1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

Discussion in 'General' started by SailorPizza, Apr 1, 2018.

1. MadGreenSon

MadGreenSon Verified Devil Tiger, The Childish Yandere

Really, it all depends on if it turns me into the image, or what the image is supposed to represent.

Sol Zagato likes this.
  2. TangledLion

TangledLion Not too sore, are you?

*Raises hand* Depending on your definition of shit, based on how I was born, you could say I'm already getting Genderbent. Can I keep on being a girl after waking up like this, or do I have to start transition again from square one?
    Hmmmm... Tempting but Helsing Vampirism does have some big downsides... Depends on if I'm expected to fight shit or if I can just ignore the lewd wars since I doubt being a catgirl will give me superpowers.

Triumvirate_PHO likes this.
  3. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

See, I'd say the first thing I'd do is strip and masturbate in front of a mirror, but... I'll probably end up looking like my sisters... and they're ugly...

Still gonna masturbate, though. I hear great things about multiple orgasms. Specifically: there's more than one of them.

Vorian likes this.
  4. jo demon

jo demon Undertale, Yay

Yes.

Easily corrected with Dragon magic.

5. Sinnerlust

Sinnerlust The bastard

Isn't he some type of magical star because otherwise we all have a problem.

The choice is yours of course.

what are you exactly?

wouldn't you just be a genderbent duck?

jokes on you I do that anyway.

6. MadGreenSon

My Infernal player character from many years ago. He went Devil Tiger and reforged himself as a symbol of indolence and excess. The pic would be more accurate if it was surrounded in a cloud of various drugs and liquors slowly being dragged into the star to fuel his Charms and addictions.

Vorian likes this.
  7. Sinnerlust

Sinnerlust The bastard

So would you make everyone high?

8. MadGreenSon

Among other things.

9. Sinnerlust

Sinnerlust The bastard

What are the other things I'm trying to decide if I should try to recruit you leave the universe. Or stay the fuck away from you. My understanding of exalted is limited so while I'm aware of your bullshit I don't have a full scope of your abilities.

10. MadGreenSon

<ahem>

Please be aware that the radiation given off by the Excessive Consumption Shintai can cause mutations, orgies, insanity, loss of virginity, cancer, drug addiction, nymphomania/satyrasis, and/or pregnancy. Do not expose yourself to the Star of Indolent Excess if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Do not expose yourself to the Star of Indolent Excess if you will be operating heavy machinery or making decisions.

Vorian likes this.
  11. Sinnerlust

Sinnerlust The bastard

I'm an undead immortal who can only get sick or die if I feel like it so I think this can work want to join my clan of degenerate monster's

Vorian and MadGreenSon like this.
  12. Lance crasher

Lance crasher Oy paul!

Do you accept the gods of all music joining your clan

13. Sinnerlust

Sinnerlust The bastard

Are you you okay playing music while we commit acts of extreme violence and eat people? And are you an actual god or just that good at music you are called a god

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  14. Lance crasher

Lance crasher Oy paul!

I mean i once caused mass hallucinations on a multiversal scale to the points said hallucinations become real in one universe With this song yes i am god more specifically god of all music

Also i'm okay commiting extreme violence just don't involve any children because i have soft spot for children.

15. Sinnerlust

Sinnerlust The bastard

Sounds like you've had some good times and don't worry unless the kids are evil and a threat they are safe from me so music man welcome to clan, now I how about we see what happens when a God fights a Devil if you are up for a spar.

16. Lance crasher

Lance crasher Oy paul!

17. Sinnerlust

Sinnerlust The bastard

TanaNari likes this.
  18. Lance crasher

Lance crasher Oy paul!

Wait a minute why the hell would i fight with this i have reality manipulation *make sinnerlust a normal human with super sensitive hearing and no special ability*thank god for me absorbing too many universe

19. Sinnerlust

Sinnerlust The bastard

Cogito, ergo sum I do not perceive myself as a human therefore I am not a human I am a monster and I'm starting to wonder if your a god you were so quick to try and strip me of my powers your a god you should have nothing to fear so why such a cowardly tactics are you not GOD Hahahaha!!!! Come now god I expect more. or call it a draw and get some dinner I'm having pork fried rice.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  20. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

Featured: two particularly uncreative children in a playground shouting "infinity!" "Infinity plus one!" "infinity times two!" etc. back at each other.

FTR2017, Vorian and zup like this.
  21. Sinnerlust

Sinnerlust The bastard

more like infinty and I reject the concept. But hey I was bored and this was entertaining for a while now I'm watching boomerang.

22. Lance crasher

Lance crasher Oy paul!

How about you do it yourself or tell that duck to buy us food I'm too busy rock and rolling

23. Sinnerlust

Sinnerlust The bastard

Bruh way ahead of you I bought my food and was relaxed and chilling and hmm not bad music I'm going to add that to my playlist. Tai fried rice is pretty damn good.

24. Mr Grail

Mr Grail I Lust

Nothing. I'm not sapient, nor am I sentient.

25. Alray12

Alray12 The uneducated one

A question though are you a grail or are you The Grail?

26. Ilikebob

Ilikebob Stuck in a jar

You called?

OverReactionGuy and Alray12 like this.
  27. Mr Grail

Mr Grail I Lust

I'm an abstract concept. The Grail you see is simply a symbol used to represent the concept.

Ilikebob likes this.
  28. Alray12

Alray12 The uneducated one

No. No bad grail-kun! Don't come closer, the hero making kit you give me didn't work and now they still looking for the masked avenger.

29. Lance crasher

Lance crasher Oy paul!

"Finally i found jesus drinking cup maybe i should give this back to him"

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  30. SailorPizza

SailorPizza Versed in the lewd.

I'm Sailor Mercury with a sexy playboy bunny outfit. so maybe could join with fellow gal pals in whatever adventures.

Vorian likes this.