• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Which Universe do you want to be created?

• Total voters
What's in the Box? / Guess we'll Morgan freeman.
Whilst Kazir Grey does networking with everyone on set and making casual friends with Morgan Freeman ,but David Fincher wasn't idle either as asked for input on Detective Mills near fatal confrontation with the mysterious "7 "killer before letting him go in the alley way confrontation.
As Morgan Freeman wondering what in the mysterious things in killer mystery Box on set of "Seven "hmm?
Kazir Grey will never tell yet, bff Morgan but you'll see sooner or later on the next time on the shooting of Seven movie.
Continue on
Catch ya later
Cheers!

HWI 10
Hollywood What If Chapter 10

[Note: This chapter is short. I'm writing three novels including this one. So there are times when I can only write small chapters.]

The sun rose and greeted the people. Kazir frowned as he heard the screams coming from outside.

He heard a group of people shouting and it seemed they were having a conflict.

Kazir had chosen this apartment complex because the rent was cheap. Of course, he knew that there were consequences of choosing an apartment near high crime rate area.

A few seconds later, the commotion slowly died down.

"Thank God I didn't hear a shot. Last week they were shooting a few blocks away."

He chuckled. This place was indeed dangerous. Unfortunately, he had to stay here for now.

He spent most of his time away from here anyway. Now that Se7en was reaching its climax, Kazir had to stay in the studio all day to help the crew.

After brushing his teeth, Kazir left the apartment and returned to the studio.

"Good morning, Kazir."

"Good morning."

Because of his kindness, people around him treated him better. Well, he wasn't the director, so he didn't have to show his serious side.

Then Kazir saw David reading his schedule. David's expression was terrible, it seemed that he hadn't slept properly.

'Considering that this movie will decide his future, I can understand him.'

If this movie flopped, not only David, but also Kazir would lose his confidence in himself.

Se7en was a cult classic and critics held the movie in high regard. This movie influenced the crime genre.

"David, I think you need a vacation after finishing the shooting."

Kazir approached him with concern.

"Thanks, but I have to finish the post-production before I can think about resting."

David looked tired, but his eyes were bright.

"When is the release date?"

Kazir wanted to know when the movie would be released.

"September 22nd. The movie doesn't have a strong opponent and New Line Cinema is confident of releasing it on September 22nd."

"I see." Kazir nodded.

He was thrilled to know that Se7en would follow the original release date. This would give the movie a better chance at the box office.

It was March 2 and filming was nearing its end.

Gwyneth Paltrow left the crew after shooting all her scenes. So did Ronald Lee Ermey.

The only actors who joined the crew were the three main characters of Se7en. Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, and David Spacey.

"Unless something bad happens, today will be the last day of shooting."

That's why David was so serious. So serious that he didn't sleep.

"David, take care of yourself."

"Kazir, I'm not that old." David Fincher laughed.

"Thank you for giving me the chance to make Se7en."

"No, the honor should be mine. I'm happy to be working with the great David Fincher."

They laughed.

Just like that, the end of the shooting came.

"Now what?"

Kazir asked himself after the shoot was over.

David Fincher dispersed the crew and began editing the movie. Since Kazir's job was done, he had no reason to stay. He had already been paid.

But Kazir Grey had a crisis.

He took a blank piece of paper and began to write down what he had learned.

Kazir Grey watched David Fincher for four months. He could see that David was a great director and that he controlled his crew well.

But Kazir Grey had enough experience of being a director. He was a director for almost 4 decades if you add his last life.

If there are things I lack, they are...

Opportunity, luck, connections, and thick skin.

After studying David Fincher for months, Kazir learned a few things.

David took the opportunity to direct Se7en after his failure with "Alien 3".

He was also a stubborn man. He didn't care what people said to him. He kept working on his movie even though people lost faith in him.

As for the last thing, luck... Maybe only God could manipulate that power. But Kazir could say that David was lucky. His filming was smooth and easy, he didn't have to face any difficult situations.

Kazir nodded. He lacked those three things. As for connections...

He closed his eyes for a second and decided to think about his next step.

If everything went well, his venture would also be a smooth process.

"Oh that's right, I almost forgot something important... Gamble. David is gambling with his dreams and everything depends on Se7en if his gamble will be successful."

Kazir decided to gamble as well.

"If I can't make a big-budget movie, I'll start with small-budget movies."

Kazir began to list the movies he knew had small budgets.

[I want to thank my supporters!]

Aviral Jaat
Acedia
Clutch
Jackson J Betts
Black
Till Grothe
Marlon Allen
Greatface
Eduardo
Zuur
Enes
Retired Old Man
Ryuu
Raini M. Terante
Robert Campbell
VoidStar
Duke York
Ausner Gentil

Whilst Kazir Grey and David Fincher wrapping up post production of the titular Seven movies film , which Kazir Grey makes his list and checking for things he doesn't have yet. As Kazir Grey figures, if he can't make big budget movies, he'll small budget movies with a high turnover rate if I'm speculating correctly here in early circa 1995 Hollywood industry arena.
Continue on
Catch ya later
Cheers!

HWI 11
Hollywood What If Chapter 11

Kazir finished writing every small-budget movie that has huge box offices.

He realized something obvious.

"Most of them are horror movies." He muttered and looked at the list.

He saw:

The Last Exorcism

The Devil Inside

The Blair Witch Project

Paranormal Activity

Etc.

These movies were famous and made a lot of money.

On the other hand, there were small-budget movies in the comedy genre like 'Napoleon Dynamite' and 'The Full Monty'.

Kazir thought seriously while tapping his fingers. These movies might be famous, but he had to think about the pros and cons.

'First of all, let's take 'The Blair Witch Project' off the list. The biggest reason that movie made a lot of money in theaters was because of publicity, viral marketing, and the growing popularity of the Internet.'

The Blair Witch Project cost $50,000 to make. However, the publicity for the movie was over 10 million dollars. Together with the viral marketing that fooled the citizens of North America, 'The Blair Witch Project' became a success.

Kazir understood that it was impossible to replicate that success now.

The Internet was just getting started and no one was taking it seriously.

It was still 1995.

Furthermore, he didn't want to be hated. 'The Blair Witch Project' was notorious in his past life. It didn't have a good reputation and most people hated the movie to the very core of their lives.

'Then the other movies...'

To be honest, Kazir was confident in making horror and comedy films. He was a small-time director and he had experience in making those kinds of movies. In his experience, he has a bad luck shooting horror movies. None of them were good.

"... If I had to choose, it would be 'Paranormal Activity' or 'Napoleon Dynamite'".

Napoleon Dynamite was a huge success in North America, but it was coldly received internationally. The main reason was simple: it was released in only two countries and very late. It was almost five months before the movie was released internationally after its first premiere in North America.

Also, people outside of America couldn't understand the jokes in the movie.

'But Paranormal Activity was different... Not only did it revive the shaky found-footage format, but it also made a lot of money. '

"No," Kazir finally shook his head.

