• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Epic is giving away Kerbal Space Program this week.
I tried it during the open beta a decade ago. It was an interesting game that might be called edutainment.
You get to run your own space program, starting with constructing a crude rocket to break the atmosphere and eventually landing on other planets in the system.
They just decided to make it on an alien star system somewhat similar to the Solar System, but not quite, which is the main reason why I don't say it is completely edutainment.
That said, you'll feel like a rocket scientist after playing this, as you do learn a thing or two about orbital mechanics.

I'm probably making it sound boring, but it's actually pretty addicting if you like simulations.

Last edited:
Giving away:
-Fallout 1 (Great game, but it's the most dreary and 'final' game in the franchise, the tone is closer to The Road at certain points and the gameplay is pure turn based CRPG, I love it and it's definitely one of the best games ever made but it's not for everyone.)

-Fallout 76 (I was convinced by someone that it's not as bad as people say it is if you approach it as a Rust-like but that's not my type of game anyways)

-Five Dates (One of those FMV games, this time a live-action romantic comedy, I hate those kind of games but this one is well received on Steam)

-Fobia St Dinfna Hotel (Seems to be an Outlast type game, but less out there in terms of edgy content, pretty well received also)

Last edited:
Giving away:
-Fallout 1 (Great game, but it's the most dreary and 'final' game in the franchise, the tone is closer to The Road at certain points and the gameplay is pure turn based CRPG, I love it and it's definitely one of the best games ever made but it's not for everyone.)
-Fallout 76 (I was convinced by someone that it's not as bad as people say it is if you approach it as a Rust-like but that's not my type of game anyways)
-Five Dates (One of those FMV games, this time a live-action romantic comedy, I hate those kind of games but this one is well received on Steam)
-Fobia St Dinfna Hotel (Seems to be an Outlast type game, but less out there in terms of edgy content, pretty well received also)
I'll take five dates if you don't mind. It seems interesting.

Steam version being censored? Is this website a good one? I never heard of it before...

Steam version being censored? Is this website a good one? I never heard of it before...
All 7 are censored and have nude patches which are the non-steam version of the scenes. From what I can gleam it's a simple drag and drop replacement.

No Fanatical isn't as bad as G2A but, these free keys are probably stolen/resold from another site (likely G2A).

All 7 are censored and have nude patches which are the non-steam version of the scenes. From what I can gleam it's a simple drag and drop replacement.

No Fanatical isn't as bad as G2A but, these free keys are probably stolen/resold from another site (likely G2A).

I have never heard the assertion Fanatical provides stolen keys before, what are you basing that on? Anything I can find says that they're provided them, much like Humble or most other websites.

On another note, GoG is giving away Alien Breed Trilogy for the next few days. https://www.gog.com/en/game/alien_breed_trilogy

The original Apple IIGS version of LSL1 was censored nearly 35 years ago. LSL 6 "Shape up or slip out" was censored on the Mac CD-ROM version 25 years ago.
Steam didn't censor it, Sierra did in the original release. There never was an official uncensored version. Only fan-made patches, much like the infamous nude patches for Neverwinter Nights, Dead or Alive Volleyball, Knights of the Old Republic, and numerous other games.

Last edited:
Disregard the above edit, the game key is still available for whoever wants it due to geographical restrictions

Fanatical is giving away the "Leisure Suit Larry Retro Bundle", the Steam version of the first 7 Leisure Suit Larry games.
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/leisure-suit-larry-retro-bundle

The original Apple IIGS version of LSL1 was censored nearly 35 years ago. LSL 6 "Shape up or slip out" was censored on the Mac CD-ROM version 25 years ago.
Steam didn't censor it, Sierra did in the original release. There never was an uncensored version.

Welp, looks like they were only giving out a limited amount of keys for it, so it's now moot. Thanks for answering me though. I'll get the games another time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back