• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

From Lv1 Crook to Lv100 Boss (SSS-Class Suicide Hunter SI-OC/Gamer)

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

English is my second language. I don't own anything except my oc.

Edit: Change the age of MC...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1

ResurrecTH

Getting sticky.
English is my second language. I don't own anything except my oc.

Edit: Change the age of MC from 14 to 18 to fix the timeline, and some mistakes in this chapter.

I don't know where I am.

It is dark, everything. There is no source of light anywhere.

However, I could see myself albeit being a little more transparent than normal. I am more like a ghost than a normal human.

I came to a term that I might have died, and this is my purgatory, my hell. There is nothing in this space. It is dark and the only thing I can see is myself. Time also seems to be stretched forever and seems like an instant for me.

I don't know how long time has passed. I just swam around in the darkness for fun. It's not like I have anything else to do anyway.

"Hey, you there! Sorry for taking so much time, the last soul took quite an effort before they agree to reincarnate."

Somehow, there is other thing than darkness and me in this place. I didn't show any joy because this place isn't quite bad at all. A little boring, sure, but better than the harsh reality outside.

"Hey! Stop thinking like that! It will make my job harder than before." A man? sighed.

I looked at him. He looks like both female and male at the same time. Quite tall. Beautiful and handsome at the same time and has long hair.

"Are you admiring my gorgeous body? This is the perfect body I obtained from alchemy, perfected by the very me, are you impressed?" He/She smiled smugly.

"Whatever," I said.

"You really don't have any humor." He/She sighed again "Well, let's get to the topic. Rejoice! You have died and have gained an opportunity to reincarnate with one wish of your choice! But beware that you can't wish for more wishes!"

"What if I asked for a paper and pen, wrote down all my wishes, and wished for everything I wrote down to come true?" I asked.

"HAHAHA! There was someone who has done that before, but he got reincarnated with a paper and pen. That was the most hilarious moment in my job!"

Seems like there was almost no loophole in the system or at least that is what I think. But…one wish, huh?

If I wish to be reincarnated in normal world or fictional world, then I would lose an opportunity to get op skill or ability.

But if I wish for skill or ability, then I would be sent to an unknown world as an unknown species, in unknown timeline of an unknown universe.

That would be sucks.

Maybe I could wish for everything that I think to come true but that would be too much of a gamble and I don't know if this one is an evil genie who will mess with my wish or not. So, to be safe, just not be too greedy.

"Then can I wish to be reincarnated as someone?" I asked.

"Sure, since the only thing I don't want to see is you get more than one wish. Aside from that you can wish for whatever you wanted" R.O.B said.

"Okay, then I wish to be reincarnated as the protagonist of my gamer fanfiction."

"Hm?"

Before I died, I was a fanfiction writer, however, due to being unmotivated and job, I have to stop writing my fanfiction.

The only thing I enjoy as a fanfiction writer is writing anime fics especially if the OC have gamer power since it is more fun. Sure, I wrote more than gamer fics such as cyoa, essence meta, etc. But I think Gamer is easily the most broken ability there ever is in the universe.

"Well…I said that anything is fine as long as no more wishes." R.O.B twirled around "Your wish is my command! BOOM!"

Welcome, Gamer!

In an instant, the R.O.B disappeared but I'm still in the dark void except that there's a holographic message in front of me.

You have been chosen by the most illogical, broken, and strongest ability, The Game!

Please start with Character Creation

First, Choose your race!

[Human], [LOCKED], [LOCKED], [LOCKED], [LOCKED], +99 [LOCKED]

There was nothing else but human in the race option. This doesn't surprise me because other races are more of DLC and special content that unlock after clearing the first world.

I chose Human.

Choose your gender!

[Female] [Male]

Another window appeared. It let me choose which gender between female and male.

I chose male without hesitation. I don't want to go through labor let alone have periods.

Please design your character!

After that, there is appearance customization. The best thing about this Game is that there was templates or default for you to choose and templates are goddamn beautiful and handsome.

I chose a very handsome man with sharp jawline, change black hair to golden blonde, and change blue eyes to ruby red.

Honestly, the appearance doesn't matter much since it will change according to your Charisma stat but higher appearance at the start make it easier to raise CHA stat.

And there was another option to choose birthmark. Normally, I would skip this option since I don't want my character to have weird pattern on the body.

But this is the most interesting part about this Game.

Birthmark: Demon Slayer Mark
The mysterious marking that Demon Slayers can awaken under specific conditions. You, however, can be born with it!

Birthmark: Star Birthmark
A five-pointed, star-shaped mark appearing in the region of the back of the left shoulder on all JoJos or individuals of or in certain ways connected to the Joestar bloodline.

Like Yoriichi Tsugikuni, I could be born with Demon Slayer Mark. This will give boosts to my starter character and let me easily survive the early game.

