until the city expected things to start being a real problem…

Stupid paranoia, anyway in town you play around with your equips, stowing fire for the moment and equipping dark… which seems pretty useful. Shimah and Anshelm pick up some more resoratives, and Maya, Sera, and you each buy and top yourselves off with an Amrita, it's a pittance at this point so you might as well.

-15 Gilder

Then you head back out, on your way to the Goblin Glade. It's a pretty short trip, so you guess the lack of encounters isn't really surprising. You can't shake the nervousness though.

Soon enough you stand outside the familiar copse of trees that makes up Goblin Glade in the real world. A few last minute checks, reminders all around for everyone to orb the hell out if their blessing activates, and you're off.

The first room is already different, the clearing is larger, and shoddily built wooden platforms line the trees. A dozen goblin grunts hoot and howl on the ground, backed up by four warriors, levels 5 and six respectively.

On those platforms though are a mix of eight archers and shamans. Anshelm sums it up quite nicely, "This is gonna suck." He says glumly even as he steps forward and yells out a challenge. You and Sera help, with you imprisoning a shaman, and Sera blasting one from its perch with a bolt of lightning, it doesn't quite die, but does get paralyzed.

Then Shimah elects to show off her new skill, raising her talisman and summoning a nasty poisonous mist that catches a full half of the main body of the goblins, and poisons most of them.

Then the goblins respond, and boy do you feel bad for Anshelm. If only because, as Sera complained about last time… the little goblins literally fling shit. Yeah, Anshelm is going to need a bath, the archers and mages mostly go for him too of course, but he weathers that damage easily enough. You can't call the damage trivial… but it is manageable.

Maya starts appearing now and then, killing shamans as she can, while Anshelm and Shimah concentrate on the main group, with you and Sera picking off the elites along with Maya.

"So, gonna guess the archer platforms weren't there last time," you say dryly.

"No, they weren't" Anshelm grumbles, "Why can't they just do a normal accuracy debuff, instead of this crap," He grumbles, wiping some of the …matter off of his helmet.

"We'll want to be careful going ahead, I have no idea what C rank might entail," Maya admits.

"Doesn't matter, we got this," You state confidently, sharing a nod with everyone before advancing.

You… well you don't exactly eat your words, but the next room comes with a nasty surprise. At first it's just a redux of the last room but with a higher ratio of warriors to grunts. However, once about half of them are dead, another half dozen warriors and three of the stealthy little bastards, skulkers spawn in from the surrounding trees. Sera, Shimah and you take some pretty nasty hits there until Anshelm gets the agro back under control. No one gets anywhere close to dying of course, but well for a few seconds there you got worried when Sera's health dipped into the yellow from a sneak attack.

So, multiple enemy waves are a thing now… great. Room three is the ruined merchant wagon, and that place is positively lousy with skulkers and shamans. You also get the pleasure of seeing a Goblin 'priest' which is just a goblin wearing a cow skull and waving around a piece of moldy bark, but the point is, they have their own buffers now.

Also, once you've pinned down and killed the little giggling skulker bastards a bunch of level six wargs burst out of the trees to join the party, fun for all! Wait, no. that's not fun at all. Once again your frost guardian proves its worth in helping Anshelm get control of the agro more quickly and helping in distributing the damage. It helps that when you heal it with a frost spray you're actually hurting the enemies its fighting reasonably well.

You do eat a couple of skulker daggers though, which lets you try out your dark magic. It's… honestly a little disturbing to watch them shriek and wither into little mummified corpses when they die, but the healing is nice.

When the last warg dies, pinned to the ground by Anshelm's spear, everyone takes the chance to heal up. You take your last Amrita, figuring you can save the Ether for later rooms.

The next room, the warg den, comes with a nasty surprise. The usual complement of wargs and Elder wargs are here of course, but there is also a level seven White warg, right here with them, instead of being a bonus boss. Also there are more Goddess damned archer and shaman platforms in the trees, but who's surprised by that at this point?

This is where it starts to get kind of hard, you and Sera focus on picking off the ranged attackers, along with Maya and her pet… which you haven't noticed much until now, the little thing is useful, but it's not very noticeable when it burrows around nipping at ankles. In any case Anshelm kind of takes a beating from the buffed out wargs, though Shimah is able to keep him healed and poison the majority of the wolf pack… notably the White Warg lacks the standard set of 'boss' resistances, Your Guardian needs pretty constant healing though, so you end up shifting your attention to that while Sera and Maya pick off the range.

They fall one by one until only the white warg is left. Alone, it begins to drop pretty quickly.

"Don't kill it yet, let me see if this works!" Maya calls from behind it. You all pause in finishing the heavily wounded thing off, and Maya activates her skill… and it works! The warg calms down, and its health is restored immediately. Her previous pet, the Uroktor, gives a sad little hiss and dissolves into black smoke.

Hah, now that's nice. "Guess it must not count as a boss anymore," you say, glancing warily at the gigantic warg now standing placidly in the center of the room.

"Mm, I'm pretty glad that worked! I think this one will be pretty useful for awhile," Maya says cheerfully, patting the 'reformed' monster on the head.

"Stupid dog," Anshelm grumbles, "I still remember one of those things nearly beating our asses when we first started, guess we've come a ways, haven't we?"

"Mm, we've gotten a lot stronger," Sera says with a nod.

"Yet, we still have a long way to go, but I think we will go far, if we continue working as we do," Shimah adds.

"Hah, yeah, Shimah is right, let's finish this place up so we can head home," you're feeling pretty good.