"Paranormal Activity sounds good, but it has the same publicity like 'The Blair Witch Project'. They use rumors and social media to promote the movie."

Then Calix turned his attention to the other movies instead.

"What about Saw?"

The movie was known for literally torturing its characters.

"I can do it. The filming is not difficult, but the budget..."

The production budget for Saw was over $1 million. Kazir had to find an investor if he wanted to make 'Saw'.

Just like 'Saw', 'The Devil Inside' had the same budget.

"Even 'The Last Exorcism' has a bigger budget, which was 1.8 million dollars."

He sighed. He understood that choosing a movie to make had to be taken seriously, otherwise his gamble would fail.

If he was going to gamble, he would make sure that his chances of winning were high.

"What about 'The Gallows'? But that movie has terrible reviews from the critics."

'The Gallow' had the smallest budget in the list except for 'Paranormal Activity'.

Paranormal Activity' cost 300 thousand dollars, while 'The Gallow' cost only 100 thousand dollars.

Between the two, 'The Gallow' had an acceptable price considering Kazir's money.

Suddenly, Kazir dropped the pen and slammed the table as he stood up.

"Who am I kidding? The answer is obvious... Let's go with Napoleon Dynamite."

Unlike the other movies, he liked Napoleon Dynamite better.

He also wanted to film the last scene where Napoleon starts to dance... That was probably the main reason why Kazir chose it.

He preferred comedy to horror, even though he made many horror movies in his life.

Unlike horror films, which made him anxious and depressed because it mostly failed, comedy films made him laugh and happy.

So yes, 'Napoleon Dynamite' it is.

"The found footage format may sound great, but they all have something in common. They are all shaky. People might get a headache watching them."

To be honest, Kazir saw 'The Blair Witch Project' and it was terrible. He wanted to find the director and asked why he couldn't shoot it steady. The movie was shaking and he felt like he was getting dizzy.

Considering that the director was a novice, it was a miracle that 'The Blair Witch Project' was successful in theaters.

Kazir regained his focus and began writing the script. He had to take things seriously and register the script with the Writers Guild.

The plot, the main characters and the secondary characters. The goofy ahh protagonist and his goofy ahh friend.

"Perfect."

Kazir wanted to leave his past behind. So shooting a horror movie was impossible.

"If I'm going to be honest, I want to shoot an action movie. It's my biggest dream in my whole life. Unfortunately, shooting an action movie will millions of dollars and it's impossible for someone like me."

Anyway, Napoleon Dynamite, here we go.

[Author's note: The real reason I chose Napoleon Dynamite is simple... I don't want to watch horror movies for research. The last time I watched 'Final Destination' I became overly cautious of my surroundings].

THE UNSUNG HERO NAPOLEON DYNAMITE ( IS BACK)?
Whilst Kazir Grey goes over the his list of potential movie circa 1995 and realizes their all small time Horror classics, but the year is wrong and internet is taking the stage, along with found footage documentaries movie ( are still shaking) in their initial handling of the films watching( besides being high turnover rate profits).
Instead, Unexpectedly our resident potential director Kazir Grey goes with the "dark horse" cold classic "Napoleon Dynamite"movie comedy till he can get a better foothold im the Hollywood industry and transition to more action packed , versatile movies on his secret movie list in the long term ?
Let's get to work

My best speculation guesses?
Continue on
Cheers!

HWI 12
[Shout out to Kieta Aki, Sczx, and Mitia RAKOTOFIRINGA!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 12

Kazir wrote the scenes. Fortunately, Napoleon Dynamite has an important part in his heart. He remembered most of the content.

Besides, Kazir Grey was confident in his ability to remember movies. As a director, he loves movies so much that he would watch a movie at least once a day.

'It's unfortunate that I don't have a VHS in my apartment. I have a VHS in the house, but...'

He shook his head as he remembered that he had already given his house to Cassandra. He didn't regret it. That would be the last time Cassandra would get a thing from him.

Kazir spent the whole week writing the script and the proposal. He made sure he didn't forget any important detail.

The sound of the typewriter soothed his mind as he wrote. It was music to his ears. Although it was frustrating when he made a typo.

Once he made a mistake, he had to rewrite it. He wasted dozens of papers just to finish his script and proposal. But it was worth it, he was doing what he loved. He didn't feel tired at all.

"Huu--!"

Kazir threw up his arms and groaned.

'I don't know why, but it feels good to stretch your body after long hours of sitting.'

Indeed.

Kazir got up and looked out of the window. He noticed that it was already evening.

He smiled bitterly, time was really passing and he didn't even feel it.

It was already March 28 and the post-production of Se7en was still going on. Kazir decided not to contact David Fincher and concentrated on his new script.

He trusted David Fincher and believed that he would make a successful movie. Besides, Kazir's contract clearly stated that he didn't have the right to participate in editing and post-production.

Even if he had suggestions and opinions, he knew that the producer and director had the final say.

"I have to get up early tomorrow and contact Fox Searchlight Pictures.

Napoleon Dynamite was distributed in North America by Fox Searchlight Pictures, while Paramount Pictures handled international distribution.

"Before the movie goes overseas, it has to prove itself domestically. Fox Searchlight Pictures is the one that took over the movie, and I want to keep it that way as much as possible."

According to his recollection, Fox Searchlight Pictures was only founded in 1994, which was last year. After Disney acquired Miramax, 20th Century Fox decided to follow suit and create a film studio that would focus on independent films.

Fox Searchlight Pictures had the copyrights to 'Slumdog Millionaire', 'Black Swan' and of course 'Napoleon Dynamite'.

'That's from the future, there's a chance it could change.'

Kazir rested on his bed and closed his eyes. He wanted to get some serious rest so he would not look haggard in front of Fox Searchlight Pictures.

"So, you're Kazir Grey. I hear you're the writer of Se7en, which is coming out in September, is that right?"

"Yes, Mr. Rothman."

"I see..."

The man opposite Kazir was Tom Rothman. The man had short hair and wore glasses, he looked calm and mature. This man was the founder of Fox Searchlight Pictures. The CEO of 20th Century Fox.

Kazir was actually surprised that he would meet a big shot like him.

The new CEO, Tom Rothman, proposed a new studio that focuses on independeny films. Of course, he had to make sure the first project of this studio would be successful.

Tom Rothman read the script seriously. He learned that Kazir Grey had actually sent Se7en's script and proposal in hopes that Fox Searchlight Pictures would invest in the movie.

However, Kazir Grey didn't have enough credits at the time.

In fact, the only reason Tom Rothman met with him was because of Se7en, which would be released in September.

If Se7en was successful, it would mean that Kazir had talent.

"I see you want to make this movie yourself, is that right, Mr. Grey?"

"Yes."

Tom Rothman frowned slightly when he heard the answer. To be honest, he was not confident that Kazir Grey would successfully finish the movie.

'He even wrote his last three movies. All of them were small-budget movies that went straight to videotape market. At least he has enough experience, but still...'

"It says here that the movie needs 500 thousand dollars, do you think this amount is too much?"