Star Birthmark from Jojo's Bizarre Adventures is for the late game though. It doesn't improve my physical abilities, but I could get anti-cheat against unbeatable villains and invincible enemies. It is like a bane to my enemies, and I could defy fate at some point.

I put my Demon Slayer Mark on my back, and instead of just a flame pattern, I had the whole sun tattoo on my back. The Star Birthmark place is fixed so I don't have to do anything.

18cc3b71b175959267380310023aea5c.jpg

Congratulations! You have created your own character.

Next is the most crucial thing about Gamer. Choose your own class!

[1.Warrior] [2.Ranger] [3.Rogue] [4.Mage] [5.Support]

In the original, I let my OC choose Rogue because it could maximize his survivability. I, however, don't want to do something like that.

I know which world I'm going to, and I know and have the ability to survive in that world, so I don't want to waste time in useless class.

You have selected Support!

Wow! This is the first time that the Gamer chose Support class!

That is pretty reasonable since no one would want to support anyone when they can't even defend their lives.

There was no bonus or gift though. Tehe~

[New Skill Acquired: Gamer's Body]

[New Skill Acquired: Gamer's Mind]

Just normal generic and necessary skills for Gamer.

[New Skill Acquired: Heal]

[New Skill Acquired: Item Creation]

[New Skill Acquired: Buff]

And standard skills for support class.

Heal – Active – LV 1/100
Heal the injured parts. Depends on INT and WIS.
Consumes 10MP to recover (INT+WIS) * LV = 20HP instantly.

The skill Heal doesn't matter since it's trash, but Item Creation and Buff is the real deal.

Item Creation – Active/Passive – LV 1/100
Create items from given materials. Can store blueprints.
+1% Production speed when using other production skills.
+1% Item quality when using other production skills.
+1% Item durability when using other production skills.
Slight chance of giving special effect(s) to items produced.

The active part of Item Creation could create any items as long as I have materials and blueprints.

The passive part could make other production skills such as blacksmith, cooking, etc. gain a slight increase in speed, quality, and durability. Since this is not Han Jihan's version of The Game. You could only obtain this skill from choosing Support class.

Buff – Active – LV 1/100
Buff yourself and allies with blessings.
-Strength Blessing: +1~10% STR for 60 secs. Consumes 10~100MP.

Buff
is quite good. At LV1, you can only buff Strength for 10% which is quite good. Later though, you can buff something like EXP Gain Increased by 1000% or Drop Rate Increased by 100%.

You're almost there!

The last but not least is…gacha!

You can decide to pick random curse for random perk here. You can undo the curse later on and keep the perk permanently.

You can have an infinite number of curses as well as infinite number of perks but beware because the more curses mean the weaker you are!

I would normally don't care about this option if I don't know the first 3 perks that I would get, and those 3 perks are equally important to me.

The curses are also not really that bad to me. At least, it doesn't cause me much problem.

I chose to roll for a perk.

You have received the perk [Parallel Operation]!

You have received the curse [Hero Syndrome]!

[Parallel Operation]
made me be able to split infinite trains of thoughts to do many things at the same time.

While [Hero Syndrome] made me have to do something that aligned with the hero in my imagination. Like saving a damsel in distress or killing a few for many like some certain hero.

[Hero Syndrome] is also one of the conditions for receiving the skill [Divine Protection of Heroes], one of the OP skills that my OC has.

Roll again.

You have received the perk [All For One]!

You have received the curse [Frail Body]!

The perk [All For One] is a very important and a must have perk for me. It lets me combine perks or skills together into new perks and skills. You must have this to get the perk [Victorious Golden Rule (Wealth & Body & Beauty & Luck)].

For [Frail Body], it decreased my END by 50% and made me more vulnerable to bad status conditions but it also let me level up my resistance faster than normal.

Finally, the last one.

You have received the perk [Unforgettable]!

You have received the curse [Time-Limited]!

Another must have perk, [Unforgettable]. It let me retain all perks and skills that will be destroyed in the process of merging by [All For One].

The last curse is [Time-Limited] which made me can't live more than 25 years. However, if you upgrade this one, it will become [Time-Limited Genius] which offers more EXP boost than normal [Genius] and if you upgrade it another time it will become [The Greatest Prodigy of All Time].

Except [Frail Body] that can't be upgraded and become a good perk. Other curses are quite good, as expected of plot armor that I inserted for my OC.

I can roll for more perks and curses but I don't know what random perks and curses I will get, and it will do more bad than good so I decided to stop here.

You have successfully created your character!

Now, let's randomly choose your starter world.

Roll…!

Ding!

Congratulations! Your starter world is…[SSS-Class Suicide Hunter]!

