• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Finally. We're getting the actual "god" -like character instead of Pain and his entourage of emos
Lol I'm not sure Satoru is a good matchup for Pain. If his Jujutsu is a derivative of chakra, the Preta path can simply absorb Infinity and get through, and do the same for red, blue, and purple. If his Jujutsu isn't chakra and is purely CE, well Preta path could probably still affect it but if not Pain massively outscales him in terms of speed since CE reinforcement doesn't make you nearly fast enough to deal with higher tier Naruto characters.

Also Unlimited Void probably doesn't work well since the Pain's are dead and puppeteered by chakra rods. And also Preta path can probably swallow a Domain Expansion if it has to.
Doesn't mean chakra Satoru cannot win, but that Pain perfectly counters and negates all of his techniques and defences. Still he does have the equivalent of a super byakugan and perfect chakra control, so he should be a nasty melee fighter (which JJK Gojo absolutely is). But Satoru will need to develop more tricks to beat Pain than basic chakra reinforcement, Naruto for example did so well not because of Rasengans, but because he had Nature Chakra to boost his physical ability to ludicrous levels so he could slap them around in melee, sense them before he got surrounded, and corrupt the Preta path when he effectively lost. Also summons.

Gojo/Satoru doesn't strike me as someone who'd use giant summons, so he'd need some kind of insane physical boost. Honestly Sage Mode would be really good for him, the sensory boost coupled with Six Eyes would be fucking insane, and the physical boost is also extremely useful.

Also can he really call himself the "Honored One" like the Buddha in Naruto if he doesn't use a Sage Mode?

Lol I'm not sure Satoru is a good matchup for Pain. If his Jujutsu is a derivative of chakra, the Preta path can simply absorb Infinity and get through, and do the same for red, blue, and purple. If his Jujutsu isn't chakra and is purely CE, well Preta path could probably still affect it but if not Pain massively outscales him in terms of speed since CE reinforcement doesn't make you nearly fast enough to deal with higher tier Naruto characters.

Also Unlimited Void probably doesn't work well since the Pain's are dead and puppeteered by chakra rods. And also Preta path can probably swallow a Domain Expansion if it has to.
Doesn't mean chakra Satoru cannot win, but that Pain perfectly counters and negates all of his techniques and defences. Still he does have the equivalent of a super byakugan and perfect chakra control, so he should be a nasty melee fighter (which JJK Gojo absolutely is). But Satoru will need to develop more tricks to beat Pain than basic chakra reinforcement, Naruto for example did so well not because of Rasengans, but because he had Nature Chakra to boost his physical ability to ludicrous levels so he could slap them around in melee, sense them before he got surrounded, and corrupt the Preta path when he effectively lost. Also summons.

Gojo/Satoru doesn't strike me as someone who'd use giant summons, so he'd need some kind of insane physical boost. Honestly Sage Mode would be really good for him, the sensory boost coupled with Six Eyes would be fucking insane, and the physical boost is also extremely useful.

Also can he really call himself the "Honored One" like the Buddha in Naruto if he doesn't use a Sage Mode?
I meant in actual character where Pain is acting like "god" for emo reasons, Satoru is acting "god"-like due to him thinking he's the strongest/all mighty

Thanks for the chapter! Wonder how Gojo's gonna change the world, and how it'll disrupt Ashura and Indra's whole thing. See you in December!

Her saying that it was the order of things really pissed Satoru off because he doesn't accept that kind of thing.
"Yeah, fuck these guys, at least all the higher ups in Sorcerer Society still protected people from Cursed Spirits as their modus operandi. These Shinobi bastards literally blow up orphanages for cash."

Last edited:
I hope he play around with space manipulation aspect of gojo power more , he barely use it even before he got purple, you literally can fold people in half or explode them but you just shoot black hole at people instead . We need variety

Technically no, petra path for example is fucked since ce is toxic unless its your own . In the very first chapter it is shown that CE is a seperate thing from chakra .

CE reinforcement alone might not be enough to keep up with chakra , but member that satoru also had chakra on top of that and not just CE , not to mention six eyes maximising his efficiency to mininal in both type of energy usage,he would be shot straight to tsunade level of control the moment he learn to generate his chakra and grow from there.

Also no, UV can deal with pein , one of the path literally get trapped in genjutsu in jiraiya fight before

Thrn again everything had to go past infinity so no shot anyway.

Honestly I kinda hope Satoru gives some ninja (Mist, Sand, Leaf, doesn't matter) the Jogo treatment.
Just... "ara ara" and "This is the Infinity between us... you can't touch me... but I can touch you~"

I hope he play around with space manipulation aspect of gojo power more , he barely use it even before he got purple, you literally can fold people in half or explode them but you just shoot black hole at people instead . We need variety

Technically no, petra path for example is fucked since ce is toxic unless its your own . In the very first chapter it is shown that CE is a seperate thing from chakra .

CE reinforcement alone might not be enough to keep up with chakra , but member that satoru also had chakra on top of that and not just CE , not to mention six eyes maximising his efficiency to mininal in both type of energy usage,he would be shot straight to tsunade level of control the moment he learn to generate his chakra and grow from there.

Also no, UV can deal with pein , one of the path literally get trapped in genjutsu in jiraiya fight before

Thrn again everything had to go past infinity so no shot anyway.
Yeah but UV doesn't actually "deal" with Pain, because the other Paths will be fine outside the Barrier, and Nagato can probably just reset the Path after it's been incapacitated just not instantly.