"No, sir. I think half a million dollars is enough to make it."

"I see..."

Tom Rothman thought seriously. He weighed the pros and cons of the script.

As the founder of the studio, Tom Rothman wanted to make sure that Fox Searchlight Pictures would be successful. Otherwise, his position might be unsteady.

'The genre is comedy, and it's accepted worldwide. The answer is whether this movie can entertain audiences.'

"Mr. Grey, we will get back to you later."

"Thank you, Mr. Rothman."

Kazir smiled and shook his head. At least Tom Rothman didn't show any obvious dislike. Their first meeting had been amiable.

[IMPORTANT NOTES: So I've been thinking about this for days. I'm having trouble deciding which cinematic universe Kazir will film once he's famous.]

Should he go for:

1) DC Universe [The Dark Night Trilogy with Christian Bale + The Man of Steel and other DC movies].

2) Marvel Cinematic Universe [Iron Man and the other Marvel movies, but the Incredible Hulk will be part of the universe.]

3) Spies, Assassins, Hitmen, Criminals, and Agents Universe. [This is an original universe I'm planning. I will combine the John Wick, Fast and the Furious, Taken, Wanted, and Bourne series into one Cinematic Universe].

Let the memes snowball into a calamitous asteroid.

Jokes aside. I would like to see Kazir make Snyder-cut (Kazir-cut?) canon and make people weep in tears of joy. Also, the SAHCA-verse sounds awesome.

Let the memes snowball into a calamitous asteroid.

Jokes aside. I would like to see Kazir make Snyder-cut (Kazir-cut?) canon and make people weep in tears of joy. Also, the SAHCA-verse sounds awesome.
It all depends. I created a poll in three platform including this site. So far, the readers likes the Assassins Universe.

[Shout out to Kieta Aki, Sczx, and Mitia RAKOTOFIRINGA!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 12

Kazir wrote the scenes. Fortunately, Napoleon Dynamite has an important part in his heart. He remembered most of the content.

Besides, Kazir Grey was confident in his ability to remember movies. As a director, he loves movies so much that he would watch a movie at least once a day.

'It's unfortunate that I don't have a VHS in my apartment. I have a VHS in the house, but...'

He shook his head as he remembered that he had already given his house to Cassandra. He didn't regret it. That would be the last time Cassandra would get a thing from him.

Kazir spent the whole week writing the script and the proposal. He made sure he didn't forget any important detail.

The sound of the typewriter soothed his mind as he wrote. It was music to his ears. Although it was frustrating when he made a typo.

Once he made a mistake, he had to rewrite it. He wasted dozens of papers just to finish his script and proposal. But it was worth it, he was doing what he loved. He didn't feel tired at all.

"Huu--!"

Kazir threw up his arms and groaned.

'I don't know why, but it feels good to stretch your body after long hours of sitting.'

Indeed.

Kazir got up and looked out of the window. He noticed that it was already evening.

He smiled bitterly, time was really passing and he didn't even feel it.

It was already March 28 and the post-production of Se7en was still going on. Kazir decided not to contact David Fincher and concentrated on his new script.

He trusted David Fincher and believed that he would make a successful movie. Besides, Kazir's contract clearly stated that he didn't have the right to participate in editing and post-production.

Even if he had suggestions and opinions, he knew that the producer and director had the final say.

"I have to get up early tomorrow and contact Fox Searchlight Pictures.

Napoleon Dynamite was distributed in North America by Fox Searchlight Pictures, while Paramount Pictures handled international distribution.

"Before the movie goes overseas, it has to prove itself domestically. Fox Searchlight Pictures is the one that took over the movie, and I want to keep it that way as much as possible."

According to his recollection, Fox Searchlight Pictures was only founded in 1994, which was last year. After Disney acquired Miramax, 20th Century Fox decided to follow suit and create a film studio that would focus on independent films.

Fox Searchlight Pictures had the copyrights to 'Slumdog Millionaire', 'Black Swan' and of course 'Napoleon Dynamite'.

'That's from the future, there's a chance it could change.'

Kazir rested on his bed and closed his eyes. He wanted to get some serious rest so he would not look haggard in front of Fox Searchlight Pictures.

"So, you're Kazir Grey. I hear you're the writer of Se7en, which is coming out in September, is that right?"

"Yes, Mr. Rothman."

"I see..."

The man opposite Kazir was Tom Rothman. The man had short hair and wore glasses, he looked calm and mature. This man was the founder of Fox Searchlight Pictures. The CEO of 20th Century Fox.

Kazir was actually surprised that he would meet a big shot like him.

The new CEO, Tom Rothman, proposed a new studio that focuses on independeny films. Of course, he had to make sure the first project of this studio would be successful.

Tom Rothman read the script seriously. He learned that Kazir Grey had actually sent Se7en's script and proposal in hopes that Fox Searchlight Pictures would invest in the movie.

However, Kazir Grey didn't have enough credits at the time.

In fact, the only reason Tom Rothman met with him was because of Se7en, which would be released in September.

If Se7en was successful, it would mean that Kazir had talent.

"I see you want to make this movie yourself, is that right, Mr. Grey?"

"Yes."

Tom Rothman frowned slightly when he heard the answer. To be honest, he was not confident that Kazir Grey would successfully finish the movie.

'He even wrote his last three movies. All of them were small-budget movies that went straight to videotape market. At least he has enough experience, but still...'

"It says here that the movie needs 500 thousand dollars, do you think this amount is too much?"

"No, sir. I think half a million dollars is enough to make it."

"I see..."

Tom Rothman thought seriously. He weighed the pros and cons of the script.

As the founder of the studio, Tom Rothman wanted to make sure that Fox Searchlight Pictures would be successful. Otherwise, his position might be unsteady.

'The genre is comedy, and it's accepted worldwide. The answer is whether this movie can entertain audiences.'

"Mr. Grey, we will get back to you later."

"Thank you, Mr. Rothman."

Kazir smiled and shook his head. At least Tom Rothman didn't show any obvious dislike. Their first meeting had been amiable.

[IMPORTANT NOTES: So I've been thinking about this for days. I'm having trouble deciding which cinematic universe Kazir will film once he's famous.]

Should he go for:

1) DC Universe [The Dark Night Trilogy with Christian Bale + The Man of Steel and other DC movies].

2) Marvel Cinematic Universe [Iron Man and the other Marvel movies, but the Incredible Hulk will be part of the universe.]

3) Spies, Assassins, Hitmen, Criminals, and Agents Universe. [This is an original universe I'm planning. I will combine the John Wick, Fast and the Furious, Taken, Wanted, and Bourne series into one Cinematic Universe].
Go original . The previous two are very overused. It should be a fun experience .

Whilst Kazir Grey pitches Napoleon Dynamite"movie comedy to Fox searchlight studios, but CEO Mr. Rothman hasn't give amenable answer toward the newcomer Kazir's upcoming screenwriter/ director Mr. Grey on the new Napoleon Dynamite"movie comedy script till the Seven movie hits theaters .
As Fox searchlight might miss out on another missed opportunity, they just don't know it yet.
Continue on
Cheers!