Yohan, Male, 18 (Title: None)
Racial Level: Human LV1
Job Level: Support LV1
EXP: 0
HP: 100/100
MP: 100/100
STR: 10
END: 10 (5)
INT: 10
WIS: 10
AGI: 10
CHA: 10
LUK: 10
Stat Points: 0
Skills: Gamer's Body LvMAX, Gamer's Mind LvMAX, Heal Lv1, Item Creation Lv1, Buff Lv1
Perks: Parallel Operation, All For One, Unforgettable
Curses: Hero Syndrome, Frail Body, Time-Limited

Perk: Parallel Operation
You can split infinite trains of thought depending on INT and do many tasks at the same time. 1 INT = 1 thought.

Perk: All For One
All things are destined to return to one. You can combine skills with skills to make new skills or perks with perks to create new perks. The skills and perks that used to combine will be forgotten in the process.

Perk: Unforgettable
You will never forget. Your skills and perks will never be destroyed unless you desire.

Curse: Hero Syndrome
There's a hero who killed a few for many. There's a hero who selfishly sacrifices himself for others. There's a hero who selflessly sacrifices others for himself. Nonetheless, all of them are heroes. You will do something that aligned with the hero in your imagination more.

Curse: Frail Body
All species are plague with fragility since birth, you just have that more than others. -50% END. You're more vulnerable to diseases, poison, and curses. +50% EXP gain for resistance skills.

Curse: Time-Limited
Something are more precious with their limited time. Your existence is like a short-lived comet, once in a decade aurora, or solar eclipses. You cannot live beyond the age of 25.

Last edited:
Chapter 2
Edit: Change the age of MC and some mistakes in this chaper.

Breaking news!

The Black Dragon Guild attempts to conquer the 40th floor of the Tower. Didn't they confidently declare that they were going to finally show the might of the greatest guild? Unfortunately, they have returned empty-handed.

The Rank 1 Hunter! The Flame Emperor has single-handedly subjugated a Boss once again!

A/N: Actually, I'm a little bit confused about these lines because 30th​-40th​ floor theme is civilization and Kim Gongja has said to himself that Yoo Sooha keep all the points to himself thereby being the only person participating in these floors. Well, maybe the author didn't think about the floor theme that far.

"Hello, Flame Emperor-nim!"

In the broadcast news, a reporter was seen interviewing a handsome man, the Flame Emperor, excitedly. But somehow, the name of "Flame Emperor" made him more mad than happy.

"Who the fuck are you to call me Flame Emperor?! If you don't want to die, don't you ever dare call me with that name again!"

In Korean, Flame Emperor and Plague are similar, so someone often calls Flame Emperor as Plague to show their dissatisfaction. But this isn't the reason why he's mad. The reason why he's mad is because this name was given to him by a guy who he disliked, and whenever someone call him by this name, it reminded him of that guy.

"Comment: Hey, the Flame Emperor is screwing around again!"

"Comment: He is always on air, just like a plague."

"Comment: If Hero King is still here, the Flame Emperor wouldn't be able to open his mouth like this."
Reply: It can't be helped. Who knows that someone like Hero King will die from an incurable disease.
Reply: Don't talk about it. There are many hunters and alchemists like Master Alchemist and rewards from Tower but still can't cure him.
Reply: I wish that Flame Emperor could become like Hero King after he died. But it seems that I think too much.
Reply: Hero King is not a hunter we deserved but a hunter we needed.
Reply: I want to become just like the Flame Emperor.

"Comment: Can't he watch his mouth? The entire world is watching him right now."
Reply: It's not like this is the first time.
Reply: I think the reporter just call him with that name to get more views lol
Reply: Right, who doesn't know that Hero King is the one who gave that name to him lol
Reply: I want to become just like the Flame Emperor.

There are many comments and replies but whenever there is a comment, there'll always be the replied "I want to become just like Flame Emperor."

And a guy who wrote the replies like that is doing nothing but just staring at his phone in his dark room while crying. His name is none other than Kim Gongja.

'I want to be successful too! Just like the Flame Emperor and Hero King!'

He wants to be a successful and strong hunter like him. The one that has many people looked up at him with respect and admiration. A hero who could offer a hand to the one who needs it. A handsome guy who could attract woman left and right with just his looks.

The reason why he's envious of the Flame Emperor is obvious. That's because Flame Emperor is the rank 1 hunter currently as well as the person who cleared the floor alone with his might, knowledge, and intuition.

He's arrogant, full of pride, and doesn't care about others. However, he has the power and abilities to back that arrogance. For someone like Kim Gongja who doesn't even have anything, Flame Emperor is beyond his reach. He doesn't even have a single skill yet from the moment he stepped into the Tower a dozen years ago.

He doesn't have anything aside from the small room full of newspapers of Hero King and Flame Emperor that he looked and cried himself to sleep every night. Every night, he always dreamed of becoming someone like Hero King or Flame Emperor before waking up every morning in disappointment.

Unfortunately, or fortunately for Kim Gongja, the Hero King that he's always jealous of is now dead from incurable disease that every hunters and alchemists tried to cure. That means he has one less target to be jealous of.

