• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

GTA 5 (PC)

Cambrian

The Pimperor - Inspirational as Fuck
Anyone else excited for this game? I got to start the pre-download for it today and I was so happy. I've been watching Achievement Hunters play GTA 5 since it came out on the previous generation of consoles.

I had a open mouth shocked moment today though, when I started the pre-download.

GTA 5 for the PC is 59 GB large @.@

This is the biggest game I've ever put on my computer. I'm hoping it means it'll be as amazing as I expect!

The port for GTA 4 on PC was pretty bad, I thought. Controls and camera-wise, I mean.

Can't say I'm super excited, although GTA 5 is at least a good game.

On steam, or just from their website? I'd be up for buying the game and setting up some multiplayer, depending on how much it costs. I've got 3.4 terabytes left, so the download itself isn't a problem. (Download speed, on the other hand...)

On steam, or just from their website? I'd be up for buying the game and setting up some multiplayer, depending on how much it costs. I've got 3.4 terabytes left, so the download itself isn't a problem. (Download speed, on the other hand...)

I've got it through steam, but I expect you'll need an account with Rockstar's Social Club to be involved with the GTA Online aspect of it.

The game costs 60 bucks right now, though I think it's worth it.

If you do end up buying it, let me know, I'm trying to get a good group of regular people so I always have folks to play with. Not really inclined to play with randoms too often.

The port for GTA 4 on PC was pretty bad, I thought. Controls and camera-wise, I mean.

Can't say I'm super excited, although GTA 5 is at least a good game.

Yeah, GTA 4 sucked compared to GTA 5. I watched these guys play both games for years now, and the transition they went through from GTA 4 to GTA 5 was phenomenal. It's an amazing game in comparison.

Figured I should give an update on this game, so here's the steam review I ended up writing after 3.7 hours of play:

Found the strip club pretty early on. Got caught up in private dances because of all the fucking cash the preorder gave me.

Ended up getting a girl named Infernus to max pleasure, and she offered to take me back to her place. Went to pick her up around back, she ran into my car and fell over as I pulled up, and the screen told me "Infernus is scared." and she walked away.

So I got out of the car and went after her. Ended up cocking her in the back of the head and getting 17 bucks. So I go back in the strip club, and find her dancing again. Take her into the back for another private dance. Max out her pleasure again, she offers to take me back to her place.

DON'T let her run into my car this time. She gets in and I drive super carefully all the way to her crib. Get there, get out of the car, we walk inside and...

Sun goes down and up, next day, I'm outside her place. I don't know what I was expecting.

10/10, would punch her in the back of the head again for 17 dollars.

This game brings out the worst in me. I love it.

I love GTA V's satirical commentary on everything. I was laughing so much when I playing the game. The stuff with the government agents and the paparazzi is some of the funniest stuff ever.

I love GTA V's satirical commentary on everything. I was laughing so much when I playing the game. The stuff with the government agents and the paparazzi is some of the funniest stuff ever.

I keep listening to this one guy on the radio whenever I get into a car, and I have to say, he's slowly bringing me around to the idea of invading Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back