P.S Believe me those first two options on which major universes to are very tempting, but going with Option 3 is better as Agents, assassins universes is completely original with John Wick and Jason Bourne hasn't quite been done either Author
Looking forward to which one of the polls

HWI 13
Hollywood What If Chapter 13

"500 thousand dollars..."

Tom Rothman touched his chin as he read the proposal. To be honest, the script had some good points, but it also had some drawbacks. The protagonist was an awkward high school kid. Even the ending was questionable.

"He danced?"

Tom Rothman shook his head.

Fox Searchlight Pictures followed Miramax's business style. Which was to buy small-budget films and release them in minimal numbers of theaters.

Of course, Miramax also makes its own movies. But it usually had purposes like participating in the Oscars.

At that time, Quentin Tarantino had only made two movies, 'Reservoir Dogs' and 'Pulp Fiction'. He was not that famous yet.

Quentin Tarantino was discovered by Harvey Weinstein, who was the CEO of Miramax. In a way, Quentin's movies were one of the main sources of income for Miramax.

Anyway, Miramax prefers to buy plausible movies that could bring profits.

'Fox Searchlight Pictures is still in its infancy. I can't risk it by investing in a movie that doesn't have a good return.'

Tom Rothman was not confident that the script would make him money. He was a businessman, not an artistic person. Besides, the script was not even for an art film, it was a comedy.

'If I'm going to invest. I prefer to invest in movies with high production costs. They usually have greater profitability.'

The cases of small-budget films that made millions were a minority.

Avatar, Avengers, and Titanic, each of those movies cost over a hundred million dollars to make. Their profit was over a billion dollars as well. That's the usual situation.

"Let's put this on hold. I'll wait for Se7en's appearance before I contact Kazir Grey."

He nodded and called his secretary to send the script to the script library. Perhaps this movie would be profitable once Kazir proved himself in theaters.

Another week passed and Kazir began to understand that his efforts were fruitless. No movie companies contacted him.

"Just to be sure, I visited every movie company I know. Unfortunately, no one seemed to take me seriously."

Kazir shrugged. He had already accepted that this would happen. He was not an amateur who would sulk about such things.

"If they don't want to invest, I'll find another way. Like I did with Se7en. I sent the script to David Fincher just to get it made.

Kazir was not discouraged. Instead, he came out of his apartment and walked a few yards. There was a phone booth near his apartment.

He entered the booth and frowned when he noticed that someone pissed inside.

"What the hell is wrong with these people?"

As expected from the area where gang fights usually took place, even the phone booth was disgusting. It seemed that the phone booth was not maintained at all.

In the end, Kazir decided to look for another place. He could not stand the smell.

"Hello, yes. Brother, this is me, Kazir."

Kazir cut all ties with his family after he left 6 years ago. His father didn't agree with his dream of becoming a director.

His father said that Hollywood was full of vanity, drugs, sex, and crimes that corrupted the mind. In a way, his father was right.

But Hollywood was also the king of entertainment. It was a city of dreams and hope. Every year thousands of people came to Hollywood to become famous. No one could deny that fact.

"It's a miracle you called me. I thought you had forgotten you had a brother."

Aaron Grey rubbed his forehead. When he heard that Kazir wanted to talk to him in person, he decided to get out of bed and book a ticket to Los Angeles just to meet him..

"I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble."

"No..."

Aaron smiled bitterly. To be honest, he was just shocked that his younger brother contacted him after six years.

"How is your work? I have seen your movies. How can I put it? They are pretty horrible. Hey, how about making a comedy instead?"

Kazir Grey's shooting style usually revolved around noir films. He liked to use bloody scenes and dark themes.

However, after no success in his past life, Kazir decided to leave his usual shooting style. This time, he wanted to make action movies.

"Well, about that..."

Kazir combed his hair and placed a script on the table.

"This is?"

"It's my script. Brother, I need your help."

Aaron took the script and read the provisional title.

"Dynamite? Kazir, don't tell me you called me about this script?"

Aaron flew from New York to Los Angeles because he wanted to see his younger brother. But he realized the real reason Kazir had contacted him.

From the East Coast to the West Coast. Just to see his brother, whom he hadn't seen in years.

"That's one of the reasons."

"What are the other reasons?"

"I miss you, brother."

"Don't give me that shit! It gives me the creeps!" Aaron rubbed his shoulders in disgust.

Of course Aaron missed his brother, but to hear him like that was a little scary.

"I can't believe I flew all the way to Los Angeles just for this."

He sighed.

Well, Aaron missed his younger brother too, and he wanted to see him again. They had a close relationship when they were young.

But Kazir didn't contact him after he left home to pursue his dreams.

Since then, the only way Aaron could support his brother was by watching his movies... Which was a little disgusting and scary.

'This is a comedy movie.'

When Aaron read the script, he realized that his younger brother wanted to change his style.

"Okay, let's talk about the script later. I want you to tell me about your life here in Los Angeles. I haven't seen you for years, so of course I'm interested in all the shit you've been up to."

He dropped the script on the table. He already had an idea why Kazir had contacted him.

To be honest, he was not angry. He was glad to see him instead.

"Where should I start? Ah, I'm already married."

"What?"

He was shocked.

"But we got divorced, so I'm single again."

"What?"

He was shocked a second time.

Whilst Kazir Grey goes home to his other brother Aaron, after meeting with Tim Rothman for Searchlight entertainment leaves him in the lurch until Seven movie hits theaters.
A week later and still mo word out about Tim Rothman investing in the Napoleon Dynamite"movie comedy movie, and a last ditch effort calling his brothe, Aaron seeing how it been since been the last time he'd heard was married, but Kazir shocked his younger brother Aaron by blow by blow account for being married and divorced all in same sentence.
Come on Help brother out Aaron ( just might be his lucky day?). Or Fox searchlight is going to lose out again.?
Continue on
Cheers!

HWI 14
Hollywood What If Chapter 14

"What did you say?"

Aaron was so shocked for a few seconds that his brain stopped thinking.

"I just got divorced."

"God damn it! Talk like a human being. Do you know human language? Do you know English?"

He became impatient and raised his voice. Then he noticed that the other people in the cafe were looking at him. Aaron was embarrassed and looked at Kazir instead.

"Kazir, I want to hear everything."

He was angry and disappointed that his younger brother didn't talk to him about marriage. Hell, he didn't even talk to him for six years. Of course, he was too shocked to hear that Kazir was already married, er, divorced.

"Where should I start? I met her when I was working on a film crew, we were colleagues. She is beautiful..."

Kazir started telling his love story and his brother listened seriously.

Just as Kazir said, their love story ended in divorce. There was no "happily ever after" in the end.

"I can't believe you gave her the house you worked so hard to buy. Kazir, are you crazy? Why didn't you fight for your property?"

Aaron was already seething with anger. He wanted to find the bitch and her lover and teach them a lesson.