Hero King is the rank 1 hunter of previous generation. He climbed the Tower at the age of 18. He was called a Hero because he always helped someone in need. His handsome appearance and powerful charisma also made others call him King. Hero King, King of Heroes, that's an extremely suitable name for someone like him, someone said. From that moment on, Hero King became his name.

When Hero King is alive, Flame Emperor and Hero King always fight to decide the number 1. Although every time, it's the Hero King's victory. He still remembers the news about the first time Hero King met and defeated Flame Emperor and bestowed him the name of Flame Emperor because he's skilled at using flames.

Maybe because Hero King is a foreigner, so he doesn't know that Flame Emperor and Plague in Korean is similar but…well, Flame Emperor from that moment on always think that his name is the humiliation from Hero King. Since then, Flame Emperor always hated this name and the Hero King to the point of cursing and spat his saliva at Hero King's coffin.

'If only I could be Hero King or Flame Emperor…!'

Hero King is better than Flame Emperor. His personality is hundreds of times better and he's the ideal image of every hunter. He's also an idol…being handsome…have girlfriends…

No matter what he thinks. Kim Gong-ja can't make up any bad points about Hero King and even made him more miserable because of his inferiority complex.

"If I could be someone just like you…" Kim Gong-ja mumbled "If only I had one single decent skill…"

As if someone has heard him. A golden light flashed before his eyes.

"I-Is this…?"

A scene that he has seen from videos. A scene that he has rewatched thousands of times. A scene that fueled his envy every morning for more than 10 years since he stepped into tower.

The light that appeared when a Hunter awakened their skill!

And it's a golden light!

Golden light signifies that the skill that will be awakened is at least S-Rank skill.

The golden light concentrated in one spot and shaped into a card.

[An unsightly envy that is yet to be found in History!]

[The Tower, astonished by your unsightly envy, throws you a skill.]

But the skill awakening sound was different compared to others.

Yohan's POV

I opened my eyes when I heard the booming sound of cars and television. The murmurs and sound of people talking rang in my ears and I found that I had escaped the dark void that I spent an unknown amount of time on.

"Is this the world inside the Tower?" I said to myself.

I look at my hands. They were small and white. This is the hand of the character I'd created, and the hand of my body.

I checked my status.

EXP: 0
HP: 100 / 100 (50 / 50)
MP: 100 / 100
STR: 10
END: 10 (5)
INT: 10
WIS: 10
AGI: 10
CHA: 10
Stat Points: 0
Skills: Gamer's Body LvMAX, Gamer's Mind LvMAX, Heal Lv1, Item Creation Lv1, Buff Lv1

The status is the same as when I created it. 10 is the average amount of a human adult. I have 5 in END because of the curse [Frail Body] which is a little regrettable, but it's a necessary sacrifice for [All For One].

'I have to check which round this is,' I noted to myself.

This world is the world of [SSS-Class Suicide Hunter], a story about a guy who got so jealous of a douchebag, so much that The Tower tossed him a skill that can copy any skill, but you'll die in the process.

But since he's the main character, he got plot armor that let him copy [Returner's Clockwork Watch] which works perfectly in sync with the [I Want to Become Just Like You].

Later, he got [Sword Constellation] that removed the only flaw of [I Want to Become Just Like You] which made the user can't see the front card.

These 3 skills are the most important skills of MC, and it made him so OP that he went from Lv1 Crook to Lv100 Boss quickly in others' eyes.

So, I need to make sure that this is the first round or the second round.

If this is the first round, then I would spend all of my time upgrading [Unforgettable] to make sure that I will have memories before he regresses.

That might be hard though since my OC still can't do it, so I don't know if it's possible for me. I might do it far better than my OC but I'm afraid that's not the case.

But I have nothing to worry about, since I can't die in this world.

Or should I say, even if I died, the MC from the original story will help me and keep me from dying. This might be one of the best worlds you could possibly choose if you look at it in this way. Since you can't die if you're MC's ally and he won't treat you badly.

Kim Gong-Ja isn't someone who could stand looking at people dying in front of him. No, he's someone who want to be good in others' eyes and want to be seen and praise as a hero or good guy.

But the Tower is too hard. He needs an ally. A powerful partner. Who could be more suitable than me who possessed The Game?

Normally, I would feel a little weird about being someone's underling, but if my life is on the line then I guess I could do something like that.

Right now, I'm not some super awesome powerful dude with incredible intelligence and arrogance, or some battle-hardened soldier who could not bow to someone because that's disgraceful.

Although I might become the almighty or some R.O.B in the near future, but right now I'm just a normal guy from normal world who's looking to live a good life, so I don't really care If I'm under someone or above someone.

'Let's find Kim Gongja to check the round before planning,' I think to myself.

