• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Leisure Suit Larry 6 - Shape Up Or Slip Out is free on IndieGala
https://freebies.indiegala.com/leisure-suit-larry-6-shape-up-or-slip-out
Be warned, this is NSFW!
Leisure Suit Larry 6 official propaganda said:
Shape Up or Slip Out! is the fifth game in Al Lowe's Leisure Suit Larry series and again a classique point&click adventure.

All the events from the previous games are forgotten. Larry is single, and his goal is to capture the interest of various ladies. By sheer coincidence, Larry finds himself on a TV Game Show called "Stallions". He wins a weekend at the Spa Resort, La Costa Lotta. Naturally, there are some beautiful women in the spa who are just dreaming about such a wonderful, handsome man as Larry! Uh... or is it really so? It is the player's goal to find out!

- A classique old school point&click adventure with an adult-themed scenario
- Explore La Costa Lotta as the best Spa resort Larry has ever been probably and discover its secrets.
- Help Larry to relax at La Costa Lotta and maybe find the perfect woman for him.
- Larry can die again, as he did in the series before but can continue again right before he died.
- Play as one of gaming's longest lasting legends: Leisure Suit Larry!
- Al Lowe's famously risque humor and bodacious babes that are waiting to "work out" with you!

If possible, please support the developer on Steam (by getting it there too or even wishlisting it).

Check out ALL the ongoing FREEbies here.

MINIMUM:
Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7
Storage: 550 MB available space
The system requirements seem absurdly high considering the preview graphics look just like the Mac version, and that worked just fine on a friend's Performa 630, and my 300mhz PowerMac with 64mb of RAM and a 4gb HD was overkill when he loaned it to me 25 years ago while the game required less than 1/10th the amount of HD space.

The system requirements seem absurdly high considering the preview graphics look just like the Mac version, and that worked just fine on a friend's Performa 630, and my 300mhz PowerMac with 64mb of RAM and a 4gb HD was overkill when he loaned it to me 25 years ago while the game required less than 1/10th the amount of HD space.

Ya, so that's a port so it runs on modern machines. Well, less a port and more that it runs on top of an emulator, probably dosbox. It may also be including the "remake" along with it, which was just a CD version that was higher res and had more colors.

IndieGala has been working it's way through the entire Leisure Suit Larry series. LSL7 is now free for a limited time.
Leisure Suit Larry 7 - Love for Sail

https://freebies.indiegala.com/leisure-suit-larry-7-love-for-sail
Leisure Suit Larry 7 Love For Sail official propaganda said:
When we last saw our less-than-dashing hero, Leisure Suit Larry, he was in a rather sticky situation. Not one to be tied down, Larry makes the best of things by going on a cruise to forget the previous escapade. Once he arrives on the deck, he finds out there's a Mega-Contest for the heart and body of one Captain Thigh, the sexiest sea captain this side of the Atlantic. Our hero must use his wits and wiles...wait, he'll just cheat and "win" his way into the Captain's bedroom. Set sail for steamy adventure on the high seas!

Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! drops a world-class lounge lizard onto a cruise ship filled with gorgeous women and side-splitting slapstick. Using the latest and greatest technology of the time, the Grope 'n' Click interface is perfect for those moments of "one handed mousing". No more icons! No more messing around! If that's not enough, you can always type in your own personalized and customized responses and see what happens. Don't miss the final classic installment of the hottest point-and-click adventure in existence!

- A bountiful bevy of beautiful, bouncing babes in every nook and cranny of the game!

- Explore the whole cruise ship and find several items which are used to solve puzzles and are necessary to progress in the story.

Think outside of the box and come up with unusual actions in order to solve a puzzle.

- This Leisure Suit Larry supports a context-sensitive interface which brings a series of verbs by clicking on an object which can the player choose from.

But you can additionally enter your own verbs into the game, as it was in the predecessors beofre and as long as the game understands them.

- Exquisitely hand-drawn graphics and animation along with some hidden Easter eggs that will make your eyes pop!

- Witty humor alongside spicy dialogues, a feast for the discerning and adventurous gentleman!

If possible, please support the developer on Steam (by getting it there too or even wishlisting it).
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
    • Memory: 512 MB RAM
    • Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7
    • Storage: 600 MB available space

Fallout 3 seems pretty second rate to me, I didn't find it worth playing outside of mods like Skyrim.

For most people, I doubt it's worth a full two hours, but I am rather fond of this video from MATN titled, "Fallout 3 is Better Than You Think"

There's this free mod, Fallout: Tale of Two Wastelands that requires a copy of both Fallout 3 and NV, but places both of them and all their DLC into a single game world and just absolutely rocks. It does some things like balance changes, bugfixes, restoring cut content, etc. to improve the general experience as well. It is a menace to install, but there's some good tutorial videos available. It doesn't fix all of the Fallout 3 issues, but it does solve some of them and helps the good parts be enjoyed more.

Last edited:
Not a video game, but I suspect that this may be of interest to denizens of QQ, seeing some of the dungeon core quests/stories that pop up:

A ttrpg called Wicked Ones (this is the deluxe edition, the one that normally costs money). It's free until, I think, Oct. 31.

It involves being the baddies, constructing a dungeon, and going on raids and defending against Heroes and things. It uses the Forged in the Dark system (as seen in Blades in the Dark).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back