"You should have kept the house and sold it or something."

"Brother, do you remember what happened between Mom and Dad?"

"..."

Hearing what Kazir said, Aaron quickly shut his mouth.

Both brothers remembered what happened about 9 years ago. Their mother had cheated on their father and was fighting for a divorce. She stole half of their father's fortune and won the case.

Their father was depressed for years before he recovered and started a new business.

Instead of siding with their mother, the two brothers decided to live with their father. Their father clearly loves them, he always spends his free time bonding with the two brothers.

Besides, they didn't want to live with their mother and her lover.

"I'd rather give her the house than have her bother me with problems."

"Indeed. You can buy another house, but peace is hard to find".

They both experienced the tragedy of a broken family. In their opinion, it was better to end the relationship than to die slowly in madness. The last thing they wanted was to see their father in despair.

"Are you still not going to talk to Dad after all this year?"

"... I don't know."

Kazir shook his head with a bitter smile. He had quarreled with his father because he wanted to continue being a director.

In fact, he promised never to come back until he was successful.

In the end, he never became a successful director. One day he heard that his father had died of a heart attack.

Kazir lived in dark days after that incident. He felt that he had let his father down. He didn't even see him for the last time. Even now, he regretted it.

'After that, Aaron punched me when I attended the funeral. He never contacted me again. I guess he held a grudge.'

But Kazir was given a second chance, and he wanted to change his fate. He decided to talk to his brother before it was too late.

"When will you see him?"

"When I prove myself to Hollywood and the world."

"Then how much do you need?"

Aaron already knew the purpose of this meeting. Instead of being angry and disappointed, he was happy to know that his younger brother needed him. At least now Kazir was asking for his help.

"Brother, half a million. We will sign a contract and you will invest in my movie. I will not ask for anything else."

"Deal. I thought you were going to ask for five million or something. Even a businessman like me doesn't have that much cash."

Their family runs a marketing and promotional services business. They were based in New York, and their business was thriving enough to make their family rich.

"I don't have to sign anything, I trust you with everything. In fact," Aaron leaned in closer. "Dad decided to set up a trust fund, and we are both the beneficiaries. You don't have to give the money back, it's all yours."

"No brother. We're doing real business. I will definitely return your investment three times over."

"Heh. What's your account number?" He waved his hand nonchalantly.

"Are you sure you don't want to sign a contract?"

"It's okay. But I have one condition."

"As expected, you have a different intention." Kazir sighed. He knew that this meeting had a different meaning.

"Just listen to me. I'm thinking of getting married, and I want you to be at the wedding. I'm going to propose to my girlfriend this year, around Christmas."

"Of course, I will be there."

Realizing that his elder brother wanted to start a family, Kazir promised to support him. He hoped that, unlike him and their father, Aaron would have a wonderful marriage.

"That's good to hear." Aaron nodded, glad to hear his answer.

"Then give me your account number and I will send the money."

Aaron nonchalantly opened his phone and called his secretary. Afterward, he nodded to Kazir.

"Thank you Aaron, I promise this investment will never be in vain."

The two started talking, catching up on each other's lives. Kazir talked about his life in Hollywood, while Aaron told his story of helping their father expand the business.

One thing was clear, they were happy to see each other again. This meeting was worth it, they reconciled.

"I love you, brother, but no homo."

"Say that again and you will lose your front teeth."

They laughed.

After confirming that there was half a million in his bank account, Kazir began his plan. He contacted the crew he had worked with last time.

[Hi, I just want to promote my other novels:]

1) MC is not part of the story
- This novel is already finished with 526 chapters. This is my first novel and there's a lot of grammar mistakes.

2) The Only Fuel Is Using The D.
-This is my most read novel for some obvious reasons, ahem.

3) Reincarnated As A Deadbeat Dad
-This is a new novel. A slow progressive slice of life about a deadbeat dad.

4) Hollywood What If
- This is actually experimental. I'm not quite sure if I'm going to keep writing this. It depends on how many readers I can get.

[I post my novels mostly on Scribblehub, Webnovel, RoyalRoad, and Questionable Questing.]

So our resident director Kazir Grey and Aaron finally saw each other after their initial estrangement after he mentioned he wanted him go to is investment in the Hollywood industry arena, which Aaron invited him. to his brothers wedding ( unlike the previous mess in the first time around .
As Napoleon Dynamite"movie comedy is still steam ahead of course. I think, unless he's got another movie in mind hmm ?
Continue on
Cheers!

HWI 15
Hollywood What If Chapter 15

Kazir Grey had worked with three filming crews when he made three movies. Most of his crew consisted of people who were semi-professional in the industry.

They knew how to shoot. However, they were not qualified to join a real film crew because of their weak resumes. After all, Hollywood followed strong human relationships.

It was difficult to join a crew with simple requests unless they were willing to pay less or nothing at all.

In a way, Kazir Grey was like them. He also started as a helper. In fact, Kazir was part of the camera crew before he started his own movie.

"Hey Kazir, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Renner. We both know this is our chance. We can't let ourselves rot doing nothing. That's right, I want to make a comedy instead of a horror movie."

Renner Hector. He was a cameraman who knew a lot about cameras and filming. He hoped to become a real cinematographer in a real production crew.

As a person who loves to shoot movies, he understands that his best occupation is to become a director of photography/cinematographer.

"But seriously, you lost some weight. You look like a jack now with those muscles of yours!"

Kazir just chuckled.

Renner and Kazir met on a film crew seven years ago. Renner had just graduated from college, while Kazir had just left home. They both pursued their dreams but found that it was not so easy.

They encountered many obstacles. The three movies they created were quickly sent to the videotape market instead of being released theatrically.

In fact, they both dreamed of seeing their film in theaters.

"Trust me, Renner. This time will be different."

"Well, our last three movies are B-grade horror films and none of them are successful."

They sold the copyrights of the three movies for a few million. To be honest, it was a great achievement to sell them at that price.

"I have a question first."

"Go ahead."

"Where did you get the investment? We are talking about half a million. You know the last movie we made only cost 100 thousand." Renner narrowed his eyes and glared at Kazir.

"Well... I asked my older brother to invest in my movie." Kazir rubbed his nose.

"Really? But I thought you had a falling out?"

"No, my brother and I are on good terms. You mean my father. My father doesn't want me to go to Hollywood."

"Is that so? Then what's your plan? I'm in. I'm bored in the shop. All I see are endless film rolls."

Renner Hector's uncle owned a camera rental business. Maybe that was one of the reasons Renner fell in love with shooting movies.

But Renner understood himself. He didn't want to direct a movie, he just wanted to capture scenes on camera. So he didn't have a problem with Kazir being the director. They have known each other for seven years and trust each other.

"What about the others, Jane and Harold?" Kazir asked. The two people he said were important members of his crew.

"They agreed. They both work in a restaurant as waiters just to get through the day. They are just waiting for you to start."

"That's good then." He grinned.

