• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

Well, except for buildings, bigger buildings, cities, mountain ranges, and the like.

The dude has more collateral damage than anything witnessed on Earth since the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs.
Yeah, but that's everyone in the setting with major powers. It's basically a sight gag.

I mean I wouldn't mind a nice dress.:D Would you like a lifelike sculpture of yourself?

>nonstandard currency
????
As reality itself starts to go screwy with all these weird beings popping up, nonstandard economic models may become more common. I mean, even if no one is particularly trying to cause problems, problems will occur.

Sadly, the more abstract issues will be much less likely to be solved by punching.

... I can't tell if you're joking or not, and that's very concerning.
Is that a reply to Psycko or me?

As reality itself starts to go screwy with all these weird beings popping up, nonstandard economic models may become more common. I mean, even if no one is particularly trying to cause problems, problems will occur.

Sadly, the more abstract issues will be much less likely to be solved by punching.
Ooooof.

So, my avatar is supposed to be Lady Shiva from DC comics. Assuming I have her skills, maybe I can get a job as a martial arts instructor. Do some work for Hollywood as a stunt double or something.

Though, maintaining a body this fit is gonna be a bitch.

You, actually. You seemed to completely miss that "nonstandard currency" is dripping with more sexual innuendo than Quagmire.
I actually had "I don't know how to have sex with someone who is half spider" in my first draft. Then figured my brain was being too lewd and just assumed that maybe she meant something else like barter or something.

So, my avatar is supposed to be Lady Shiva from DC comics. Assuming I have her skills, maybe I can get a job as a martial arts instructor. Do some work for Hollywood as a stunt double or something.

Though, maintaining a body this fit is gonna be a bitch.
World's Deadliest Assassin Lady Shiva?

On the plus side you'd know HOW to keep fit like she does.

"I don't know how to have sex with someone who is half spider"
Step one: give her something to so she doesn't get hungry and decide you're on the menu during the act. Given her apparent size, I recommend a sheep, or large goat... a pig could also work, after making certain she's not Jewish or something.

Step two: start by rubbing her lower leg joints. They're pretty much the least sensitive parts of a spider. Slowly work your way up, while being slow and gentle to retain trust. Sudden movements will startle her.

Step three: If she allows, work your way up to stroking the top of her abdomen. Mind and go with the grain on her hair. Going against the grain is painful to the spider, and can potentially cause injury and infection (depending on species) for the human.

Step four: now you can move your way to her thorax, the most sensitive part of a spider's back.

Step five: I... don't actually know. I've held tarantulas, but I've never tried to fuck one. I assume it involves an ovipositor.

Could be worse. I have to get used to extra eyes and limbs. As well as spinnerets.
True. At least all I'd have to get used to is being twelve to thirteen years younger at first, and also the female thing.

Aside from that I still have arms and legs and such so it's not nearly as big a change as you're undergoing.

>i'm now only like three years older than my niece
Truly cursed.

True. At least all I'd have to get used to is being twelve to thirteen years younger at first, and also the female thing.

Aside from that I still have arms and legs and such so it's not nearly as big a change as you're undergoing.

>i'm now only like three years older than my niece
Truly cursed.
On the bright side, you get at least an extra decade of lifespan.

Nothing compared to me of course, but hopefully I never reproduce.

I would be capable of turning into a dragon and burning all the things and I don't think I would care much about the gender change tho it might take a bit to get used to the difference in hormones or maybe not because dragon.

it might take a bit to get used to the difference in hormones or maybe not because dragon.
I'm not an expert on fictional biology or anything, but somehow I think 'dragon' biology would take more getting accustomed to than 'female' biology. Probably.

Not as much getting used to as not having eyes, and my eyebrows being connected to my glasses. Which I can somehow see through in spite of not having eyes.

On the bright side, you get at least an extra decade of lifespan.

Nothing compared to me of course, but hopefully I never reproduce.
Also magic powers. So that's neat.

And I won't be flat as a late teen/young adult.

f95d12438f9236408bde906a7bcdb3a0.png

What're you?

I'm a Dark Matter.

Fragment of Zero, the embodiment of Void, and source of all existence. He also hates existence, as it's created by tearing parts of him away.

In the Kirby universe, there is a God. He cares about your existence, and want you utterly annihilated as his absolute hatred is beyond any form of mortal understanding.

I can shapeshift, forcefully fuse with/consume people to gain their abilities and turn them into body horrors (It's actually on par with Kirby's ability to gain powers from opponents, Kirby primarily has Skill on them), fire off Dark Matter Lightning, and fly at speeds that can hit FTL speeds in space.

Basically I'm the Angel of a legitimately Evil One True God.

Thankfully, I'm not an asshole.

I'll probably test to see if I can fuse more symbiotically in the future, it'd be a massive display of trust to do so but interesting none the less.

I'm a Dark Matter.

Fragment of Zero, the embodiment of Void, and source of all existence. He also hates existence, as it's created by tearing parts of him away.

In the Kirby universe, there is a God. He cares about your existence, and want you utterly annihilated as his absolute hatred is beyond any form of mortal understanding.

I can shapeshift, forcefully fuse with/consume people to gain their abilities and turn them into body horrors (It's actually on par with Kirby's ability to gain powers from opponents, Kirby primarily has Skill on them), fire off Dark Matter Lightning, and fly at speeds that can hit FTL speeds in space.

Basically I'm the Angel of a legitimately Evil One True God.

Thankfully, I'm not an asshole.

I'll probably test to see if I can fuse more symbiotically in the future, it'd be a massive display of trust to do so but interesting none the less.
I think I like the Monster Girl Encyclopedia version better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back