The next room is what the boss room was before. Indeed Mogo , the Goblin Chef is here, though he is oddly only level seven, and he is backed by a veritable horde of goblins of every type encountered thus far. He also has more than triple the health of the Warg Maya just got, so… he's been buffed.

Unlike in E rank, where he had a few simple attacks. The boss seems to energize the goblins by being near them, and he hits like a truck with that Cleaver, smashing everything in melee range with sweeping swings. It's a slog, putting the boss down, and every time you think you have him pinned he does this weird little boosted jump back to the rear of the enemy fighters and heals himself by taking a drink from a fat wineskin. The belch he gives afterward seems to be the signal to summon more goblins.

Still, although you have to take your Ether your party… Receiving a damage buff from your wargs howl, you would note, tears through the lesser goblins quickly, far faster than they are summoned, and once Mogo is alone, it's just a matter of beating the fat little toad down.

Everyone takes a moment to breath… and then its time for the last room.

The new room is the space in front of the hollowed out trunk of a massive tree. There is no goblin horde here, like you half expected. Just many… many wargs, along with two white wargs, as well as a den mother, which you remember from the mission some time ago. Staring down a bristling wall of murderous canine, you almost miss the actual bosses. Yes. Plural.

Tuk-Tuk, the Warg Chief, is the first one, a bulky goblin armored pretty heavily in scrap sitting on the den mothers back, he has a crude but lethal looking halberd and a heavy shield. The second is capering up on a platform in the branches, Kiki-Jiki, the mirror mage, a weird little shaman covered in bouncing jangling shards of glass and mirrors.

That's really all the time you have to think before the wargs descend. You activate your Dark Aura and move close to Sera, who activates her lightning cloak, letting you both benefit from the protection. Shimah's poison mist takes a full third of the wargs as they charge through it, and Anshelm weathers the assault, stabbing and smashing with spear and shield.

The Warg rider seems like a buff type boss, enhancing the Den Mother's ability to heal and buff, while occasionally making potent charges that carve worrying chunks out of Anshelm's health. As for the other one… you get to find out his schtick when Sera goes to blast him with a lightning bolt and it ricochets off and hits her instead. Sera very nearly kills herself with that one, and it's only Shimah's quick healing that keeps her blessing from activating, from warg attacks.

It's certainly a good thing that you have your guardian and Maya's warg helping with the tanking too, because this is hellish. Just keeping your guardian up and functional is a hell of a job right now.
Then the little dick of a goblin cackles and starts blasting lightning at Anshelm, making things worse, "Maya, go for the mage, he's got some kind of spell reflect ability!" you yell over howling wargs. Those few that push through to reach you, are fried and drained by your combined auras, and slowly…. Slowly you begin to make progress. It helps that Maya's daggers poison the mage boss right away, and he dies pretty rapidly with her up in his face cutting him down.

The remaining boss summons more wargs twice, and several times someone comes close to being forced to use their blessing, but in the end you win. Exhausted, wounded, and mostly out of consumables, you yourself having had to use two potions. But you win.

Congratulations!
You have gained
78 XP
10 Job points
100 Gilder
The party has looted
[Skulker's Shivs] Finely crafted (for goblins) bone knives impregnated with a strong poison. High chance of critical and poison. 150 Cannot Equip
[Warg Hide Boots] Warm and Fluffy. Increases health and resistance to fire. 180
[Goblin Plate Mail] Forged from bigger, thicker scrap. Gives a bonus to health. 180 Cannot Equip
[Merchant's Bag] Three extra slots. A merchants Rucksack, always seems to have Gilder in it. 200
[Mogo's Wineskin] three extra slots. Once per room heals the wearer for twenty five health when at critical Health. 210
[Mirror Belt] Taken from a strange goblin wizard. Has a small chance of causing hostile spells targeting the wearer to reflect back at the caster, also grants bonus SP. 280
[Tuk-Tuk's Slash-Smasha] A heavy halberd requiring great strength to use. Has a chance of stunning targets on hit, increases threat generated by user. 300 Cannot Equip

"Ah, I leveled up," Maya notes, "My beast taming ranked as well… looks like my pets benefit from my armor resistances now!" She pauses, studying the list, "I'd like the merchant Bag, from what Al and Sera have mentioned it seems useful."

"I think the wine skin would be best for myself or Sera, Other than that, I would not mind the belt," Shimah notes.

"Mm, nothing for me today," Sera notes, "But I did very well yesterday, so…"

"I want the halberd, since I'm going for that anyway," Anshelm says with a shrug.

"Yes, it seems we are running into more and more gear best for selling…" Maya sighs, "I think maybe now is the time to set up a party vault, I checked around awhile ago, and with five of us it would only be a hundred gilder each."

"It would be useful to have a party fund for necessities, not to mention storage for situational gear… I am for it." Shimah replies.

Well, what do you want, and do you want to set up a vault?

[]Loot
Vault
[]Yes/no
Evening plans
[] Write in?

Al Lv5
Ice Elementalist C
Health 43/67
SP 27/87

Maya Lv6
Dual Blade Hunter C
Health 65/81
Sp 11/40

Anshelm Lv5
Spear Warrior C
Health 134/182
SP 12/47

Shimah Lv5
Shaman E
Health 60/87
SP 35/95

Seraphine Lv5
Fire Elementalist C
Health 47/68
Sp 25/79

Last edited:
[X] Give up the Loot. You had a good haul earlier.

[X] Set up a Vault.

[X] Right, enough indecisiveness, you are officially to try out that relationship thing with Sera! So a date it is!
-[X] ...What the hell are you to do for a date?

Because the indecisiveness has become grating. And because I could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back