He had 15 members in his last crew and he wanted to hire them all as much as possible. The answer was very simple, he had experience working with them and the crew respected him.

Authority was important to a director. If the crew didn't respect the director and didn't follow his orders, then the director's creative ideas would never be used in the movie. His position would be nothing but a clown or a puppet.

Of course, respect and authority had to be earned. Kazir wanted to prove himself to the world.

"Contact them first, I have something to do. I will go to Idaho."

"That's far, will we shoot there?"

"Yes, I have a place in mind." He nodded.

The filming of Napoleon Dynamite was done at Preston High School and various areas in Franklin County, Idaho. It has been said that some of the plots of Napoleon Dynamite were "loosely" based on director Jared Hess when he was in high school. But the time was different, it was still 1997, not 2004. Jared Hess was still a 15 years old guy.

As for "stealing" the idea, Mark Zuckerberg stole the idea for Facebook from his classmates. After a lengthy legal battle that lasted years, Facebook ended up paying Zuckerberg's ex-classmates $65 million between the three students involved.

Facebook was now worth $500 billion. As expected from our robot lizard Mark.

Do you think stealing is bad? It is. But these billionaires probably didn't care about the feelings of the majority. Everything is nothing before money.

Perhaps they are fucking beautiful underage women right now just like Jeffrey Epstein. Living the life leisurely.

Kazir Grey was confident that nothing bad would happen. He registered the script in the Writer's Guild last year, along with some original scripts he wanted to film.

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"No, it's okay. I'm just doing some research. I will come back in a few days and officially start the project."

Kazir wanted to contact Preston High School and ask them to allow the filming in their school.

'I am sure there will be no problem. I'm not going to film horror or anything that would tarnish their reputation. Napoleon Dynamite is a comedy. Besides, it will be free publicity for them.'

Kazir contacted the school about making a movie on their campus. At first the school thought it was a prank call, but Kazir explained his intentions well.

As he expected, the principal wanted to meet with him.

While Renner and the others began preparations, Kazir flew to Idaho to find the principal of Preston High School. It was not much, Kazir proved his identity to them. He even gave them 2/3 of the script to show them the movie he wanted to make.

The school agreed to let him shoot the movie on their campus on the premise that they would not cause a problem for the students.

"Don't worry principal, we will shoot the movie in July. It's summer vacation."

"Then that will be fine."

They shook hands. The school didn't ask for a payment, but they asked Kazir to promote their school instead.

"This place is nice."

He used his fingers to make a camera gesture. He pictured the scenes in his mind as he looked at the school's entrance hall.

[Visit my Pat reon if you want to read more:]

- 81 Chapters of TOFD

- 89 Chapters of MNPOTS (COMPLETED)

- 50 chapters of RDD

- 16 chapters of HWI

https://www.patreon.com/Puji_maki

As our resident director Kazir Grey goes big or home with his new Napoleon Dynamite"movie ( the possible biggest dark horse to hit theaters) after adding few 1994 euphemisms to make it more understandable in 1994 era.
Which Fox searchlight is still losing out m despite his movie film Seven movie co produced by David Fincher hasn't been mentioned or how went at the box office smash profits?
Is Fox searchlight shooting himself in his own foot when Kazir Grey unexpected surprise hit cheedsy dark horse suddenly got a good major turnover.
We'll see how it goes next time for our resident young director Kazir Grey and Renner Hector ( a good callback to a Hollywood king) , coincidence ?
Continue on
Cheers!

HWI 16
[Shout out to (no name), Cherif Doghri, Abdishakur Hasan, Danny York]

Hollywood What If Chapter 16

After three days of reviewing the scenes they could shoot, Kazir decided to return to Los Angeles.

As he walked out of the airport, Renner and Harold were waiting for him. These two were his closest associates. They had worked on three of Kazir's movies and were close friends.

They were all living in Hollywood, hoping to be successful. Harold had a passion for art, especially prop making. As for Renner, he loved shooting movies.

They were both talented and loved what they did. Unfortunately, talent was not enough.

In Hollywood, where there were thousands of talented people, they were expendable. There was no such thing as irreplaceable in Hollywood, even someone like Spielberg. There were many successful directors in circle after all. Like George Lucas, James Cameron, Quentin Tarantino, and Michael Bay.

"Kazir, we have already prepared the props. To be honest, it's not that hard to prepare them because our movie doesn't have any complicated scenes," Harold said as they got into the car.

"I also bought 400 rolls of 35mm Kodak color film. My uncle gave us a discount and charged us only 32 thousand dollars."

"Thank you."

Before the 2000s, Kodak film was the most popular way to shoot movies. But as digital cameras developed, Hollywood began to adopt digital cameras. Film lost its edge. Of course, there were still some directors who used film. Like Quentin Tarantino, Wes Anderson, and Christopher Nolan.

"What about rental cameras?" Kazir asked.

"As I promised, I will rent four cameras for the shoot."

They didn't need four cameras yet, they would rent them when they needed them.

"Harold, put out a casting call in the Actors Guild. Especially the role of Napoleon Dynamite and Pedro, take the importance of these two. As for the other roles, we will see."

It was impossible to hire the actors from the original movie because they were still young. So Kazir decided to use different actors. He would never believe that there was no one who could fit the role of Napoleon Dynamite and Pedro Sanchez.

'Like I said, there is no such thing as irreplaceable in Hollywood.'

"I will," Harold promised.

They met at Renner's apartment. Of all of them, Renner had it better. His family ran a business. If not for his love of film, Renner might have taken over his family's business. Instead, he chose to work in his uncle's rental business.

"I just want to be clear, our budget is only 500 thousand and I don't want to spend more than that. If possible, we will try to limit our expenses."

"I agree."

Both Renner and Harold had experience working on a film crew. Every crew understood the importance of their expenses. They were in business, the less money they used the better.

"I've already contacted the others and they agree to join us."

"That's good. Although I only need 15 people at most."

"I understand."

Kazir and his friends started making plans for the shooting. Fortunately, Kazir had already confirmed that Preston High School was okay with the filming. They even signed a contract.

As for the other locations, Kazir could rent a house for filming.

"Hayst..."

Ed Helms sighed. He had just auditioned for a small part in The Nutty Professor. But he learned that his looks were not what they needed. In the end, he never got the role.

He was just 21 and he hoped to become an actor, he knew that his age was young and people would not take him seriously. But hey, there was nothing wrong with trying. Maybe he would get a role.

Disappointed, Ed Helms entered the Actors Guild's building. He looked at the projects posted on the bulletin board.

However, Ed Helms understood that the usual projects posted on the bulletin board were small-budget movies. He knew he would never get a chance to make money with these.

'I don't need money. What I need now is opportunity.'

He would even agree to accept a role without a salary as long as he could see his face on the screen. He was still young and he knew that what he needed was exposure... Of course, he also needed money.

Ed Helms understood his situation very well.

"This..."

While looking for projects, he found an ad saying that a production team needed a young actor. The project was a comedy. Except for a few pieces of information, there was nothing. The address and time were written at the bottom.