Quest created!
Quest – Find which round you're in!
Time Limit: Before Kim Gongja or Yoo Sooha cleared 10th​ Floor.
Condition:
-Find Kim Gongja
-(Optional) Find Yoo Sooha
Reward:
+100 EXP
+1 Gacha Token (Bonus)
Failure:
Receive status condition 'Confuse (24hrs)'

100 EXP isn't much but suitable for a quest that is just finding some people. As for Gacha Token, that's trash item that you can't get anything good from unless you're in tight situations like fighting against unbeatable bosses that needed Deus Ex machina.

Well, I don't need to hurry since today's date should be January 1st​ which is 5 months and 6 days before canon. This is the newbie period I designed for my OC to at least increase his level.

It isn't too long and isn't too short. You can become strong fast but not fast enough to overpower everything in your path. In this period, my OC would normally spend time to pickpocket using his skills from Rogue class and killing some monsters in the Tower to increase his level. When MC came to recruit my OC to his team, he started to go to Tower for real and became MC's helper.

'But I will skip all that shit.'

The condition for upgrading [Time-Limited] is to have 10 skills at Lv100 and that's too hard for me. My OC has the skill to clone himself which makes him quickly level up his skills, but I don't have it right now.

So, I need to choose the right skill to level up.

'Right now, the best choice is resistance-type skills.'

Because I have [Frail Body] that granted 50% bonus experience to those skills, it will be easier to level them up than others. And resistance-type can be leveled up together if you have enough HP.

However, I have [Parallel Operation] which can split 10 trains of thought. I can shoot a gun from my right hand, wave my sword from my left hand, calculate the math in my head, and think about the dinner at the same time.

'Gun…no, I don't have money for bullets. Sword and dagger would work best.'

I could gain Sword Proficiency, Dagger Proficiency, and Dual Wielding at the same time. Before battle, I could use Buff to strengthen myself. I could gain Mana Manipulation while using Heal and Buff as well.

By forcing myself to fight with 1HP, I could gain Battle Continuation.

My OC didn't have Demon Slayer Mark like me but maybe I could gain something like Breathing Proficiency and Transparent World.

If you count Item Creation, it'll be exactly 10 skills. But I can hardly use Item Creation without enough funds so you can count it out.

I made up my mind as I walked to the Union. They're one of the branches of 'Merchant's Union' guild or 'Sang-Ryun' guild as people often call.

"Hello, what can I help you, young sir?" A man with the cat hat asked.

"I want to register as new hunter."

New hunter has special meaning in this place. Everyone inside the Tower is a hunter, so a new hunter means that you're the newcomer who just stepped into the Tower. In summary, a newbie.

In the first generation of hunters, the hunters that came inside the Tower are usually criminals or someone who doesn't have a place in the outside world. Since once you come in, you can't go out. This place therefore becomes like a garbage can to send garbage and useless human here.

"Very well." He said, "Please sign this."

I registered as a new hunter easily.

After finished the registration, I received the newbie support which is 100 gold coins and a weapon of my choice. I chose a sword and bought a dagger and some supplies with my initial fund without hesitation.

Ordinary Steel Sword – Quality: Common – Durability: 100/100
An ordinary steel sword made for beginners to hunt.
Effect: None.

Ordinary Steel Dagger – Quality: Common – Durability: 100/100
An ordinary steel dagger made for beginners to hunt.
Effect: None.

I also asked for the map which I let The Game absorb to open Mini-map function and walked out of the Union. When I came out, a shadow covered me and the buildings.

"That's some real tall tower…"

I looked blankly at the Tower that stood tall, towering at any buildings and mountains. It was so tall that it pierces the sky, and I would even believe it if someone said that it pierces through to outer space.

Seeing something with your eyes is better than thousands of words of description. I might have written many descriptions about this Tower once, but I probably can't describe it as vividly as now.

Can a book describe the pressure of seeing something that covers the sun and sky as clearly as seeing it yourself? Can you tell the feeling of the fear of standing in front of a giant and writing it down in the book vividly enough to shake your very soul? I definitely can't. That's why all of these are amazing. This is the beauty of life and the wonders of the world.

I watched the Tower from afar before walking towards it until I found the teleportation point of the 1st​ Floor. I mentally command the teleportation point to teleport me to the 2nd​ Floor. My vision blurred for a moment, and I found that the buildings that stood in front of me had turned into green virgin forest.

"Pretty fast."

The Tower is unlike anything outside. There was a total of 100th​ Floor with 1st​ Floor being the settlement for any hunters from outside. Any hunters, as long as they have sober mind, can use the teleport function of the Tower to teleport themselves to each floor at the teleportation points that scattered around the floor.

Members from guilds are usually stationed around that place for criminals and wrongdoers. But I don't have any crimes in my hand, at least not yet so I don't have anything to be nervous.

