• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
I don't know what I posted before and I do not care, I'm digging through the asscrack of old humble choice options back when they gave you limited choices, so I'm shotgun blasting shit at y'all, with number of choices left per option.

I'll post more later when we burn through the options.

As a remind to myself, I left off in February 2021. Now I won't have a headache digging through backlog til that point.

Also, real shit, I don't give a fuck if you're selfish. Just take them off my hands so my obsessive ass knows they're dead and gone.
Might I request:
Werewolf: The Apocalypse Heart of the Forest
Moving Out

So I grabbed the humble bundle. I'm offering priority to some players, but these are the things I definitely don't want, so they're up for grabs. First-come, first-serve, if none of my players want them.

I could swear there was a thread for this, but I can't find it now. If a mod knows where it is, feel free to move this post.

PGA Tour 2k1 (Ew, golf.)
Kerbal Space Program (Got it. Pretty good, but I can't get the hang of piloting the damn rockets)
Starbound (Got it. Pretty good. Not as good as Terraria.)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent + Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs (Horror, Meh.)
Amnesia: Rebirth
SUPERHOT (Got it. Middle part freaked me out, but it was good up to that.)
Dear Esther: Landmark Edition (Got the original version. Walking sim, some good oooooo but I don't feel the urge to play again.)
Lust from Beyond: M Edition (Neutered edition, rather, with less sex. Nope.)
Max Payne 3 (Weird launcher required, Rockstar. First game also didn't grab me, when I tried it, so meh.)

The Humble Bundle mentioned.

Normally I'd post it here first, but $40 doesn't qualify as a give away even with the value returned.

I'll take this since the gameplay seemed interesting on Youtube.

Sorry, went to bed earlier. One of my players claimed it about thirty minutes before your post, even if I wasn't giving them priority.

Not sure if this is a request for the game or for info.

SUPERHOT is an... interesting game in which the enemies and their bullets don't move very much except when you do. The graphics are very minimalist, but it's an interesting, if sometimes frustrating, game, though the story comes off as really creepy anyway.

And then you've got fucking Omotea, who plays the VR game and beats it while fucking dancing.

-Other PMs on the way.

Who wants Sunless Sea (taken)?

Also, 140?

Last edited:
Oh shit, I thought I remembered someone wanted a copy.

You still want 140?
I had started buying humble bundles at some point since then and got it already.

Searching...apparently from the "Humble Double Fine 20th Anniversary Bundle".

Much thanks and sorry for taking up 0.0001% of your memory space for nearly 5 years.

I had started buying humble bundles at some point since then and got it already.

Searching...apparently from the "Humble Double Fine 20th Anniversary Bundle".

Much thanks and sorry for taking up 0.0001% of your memory space for nearly 5 years.
lmao, ain't no thing

I just remembered fucking someone over on accident.

Oh right, I can also hand off Broken Age, got that one.

Never can seem to get very into point-and-clicks.

I also got the Humble Ukraine bundle, so it's time to shill for all the extra keys

112 Operator
Amnesia: Rebirth
Crying Suns
Dear Esther: Landmark Edition
Endless Space 2
Fling to the Finish
Fury Unleashed
Going under
Kerbal Space Program
Kingdom: Two Crowns
Metro Exodus
PGA Tour 2021K
Popup Dungeon

Ring of Pain
Rustler
Slinger VR

Swords and Soldiers HD
Superhot
This War of Mine
West of Dead
X-Morph: Complete Edition

Also tentatively open to giving away some of the program keys, like the photo optimizer, polygon art, and Music maker EDM stuff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back