Ed Helms narrowed his eyes as he read the project. He pulled out a small notebook and copied the address. There was nothing to lose if he tried the audition.

Ed Helms decided to accept the project. Small actors like him had to work hard to make their dreams come true.

"Thank you, Miss Adams. You can go now." Kazir said calmly.

"But director, can I have another chance? I swear I will do it right."

"No, it's okay. We will call you as soon as we decide."

"..."

The beautiful girl reluctantly left the audition room.

"What do you think of her?"

Knowing that they were the only people in the audition room, Renner asked Kazir for his opinion about the young woman.

"Amy Adams fit the role, but let's wait for more. We're not running a marathon here." Kazir shook his head.

What he was looking for was a blonde who looked sweet and innocent. He wanted to see the all of the actresses who auditioned before he can decide.

'I can't believe I'm going to see Amy Adams auditioning for my movie. It feels surreal...'

Harold called to the next woman. Kazir nodded slightly as he saw another famous actress.

"Hi, I'm Reese Witherspoon."

Reese smiled sweetly. Both Renner and Kazir maintained their expressions.

"Reese, what you're going to do is simple, just say 'Uh, hello, would you like to look like this?' in a surprisingly shy way."

"Eh? Excuse me? O- oh, yes, Director. I will do it!"

Reese received a paper with small lines written on it and carefully memorized the lines... Although, in her opinion, it was a bit underwhelming. She didn't have any idea of what role she was auditioning.

[Reese Witherspoon]
images_16.jpg

- 81 chapters of TOFD

- 89 chapters of MNPOTS(COMPLETED)

- 50 chapters of RDD

- 16 chapters of HWI

If this version Reese Witherspoon gets this kind of role , she'll big it time in Hollywood unexpected ways possible in Napoleon Dynamite"movie comedy by young director Kazir Grey .
As this young Ed Helms might be our first hot star Napoleon main character role for the comedy film . While Kazir Grey doesn't want to go over thier budget for the movie at the latest.
Continue on
Cheers-

HWI 17
[Shout out to Jose Bautista, Sleepymoonfox, Cisco a Millie!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 17

"Napoleon Dynamite" was a comedy, and it didn't need much acting. In fact, comedies like "Napoleon Dynamite" need comedic acting, awkward, yet comedic.

Reese Witherspoon was confused. She didn't know why the director had asked her to say that particular line for some unknown reason.

However, she understood that she had to obey the director.

This line is an important part of the movie... Well, it made the audience laugh. This movie is a comedy, so of course we have to make them laugh.

Kazir watched Reese close her eyes for a few seconds. Of course, actors had to internalize before they acted. Only a few people could control their emotions and slip into a role in the blink of an eye. Even Kazir had never met anyone like that.

'Maybe Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks can do it, but I don't know, I've never seen them act. Ah, I just remembered, Leonardo is not a superstar actor yet. James Cameron had just started to build the giant cruise.'

Titanic took more than two years to be finished, all because James Cameron wanted a real cruise ship! 20th Century Fox and Paramount Pictures were slowly losing their minds as James kept asking for hundreds of million just to finish the movie!

Kazir eyes never leave Reese.

Then...

"Uh, hello, would you like to look like this?"

A simple line, not much, but Reese delivered it well. At least better than the actresses before.

Kazir didn't react much. But if the next actresses didn't have explosive acting. Then he would choose Reese Witherspoon.

Kazir didn't need a talented actress for this role. As long as she looked cute and sweet and could deliver the lines well, Kazir would hire her.

"Thank you, Reese. You will be notified of the results of the audition within three days. Thank you for coming to this audition."

"Yes? Ah! Thank you, director."

Reese didn't know why the director asked her for such a simple line. She didn't even know what emotion to show. She just said it with a shy face.

In the end, she left the role confused.

"We have three other actresses, let's see their auditions."

There were thousands of actresses in Hollywood, perhaps hundreds of thousands. These actresses, of course, hoped to become famous and rich.

For small actresses, they would fight for the role if they had to. They were willing to do anything just to see their faces in the movies, as long as they were morally accepted.

"Director Grey... Um, can I meet you after you finish your work?"

A woman with large breasts said to Kazir coquettishly before leaving the audition room.

Kazir just shrugged and didn't take it seriously. As a person who had spent his entire life on the lower levels of Hollywood, he knew how the industry worked.

The casting couch was real. It was a fact. Although not literally.

To be precise, they call it 'transaction.'

The actress and Director/Producer would have sex. Because of 'favor', she would be hire.

There were many rumours of this kind of situation. Julia Roberts, just to get the role in Pretty Woman, she did some 'stuff.'

Of course, it's just rumours...

Women would trade sex for a chance at a role. Hollywood was not, and had never been, the city of kindness. This industry was real, talent was not enough.

Unfortunately for the big-breasted woman, Kazir took his job seriously. Between the big-breasted woman and Reese Witherspoon, Kazir decided to hire Reese.

'I know. I'm a man. It's impossible for me to avoid the temptation and seduction of women, but at least not now. I have to make sure this project is a success.'

So he would never accept the seduction of the woman with big breasts.

Besides, her expression is dull. She obviously can't act.

"This is a small project and I can't give Reese a big salary."

"Don't worry Kazir, I'm sure she'll accept the role even if you don't give her any money. From what I can see, she seems like a woman looking for an opportunity."

Renner would make sure the actors got the minimum.

"That's good."

Musicians and artists hate "exposure," but it was different for small actors. They need that exposure.

"Of course we'll keep paying them, we're not cheating."

"Then this is over. Call the actors now."

"Okay."

There are two important roles to fill.

The first was obviously the role of Napoleon Dynamite. The second was his friend, Pedro Sanchez. The third was Kip and they already found someone for that role.

For Napoleon, Kazir needed a tall actor. Not that tall, but at least 5'11". If someone met the criteria and could act well, Kazir had no problem hiring him.

As for Pedro Sanchez, this role was clearly a Latino role. The name alone speaks for itself.

'This role, it might take a while to find someone who fits the description.'

Right after Kazir said it in his mind, the first actor entered the room.

"Hi, I'm Pedro Pascal. The project says they need a young Latino actor and I'm here to audition."

"Hm?"

Kazir looked at the man.

"Pedro Pascal?"

He had heard that name in his later years. Kazir was quite surprised to see a well-known actor auditioning for the role.

Kazir narrowed his eyes and realized something.

It is completely different from what I expected. He doesn't look like the 'Pedro Pascal' at all.

Because the man before him was young, Pedro Pascal didn't have his iconic mustache. He had no facial hair, none at all.

'He looks... young.'

That's right, he didn't look like the Pedro Pascal of the 2010s.

Kazir raised his hand before Pedro Pascal could finish.

"Call Jane, have her adjust Pedro's hair. "

"Okay."

A few seconds later, Jane, the makeup artist, appeared. She fixed Pedro's hair according to Kazir's description.

A few minutes later Kazir nodded.

