• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Happy New Year!

Happy new year to all perverts.

Frohes Neues once again, may this one be better.
I hope.

Happy new year, everyone! May this year bring more lewds to you then ever before! :V

Happy New Year, everyone. Here's to hoping the change in calendar actually makes a difference instead of being a meaningless thing we do to arbitrarily make the passage of time.

Happy new year.;)
And congratulations on surviving.:D
Now let us hope that the we can get to the last time zone without incident.:eek:

It is so very close to 2021 where I am, and I've got just the song for the occasion.

Edit: It's now 2021, happy new years everybody.

Last edited:
Happy New Years folks of QQ!!!

...If around half an hour late given my timezone.

image0.png

A bit late, but happy new year people. Hope you all have a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back