1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Game, Eh? [My Hero Academia, Gamer]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by freadtheholyone, Jan 15, 2021.

1. freadtheholyone

freadtheholyone Getting sticky.

I hadn’t planned him to be sterile or not, it just happened while writing and I don’t really have a plan that uses that route. I could just remove it, but I didn’t understood what triggered you about this?

2. Vox De Harlequin

Vox De Harlequin Self-Taught Black Magic Initiate

The bit that "triggered" me is that kind of pretty serious ailment being given as part of a "boon" that could not be denied, and the MC seeming not to even notice (an attitude seemingly shared by you.)

Venyr4434, SonOfNenji, Ibskib and 2 others like this.
  3. DaMadKing

DaMadKing Know what you're doing yet?

i think it's just unexpected. first he didn't get a choice in the matter, second no reaction from him whatsoever like if someone told you you couldn't have kids i'd definitely react. i mean tbh when i read these fics i put myself in the mc's shoes. so i basically see him going after rumi and nemuri who are older and may want children and then be like sorry i cant so go fuck some other dude i guess, so bye. idk that's just me. that being said i like the story and appreciate your effort. god knows i don't write shit

4. Nuthenry2

Nuthenry2 Consumer Of Lewds

TBH for a gamer it doesn't matter much if he's sterile, you just have to get lucky with a roll, grind you magic or change race again. at the moment it's probably a positive becaust he cant get a girl pregnant

FanFicFun and SonOfNenji like this.
  5. Sparksis

Sparksis Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

"Unleash the veil"? Was that it? No, that doesn't feel right. Wait, it was something more... grandiose.
    Ah, yes! "Manifest Destiny!" I exclaimed, hoping to feel a surge of power coursing through my veins. But nothing. I tried again, louder this time. "Manifest Destiny!" Still nothing. A slight panic began to creep in.

6. Stormbringer117

Stormbringer117 Soulless

Welcome to QQ, hope you enjoy your stay.

Don't forget to check out the rules.

Tboner likes this.