• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
I recall back in the day you'd get beautiful box art that only marginally had anything to do with the game.

I remember when we even have sexy characters in wester video games!

Nowadays, if you want to find something similar, you go straight to mobile gacha games!

:eek:

Anyone want a Good old Games discount code for 75% off "Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous" Mythic Edition and/or Commander Edition?

AFAICT the former includes all the DLC packs, and the latter includes only the bonus items.

Edit: PM'd to Jomasten

Last edited:
Snakers? If you're still alive, are these three still available?

He was online about eight hours ago, so alive at the least. Though whether he still has the keys sitting around somewhere is up in the air, given he last updated the list December 2021.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Pathologic Classic HD

On the off chance he is willing and some keys remain active, could I have these?

I have one copy of Don't Starve Together if anyone wants. It's a steam gift item, so you'll need to have a steam account and either PM me your email after saying you want it here, or give steam name to me for friending and sending.

Game in the process of being given to Werewolf McWerewolf II

Game given to Werewolf guy

Last edited:
Some of the reviewers are genuinely asking to be able to supper the developers, lol.

Reviewers:
acb.jpg

Dev: No

I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back