• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Not sure if I should post this here but are FF.net reviews not working for anyone else?

Why does everyone hate him again? Never paid much attention to... Well, anything that ever involved him, (or most of you) really.

Why does everyone hate him again? Never paid much attention to... Well, anything that ever involved him, (or most of you) really.
He comes up with a lot of ideas that people aren't very interested in, and people get bored of them. He also has a somewhat inflated opinion of how much of a thorn he is in Squishy's side. That's about it.

I don't really have it in me to hate him; he doesn't seem malicious and he isn't particularly offensive, just a little harebrained at times.

He comes up with a lot of ideas that people aren't very interested in, and people get bored of them. He also has a somewhat inflated opinion of how much of a thorn he is in Squishy's side. That's about it.

I don't really have it in me to hate him; he doesn't seem malicious and he isn't particularly offensive, just a little harebrained at times.
Well, one reason why people hate him is his unreasonable hatred for PMMM. Since a lot of us like it, it's only natural for us to think of him as insane trash for hating it so much.

Herehere. It's not even really annoyance, to be honest. I just can't bring myself to care either way.

I'll just ignore it, them.

Well, one reason why people hate him is his unreasonable hatred for PMMM. Since a lot of us like it, it's only natural for us to think of him as insane trash for hating it so much.

Well, since I have never watched PMMM, (I think I only really watched 2 or 3 animes in ever) and probably never will, then I'll be neutral about it.

Fucking hell. Somethings borked with my modded Skyrim experience.

I can't find the problem so I'm just going to nuke everything: Uninstall all mods and reinstall them from my downloads folder.

Well shit.

Speaking of mods, something weird happened with my fallout 4 mods. I did the archive invalidation thing you are meant to do, but still for some reason none of the textures or models introduced by mods actually show up in game, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why.

It doesn't seem common from what I've been able to find, and no-one seems to know how to fix it.

Which is vexing, because I wanted to install this mod that made raiders 300% more interesting, varied and colourful.

Speaking of mods, something weird happened with my fallout 4 mods. I did the archive invalidation thing you are meant to do, but still for some reason none of the textures or models introduced by mods actually show up in game, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why.

It doesn't seem common from what I've been able to find, and no-one seems to know how to fix it.

Which is vexing, because I wanted to install this mod that made raiders 300% more interesting, varied and colourful.
Game installed in the C drive?

Yep.
C:/games/fallout4
Culprit is likely shoddy coding in the mod. It calls a filepath that doesnt exist instead of determining the exe location and working off that.

Either that or its not installed right. In my experience, though, Bethesda games are notorious for breaking apart whenforeign code is introduced. No matter what they want you to believe, Falliut and TES are not very mod friendly. The community forced that shit to conform.

Anyway, check the order your mods are loaded.

Divorced woman meets man about to be divorced. They fuck twice. Man falls in love with her. Woman moves to different city. Man obsessively writes poems about her.

Woman's sister tells man that woman is not interested in him. He doesn't care.

He moves to woman's city and BUYS A HOUSE for her. Man sends woman compilation of poems.

Woman goes suicidal. Woman tells man of this. Man says that he still loves her. Woman replies that she'll let him fuck her "as friends".

Really B-movie tier.

Divorced woman meets man about to be divorced. They fuck twice. Man falls in love with her. Woman moves to different city. Man obsessively writes poems about her.

He moves to woman's city and BUYS A HOUSE for her. Man sends woman compilation of poems.

Woman goes suicidal. Woman tells man of this. Man says that he still loves her. Woman replies that she'll let him fuck her "as friends".

Really B-movie tier.
I guess "reality is unrealistic" applies to characterisation as well. :D

Today's revelation: Kylie Minogue is hot
Dammit I'm supposed to be attracted by many muscles not that white-cleavage-dress-thingy! (Probably NSFW so I'm not posting it here)
Anyway this week univ schedule is really exhausting and I know my lecturer and several other classmates had it worse but going home at 7 or 8 pm with tons of assignments is really not fun.

Hahalol.
Had to help out for orientation week in my own uni. Drafted into the Games department, meaning that we have to go home at 10pm because had to discuss and review games for our freshies.

Hahalol.
Had to help out for orientation week in my own uni. Drafted into the Games department, meaning that we have to go home at 10pm because had to discuss and review games for our freshies.
Ouch my sympathies for whatever its worth to you.
May the luck and caffeine be with you.

Today's revelation: Kylie Minogue is hot
Dammit I'm supposed to be attracted by many muscles not that white-cleavage-dress-thingy! (Probably NSFW so I'm not posting it here)
Anyway this week univ schedule is really exhausting and I know my lecturer and several other classmates had it worse but going home at 7 or 8 pm with tons of assignments is really not fun.
Hahalol.
This sort of sequencing is why I love the Xenforos, haven't actually been to Xenforo proper yet, though.

The regretful realization that you gotta start your thing over again because somebody didn't tell you all the rules when you started.

Hate you too, lovely brain. :>

Can we please actually get more than three chapters into a story before restarting it becomes nearly necessary?

That is one heck of a way to wake up. This is why I'm glad that I can't remember my dreams most of the time.
Had another interesting night.

Dreamt about Saya no Uta having more endings in which Fuminori freaks out after Saya eats Oumi and she either lets him go or kills him. Then it transitioned into me as a kid trying to run away from my mother and her trying to break my neck (nb: my mother wouldn't actually do that; when I ran away in RL she barely cared). Woke up in a sitting position, attempting to fight my bed.

Then I dreamt X-Com: Terror from the Deep had an FPS mode. As often happens in dreams, it was significantly more immersive than FPS games really are. I ran out of ammo while frantically trying to gun down a Tentaculat, and couldn't get my melee weapon to work.

Really B-movie tier.
Yandere conquers all?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back