• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Funny Things You Do While Zoned Out

When I zone out, focussing on things, I put everything I happen to be carrying at the time in what I believe to be a safe place and when I come to, I can't remember where the hell I put anything. Found my wallet in the fridge once.

Also have an habit of loosing track of time and forgetting my age.

-edit-

Also when I was younger I had a habit when I was think deeply on something I would just either sit, or stand there staring at things unblinkingly. Probably crept a few people out, but at least I was a champion in a staring contest.

This is my standard state of being. I usually only know my birthday is in a few days because people suddenly ask what I want and I have no idea what they're talking about until they explain.

My age I always have to stop and calculate it out. Every time. It's made easier because my 21st birthday was May 5th, 2005, ie 05/05/05 but even then I still have to stop and think every time I am asked.

When I zone out, focussing on things, I put everything I happen to be carrying at the time in what I believe to be a safe place and when I come to, I can't remember where the hell I put anything. Found my wallet in the fridge once.

-edit-

Also when I was younger I had a habit when I was think deeply on something I would just either sit, or stand there staring at things unblinkingly. Probably crept a few people out, but at least I was a champion in a staring contest.

Forgetting my age carries a problem that while it is not that hard to calculate it, if I spend a second too much on it I'm starting to panic that I look like a total idiot, thus making it harder to do.

When I'm thinking deeply, and something funny props into my head I get this wide and creepy smile on my face, that had made people give me a wide breadth on the streets before.
As illustrated here: :eek::eek::eek:_______________:)

*HORRIFIED gASP* :eek: you're exactly ten years older than me!!!!
at least 5/5 is an easy day to remember, right?

Freaky. I wonder if there's just something about being born on May 5th that supercharges the libido, because we're both way above average in that department as far as I can tell.

And yes, the trouble is that I general don't care what day of the month it is, and don't bother to keep track, nor do I really care which month it is and also don't think about that either.

When I don't have a job, which day of the week it is also tends to fade into the back of my mind as unimportant.

Freaky. I wonder if there's just something about being born on May 5th that supercharges the libido, because we're both way above average in that department as far as I can tell.

And yes, the trouble is that I general don't care what day of the month it is, and don't bother to keep track, nor do I really care which month it is and also don't think about that either.

When I don't have a job, which day of the week it is also tends to fade into the back of my mind as unimportant.
I think you'll find that everyone here has an unusually active libido.

High School was hell.

I did the math and was surprised that I was five years older. Then I slumped and started poking the ground with my finger because I felt old when I'm still in the prime of my youth.

I am very youthful!

... Just kidding. I was like an old man at the age of 10 >.>

That doesn't really answer the question. Plus, you can get plenty of experience while young!

This one was sure Hat-chan was a ~25 year old big sister type.
Now they find that she's only a year and some months older than them.
That's completely fine!

On the thread's topic, surprisingly the only weird thing I did while still shaking off the anesthesia from my wisdom tooth extraction was hum anime music.

Dangnabbit, I'm surrounded by young whippersnappers!

...I'm trying to remember when I turned 21. Fuck.

And in keeping with the actual topic, I've remember once when I zoned out... wanted to get something to drink. Grabbed a cup, and kept drinking. Took me a bit to realize I was trying to drink out of an empty cup.

I've sometimes forgotten that I have an x-acto knife in my hand when doing stuff and scratch my head or something.
Fuckers are sharp enough that you don't notice if you're focused on something else.

Cue blood everywhere.

I've sometimes forgotten that I have an x-acto knife in my hand when doing stuff and scratch my head or something.
Fuckers are sharp enough that you don't notice if you're focused on something else.

Cue blood everywhere.
I once watched a girl do this with a razor I lent her. I prefer to use blades over xacto. Damn she was a bleeder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back