'In my opinion, except for his height, he fits the role.'

Kazir would not confirm Pedro's casting at the moment, he had to see the other actors before he could decide. For now, Pedro Pascal would be listed as a possible actor.

"Let's call the next actor."

One by one the actors appeared and Kazir found a few possible ones.

"Hi, my name is Ed Helms. I'm here for the lead role."

- 81 chapters of TOFD

- 89 chapters of MNPOTS (COMPLETED)

- 50 chapters of RDD

- 16 chapters of HWI

Everyone favorite Mandolorian Djin (Pedro Pascal) suddenly showed up, surprising the young director Kazir Grey.
Beforehand, Which Reese Witherspoon gave it a shot ( with her brief perspective) on Napoleon Dynamite"movie comedy, As Kazir Grey had to resist the temptation on one of the big breast actresses ( the casting couch is real) but not what you're expecting either, besides Kazir is business before pleasure.
Looking like Ed Helms might be our Napoleon Dynamite"movie character or somebody else might snag the titular role of the kid Napoleon Dynamite hmm?
So many possibilities in Hollywood what if.
Continue on
Cheers!

HWI 18
[Shout out to Cameron and Roof Humper!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 18

Ed Helms. The man in front of him was a famous comedian actor, his face was recognizable.

But right now, Ed Helms was still a young actor and didn't have much experience. He looked nervous and moved awkwardly... Which complemented the role of Napoleon.

Kazir grinned slightly. But first, Kazir called her makeup artist, Jane.

"Jane, can you make his hair curly blonde and bobbed?"

"Give me a few minutes, I'll adjust his look."

Ed Helms was confused. But he agreed to let the woman touch his hair. Since the director was interested to see his appearance in curly hair. Ed Helms understood that he had passed the first stage of the audition.

When Kazir saw Ed Helms' appearance, it looked exactly like what he had written down.

But something was missing.

"Wear those glasses."

Ed Helms with glasses, curly bob hair... Immaculate. This is Napoleon Dynamite.

As for the acting, Kazir didn't need great acting. All the time he watched Napoleon Dynamite in his past life, he could tell that most of the actors were amateurs. They could not act at all. That was exactly what Kazir needed.

"I just need one thing, Ed, just say 'idiot' like you're eating your words."

"Just give me a few seconds, Director."

"Hm." Kazir nodded.

"Idiot!"

"Then say it with anger this time, but you still have to eat your words."

"Idiot!"

"Say freaking idiot."

"Freaking idiot!"

He looked like an idiot right now.

Ed Helms was sweating. He felt like the director was making fun of him. There was no real script, he just kept saying idiot. Why?

'Napoleon said 'idiot' more than five times in the whole movie.'

Kazir was pleased with Ed's audition. As for his acting ability, Kazir needed an amateur actor.

"Ed, before we finish this audition. I want to tell you something. You understand that this movie has a small budget and we can't give you a big salary."

"Yes, I understand very well."

Ed Helms became nervous. Seeing the way the director talked, he could understand that his chances of getting the role of the protagonist were high. At least the director was interested in casting him.

"I will accept any amount as long as I get the male lead." He was serious. Deadly serious.

It was already a blessing for a small actor like him to get the male lead, of course Ed Helms had to take it.

"That's good to hear. Do you have an agent?"

"Yes, director. I signed with William Morris Agency."

Hearing that particular talent agency made Kazir remember something, but he didn't care.

"Can you dance?"

"A little..." Ed Helms tilted his head.

"Contact your agent, but tell him I will never accept a big salary."

"Yes! I will, director!"

Ed Helms delightedly left the audition room and immediately contacted his agent.

"Are you sure you want to hire him? We haven't seen the other actors yet?" Renner asked Kazir after Ed Helms had left.

"Don't worry. He fits the part."

As a person from the future, Kazir knew that Ed Helms had taken on many roles in comedy films. That fact alone showed that Ed Helms had talent in that area.

'I would rather cast an amateur comedian than an unknown actor. At least I know that Ed Helms has a bright future.'

They continued to accept actors and actresses to fill the roles. In the end, it took three days to finalize the roles.

Ed Helms and his agent negotiated and Ed Helms signed a salary of 15 thousand dollars. As for the other actors, they also receive a smaller amount. Of course, the crew would take care of all their needs, such as food and hotel reservations.

"Find a cheap hotel in Idaho. You know we can't spend too much, it's the investor's money".

Actually, his brother's.

"Don't worry, I will contact the hotels," Renner assured him.

Kazir and his crew flew to Idaho with the cast to begin shooting. His crew consisted of only 20 people, five of whom were interns making their way to Hollywood. He was actually happy to have free labor.

Since the budget came from his brother, Kazir spent it seriously.

The location of Idaho...

Kazir and the others didn't have time to appreciate the local scenery. After checking into the hotel, Kazir immediately prepared the cameras and film.

"This is our opening credits? We are going to write their names on food?"

Renner and Harold asked him just to be sure.

"That's right, we can call it a day when we're done. While the actors are adjusting, we will film."

Unfortunately, since Ed Helms was the protagonist, he didn't have time to rest. He was the one who put the food on the table, his hands to be exact.

Harold was in charge of props, so he started preparing the dishes and writing names on them.

Sandwich, Napoleon put it on the table, check.

Quesadilla with words written by Mustard, check.

Steak, and so on.

Those opening credits were memorable. Because, of course, they were food, not subtle subtitles, as in most movies.

Fortunately for Ed Helms, he didn't have to act the first day. All he did was put food on the table while the camera shot from a high angle, looking down at the subject.

"Cut! Next dish!"

Except for preparing the dishes and writing the words on them, the process of filming was fast. At least on the first day, they had already shot three minutes of footage. Those three minutes made up the first part of the movie, the opening credits.

[Visit my Patreon if you want to read more:]

- 81 chapters of TOFD

- 89 chapters of MNPOTS(COMPLETED)

- 50 chapters of RDD

- 16 chapters of HWI

Very nice! I can not wait to see reviews and people reactions to the movie! It is one of my favorite comedies!

And a young Ed Helms get the Napoleon Dynamite main lead role, which had our new director Kazir Grey & main lead booked a trip to film the opening credits for the Napoleon Dynamite film. Especially with Reese Witherspoon female lead role in the film ?
Guess we'll see how turns out Author San
Im looking forward to reviews and reactions to movie ( circa 1995) to the Napoleon Dynamite movie.
Continue on
Cheers!

P.S Also looking forward to CEO ' s Rothman tongue lashing from his bosses boss mouth ( about why we been sitting on the Napoleon Dynamite film script) after biggest dark horse smash hit profits) post Seven movie and the investors didn't get profits Mr Rothman but his cut went to his brother instead of
us Mr Rothman and Fox searchlight studios company but his darn brother ( We demand an explanation Mr Rothman?
HAHAHA!
My best speculation guesses in the upcoming next chapter?

SENTENCE CORRECTION
POST Seven movie and we didn't get the Napoleon Dynamite film box office smash hit profits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back