"Let's start with Bleed Resistance." I grabbed my dagger and opened the wound in my hand.

Because of your action, you have acquired [Bleed Resistance].

Your body was slashed, you have acquired [Slash Resistance].

Bleed Resistance – Passive – Lv 1/100
It is harder to bleed, and the bleeding wound will close up faster.

Slash Resistance – Passive – Lv 1/100
It is easier to endure slash damage.
-1% Damage from slash attack.

I slashed my hand cleanly so that I don't even feel any pain but my body bleeds normally. My Gamer's Body doesn't exempt me from negative status completely. Mundane bad status effects such as bleeding, poisoning, etc. still apply to me.

My Gamer's Body just forbids anyone from destroying my head and heart or anything that can resulted in my death instantly before my HP ran out. Receiving damage and having wounds also reduces my HP. It's like having an extra shield on top of my body.

And I do not need to breathe, eat, or sleep. Other than that, I'm just like a normal human.

After confirming my HP one last time. I started looking for some monsters to kill.

I found one pretty soon. The 2nd​ floor is infested with slimes and only slimes. There is nothing else but slimes and a few herbs and ingredients.

I didn't charge at the slime immediately but walked right up to it and let it hit me. Slime with its animal instinct didn't think about anything and tackled me in my stomach. It doesn't reduce much of my HP but it does feels a little painful.

You've received a tackle from the slime with your body, you have acquired [Blunt Resistance].

Your body has received physical trauma, you have acquired [Physical Resistance].

You have resisted the pain from the attack, you have acquired [Pain Resistance].

Blunt Resistance – Passive – Lv 1/100
It is easier to endure blunt damage.
-1% Damage from blunt attack.

Physical Resistance – Passive – Lv 1/100
It is easier to endure physical damage.
-1% Damage from physical attack.

Pain Resistance – Passive – Lv 1/100
It is easier to endure the pain. This doesn't reduce the pain but makes you be able to resist higher amounts of pain.

That's good. I let slime attack until my HP is at 10 which I start dodging its attack.

You've dodged the slime's attack with your nimble figure, you have acquired [Evading Mastery].

Evading Mastery – Passive – Lv 1/100
It is easier to perceive incoming attacks as well as responding to them.
+2% Reaction Speed.
-Slight intuition for incoming attack.

"Good. 4 down."

Although I have dodged all attacks from slime, my HP still went down due to bleeding. I didn't dare to take my eyes off the status window and stare as my HP went down one point at a time.

Until my HP is at 1.

I used the bandage that I bought to fix my wound. The wound isn't that big to begin with so with just bandage and Gamer's Body that follows game logic, my wound is completely sealed, and bleeding disappeared.

You sealed the bleeding wound with the bandage. The status condition [Bleeding] disappeared.

Your body has adapted to the changes, [Bleeding Resistance] has levelled up!

"Good. Everything went well. The only thing left is fight for a full 10 minutes."

The condition for getting Battle Continuation is to fight the enemy at the same level or higher as you at 1 HP for a full 10 minutes.

That would normally be hard for anyone so the easiest way to get this skill is when you're level 1. My OC received this skill while fighting some boss using plot armor, but I do not intend to do that.

*Boing!*

While fighting, I heard some sound behind my back. I looked back and found 2 slimes coming to join the fight.

"Well, time to level up my fighting skills." I picked up my weapons, sucked in deep breath, "Strength Buff."

I don't need to Buff myself to help in a low-level fight like this, but I use it anyway to increase its level.

You received the blessing of strength; your muscle strength has been increased! +1% STR.

I kicked to the ground and charged at them. I felt the ground under my feet crack as my body launched towards them. The world slowed down to a snail crawl as I approached them.

I don't have any experience in fighting, but for slimes that don't even have brain? Easy.

Just grab my blades and stab, swing, cut, both vertical and horizontal. With [Parallel Operation], I could swing my blade in my left hand as smoothly as my right hand. Before I knew it, the slimes just separated into many pieces.

You begins to understand a little essence of sword, you have acquired [Sword Proficiency].

You begins to understand a little essence of dagger, you have acquired [Dagger Proficiency].

You can wield two weapons in both of your hands smoothly even though it's your first time! You have acquired [Dual Wielding Proficiency].

Because of your special affinity towards certain techniques, you have acquired [Breathing Proficiency].

*Boom!*

EXP+10, EXP+10

Slimes explode upon contact with my weapons. I'm surprised a little, but I calm myself down immediately.

I used Breathing instinctively. Despite possessing Demon Slayer Mark for a short period of time, my body started to adapt and use them by instinct. Transparent World and Demon Slayer Mark (Manifested) might be a little hard for the current me.

If I could level up my Breathing Proficiency to LV100 then I might be able to create other breathing techniques, and even Sun Breathing Techniques might be possible.

"Let's continue," I turned towards the first slime and attacked it.

