• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
I have two surplus from this month's Humble Choice:

On Origin:
Command & Conquer Remastered Collection, which is one of if not the best remaster I've ever played, on top of having Frank Klepacki remaster and re-record all of the tracks, which means the OST has had the new+redone+bonus tracks compiled.

On Steam:
Embr, which is a Co-op firefighting game.

Last edited:
EDIT: Holy shit, this game is 300gb

addition-to-mycollection-more-collection.gif

:V

EDIT: Holy shit, this game is 300gb

It's the map files. It's only 300 GB if you install EVERY map all at once.

Right click ARK in your library, Properties, DLC, and uncheck the maps you aren't going to play on right now.

It's still large, but a whole lot more manageable.

My ISP only gives me 250gb/month. I guess I'm not trying it.

You can deselect the DLC maps from downloading before starting any downloads at all.

It's still pretty big, 70-100 gb with only the base The Island map installed, but it's a pretty fun game and worth the time, especially for free.

Why yes, I am somewhat biased towards the game, with it being my most played game on Steam with a good 2k hours on it.

Leisure Suit Larry III is being given away on Indiegala. Looks like the original from 30 years ago, not the remake but they were good R-rated games back in the day before the ERSB ratings. They aren't X or NC-17, but contain adult sexual themes that skirt the edge like many R-Rated movies in the late '80s and early '90s.
Leisure Suit Larry 3 - Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals
https://freebies.indiegala.com/leis...e-patti-in-pursuit-of-the-pulsating-pectorals
Leisure Suit Larry 3 - Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals official propaganda said:
Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals! is the third game in Al Lowe's Leisure Suit Larry series. Larry Laffer has finally found the woman of his dreams, and can happily live with her together on the beautiful tropical island... until he gets thrown out of the house by his wife. His boss, who happens to be his (now ex-) father-in-law, fires him. Larry is all alone, without a woman, without a job, on an island that has long ceased to be a "tropical paradise" and is exploited by entertainers, lawyers, and alike. But never despair! Dressed in his irresistible leisure suit, Larry is about to conquer the world (or at least its female population) anew. Watch out, fairer sex, because Larry is back to his swinging self!

- A classique text-based adventure as the previous entry in the series

- Play in the second half of the game as the enigmatic and beautiful pianist Patti, helping them to reach an ending that will finally bring happiness into Larry's life.

- Play as one of gaming's longest lasting legends: Leisure Suit Larry!

- Al Lowe's famously risque humor and bodacious babes that are waiting to "work out" with you!

If possible, please support the developer on Steam (by getting it there too or even wishlisting it).

Check out ALL the ongoing FREEbies here.
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
    • Memory: 512 MB RAM
    • Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Memory: 1 GB RAM
    • Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9

Last edited:
Any one want this dlc key i got given by Indiegala for a game i don't have and have no interest in?

Crazy Machines Elements - Collision Course and Mental Activity DLC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back