• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
If any of you guys are interested...

Tell Me Why will be free to keep in celebration of Pride Month from June 1, 2021 through June 30, 2021!!!

Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1180660/Tell_Me_Why/

Not available or for sale in the following countries: said:
Algeria
Bahrain
China
DominicanRepublic
Egypt
Indonesia
Iraq
Jordan
Kenya
Kuwait
Libya
North Macedonia
Malaysia
Morocco
Oman
Pakistan
Peru
Qatar
Russian Federation
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
Tunisia
Turkey
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
Yemen

You guys can probably guess why...

:V:V:V

Not exactly a game give away, but close enough. I mean, you do get one free game with it, but it isn't really the important part.

Anyways, GOG has this free Warhammer Digital Goodies Pack you can claim (for free). It has the aforementioned game, some wallpapers, a 40k roleplay adventure of some kind, some concept artbook, and other useless shit like that.

The main prize is the absolutely excellent Mechanicus soundtrack included. This is the one where it's electronic music but the drop is church organs.

Highly recommended.

i also got the base game, and this free one is the deluxe edition which overrode my basic version, i think.

So, I've got Humble Leftovers again.

Sid Meier's Civilization® VI Platinum Edition
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
Milky Way Prince - The Vampire Star

Ask and ill PM you the key

EDIT: Please ask in thread, so other people can see if someone else was faster

Last edited:
Sooo, Humble Leftovers again.

Same deal as last time, ask in thread for the game you want and ill pm you the link.

This time I can offer:

The Surge 2
Nimbatus
ADOM

Aaaaaand, its gone.

Last edited:
GOG's giving away Elder Scrolls Arena and Daggerfall for free when you buy certain games in the Quakecon sale. It's not every game so make sure first if you're interested.

Sup, folks. It's Humble leftover time again.
This time I got:

PGA Tour 2K21
Not For Broadcast
Röki
Orwell: Ignorance is Strenght
Framed Collection

As allways, ask in thread for the game you want and i'll pm you the link.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back