Before I didn't attack this slime because it's the first slime and I don't think I can control my strength enough to not kill it. But now that I have the feeling from killing the slimes, I think I can hit it light enough that I don't kill it.

*Slice!*

My blade slices through its jelly-like body. It tried to attack me, but I dodged a second before its attack arrived and I countered by landing another attack on its body.

You successfully counterattack the enemy, you have acquired [Countering Mastery]!

"Oh, didn't think that I would receive this skill, lucky me." I said with a smile on my lip.

I closed the notification and looked at the slime. From my observation, looks like two hits is the maximum of what slime can tolerate. More than that and it will die.

Your keen observation has identified the state of the target, you have acquired [Observe].

"Observe," I said while looking at the slime.

Slime Lv2
A very weak monster from the 2nd​ floor of Tower. Although it has jelly-like body, but it still receives physical damage. It can reunion with its missing part, but its jelly-like body is weak to everything.
HP: 11 / 50; This is more of a reference since the target aren't Gamer.

"Oh nice, one hit 19 damages? No, with my Proficiency skills, it should be 20 damages." Doing one more damage is nothing much, at least right now, "Heal."

This is my first time using Heal but I have the feeling from Buff skill before. There was some fluid moving through my body, like blood but with a different feeling. I tried to control this blood but failed.

You healed the physical trauma of the target, [Slime]'s HP+20.

You successfully captured the feeling of blue blood, you have acquired [Mana Manipulation]!

The universal energy that Gamer are allowed to use is MP or Mana Point. The Tower uses a different power system, which is Aura, but I can't use that. Or to say it correctly is that my Mana has absorbed the Aura completely since Mana is universal energy that can be used to do anything from performing divine miracles like Heal and Buff to use physical skills like Charge and Heavy Hit or supplementary skills like Observe.

In the future, I can also use magics with this MP but Aura can't so you can say that Mana is higher form of Aura.

'Well, now I have only one thing left.' I use [Parallel Operation] to split my thoughts into 4.
One will control the body, dodge, counterattack, and heal the slime. Another will do the math inside my head.

'1000-7 is 993, 993-7 is 986…'

You're performing the calculation inside your head accurately, you have acquired [Calculation Mastery].

It isn't much but it's honest work.

Calculation Mastery doesn't help me in a fight, but it's easier to raise since all you have to do is to calculate mathematics inside your head. Or maybe it will help in the future with the magical spell that needs calculation.

Another is to keep count of the time.

'36…37…38…'

Another will try to manipulate the Mana.

My thoughts control the Mana inside my body to flow. It didn't obey me at first but with enough time and proficiency, I started to get the feeling.

Your Mana flowed as you command! [Mana Manipulation] has levelled up!

Sometimes I occasionally heal slime or buff myself, but my MP is too low to allow anything like that to happen too often. I can only preserve my MP in case of emergency and dodge every attack of slime instead.

Finally, the time of 10 minutes has arrived. I didn't bother to leave this slime alive and poke it with my dagger.

*Boom!*

EXP +10

Slime explodes.

You have survived the prolonged battle at 1 HP! You have acquired [Battle Continuation].

You're more proficient with the sword, [Sword Proficiency] has levelled up!

You're more proficient with the dagger, [Dagger Proficiency] has levelled up!

You're more proficient with dual wielding, [Dual Wielding Proficiency] has …

Battle Continuation – Passive – LV 1/100
Even if your body breaks down, even if you're at your dying breath, your will is still fighting(tatakae)!
-You won't die when you receive damage that can kill you, but you'll stay immortal at 1 HP for 1 second. This effect will happens once per battle.
-Crowd control such as paralysis, immobilizing, freezing, etc. will not affect you during the fight.
-You have 0.1% chance of revival when die during the fight. You can use this effect once per battle.

Very good top-tier skill. Especially the last effect of reviving when dying in a fight. When your LUK is high enough, this effect is almost guaranteed. Along with the first effect that made me stay immortal for 100 seconds at LV100, I'm basically an immortal killing machine.

Unfortunately, this skill only applies in a fight, otherwise my [Time-Limited] would be gone by now.

I picked up slime jelly with my auto-loot. These are necessary things to sell for my living expenses. If I could get a hand on Butchering Mastery, then my drop quality would go up. Sadly, I don't have it right now.

I started walking around the forest, looking for slimes and herbs, as well as observing the terrain, animals, insects, and flowers.

Your keen observation makes you notice small detail, [Observe] has levelled up!

"Nice."

Observe is very important skill. It can let you look at people's information and determine their level, stats, and skills. Higher levels offer more information such as their biography, their psychological state, and even their future trajectories.

It is possible to know about them more than them know about themselves with this skill.

After that I fought with more slimes, trying various fighting styles as well as leveling all skills in my arsenal.

Your body has grown stronger from your strenuous fighting! STR+2.