I would also wager given the Rinnegan's mystical properties and myth and the fact that, for example, demons and souls exist in Naruto, that the Preta path should be able to absorb CE 100%. Just like I believe a Truth Seeking Orb should be able to nullify and defend against CT like Red for example.

Also is CE truly toxic unless it's your own? That doesn't seem at all true to me, the only instance that I can remember is Sukuna's fingers being a deadly poison, but those are Sukuna's Fingers, on top of being Special Grade cursed objects, that's an obviously special case.

Yeah but UV doesn't actually "deal" with Pain, because the other Paths will be fine outside the Barrier, and Nagato can probably just reset the Path after it's been incapacitated just not instantly.

I would also wager given the Rinnegan's mystical properties and myth and the fact that, for example, demons and souls exist in Naruto, that the Preta path should be able to absorb CE 100%. Just like I believe a Truth Seeking Orb should be able to nullify and defend against CT like Red for example.

Also is CE truly toxic unless it's your own? That doesn't seem at all true to me, the only instance that I can remember is Sukuna's fingers being a deadly poison, but those are Sukuna's Fingers, on top of being Special Grade cursed objects, that's an obviously special case.
That is if they get out of the area in time (they usually stay very close due to vision sharing giving them an advantage) domain can cover a pretty large area and while it may or maynot fried nagato brain it will deal significant damage to puppeted corpse brain.

I dont see the mystic and myth you talking about in rinnegan . Not to mention that even if preta path can absorb chakra ,i dont see it being able to absorb spiritual energy in its weaponized form like CE .While i do agree on TSO being able to defend from red

eh ,curse energy arent usually healthy to begin with . Just that sukuna's especially toxic didnt mean that the others arent the same.

That is if they get out of the area in time (they usually stay very close due to vision sharing giving them an advantage) domain can cover a pretty large area and while it may or maynot fried nagato brain it will deal significant damage to puppeted corpse brain.

I dont see the mystic and myth you talking about in rinnegan . Not to mention that even if preta path can absorb chakra ,i dont see it being able to absorb spiritual energy in its weaponized form like CE .While i do agree on TSO being able to defend from red

eh ,curse energy arent usually healthy to begin with . Just that sukuna's especially toxic didnt mean that the others arent the same.
What are you talking about? The Rinnegan is shrouded in mysticism. It's literally described as transcendental, beyond life and death. It has access to the "king of hell" as a summon, can remove and absorb people's souls, etc. By the way, souls in Naruto are real, the afterlife is seemingly real, and they retain their chakra to some degree. Chakra is spiritual, or has a spiritual component, your chakra transcends death, the Sage is able to gift his chakra/energy to Naruto and Sasuke as a disembodied soul/spirit. The Impure World Reincarnation technique literally allows you to draw souls from the afterlife and force them into a human sacrifice. Naruto is filled with mysticism and outright magic, even if it takes a scifi turn at the end with otsutsuki aliens lol. CE should not at all be a total out of context problem for the fabled eyes of the Sage of Six Paths, unless the explanation for Gojo's reincarnation in this world is something stupid like a WC fic or ROB fic, it would make sense for someone like the Sage, and possibly the Otsutsuki clan or Tailed Beasts to be aware of CE, or at least have some counter for it.

At the very least, given how CE and CT is often associated with human souls/spirits, and buddhism, things like the so-called Eyes of Samsara should also have some counter or influence over CE.

What are you talking about? The Rinnegan is shrouded in mysticism. It's literally described as transcendental, beyond life and death. It has access to the "king of hell" as a summon, can remove and absorb people's souls, etc. By the way, souls in Naruto are real, the afterlife is seemingly real, and they retain their chakra to some degree. Chakra is spiritual, or has a spiritual component, your chakra transcends death, the Sage is able to gift his chakra/energy to Naruto and Sasuke as a disembodied soul/spirit. The Impure World Reincarnation technique literally allows you to draw souls from the afterlife and force them into a human sacrifice. Naruto is filled with mysticism and outright magic, even if it takes a scifi turn at the end with otsutsuki aliens lol. CE should not at all be a total out of context problem for the fabled eyes of the Sage of Six Paths, unless the explanation for Gojo's reincarnation in this world is something stupid like a WC fic or ROB fic, it would make sense for someone like the Sage, and possibly the Otsutsuki clan or Tailed Beasts to be aware of CE, or at least have some counter for it.

At the very least, given how CE and CT is often associated with human souls/spirits, and buddhism, things like the so-called Eyes of Samsara should also have some counter or influence over CE.
No ,what are YOU talking about? The soul component isnt with preta path .

No ,what are YOU talking about? The soul component isnt with preta path .
I didn't say it was, I'm saying having CE be a suddenly totally out of context problem for Naruto isn't satisfying and is stupid. I'm talking about the Rinnegan and more mystical parts of Naruto as a whole to support why the Preta Path should be able to absorb CE. Since Chakra has a spiritual component anyways, and souls are influenced by Chakra and vice-versa. Since the Rinnegan can directly interact with souls etc.

The Preta Path doesn't need absorb human souls like the Human Path in order to absorb CE, since CE isn't made up of souls or soul-energy either. But like Chakra, CE is related to the soul, has a seemingly spiritual component, and can interact with the soul.

Nice to see this back. Can't wait for more chapters.

We gotta get this man a geto stand in he's already got an opponent in tojis nicer clone gai/rock lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back