Your weak body is soaked in your blood and sweat! END+3.

Your mind is capable of calculating coolly during battle! INT+4.

Your wisdom has been tested during the fight! WIS+1.

You have grown nimble during the fights! AGI+4.

The passing hunters are looking at your fighting! CHA+3.

EXP: 200
HP: 1 / 65
MP: 9 / 140
STR: 10 > 12
END: 10 > 13 (6.5)
INT: 10 > 14
WIS: 10 > 11
AGI: 10 > 14
CHA: 10 > 13
Stat Points: 5
Skills: Gamer's Body LvMAX, Gamer's Mind LvMAX, Heal Lv4, Item Creation Lv1, Buff Lv2, Bleed Resistance Lv2, Slash Resistance Lv1, Blunt Resistance Lv2, Physical Resistance Lv2, Pain Resistance Lv2, Evading Mastery Lv3, Sword Proficiency Lv4, Dagger Proficiency Lv4, Dual Wielding Proficiency Lv4, Breathing Proficiency Lv5, Countering Mastery Lv3, Observe Lv5, Mana Manipulation Lv3, Battle Continuation Lv2

Not bad. This leveling speed is quite good. The reason I couldn't level up my resistance skill much is because of my low HP but this is already fast. You can't be instantly OP by just killing slimes, especially if that slime isn't Rimuru.

'Dump all my EXP into Support.'

Support Lv1 > Support Lv2
INT+2, WIS+2, CHA+1, LUK+1.
Stat Points (0) > (5)

You acquired new skill: Purification.

Purification
is another skill that I need. It can purify low to medium level bad status conditions at its highest level. Greater Purification is a better version of this skill which can purify all bad conditions at its highest level.

Why did I say this is a skill that I need? Because I'm going to poison myself.

Last edited:
You have interesting idea here.

Btw, i think Yoriichi demon slayer mark isnt really good in Gil. Maybe different style? I mean, each person have their own mark style and different to each other.

Last edited:
You have interesting idea here.

Btw, i think Yoriichi demon slayer mark isnt really good in Gil. Maybe different style? I mean, each person have their own mark style and different to each other.

Well, I don't really care that thing much but how about at the back? something like this

images

Idk which place is the best.

I think that is good one. I mean, you make your MC have Title Hero King so mosly he will lead other hunter and they will see the sun mark at his back. Its kinda boost his image as Hero king. Another option, You can also put it in his chest.

I had change the age of MC because the timeline describes in chapter 2 is mismatched.

MC died before 31th floor > His age is 14 which makes it more than possible to reach 31th floor (Flame Emperor reached 40th floor in 11 years which is when MC is 25 years but I describes in chapter 2 that MC died years ago)

So I changed it to 18 instead of 14 and this should be better if MC planned to have harem.

Slime's level has been changed from 1 to 2 since the condition of Battle Continuation is same level or higher but total level of MC is 2 (Racial level+Job level)

The position of Demon Slayer Mark has been changed from the same position as Yoriichi to on his back instead. Now he can flexed his muscle and showed his tattoo like Escanor.

There might be some problems with the first two chapters, if you found it please feel free to tell me.

So MC have 7 year to grind and dead 4 year before Regression is happen?

So MC have 7 year to grind and dead 4 year before Regression is happen?

Yes, but actually more than 7 years since from 31st floor is game changing for MC.

So I decided to make MC died before 31st floor in the first round (before regression).

31-40 Floor's theme is self-awareness but I think civilization is more suitable since all participants are required to raise and support one race.
There is a crazy guy (Heresy Inquisitor or that femboy if you remember) who spent 200+ years in 31st floor, just spreading religion and enslaving other races.
I read until the chapter where Uburka (Kim Gongja's goblin child) went to new continent and encounter succubus.

I don't plan to write smut and I'm not sure I will do good job at that anyway.
Personaly, i think its better to post it in NSFW section even you didnt have plan yet to include smut or something not safe to post.
Its will give you more reader becuase most user is see in NSFW section. Also when in future you want post something Not Safe like Omake, image or something, you have more freedom for it. Also, possible some reader want make some omake with possible Not Safe content.
In the end its up to you anyway.

no the reason I think the story goes to the nsfw is because of the blood and gore that SSS hunter has and heavy topics that don't belong in this section not just smut if you don't want to that's ok just be prepared for people who will tell you to change it

no the reason I think the story goes to the nsfw is because of the blood and gore that SSS hunter has and heavy topics that don't belong in this section not just smut if you don't want to that's ok just be prepared for people who will tell you to change it
Welll another point about Not Safe content.

Btw, are you didnt try to post it in SB?

Welll another point about Not Safe content.

Btw, are you didnt try to post it in SB?

I only posted this story in QQ. At first, I tried posting on fanfiction but found that there are no SSS-class suicide hunter to choose. I'll change it to nsfw later after I return from college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back